Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 21, 2021 10:26 AM

Aug 2018
He may be GigaChad but that boy is dense!
Aug 21, 2021 10:49 AM

Nov 2011
Saki literally carrying this anime on her back. Nagisa was even pretty funny this episode as well. however anytime Milika appears on screen I just want to shut it off. She's so annoying and really just an unlikable character imo.

Naoya is an idiot but we've known that a long time ago.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 21, 2021 10:56 AM

Dec 2019
This show is unbelievably stupid and it's great
Aug 21, 2021 11:12 AM

Sep 2015
FINALLY !! The awkwardness is back!! It's what I always anticipated and looked forward to ! So much hilarious scenes with Naoya and SakiSaki, this was a very good episode.

I was expecting Saki to get distracted and chase after the pug when blocking Milika from entering the house.
AhriTheS3xyFoxAug 21, 2021 5:17 PM
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Aug 21, 2021 11:18 AM

Sep 2019
Saki likes ntr? based.
Aug 21, 2021 11:28 AM

Nov 2014
Some great Saki scenes. She is the best source of comedy in this anime.
I really expected him to start talking about the whole "being in heat" thing in the middle of class. Kinda disappointing he didn't.
Aug 21, 2021 11:31 AM

Apr 2018
This episode literally explains why the NTR market is so big in the doujin/hentai scene.
Aug 21, 2021 11:56 AM

Feb 2014
I never would've thought that Saki, of all people, would have a fetish for NTR of all things. Now I get why it's such a popular tag in the doujin scene (which scares me as I find the tag sort of cursed, but to each their own). XD

I must also give their teacher a good pat on the shoulder for allowing Saki to sit on Naoya's lap while in class. He deserves respect!

Rika was properly persistent with her advances on Naoya and I'm rooting for her to be successful as her love for Naoya is really wholesome, even if her tactics are questionable. Her blush when Naoya talked to her at the end about her having a "crush" on him was REALLY cute. Naoya's denseness levels were through the roof, but still remains the absolute chad that we love him for! =3

I just hope, going by the title for the next episode, that Rika doesn't get shafted too much. =(
Aug 21, 2021 12:24 PM
Jan 2021
Kanojo no Kanojo Mid episode's impression:

This shows is surprisingly hilarious.. haha
They have found their footing so fast to be actually enjoyable to watch and finally can filled my comedic slot of this season (when i kinda being let down by how serious they made the atmosphere of Kobayashi Maid)

It's surprised me how they divert the first controversial "Baito" premises they had, not trying to glorified or patronizing anything and just fully delve into comedic over the top entertainment like this. They're also really just sacrificing the logical aspect of the story by deliberately making everything seems nonsense as if they're saying "Yeah don't take this too seriously, because even we are not taking ourselves seriously here. It's dumb we know, and we just wanted you to laugh at it"

This is illogical, immoral, all of their character are hollow, over the top and histerical. But when i reached the understanding that this whole shows just a small cheap parody, i wouldn't lie this is actually really fun! Probably one of the funniest anime i've ever seen (ironically)

Still the relationship issue are the things that would keep holding this show from going higher in the score (and they already suffer from it with how the first episode become their lowest). Also this is still a dangerous content to be consumed by the younglings, i hope in Japan they aired this shows around midnight or something

But overall i'm just glad they are not trying to make any moral statement or exploiting 'the teen intercourse issue' too seriously for the sake of the story, but just straight up histerically parodying it. Because shifting the genre from romance-comedy to parody-comedy like this is more fitting, and surprisingly kinda solve the main problems i had with this show....i guess? I dunno, but we'll definitely need to witness this till the end to see how they will wrapped up all of this mess
EmpireDeLunaAug 21, 2021 12:30 PM
Aug 21, 2021 1:40 PM

Sep 2018
"Welcome home, Master.
We took a shot at cosplay to protect our Master - I mean Naoya-kun -
from Milika-san's aggressive moves.
But her feelings for Naoya-kun just became more and more intense.

Please, don't three-time us, Master!"

