Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 8, 2023 6:04 AM
Jul 2023
what a cliffhanger!!
Sep 8, 2023 7:11 AM

Jan 2017
Cliffhanger! I was shocked when that werewolf said that she had eaten the girl, even told the father that she's delicious...it gave me goosebumps!
Sep 8, 2023 7:27 AM

Dec 2022
The time Louise was at the river randomly stuck, about a year and a half ago. Alma saying Louise had been different recently. Louise and Jutte looking like identical twins. Jutte maybe swapped places with Louise for some reason? It would also explain why even though there was ash pawprints in Louise's room, there was no ash flung around like when the pillow was dropped (unless I am misremembering).

Just a question of why and how Louise's parents got Louise, perhaps their child died during birth and the doctors swapped the baby with one of Rosa's twin children?
Sep 9, 2023 12:11 AM
Oct 2020
i really shocked how they close this episode
Sep 9, 2023 1:51 AM

Oct 2022
Been a while since I've seen Tsugaru and Aya deep tongue each other, lmao. I can see why Shizuku is jealous, they used to do it before on an intimate way. Tsugaru and Aya are doing it for medical reasons, lmao.
Sep 9, 2023 7:31 AM

Nov 2011
Another nicely animated fight, very short tho :p
What an emotional scream at the end!
Sep 9, 2023 9:48 AM

Dec 2022
I feel sorry for Rosa tbh. It seems to me she didn't kill any humans, but because she was a werewolf she had to die. The dude who was taking care of her also was the one who lead the execution. It makes it even more awe striking when he says he actually had romantic feelings for her. I don't know if that's heartless/fear, or just plain stupidity.
Sep 9, 2023 11:12 AM
Sep 2018
Woah haven’t seen Fire Emblem since his “Tiger & Bunny” days and now the boi is a werewolf hunter lol

Also wow I did not expect Aya & Tsugaru to yknow 😳

Hope Shizuka makes it out alive 🤞
Sep 9, 2023 11:18 AM

Jul 2017
The truth about the werewolves from the mayor, Aya gruels him about the possibilities of the villagers being werewolves in disguise, though with the latest victim being the wheelchair-bound Louise who can see them, and a mysterious outsider of Rosa being found by Cnut, who birthed to Jutte, whom the both of them were hickered to death because of their true identities, which indeed, came up the skeletons of werewolves. Alma on the other hand, saw a golden wolf, though her art origins are questionable despite being self-taught.

Onto Dr. Heinemann's place to get answers, and Aya questions him on Louise's well-being if she was being taken care of by both Gustav and Deborah, and trouble came to his door through Royce's agents of Alice Rapidshot and Kyle Chaintail. Though with the Penultimate Night's use only being effective after the case is done, they need more time, and Alma let loose her werewolf origins, though silver bullets are not effective against it, which leaves Tsugaru to fight it bare-handed...while Shizuku plunged into the abyss while saving Rin.

Shizuku would be fine, a death like that would not kill her.
Sep 9, 2023 8:27 PM

Nov 2022
No way a werewolf with it's keen sense of smell would mistake it's own kin for a human that's where a clue is formed or a plot hole is made. Or perhaps the smell in that flower place dulled her senses? Also our boy definitely saw the banquet fellas.
Sep 11, 2023 2:28 PM

Nov 2013
Something feels suspiciously odd. Painter woman suddenly transforming felt forced. I mean literally she was forced by something or someone to turn into a werewolf IMO. Don't believe she always was one. That's the kind of feeling I got from it.
Sep 12, 2023 2:08 PM

Oct 2018
Just now I'm notici9ng there are 13 episodes in total, so there's more meat to this than I initially expected. Directing was a real standout at the beginning part and the action was decent. I also hope the insurance fuckers die the same way the previous two did, well one of them didn't I guess.
Sep 12, 2023 4:08 PM

Feb 2018
With the arrival of the people from Royce things looks to be getting more chaotic.
Aya looked to be getting close to solving the case but the werewolf has seemingly revealed themselves, going toe-to-toe with Tsugaru.
The werewolf mentioned something happening a year ago, so maybe this won't be as simple as it seems.
And with Shizuku disappearing down that waterfall it looks as thought there will be even more problems ahead of them.
Sep 13, 2023 6:54 AM
Sep 2019
I just wanted to say this before the new episode (I have no idea of manga and Novel)

