Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 10, 2011 2:06 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
LOL !
My beautiful Charles !
How do you have hide theses breasts ? XD
Feb 10, 2011 4:20 PM

Oct 2008
I don't get why the "walking into the bathroom while someone is using it" scenario is so common. I get that it is a chance for fanservice... But, how many of you have walked into your roommate or sibling in the washroom. Do the doors not have locks or the people in anime have no common sense?

I'm probably overanalyzing this.
Feb 10, 2011 4:27 PM

Nov 2010
Omniknight said:
I don't get why the "walking into the bathroom while someone is using it" scenario is so common. I get that it is a chance for fanservice... But, how many of you have walked into your roommate or sibling in the washroom. Do the doors not have locks or the people in anime have no common sense?

No you are quite right, unless your like family I don't think it is common to walk in on someone when they are in the shower in the bathroom

Damn the French girl is cute and has a rather nice body.... of course Ichikia doesn't give a crap and doesn't realise she likes him... or that the other three girls like him also haha.

I hope Ichikia finds an interest in one of the girls soon or I am gonna start getting a little annoyed lol

Overall I really liked the episode, but that might just be because of the shower fanservice scene :P
Feb 10, 2011 4:33 PM
May 2010
Rofl! Remember someone posting that all that was missing to this anime, was some Geass power hiding behind Laura's eye-patch. xD. This just gets more and more stupid. Love it.

Wonder how many episodes it will take for Laura to start running behind Ichika during the ED as well. ^_^

It's so gonna happen...
Feb 10, 2011 4:45 PM
Jan 2010
Omniknight said:

I have although its rare for people to forget to lock the door it can still happen, unless they don't bother closing the door in the first place like someone I know. At least Ichika remains calm during it and doesn't overreact like many harem MCs the same going for Charlotte

All he needs is Laura and his harem will be complete and then will get a clue to the girls having feelings for him

Also Charlotte calling him a pervert was cute
Dan777Feb 10, 2011 5:02 PM
Feb 10, 2011 4:58 PM

Jul 2010
i wanna marry charlotte! XD

favorite scene "could it be that you want to see them?, ichika no ecchi"

("\(-_-)/")
Feb 10, 2011 5:02 PM

Mar 2009
Charles breasts... how in the world does she keep that hidden? I actually enjoyed this episode first Houki sparkles then Charles sparkles lol. Charles is really cute when she's with Ichika and actually feels like she gained a huge amount of ground in this harem front.

If you look at it this way Ichikas harem is like world domination Japan China England France Germany....its like WWII all over again lol and America's late to the party.

Feb 10, 2011 5:12 PM

Feb 2008
Omniknight said:

Exactly. I don't understand how they don't hear people in the bathroom or notice that somebody is in with the door closed and lights on. Most of the time it's in a house with several people and one bathroom, so it's common sense to knock and make sure nobody is in.

But hey, fanservice is cool.
Feb 10, 2011 5:16 PM

Apr 2010

lol wat

Feb 10, 2011 5:18 PM

Sep 2010
I'm liking IchikaxCharles.
Lol at Ichika telling Charles that they should dress together more often. Boy or girl, that's just awkward.
Feb 10, 2011 5:26 PM

Feb 2009
I'm falling for you, Charlotte! You're so cute.

In term of the progression, it looks like Charlotte has already surpassed everyone else. At least she can make Ichika feed her voluntarily!

Agree with above comments - I like "Ichika no ecchi" a lot. That was so moe. Hanazawa Kana rocks!! Love her voice.
Feb 10, 2011 5:27 PM

Sep 2007
RyanSaotome said:

lol wat

Animation emphasis for maximum fanserivce obviously. I don't think it's even possible to tape down tits like that to the point where nothing still pops out.

*snickers*
WasabiFeb 10, 2011 5:43 PM
Feb 10, 2011 5:45 PM

Nov 2008
Wasabi said:
RyanSaotome said:

lol wat

Inorite. Must be some really hard binding on that. Imagine the pain she goes through just for that.