This is peak comedy on so many levels that I want to further elaborate on the last sentence:

- "Please, don't" implies that Nagisa feels like she's in a position of inferiority, otherwise she would have said something like "don't you dare three-time us, or we're done!". She knows that she won't be able to stop Naoya if he really wants to, but she won't leave him either because she already accepted his two-timing. She's just begging.
- "Three-time". If Naoya were a chad and fucked those girls' brains out, it wouldn't be particularly funny (and it wouldn't be so unrealistic, I daresay). What makes the whole situation hilarious is that, on the contrary, Naoya is one of the biggest soyboys ever seen in Japanese animation, except when he tries super hard to defend his two timing. Going from two to three (possibly more in the future?) just makes things even more absurd.
- Given how serious is the matter for Nagisa, keeping the maid cosplay and closing the sentence with "Master!" is the cherry on the cake.
NirinboAug 21, 2021 2:11 PM
Aug 21, 2021 3:17 PM

Jun 2016
The scene where Saki starts to guess about her fetishes is great.
Aug 21, 2021 7:20 PM

May 2020
LMAO wtf was this episode!? The NTR scene and the "in heat" scenes had me laughing so hard. Still waiting for the 4th girl to get properly introduced into this harem setup, but I like the triangle dynamic with Nagisa and Saki...Milika still kinda annoys me though tbh.
Is Blue Box my favorite manga? Not yet...Yes. Yes it is. 

Aug 21, 2021 7:40 PM

Jan 2011
this was beyond dumb but i got quite a bit of laughs from the reactions... i joked at is this really a NTR Hugging i'm witnessing and it really did turn to it Saki Saki is sadly into that fetish lol.

i do like that this game of twintails not actually being apart of the harem still doubt it will stay that way much longer nor do i have a clue how Saki's best friend will fit in she seems like the only normal person

also this episode reminded me of my HS art class shout out to my teacher also being chill about lapsitting
Aug 21, 2021 9:50 PM

Jul 2014
The NTR chapter yessssss!!!! Haha, I was waiting for this episode and it was just as hilarious as I expected it to be xD.

And then Saki with the "she's in heat" lie to fool Naoya that escalated to the poor Nagisa lmao. Saki is just the best, Ayaneru is killing it.
Aug 22, 2021 6:17 AM

Mar 2010
I couldn't stop fucking laughing holy shit that ntr part is so ironic it killed me.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 22, 2021 6:47 AM

May 2018
Saki-chan getting NTR'd is the best!
Aug 22, 2021 10:00 AM

Jan 2018
Darn it, the show just keeps getting dumber and dumber
Love the NTR part the most.
Average anime enjoyer.
Aug 22, 2021 1:41 PM
Sep 2020
They're seriously holding back that one scene from the manga that I've been waiting for, for the longest time but seems like its finally gonna happen in the next episode TwT
Aug 22, 2021 2:15 PM

Apr 2020
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAKI HAS AN NTR FETISH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

┌─❈❇❈─┐

└─❈❇❈─┘

Aug 22, 2021 5:22 PM
May 2020
"i thought you had a crush on me" dis nigga deffo a different breed
Aug 22, 2021 8:46 PM

Oct 2008
OMG ! They actually said it! the twisted "NTR" concept! BWAAHAHA!!!!
5/5!
OMG they let VA Takahashi Rie said the whole word: "NETORARE" THIS IS BLASHPEMY!!!

oh come on! really no SSR for 100 gacha pulls!? that's impossible or you just have bad luck!
matias067Aug 22, 2021 8:49 PM

Aug 23, 2021 9:18 AM

Dec 2012
Hahahaha I love this anime so cringe and entertaining!

Aug 23, 2021 4:35 PM

Nov 2018
OH NO, she won't waste this opportunity, it's the perfect one to finally tell him about her real feelings.

Also, NTR fetish LMAO, I swear, this show is just too good.

Manga on my Plan to Read already, I'm gonna miss this show once it ends.

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aug 24, 2021 11:23 AM

Nov 2013
Holy shit this was hilarious!
Aug 25, 2021 3:20 AM

Jun 2019
It may not be the best show I've ever seen, but it's made me laugh more than any other show this season. The NTR fetish thing was so funny, Saki nervously looking on but unable to look away.

