Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 12, 2013 9:02 AM

Oct 2011
Raishin !!!!!!!! These cliffhangers is killing me on the inside
Nov 12, 2013 10:09 AM
Aug 2012
This so would have been so much better without the annoying obsessive loli!!! Is she trying to win the competition for the most annoying female character ever.................please LN reader tell me that she gets a little better........just a little!!!

Nov 12, 2013 10:37 AM

Apr 2012
"I wonder what next episode's cliff hanger is going to be?" - that's what my inquiries about this show changed to.

Too bad Yomi died, dog deaths still affect the most. And of course, Raishin was injured, again.
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Nov 12, 2013 11:27 AM

Sep 2009
oh well.. IT WAS OK. :D
things so happen so fast in this series O.O
and I lol a little bit in the ending.. i wonder why but, i'm not really a fan of this show yet i keep on watching.. what interests me of this show is that guy with a mask..

Restless_Hero said:
Hey guys, can someone explain to me why Raishin faced off with Loki in the first fight? I mean, he was supposed to battle Frey, who is ranked 99th, not her top-tier brother. When did they manage to trade places?

I think Raishin won by default because Yomi died... that's what he said at the tunnel, remember?
Nov 12, 2013 3:43 PM

Jun 2012
noo, Yomi!!!
Finally the evening event starts.
what a way to end the episode.

Nov 12, 2013 8:16 PM

Mar 2012
AnimeFan500 said:
Raishin !!!!!!!! These cliffhangers is killing me on the inside

But then the ED starts and makes you feels better.
Nov 12, 2013 8:19 PM

Sep 2012
5layer said:
symbv said:
I thought no.99 is Frey not Loki ??
I thought so too. I'm confused now. I should check the earlier episodes.
EDIT: Oh apparently there's a reason for it being Loki instead.
Even fans in Japan are scratching their heads. Apparently in the LN both Raishin and Yaya expressed shock that they are fighting Loki instead of Frey, but they decided to fight anyway and ask question later. How come the anime did not show them being startled at seeing Loki instead of Frey? Something is definitely wrong here.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 13, 2013 12:46 AM

Jul 2012
symbv said:
5layer said:
symbv said:
Even fans in Japan are scratching their heads. Apparently in the LN both Raishin and Yaya expressed shock that they are fighting Loki instead of Frey, but they decided to fight anyway and ask question later. How come the anime did not show them being startled at seeing Loki instead of Frey? Something is definitely wrong here.

Time constraints maybe. And about Raishin taking the hit. Aside from the death of Yomi affecting him he noticed why Loki had absolute confidence that Yaya would be cut. It's the properties of his dolls magic "Jet". He concluded that Yaya would take a fatal wound but there was no time for the command to evade so he took the hit for her. He actually prepared a countermeasure and uses it to great effect when they face off against a similar doll.
Nov 13, 2013 1:26 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
swordstriker21 said:
symbv said:
5layer said:
symbv said:

Time constraints maybe. And about Raishin taking the hit. Aside from the death of Yomi affecting him he noticed why Loki had absolute confidence that Yaya would be cut. It's the properties of his dolls magic "Jet". He concluded that Yaya would take a fatal wound but there was no time for the command to evade so he took the hit for her. He actually prepared a countermeasure and uses it to great effect when they face off against a similar doll.

This is really weird though. That scene only takes 15 seconds to do. Otherwise, nothing makes any sense...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 13, 2013 3:48 AM

Aug 2012
Hm, so it isn't an adaptation mishap, but rather the fact that he's fighting Loki was just as confusing in the LN as it is here? I don't read the source material, so I at least hope that the confusion wears off next episode.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Nov 14, 2013 7:39 AM

Jul 2013
Damn that cliffhanger again, first Yaya gets injured now Raishin... guess I have to wait for another week again.

Well we get to see a Banned doll name Yomi, and some answers in the middle of the episode for Frey. Poor Yomi though :(... Some good action scenes, and made Raishin a badass character, but the ending just cuts him off guard.

Nov 14, 2013 10:06 PM

May 2013
DancingJack said:
It's unbelievable what a bunch of stupid this anime is...