*snickers*

Lol xD

And another one to the harem.
Feb 10, 2011 5:49 PM

Mar 2008
Charlotte (Charles) is by far the best heroine (thus far)

Who wants to see Charlotte x Ichika ending!?! (though it'll likely be a harem)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2011 5:49 PM

Oct 2010
RyanSaotome said:

lol wat

exactly!!!!!!!

anyways... wth with one dude teach the other dude how to use a rifle that way? And why Ichika was so comfortable with it !!!...
Ichika was so confuse when he walked in the bathroom... he lost his chance to have a boy toy
huh?
Feb 10, 2011 5:55 PM

Mar 2009
"Ichika no ecchi." <3
Feb 10, 2011 5:58 PM

Nov 2010
Dan777 said:
Omniknight said:

I have although its rare for people to forget to lock the door it can still happen, unless they don't bother closing the door in the first place like someone I know. At least Ichika remains calm during it and doesn't overreact like many harem MCs the same going for Charlotte

Common traditional Japanese houses have a rest room and a bath room separately. Rest rooms have a lock, but bath rooms usually don't have any lock. If you are preteen, it's common to take a bath with your siblings, mom or dad.

By the way, there are a lot of public baths called sentou in Japan. Those have ladies and gentlemen blocks, but you can enter the opposite sex’s block if you are under age of 12 (or 10) years old.

Although the shower scene should have been fan service, the real moe ru part was “Ichika feeding Charlotte” scene. Watching at it, I was so embarrassed and almost died from its cuteness. (Different from the shower case, this type of events never happen even in Japan (^-^;)
Feb 10, 2011 6:08 PM

Jun 2010
"Ichika no ecchi"

OMG I almost died when Charles, er I mean Charlotte, said that. The feeding scene was also sooo cute and equally embarrassing. Hanazawa Kana's voice is always sex to my ears :3. Charlotte is definitely my favorite heroine now.
Feb 10, 2011 6:12 PM

Jan 2011
i was right about the eye patch :). and dam, even knowing Charles was a girl, the shooting scene seemed gay? Charlotte FTW

i wonder how they are gonna turn the German girl into part of the harem? or maybe not every girl's gonna fall for him.
Hide behind the mighty wall of internet, i shall
Feb 10, 2011 6:12 PM

Oct 2009
Lol Serious Harem
It looks like Charlotte knows how dense he is maybe and she can play that to her advantage
She looks really cute in the ED too where she is dressed in the girl uniform

So the girls in Ichikas Harem so far

Houki - First Childhood Friend
Cecilia - England Rep
Rin - Second Childhood Friend
Charlotte - France Rep
Ran - Best Friends Little Sister
Anime, Food and Sleep Who needs anything more!
Feb 10, 2011 6:14 PM

Dec 2008
Kana-san's "Ichika no Ecchi" so moe.
Charlotte has succeeded in making Ichika keep his promise, "depend on people more." She got him to feed her <3
It seems she has joined his harem, seeing from the ED and it's harem-meter. She's by far my favorite heroine. And LOL at the geass. Wonder what happened there, C.C cameo anyone?

This will likely end as a harem as Ichika is just too nice and dense, but I'd like Charlotte, Rin, Ran, Houki, Laura, then Cecilia

EDIT: I like this ending the most ;) Her voice is just awesome, but there's the line "kankei nai jibun shidai dawa ikanakucha" that just fits Hikasa-san's voice perfectly
EvidentlyFeb 10, 2011 6:18 PM
Feb 10, 2011 6:16 PM

Jan 2011
Tru3Ph03niX said:
Lol Serious Harem
It looks like Charlotte knows how dense he is maybe and she can play that to her advantage
She looks really cute in the ED too where she is dressed in the girl uniform

So the girls in Ichikas Harem so far

Houki - First Childhood Friend
Cecilia - England Rep
Rin - Second Childhood Friend
Charlotte - France Rep
Ran - Best Friends Little Sister

further deduction

Houki - jealous first Childhood Friend
Cecilia - Bi-polar england Rep
Rin - Annoyingly shysecond Childhood Friend
Charlotte - France Rep (she's the only character i don't hate so nothin for her)
Ran - Best Friends Little Sister(not much there but lols)
Hide behind the mighty wall of internet, i shall
Feb 10, 2011 6:19 PM

Apr 2010
I came up with a theory about Ichika's stupidity and lack of sex drive.
Since he got kidnaped he must have been beaten or they used a substance like ammonia to make him loose conciseness, as a result he is suffering from brain damage.

