Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Studio Apartment, Good Lighting, Angel Included
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 6:57 AM

Nov 2011
It's kinda nice that they are having more scenes with whole female cast appearing on screen at once. Almost seems like one happy family together. Can't ever forget Towa's role though. She has that typical housewife vibe especially with her apron.

Best girl is still Noeru imo. She just has more entertaining chemistry with Shintarou
Jun 1, 7:32 AM

Apr 2014
This is the cutest pout.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 1, 8:04 AM

Mar 2021
It's so nice to see Noel making more friends and being more confident she deserves all the happiness and love. Towa's little pout is the cutest pout I have ever seen.
Jun 1, 8:22 AM

Dec 2021
Looks like the love triangle arc is kicking off. Or maybe it's just the jealousy arc, who knows.

Anyway, I'm relieved that Noelle finally realized she had friends all along. Silly girl... but hey, at least she's got Shintarou as her bestie lols.

Jun 1, 9:03 AM

Feb 2019
This show is so fucking cute man I can’t help but squeal like a girl sometimes 😭

Noel chan and Towa chan are so adorable omg 😩 . Both went thru bouts of jealousy today and for Towa in particular it’s good because she’s starting to realise her feelings for Shintaro and I can’t wait to see how that goes with the others.. Noel going out with the girls and officially entering the friend group was so wholesome too. Liking to be with Shintaro is fine, but she needs people her own age and gender too!

It’s so nice having people you can go to the movies with and geek out over details with. Had that once irl with my anime club at USC, but nothing since and I really miss it. Humans are social creatures and we really do need that sense of belonging to feel fulfilled

“Even tho we’re not friends” 😭 man imagine being told that after spending the whole day with someone. Noel is slow but we love her nonetheless. She might be the first person to best friend zone themselves though lmao
Jun 1, 9:45 AM
Jan 2024
Noel(ish) focus episode
10/10 NO QUESTIONS ASKED
Jun 1, 10:08 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I though with the first bit of the episode being about Towa never getting mad, we might be in for more of a serious episode where she actually gets mad, but later when it happened it was the cutest way to be mad I’ve ever seen lol, maybe Towa really is an Angel to the finest detail. And I thought we might be in for drama again later when Noel was planning to ask Shintaro out to a movie when he already made plans with Towa, but this also resulted in a very wholesome situation where all the girls went and hung out together and left Shintaro behind lol, this show is narrowly averting the drama with its comfy vibes.

And it was cool to actually see some of the movie they went to see, I was hoping for something spookier but I’m glad all the girls enjoyed it, they even had the post movie discussion which was enhanced by Hisui being a source reader, honestly one of my favorite parts of seeing a movie with a friend is the talk afterward lol. And wow, poor Noel didn’t realize she’s had friends this whole time, she really has an warped idea of what a friend is lol, but that’s part of why she’s so great, and at least now she knows she’s one of the girls. And this also means she realized what she feels for Shintaro is something slightly different, best friend ain’t quite it I don’t think but it’ll do for now.

And at the end we got teased on a summer camp after some tasteful Towa fanservice, and with just two episodes left I’m thinking it might be a two parter to end the show with, whether it is or not I’m looking forward to it!
Jun 1, 11:07 AM

Jan 2022
Oof Shintaro has been exposed. At least Towa goes outside by herself now

Damn everyone showed up first without Noel... that's rough. Noel failed to realize that everyone else is her friend even though she didn't verbally ask. But I'm glad everyone talked some sense into her. And now she joins Towa in realizing that she also likes Shintaro

The fact that the caramel popcorn is only 50 more is a steal

Noel heavily carries the anime.
cooldogmomJun 1, 11:13 AM
This never updates so that's cool
Jun 1, 11:17 AM

Jul 2016
From "Bodies, bodies everywhere!" to "Friends, friends everywhere!"

Fr Noel casually saying they aren't her friends to their face point blank killed me, easily the hardest I've laughed from this show
Jun 1, 11:31 AM

May 2019
Ah Noel, poor girl is somewhat socially awkward and blunt but at least she realized she has more friends than just Shintaro although she hasn't figured out that she has feelings for him. Heck even Towa had a bout of jealousy in the beginning there so but it was nice to see the harem getting along with each other enough to watch a movie together.