So killing or beating Raishin is so important for Freyr because she wants to save the dogs... and yet still she only uses such overly moe attempts to do it and keeps her automata from actually hurting him? She can't be that dumb, can she?

The main character getting a graze wound on every shoulder at the same stop instead of somewhere actually vital... really now?!

In every episode those overly emotional reactions by every character to everything gets really annoying and doesn't makes sense.

And... oh my god... shut the hell up already, Yaya.

I will understand people like you. If you don't like it that much, drop it. If you actually enjoy it, then say something you liked the episodes while doing constructive criticism. Keyword is constructive. I get opinions are opinions, but you're just ranting.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Nov 14, 2013 10:29 PM

Mar 2010
WHAT THE TEN FLYING FUCKS ARE THESE SHITS??!!

First "Strike The Blood" with its "vampire don'twannabe" becoming a femdomizeable Touma Kamijou; turning this show into a spin-off of Certain Magic Index... (I had to drop that shit, btw.)

Now this! Raishin is getting shot at, slapped around, called "Second-Last," bleeding all over the place; DESPITE the idea that he's a trained soldier with a kick-ass fuck-doll to boot. And THEN he pulls THAT stunt at the end of episode 6!

I'd drop this shit as well if it ain't for the blatant fanservice herein.
Nov 15, 2013 12:17 AM

May 2013
Baku219 said:
DancingJack said:
It's unbelievable what a bunch of stupid this anime is...

So killing or beating Raishin is so important for Freyr because she wants to save the dogs... and yet still she only uses such overly moe attempts to do it and keeps her automata from actually hurting him? She can't be that dumb, can she?

The main character getting a graze wound on every shoulder at the same stop instead of somewhere actually vital... really now?!

In every episode those overly emotional reactions by every character to everything gets really annoying and doesn't makes sense.

And... oh my god... shut the hell up already, Yaya.

I will understand people like you. If you don't like it that much, drop it. If you actually enjoy it, then say something you liked the episodes while doing constructive criticism. Keyword is constructive. I get opinions are opinions, but you're just ranting.

I'm probably overreacting a bit but don't say I'm critizing too much and that it's only my opinion if I point out stuff that doesn't makes any sense and is really just stupid.
You can't have a character do overly cute, obviously failing assassination attempts for fanservice in one episode and in next be totally dramatic about her love for these automata and that she would even kill to save them... (because as we saw she clearly wouldn't) -_-

It was the same with the episodes about cannibal candy, I even wrote a way too long post about why the fight and most about it didn't make any sense at all.
Raishin who is suddenly able to predict which of 47 different kinds of magic his opponent would use being the biggest failure.

Maybe I'm the only one... but for me the story, the atmosphere and fights in animes these days is still more important than moe and fanservice. But I can understand that people who watch stuff like this only for "Wow, YayaxRaishin is soo cute." don't care about all the nonsensical stuff and say it's just "a opinion" if someone points it out.
"The fool who believed in miracles now walks among the dead." ~ Blade of the Phantom Master
Nov 15, 2013 4:09 AM

Nov 2012
damn.. I feel poor for the wolf :/
and damn. that end.. XD I'm ready for thi... the hell? raishin!!!!
Nov 15, 2013 3:50 PM

May 2013
DancingJack said:
I'm probably overreacting a bit but don't say I'm critizing too much and that it's only my opinion if I point out stuff that doesn't makes any sense and is really just stupid.
You can't have a character do overly cute, obviously failing assassination attempts for fanservice in one episode and in next be totally dramatic about her love for these automata and that she would even kill to save them... (because as we saw she clearly wouldn't) -_-

It was the same with the episodes about cannibal candy, I even wrote a way too long post about why the fight and most about it didn't make any sense at all.
Raishin who is suddenly able to predict which of 47 different kinds of magic his opponent would use being the biggest failure.

Maybe I'm the only one... but for me the story, the atmosphere and fights in animes these days is still more important than moe and fanservice. But I can understand that people who watch stuff like this only for "Wow, YayaxRaishin is soo cute." don't care about all the nonsensical stuff and say it's just "a opinion" if someone points it out.