Charles being a girl was a real big surprise...

Now the serious part.
Charles being discovered was no surprise.
Her body posture is very feminine her voice is very feminine and her behavior is very feminine and she got ashamed in the dressing room while Ichika was changing.
I guess that fact that she was using bokuwa instead of watashi was enough to delude everyone, i doubt they where that naive tho.
Charlotte behaving as a girl is way better then when she is acting as a boy.
She has a very cute and caring personality which was shown several times during this episode.
And she also used it very good to her advantage around Ichika who fell for it each time tho it doesn't tak much to delude him.
About Charlotte's body how did she manage to hide her breasts?
I mean they where bigger then i expected it must have taken her a long time each morning to wrap bandage or something like that around them so they would not get noticed.
And how long will she remain deluding to rest of the student body that is for the ones that didn't notice yet.
Also if she where to tell the truth wouldn't that increase publicity for her company as well since she was lying?
It might be bad publicity but that's also publicity.

About Laura.
She is very arrogant from what we saw this episode.
Even starting a argument with Chifuyu that she is waiting her talents.
And earlier on challenging Ichika and a moment latter offending Charlotte about her IS being second generation.
She also said that the school saw IS more of as a demonstration tool for shows and such instead of a weapon.
I guess she was really raised as a soldier, a arrogant one tho.
Also her eyes where very interesting there must have been a reason why she was hiding that golden eye.
And i wonder what reason will be.

Cecilia dragging Ichika to the mess hall was kind of funny especially watching Houki's reacting how was very eager to join.
And those sparkling eyes where so cute she looked like a puppy.
About the explanations they where giving Ickika during the start of the episode, the should have realized that yelling 3 things at the same time doesn't work.
No matter how simple the make it.
And for Ichika you have to come of with something really simple even if your the only one speaking to him.
Something which Charlotte seems to have managed.
Feb 10, 2011 6:23 PM
Aug 2010
How the hell does she hide those breasts? o_o
Feb 10, 2011 6:34 PM

Sep 2009
:U I thought that I'd like Laura, but so far she's been the most annoying character for me. orz Hoping that something improves by next episode or something.

Charlotte was pretty cute, but I like her better when she's pretending to be a boy. The skirt just doesn't seem to fit her.
Feb 10, 2011 7:02 PM
Aug 2010
Are you kiddin me?! She looks so cute when shes wearing a skirt!! Anyways good ep, very cute when Ichika feeds Charlotte and saying "Ichika no ecchi!". Man, im falling for her already ^_^ The only two girls that i dont like is rin and cecilia >_< Hope they dont do a haren ending!!!
Feb 10, 2011 7:05 PM

May 2010
Now I conclude that Ichika is an alien from faraway land.
I know he's not gay but his actions are! Though he don't have any idea what's gay and man for him. Does being an orphan have to do with this?

I know that time will come Ichika will know the truth but to see that breasts came out of nowhere, I was like "Wait wait wait wait wait. What??"
Though I liked Charlotte more now. :D

What can Laura's left eye do? Do she have geass or something? xD
Feb 10, 2011 7:07 PM

Jan 2011
Dang @_@ I'm amazed at how she hid those breasts.

At any rate, the shower scene wasn't accidental. Ichika went in on purpose to give Charles more soap :D So it's not like he didn't know she was in there.
Feb 10, 2011 7:13 PM

Dec 2007
RyanSaotome said:

lol wat

Yeah was thinking that too. I knew she'd end up being a girl but I was expecting DFC. xD

Aversa said:
I came up with a theory about Ichika's stupidity and lack of sex drive.
Since he got kidnaped he must have been beaten or they used a substance like ammonia to make him loose conciseness, as a result he is suffering from brain damage.

