Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 29, 7:55 PM

Mar 2014
The Anime skipped quite a lot of stuff from the manga, nothing major, but it takes away from all the hard work that MC did to beautify his cave / house / mansion.
Sep 30, 3:17 AM
Mar 2020
I think it captured of the manga well. I never read the light novel.
Sep 30, 11:53 AM
Aug 2024
why is this soo bad bruh
Oct 1, 1:05 AM
Jan 2023
Its a great starter.
Oct 1, 7:59 AM

Aug 2013
Spam skills in shows do lack substance greatly, feel like they're a better fit for manga. Right now it just adds emptiness to the show.
Oct 1, 12:51 PM
Mar 2011
Watched it with a friend, we were so bored that at the 20 minute mark we both decided that it wasn't worth continuing.
Oct 1, 4:47 PM

Aug 2022
I got around 3/4's into the first volume of the light novel before I dropped it because it was so ass I couldn't handle it anymore. MC's jokes were excruciatingly painful to read; the man acquires a harem, even though he talks about always wanting to be a loner; the side characters have no flavor. Saw Nukumizu's voice actor on this and thought, "damn, he really has to voice this shit MC for an enitre season now?" The anime somehow skipped over every memorable aspect of the original though, and ended up making something even worse. They didn't even give the God at the start a voice actor and ended up just skipping his entire dialogue about the backstory of the world.

The OP in the trailer was a banger though, so at least one good thing came from this anime.
Oct 2, 2:20 AM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
Only one minute in and could already detect the possible animation “techniques” typically used to stretch budget & runtime… next two minutes confirmed those suspicions 😑 Certainly not off to a good start…
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Oct 2, 10:15 PM

May 2019
Decent start to this isekai that sort of reminds me of Failure Frame from last season in that the entire MC's class is summoned and the MC gets abilities that are actually OP. This MC is also alone although based on the poster it looks like his female classmates will chase after him, probably for his support and OP abilities.
Oct 2, 11:11 PM

Oct 2023
Well is it on MAL like this or the anime really Aired early.
I like the concept of being alone but other don't want him alone many be... and His luck is not bad at all. it's kinda funny in-between xD
All the left over skills are so good and he's going to use them in his favor.
"Forget the OP skills, I can make myself OP."
Though much better than expected
Well looking forward to next episode beacuse I like isakai stories. ☆○(゜ο゜)o
Oct 3, 12:07 PM

Apr 2018
I like the concept but looking at the first episode didn't he just get a normal generic starter kit?

rather than under-leveled or getting stuck with the worse skills, it's more like "I got Isekaied and DIDN'T get an OP cheat". If anything appraisal is the one all bad writers throw in at the start to make things easy on the MC, in a normal RPG it's actually a hard skill to get.

Same with fire magic, almost every generic Isekai hands that out at the start to make things easier.
Oct 3, 7:37 PM

Nov 2023
I can already tell that this is going to be AOTS, this is the pinnacle of fiction!

He's literally me!
Oct 4, 7:58 AM

Dec 2012
First time I got bored with isekai.
3/10

Oct 5, 2:49 PM
Jul 2022
Solid isekai episode, nothing to crazy. His skills were actually pretty good.
Oct 6, 7:25 AM
Sep 2024
The beginning was very generic, in fact the anime as a whole...
Oct 6, 7:26 AM
Sep 2024
Maybe it's a "good pastime" because of the comedy, the animation is average at best...
Oct 7, 9:08 AM
Nov 2022
I found the protagonist funny, I'm going to give this anime a chance...
Oct 7, 12:50 PM
Feb 2024
The first ep provides light entertainment, hopefully future eps can be quite good.
Oct 8, 1:30 AM
Sep 2024
Another isekai anime, I'll be here, definitely
Oct 8, 1:32 AM
Sep 2024
The beginning was promising with some clichés but it was quite funny, I thought it was cool that all the characters have stereotypical names lol
Oct 8, 4:46 PM

Nov 2012
I'm lmao @ the Neet and Dummy skills. That's hilarious. Dummy would be handy against a telepathy or truth skill.
dragynfaerieOct 8, 5:03 PM
Oct 10, 1:31 PM
Jul 2019
Very funny so far. Plus decent art style and animation.

Interested to see what happens in the next episode, as this kept me well-entertained.
Oct 12, 2:00 PM

Sep 2016
Reply to AnimeFan500
IzanaSolos said:
Don’t know why the entire class getting isekaied has been the new norm apparently, but you know, at least for once we have an MC that DIDN’T want to get isekaied and let it happen for once lol. Dude tried to vent out and that magic circle just kept coming to him xD

For an isekai, an actual unique and nice start. Better than most of the slop we get, I guess. Just hope it would last more than like two episodes of this feeling.

P.S. I find it funny that this and Arifureta are airing in the same season lols.

Both LN published by the same company

He even was reading Arifureta LN before he got Isekai
@AnimeFan500 The moment I saw the back of that book I was like that girl looks like Yue, then I checked the cover of the first Arifureta novel and yes it was the same
Oct 14, 8:10 PM

Sep 2022
Highly doubt this guy is going through this world alone. But I do like to see him try.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 10

30 by LuisSV23 »»
Yesterday, 9:37 AM

» How he got the "creation magic"?

RioAl - Oct 11

4 by NoTsPuBy »»
Yesterday, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 3

41 by Rezzurwrath »»
Oct 14, 8:38 PM

» Names

Moppit - Jul 29

9 by AyanabhaBanerjee »»
Oct 12, 1:04 PM

» That title/cover combination

Tenderizer79 - Jul 27

6 by Azuchi »»
Oct 8, 7:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.