I'm not saying your criticizing too much. I'm trying to say that it isn't constructive. I'm all for criticizing if you do it respectfully. But, when you say "this episode is so stupid" and things like that, it is just derogatory and makes people think "why doesn't this guy just drop it". People say it's an opinion because some people don't care about a perfect story and they just want the fanservice and moe. I saw what this series was from the first episode from the ecchi tag and especially with Yaya. I decided not to take it seriously but to just have fun with it and laugh and enjoy the characters no matter how silly they may be which is what you do with most ecchi anime. If you want something more serious, then your watching series in the wrong category. It obviously won't get a high rating from me but I still will enjoy it. Sometimes you gotta turn your brain off. I understand where your coming from but at least highlight some things you did like along with what you disliked and say it in a nicer manner so you don't come across as just angry. I don't know what series you are watching this season but if you want newer anime that focus on story, atmosphere and fights I'd recommend Log Horizon, Samurai Flamenco and Hunter x Hunter (although it is a long one).
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Nov 16, 2013 12:49 PM

Apr 2013
Yaya cutest thing ever. *.*
Nov 17, 2013 12:02 AM

Apr 2009
Yomi was female...? I guess I failed to pick up on that while reading the manga version of the novels. The scenery of "Hell" that Raishin saw in the D Works basement vats isn't exactly the same in the anime too. But it served its purpose I guess, despite being different.

The action later on was nice, but they must explain soon why it was Loki who is now facing Raishin as #99 instead of Frey... because it's confusing now for those who haven't read either the LNs or the manga. I still have a problem with the fast pacing and the timing they use to end the episodes though.
Nov 17, 2013 3:41 AM

Oct 2011
Damn no more episode. RAISIN :(
Nov 17, 2013 10:09 PM

May 2012
Yaya's little sister = super kawaii.
Damn cliffhangers after cliffhangers tho.
Nov 18, 2013 12:14 PM

Jun 2013
Really nice episode.
Nov 18, 2013 6:00 PM
Jul 2013
The clothing of the illegal project subject remind me "Godfather". The exciting thing is that I started the "Evening Party" and you Raishin is dead or I think ...
Nov 24, 2013 5:05 AM

Jul 2010
4.5/5... While I hate cliffhangers, I really enjoyed this episode.
Nov 28, 2013 10:12 AM

Jul 2011
so we learn a lot about frey and her family

i cried when yomi died i tend to cry more when animals die then humans in any show anime etc even automation animals

lol that doctor he was just gonna place the stethescope ;) hint hint

shoko wants raishin to steal rabbi's magic circut :( i doubt he's gonna do it though

raishin is getting weak i think its because he saw yomi die and is afraid of yaya dying but im pretty sure yaya could have taken that attack instead of him putting himself in danger but now yaya's gonna be heated in the next episode
Dec 11, 2013 9:42 AM

Oct 2012
Nice episode, so their is cloning or what for controlling the new type of magic circuit. Poor Frey she doesn't had anything easy, the school doctor got quite the choice.

So the fight start and Raishin seem to be quite injured already can't wait to see how he will pass trough that.
Jan 13, 2014 9:04 PM

Sep 2012
He hurt himself saving her.
Mar 23, 2014 3:13 AM
May 2012
WOAH. WOAH. WOAH. The doctor and the girl student are doing some naughty things inside the Medical Centre :3
Yomi :/ Things are starting to heat up!!!
Oh shit at the end :O Raishin, what the hell are you doing?!?!
Apr 27, 2014 2:50 PM

May 2012
It started! Well things sure will get quite intense from now on off so let's see how he'll do!
Nov 21, 2014 7:22 AM

Aug 2013
Hmmm very good so far.
But he suddenly became 99th place was surprising.
Although I already read the light novel. I have a bad memory lol.
The real battle begins later this is nothing. :b
Feb 18, 2015 5:26 PM

Feb 2013
Pretty good episode. I don't lnow why he tried to protect Yaya since she can take a hell of a lot more beating than he ever can. That was just plain stupid.
Apr 1, 2015 7:36 PM

Dec 2008
Suddenly things keep getting more complicated lol Interesting. The fights are so well done to; very fluidic.
Nov 25, 2015 1:53 PM

Oct 2010
Intense episode but some things didn't make sense. Yaya was shot in bright daylight and none came in to help out? I saw a few members standing around but fuck the medic or people trying to investigate the bullet, right? Or how about that the doctor apparently gropes girls and apparently is well known. What a shitty Academy.