LOL. Makes sense.
Feb 10, 2011 7:27 PM

May 2010
Why do eye-patch characters always have special powers?
Real Hell is inside a person-Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae)
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head-Chrona (Soul Eater)

Feb 10, 2011 7:30 PM

Nov 2007
oh wow I don't like french much but ... daaaaamn france just went ahead in this harem. seriously it looked like she would be flat if she was pretending to be a guy but .... nope ... decent sized boobs.

he sure liked hanging around her a lot when he thought he was a guy. I mean ... walk in on the shower on a guy ... want to change with a guy? almost seemed like he was gay. should have been more excited seeing the awesomely naked charlotte.

the rest of the harem is gonna get even more jealous. I'm sure Germany will soon seize a spot in the harem to. lucky bastard.
Feb 10, 2011 7:32 PM

Aug 2010
ShiroiRyu said:

LOL !
My beautiful Charles !
How do you have hide theses breasts ? XD

How DOES Charles hide his breasts? Man Charles cuteness overloaaaad

Charles part in the ed is SOO CUTE.
Feb 10, 2011 7:39 PM

Feb 2009
Lol wat. How the hell is Charles hiding those boobs? I truly believed she was a DFC.
Oh well, she has very nice proportions.
And we got some background info on Ichika's sister. Makes Laura's "hatred" seem a bit legit, though I thinkit's still yuri love for her :3
Not surprised about the left eye being a different color. I don't get though why she keeps it in an eyepatch. I'm guessing that her aim and overall performance will improve now that she removed it.
I'm really enjoying this show despite the boatloads of cliches.

Harem count to ED song +1.
I believe Laura gets the final slot.
Though why is Charles wearing a skirt there?
belatkuroFeb 10, 2011 7:50 PM
Feb 10, 2011 7:48 PM

Apr 2009
Charlotte... Moe.. level... too... high!
Why is it that the Germans are always the antagonists (if you know what I mean)?
Feb 10, 2011 7:49 PM
May 2009
connect91 said:
Kana-san's "Ichika no Ecchi" so moe.
Charlotte has succeeded in making Ichika keep his promise, "depend on people more." She got him to feed her <3
It seems she has joined his harem, seeing from the ED and it's harem-meter. She's by far my favorite heroine. And LOL at the geass. Wonder what happened there, C.C cameo anyone?

This will likely end as a harem as Ichika is just too nice and dense, but I'd like Charlotte, Rin, Ran, Houki, Laura, then Cecilia

EDIT: I like this ending the most ;) Her voice is just awesome, but there's the line "kankei nai jibun shidai dawa ikanakucha" that just fits Hikasa-san's voice perfectly

I was thinking of the ED as a Harem meter too!
Feb 10, 2011 7:52 PM

Jul 2008
Charlotte own the show.
Feb 10, 2011 7:55 PM

Aug 2010
Yes, walking in on a girl in the bathroom. I actually found this episode more enjoyable then the first few. Hopefully the series is going up now.
Feb 10, 2011 7:57 PM

Jan 2011
HOLY SHIT her body is fucking FAPTASTIC.....If I was Ichika, I'd keep up the she's a boy charade towards the other harem girls, and secretly fuck the shit out of her everynight. But of course that won't happen in this show.

Somebody start drawing some XXX doujinshi NAOW!!!
Tenchi_RyuFeb 10, 2011 8:01 PM
Feb 10, 2011 8:03 PM
Mar 2010
Trap Character GET!
His harem is going to consist of every type of girls.
So far: Tsundere, Ojou, loli, and trap (Maybe even his teacher, the one with the glasses) Laura is going to be a yandere because she's a German. Or a typical quiet girl.
Feb 10, 2011 8:21 PM

Feb 2008
this show just lost some cool points. everything about it was overused and unoriginal. i knew she was a girl, but that didn't really matter. couldn't they have come up with a better background story on her? the whole episode was just not enjoyable at all.
Feb 10, 2011 8:23 PM

Nov 2008
Omniknight said:

^yes you are. Walking into the bathroom while someone is using it is normal especially when you 2 have same sex. Ichika knew that Charles is using the shower and wanted to give her a body soap thinking that she is a boy that's why he entered casually. It's not Ichika's fault that she opened the curtains wide, she could have reached out her hand instead. xDD