Anyway, it looks like all the girls and Shintaro are going camping in the next episode which I'm looking forward to watching.
Jun 1, 11:36 AM
Nov 2017
TOWA IN THE ENDING SCENE HOLY
Jun 1, 1:43 PM

Aug 2022
I really liked this episode, Last episode felt out of place hardly seeing Towa. I really Like lilly though she's probably my favourite of the girls, I really like her dress sense and I like vampires.

The friendship confusion at the end from Noel was really funny and awkward.
Jun 1, 2:59 PM

Aug 2017
Such a cute feel-good episode.
Noelle is so relatable. She breaks everything down into anime expressions and complicates the simplest things.😄

I think it's cool that there isn't a "I want the MC for myself and everyone else is just rival" trope here, but that the girls get on so well with each other.
Noelle can have a good time even without her... er... "best friend".

I'm glad to see her so happy. Neolle, you have friends who are there for you. So nice that she has to cry.

Next week the hot spring trip from chapter 20/21, so we almost catched up with Vol. 4 (english Vol. 5 has been released few week ago)
Looking forward to it.
lumjulianJun 1, 3:07 PM
Jun 1, 6:57 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
FUCK YES, an episode focsued on best girl<333

god damn, this show is just too fucking cute...
Jun 1, 7:08 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
They sacrificing opening for Noeru sake seems like a very appreciated decision ever. She and her friending trauma looks very adorable indeed, and the way she late-realization while to say Shintaro her bestie? Lmao here i thought in squee she might be the first girl to confess. Guess need more time for girls to have a solid romance move, eh?

Meanwhile in the opening, Towa 'fuwa- fuwa' casually huffing and puffing, pouting like crazy, jealous to her friend. Angel can also be mad too, right? Ah don't forget that sexy Towa after the credit scene.

Hell yeah the obligatory beach episode for the next week, you guys. It is the time.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 1, 8:00 PM
Apr 2024
Oh man, Noel is perfection. Too bad we haven't gotten any fanservice scenes since her introduction, but considering the beach episode is coming up... We gonna be EATIN GOOD NEXT EPISODE

It's weird to have a harem when one girl is CLEARLY better than the rest, no contest, not even close. Towa's basically his mom, Tsumugi's boring and forgettable, loli vampire is annoying and committing nonstop SA, kappa girl may as well not even be there.

Just pick Noel and move on dawg, don't bother wasting time with the C-tiers
Average MAL user's media literacy:
Marinate1016 said:
Not reading allat cause I don’t care. Tensura peak. Have a good one tho
Jun 1, 10:53 PM
Apr 2013
EP 10

Its ep 10
Now that all the girls have been introduced. watching the op actually spoils the whole thing but
The ed is also kinda hmm but

Aaand thats the whole ep
Except they skipped the op and the ed is a bit early so we get a post ed scene again

One water scene later
Surprise lili
Also. is lili wearing a different set this time?

Weell then
1 or 2 eps of camping with everyone? at least we'll see everyone, im assuming hisui will be showing up too
While its very different now that everyone has been introduced and mr mc was not here for most of the ep, its actually kind of interesting.
A bit difficult to balance having all 5 girls, but i think they did an ok job.
Though it seems we might not be getting to see lili at maid cafe, but I'm assuming she'll have plenty of time to steal in the next one or two eps. Lili didnt have much this ep but what can be said. Though I might need to rewatch to see if I missed any details

They do seem to be vaguely maybe hinting at some kind of development or (genre) tweest in the next ep or so
Jun 2, 2:27 AM

Apr 2023
Tsk Shintaro is tickin me off, he's not conforming to the archetypical harem mc behaviour, bro's not simping enough for my liking, for starters bro just get fuckin spoon fed already jeez, it should have been me not him lolz.

Jun 2, 8:35 AM
Apr 2023
Nice girls' day out for these 5. But deym, Noel is starting to develop something. Harem status is really taking shape.
Already feeling bad that there's just 2 episodes left - good thing the source manga is still ongoing.
Jun 2, 9:58 AM

Sep 2016
This episode was a nice reminder that MCs are not the only one allowed to be dense.