Unusual way to kill one of the 3 main character, she is definitely alive.
Sep 14, 2023 11:06 PM
Jul 2022
Does anyone know which artist did the portraits that one character made? The art looks VERY similar to Nekopuchi’s (pixiv artist known specifically for making fan art of Makoto from Idolm@ster specifically) art. I was very surprised by the similarities.
Sep 15, 2023 2:38 PM
Apr 2023
I really like the direction the studio seems eager to take with this episode wich is more of a slow burn, very well cinematographically crafted.
And I also must highlight the excellent work of Aya's and Tsuguru's voice actors.
They really giving life to their cunning and strangely cute brief conversations.
Sep 25, 2023 11:51 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's even worst that the werewolf killer was drawing pictures of the deceased child...and don't tell me it's the end of the maid there :(
Sep 26, 2023 5:24 PM

Jul 2022
oh no if shizuku die no more lesbian :(
Sep 28, 2023 7:16 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The wolf transformation came out of left field, i'm not sure if i want to believe it yet.
Sep 29, 2023 11:21 PM
Anime Archivist

Aug 2019
So in this world werewolves evolve with their kids to become virtually invincible however many years down the line.. no wonder the werewolves have their own hidden village and are mixing up the gene pool.

Seems like the Moriarty crew is lurking from the shadows, ready to screw this village up or tail them to the werewolves the whole way.

I wasn't surprised that the art woman was sus, from the moment our Caged Detective noted she didn't have the same cues of a normal artist. Shady background, and they would have probably found the golden werewolf sooner or later. The fact that the normal villages were going to oust her on their own.. I don't know if they needed the detectives for the mystery as much as they would be needed for raw strength.
Nov 8, 2023 4:00 PM

Feb 2018
Alma tricked the village and got away with the murders until now. I believe she's the little girl and she somehow managed to escape from the mob 13 years ago. Oi.. I hope best girl Shizuku is all right :(
Nov 20, 2023 8:26 PM
May 2023
Good episode, interesting that Alma turned out to be a werewolf but I feel like someone did something to her, plus Professor Moriarty's group is nearby...so they may be participating. F Shizuku? I don't think they killed her like that but anything could be
Jan 1, 4:55 PM

Oct 2019
That Royce cowboy brat is far more obnoxious and ridiculous than I expected. I'm glad her silver bullets do not work, thus rendering her useless. Will she follow the Doublefarts brat into the grave?

Shizuku went down the waterhole. Will they save her?
Oh, and why oh why did Sherlock Holmes tell those sanctimonious Royce SOBs the location of the werewolves despite knowing what they are? Did he do it out of spite because his Eastern rivals beat him in securing the diamond? Is Sherlock supposed to be so spiteful?

Last but not least how on Earth could Rosa mistake Louise as her own daughter, even from up close (she freaking whispered in her ear)? That does not wash at all...
SharpedonJan 1, 5:25 PM
Jan 15, 8:05 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to Abstudios07
I just wanted to say this before the new episode (I have no idea of manga and Novel)

Unusual way to kill one of the 3 main character, she is definitely alive.
@Abstudios07

Maybe she will become a werewolf.
Jan 20, 10:23 AM

Mar 2015
Of course those Royce guys had to get in the way when Tsugaru was fighting. Hope Shizuku's somehow fine
Jan 23, 4:42 PM

Jun 2020
I think there ,s gonna be some kind of twist with all werewolves situation but Im not sure how?

Aya flying right to left again
Mar 9, 5:15 PM

May 2021
Into the river she goes
Inhales oxygen
Jul 9, 9:54 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Shizuku fall by the waterfall!!!
Alma is a lycantroc!!!
kekeke
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2023

164 by AP24 »»
Oct 7, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2023

101 by Minakata_Hizuru »»
Sep 7, 6:53 PM

» RETURN OF A LEGEND!!! (No, not a new season, calm down LMAO)

WhispyMoon - Aug 21

16 by WhispyMoon »»
Aug 22, 1:21 PM

» Why does the ED song feel so nostalgic?

Oreki_Houtaro24 - Aug 8

4 by Madmaster_X »»
Aug 10, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2023

65 by Ranxomare »»
Jul 9, 12:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.