Did they cover that infiltration? Raishin just came out injured and apparently shot a guy. Isn't there anyone he can turn to? Where the heck are the superiors or people like Felix...? Doesn't make any sense...

How is Raishin fighting Freya's brother from the start? Is anime skipping some scenes from the adaptation?

Other then that, nice episode but fast paced, shame that Yomi died.
Jan 19, 2016 4:44 PM

Feb 2014
Raishin you *** this is the THIRD time you left Yaya all by herself and the SECOND time she gets heavily injured due to that. You should know that academy is not totally safe! You should take more care of her..!

TechOtakuJan 20, 2016 7:41 AM
Jan 20, 2016 7:10 AM

Feb 2015
Urgh... I just wish I knew with these 'Shou' magic do. Right now it's like he sprouts something, Yaya glows then attacks.

Raishin's starting getting annoying like Yaya.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
This so would have been so much better without the annoying obsessive loli!!! Is she trying to win the competition for the most annoying female character ever.................please LN reader tell me that she gets a little better........just a little!!!
Jun 15, 2016 9:17 AM

Feb 2016
The story revolving around yomi was okay - the part where she sacrificed herself tensed somewhat the atmosphere. The fight against shirohead was the first opportunity in a long time where yaya wasn't used for fan service purpose only. I'll give a dislike to raishin's behavior when he was protecting a doll with his body. That's childish and idiotic. Young viewers are probably learning wrong things if they watch this. The command stating to kill rabi was cruel on the other hand.
Aug 23, 2016 4:51 PM

Nov 2013
cartoonartist said:
The story revolving around yomi was okay - the part where she sacrificed herself tensed somewhat the atmosphere. The fight against shirohead was the first opportunity in a long time where yaya wasn't used for fan service purpose only. I'll give a dislike to raishin's behavior when he was protecting a doll with his body. That's childish and idiotic. Young viewers are probably learning wrong things if they watch this. The command stating to kill rabi was cruel on the other hand.

Why would young impressionable viewers be watching an anime rated 17+?

Nov 10, 2016 2:01 AM

Dec 2015
What a fucking pussy.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jan 16, 2017 11:08 AM

Sep 2014
Tbh episode felt super messy.

I appreciate how its trying to add mystery and feel dark, but it is still done badly.
Jun 29, 2017 1:31 PM

Jan 2017
You know its fun swimming through sewers with open wounds.
Apr 10, 2018 6:10 PM

Jul 2009
Uh ... this episode felt kind of bad lol, things didn't make much sense. Like OK, why did their stealth run out? There's also NO WAY you take two gunshots and you can run around and CLIMB A FREAKING LADDER to get out of there. Like ... WTF? Then we've got this secondary political plotline running through which seemed to come completely out of the left field to me. Not to mention for some reason I always thought that Raishin was going to be facing Frey in the battle, not Loki. I'm so confused ... ugh. I mean I guess the part at the end where he's becoming scared to see Yaya hurt because of everything sort of makes sense, but yeah, all I can say is that Raishin is pretty annoying and super white knight-ish >_< At least the animation for the fights is good ...? :P
Apr 11, 2018 1:08 PM

Apr 2013
Can't say I care much about any of those characters except for Frey and Sigmund maybe. Meh, seems like this wil stay rather generic.
Dec 28, 2021 7:22 PM

Jul 2016
Cyrih said:
Yaya's little sister = super kawaii.
Damn cliffhangers after cliffhangers tho.

I want more of the fights. At least the story progressed this time.
Feb 25, 2022 5:41 AM

Nov 2010
Oh man, he's ordered to kill Ravi? and at the same time he can't go against Shouko. What a dilemma. I wonder what he'll do about that.

Yaya's cute body always getting banged up. It's a good thing she doesn't get scars.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Season 2? ( 1 2 )

RApollos - Dec 11, 2013

64 by Gazz »»
Oct 20, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2013

96 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 22, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2013

107 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 21, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2013

190 by Nukelotide »»
May 15, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Oct 7, 2013

214 by obijho »»
Apr 20, 2023 12:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.