Now we have Noel lacking understanding of friendship and upon acquiring it, not understanding that her feeling that Shintaro is more than a friend is like, a crush lol
Also Towa in denial about being jealous, though she is closer to understanding she likes him.
bruh
Jun 2, 10:11 AM

Oct 2017
Towa pouting and getting jealous, so cute. Noel and her friends lol. Looks like they are both on the verge of realising their feelings. Noel misunderstood for the time being though. Summer camp to end the season, just two episodes to go, damn.
Jun 2, 9:47 PM
Apr 2024
Character development : Yes
Cute angel: Yes
Jun 2, 9:48 PM
Apr 2024
Reply to AkeZZZ
This is the cutest pout.
@AkeZZZ I'm dying in cuteness
Jun 2, 11:46 PM

Feb 2011
The more I watch this show the less I enjoy it. I know it's just anime but I think of poor towa just chilling at this small house every day cleaning after this boring ass MC (who stares at her legs but is afraid to eat from her chop sticks?) while he's out eating cake and chilling with his harem of oddballs

like, he should take her out way more to enjoy the area, and what would be wrong with getting a small actual romance in there, she was sent to learn about humans after all.

I'm glad she's friends with the other girls but I feel like shintaro treats towa like a pet. or a maid, or house slave.

anyway, noel is cute as always, and the episode was okay. I kinda saw It becoming a "oh shit these girls are all my friends omgomg" as soon as they got invited to the movie.

overall a 3/5 episode.

6/10 anime at best though
ScootboiJun 2, 11:54 PM

Jun 3, 7:02 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017

Saw this scene.
Immediately paused video.
Went to Youtube.
Watched “Leek Spin” for the 187,449th time. 😄
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Jun 3, 11:55 PM
Jul 2022
AkeZZZ said:
This is the cutest pout.

agreed no one csn disagree
Jun 6, 7:55 PM

Dec 2022
This boy has the most casual harem in anime lmao.
Jun 7, 8:46 AM

Oct 2022
That pink dress at the end looked very nice on Towa. It was perfekt bright contrast to her nearly colorless appearance.
Jun 8, 6:46 AM

Jul 2017
Towa as an angel...she never gets angry at anyone, being all too caring on everyone's different circumstances. But the one time where she really gets angry is when she gets all jealous of the girls treating him the same as her, and Shintaro repays her by giving his time to her on Summer break. As for Noel, her wanting to bring Shintaro to watch a movie, she's all that eager, but having all of the girls gather at his workplace, it's a harem gathering that everyone couldn't afford to ignore. All except Shintaro, who has to cover work for his colleague, ending later than usual, and Noel has no choice but to follow the girls instead to watch the movie instead.

Giving the girls a chance, Noel learns quickly that her jealousy for Shintaro's harem wasn't warranted, and treated them like strangers, though Towa and the others already treat her as friends, even if they have feelings for him in one way or another.

Lilishka's occult club camp...here we go, what hijinks would be happening?
Jun 11, 1:19 AM

Jul 2019
Reply to AkeZZZ
This is the cutest pout.
@AkeZZZ
And that's a scientific fact!
Jun 12, 9:12 AM

Nov 2019
The harem join Noel on the screening while Shintarou is working his shift. They are finally getting together for their outing, I like how the rest are on the same page while Noel is lost and has some out of the gate thoughts distancing herself from them. All this is happening while Shin doesn't even realize that they're all into him at differing degrees. Episode was ehh, Noel confessing was the weakest soft confessions I've seen lol
Jun 18, 9:30 AM
Nov 2022
Damn it, for a moment I thought Noel would confess to Shintaro._.
Jul 31, 6:02 PM

Sep 2023
Best girl Noel is really clueless 😅
Aug 23, 7:20 AM

Mar 2008
That was really cute how happy Noel was to find out everyone considers her a friend.

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 27

37 by Tradasar »»
Sep 10, 8:48 PM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15

45 by s1k1b »»
Sep 4, 4:57 AM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8

26 by traed »»
Aug 26, 5:41 AM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11

33 by lasodamos »»
Aug 25, 1:17 PM

» Any chance of getting new season?

HaremKing01 - Jun 17

16 by TechOtaku »»
Aug 16, 2:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.