In my observation, Charles seems to be closer to Ichika so far when it comes to romance and Ichika is more comfortable with her than the other girls xDD I haven't seen him blush towards Rin, Cecilia or even Houki... maybe I just forgot. C'mon even the red haired girl wore revealing clothes and he didn't mind while Charles only showed a bit of her bust and he freaked out already xDD

PS: As expected, everybody loves Kana's voice xDD or most if there are any haters
Now shipping for IchikaXCharlotte
Yeah, this ep also shows that how I'm freakin bad with chopsticks xDD

Tenchi_Ryu said:
HOLY SHIT her body is fucking FAPTASTIC.....If I was Ichika, I'd keep up the she's a boy charade towards the other harem girls, and secretly fuck the shit out of her everynight. But of course that won't happen in this show.
^In your dreams lolol xDD well, kinda agreed with you xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 10, 2011 8:33 PM

Jul 2009
Lolwut, how did she hide her breasts? They were like nonexistent last episode! XD
Anyways, totally saw this coming but lol. I kept thinking about Ichika "why don't you want to change with me? :(" XD
Haha I still like her though, probably one of my favourites ... yet again XD
Anyways, Laura's golden eye is so epic looking! :P
Feb 10, 2011 8:48 PM

Nov 2010
Charlotte is sooooooo cute.
Feb 10, 2011 8:53 PM

Jan 2011
i knew it haha wasn't quite hard to notice she was a girl from her avoidancey of changing together :P
Feb 10, 2011 9:01 PM

Mar 2010
From the moment "Charles" showed up it was pretty obvious to be a girl.. But the silly way they exposed it was way to damn cliche.
Feb 10, 2011 9:03 PM

Jul 2010
Omniknight said:

You're not. You're definitely not. I'm so glad you posted what was going on in my head. I always lock the door, and I never walk in whether it's a person of my gender or not. It's like in a freaking murder mystery where people walk into the victim's house after a couple knocks, investigate the dead body, and then get as many finger prints on the murder weapon as possible just before the police come in to find them. >_>

Eixy said:
If you look at it this way Ichikas harem is like world domination Japan China England France Germany....its like WWII all over again lol and America's late to the party.
Exactly what I thought! And I've been waiting for America to show up since episode 4. XD

RyanSaotome said:

lol wat
Yeeeaaaahhh. And you know the part where he's all, "They're touching"? How come she had to look down at herself to realize this?! They are clearly fake with no feeling in them at all. XD

neji64plms said:
Why do eye-patch characters always have special powers?
No kidding. I've been waiting for her to reveal her Ultimate Eye for a while now. It's King Bradley all over again. :P

No battle this episode. That sucks since it's the only reason I continue with this show. I don't dislike Charlotte, but God, all of the characters are so generic.
Feb 10, 2011 9:04 PM

Jul 2010
Infinite Cliché has done it again.
Feb 10, 2011 9:22 PM

Feb 2010
Icolyze said:
Infinite Cliché has done it again.

Entertainingly bad!

I will say, it was interesting to find the backstory of "Arthur."

The German girl is kinda a biaaa.
Feb 10, 2011 9:40 PM

Jan 2010
Kana Hanazawa going "ecchi ecchi ecchi" makes my nutbladder hurt. Sweet Jesus this show is killing me.

It's so generic that it's awesome. You just can't help but love it.
Ok™
Feb 10, 2011 9:57 PM

Jan 2011
Did anybody realize she made him eat the rice off her cheek when they were fading into the next scene? Considering she was the one in the previous episode asking about how feeding someone is a couples thing, she seems to know what she wants by making him feed her...
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Inarius - Jan 20, 2011

212 by PedroKarim64 »»
Aug 24, 12:51 PM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jan 13, 2011

194 by PedroKarim64 »»
Aug 22, 3:26 PM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

avrc - Mar 31, 2011

293 by il887 »»
Aug 12, 3:34 AM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 24, 2011

165 by il887 »»
Aug 11, 6:20 PM

» Ichika’s Denseness

FiddlePie - Aug 28, 2023

17 by that_kool_kid »»
Nov 11, 2023 11:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.