It reminds me of Osamake: Romcom where Childhood Friend Won't Lose from last season, but much better and much funnier.

Really good VA in this show.
Aug 25, 2021 6:31 AM

Jul 2015
I keep saying this show is dumb but it's one of the summer '21 anime that I haven't drop & still watch up until now without missing one eps T___T IDEK WHY sometimes I even laughed at saki or naoya and I got so horrified
Aug 27, 2021 9:49 AM

Sep 2011
This anime never fail to amuse me so far. I feel bad for Mirika though. Just let her enter the harem!

Sep 4, 2021 5:25 AM
Jul 2018
I wish I had a teacher like that for once
Sep 15, 2021 2:29 AM
Aug 2021
Please stop make Saki look like a villain :( I want drop this anime. Saki-san was a main character...

In 7th episode, I hate Mirika. At the end I think she is okey. Yahhh... Now she make me feel stupid again.
Sep 20, 2021 10:48 AM
Jan 2018
The NTR fetish scene was actually a bit funny

Even though I can’t stand most of what the MC does and says most if the time he’s actually pretty observant knowing that rika likes him but his trusting and easy to fool nature gets the best of him.

Rika fooling him was funny and her face reaction shots with nagisa reactions
Sep 22, 2021 4:20 AM

Jul 2015
A lot of sexual stuff from Saki's uncomfortable death gripping Milika's badoinkers, Saki sitting on Naoya's lap the whole lecture, to Saki getting NTR'ed by Naoya hugging Nagisa to Saki's hilarious lie on Milika being in heat lol.

Oct 2, 2021 5:09 AM

Aug 2014
Nandeyanen! :D
Actually what Saki said is totally true :D It only happened that Rika also likes him :|
Dat tamn lucky Naoya ;[
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 29, 2022 8:21 AM

Aug 2018
Welp.. Rika is totally interpreting everything in the way that paints Naoya in greater light, lol..
Jun 27, 2022 12:49 PM

Sep 2012
i was expecting him to say at the end that Rika is in heat 😂😂😂
Jimtron_Klopp said:
Please stop make Saki look like a villain :( I want drop this anime. Saki-san was a main character...

In 7th episode, I hate Mirika. At the end I think she is okey. Yahhh... Now she make me feel stupid again.

she not villain, u know the saying in war and with love awry thing goes
Oct 11, 2022 11:34 AM

Apr 2013
Man... Saki is way too good for Naoya. She really deserves better. I guess I ship him with Nagisa, she also makes no sense.
Oct 21, 2022 12:04 AM
Feb 2018
As someone once said, why do we watch Anime?
Honestly to see a life or story so ridiculous we talk about for years!
I've been giggling and smiling this whole time,
I feel nothing to be ashamed of!
And the fact someone might feel ashamed is a HUGE Victory point!
Let me giggle! let me be happy! I need this escape!
Nov 18, 2022 1:16 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
daedalus11 said:
expected to be another cringy episode but heck this scene was funny

Saki for sure is the best girl of this series, such a DUMB, DEADBRAIN anime, yet soo funny to see her going at, she was really getting excited from being NTR for a moment!!
That said, there is no problem with that, she should just join after and make it a menage a trois, she finds Nagisa cute, so while at it, she can also do her and get some hot yuri action going~~
Feb 20, 2023 11:23 AM

Nov 2010
That scene of Saki & Naoya clinging to each other in class and that BS about girls being in heat was hilarious.
I got aroused from those Saki & Naoya scenes.
May 13, 2023 4:11 AM

Nov 2022
Nagisa needs to be more demanding from him, and she will be perfect. Letting SakiSaki getting that treatment in class, she should be asking him at the house to let her sit on him as he allowed Saki to while in class.
Oct 9, 2023 4:30 AM
Dec 2022
Sake is seeing Mirika as her rival and takes things more seriously. How will this go?
Oct 28, 2023 6:24 AM
Apr 2013
EP 8

A short recap later aaand, i dunno what, but looks like some crazy stuff is going to happen in school.

(One Episode Later)

So yeah uhm

They ended on a cliffhanger
From the preview, looks like maybe they'll wrap up the rika shenanigans, that leaves ep 10-12 for whatever daheck is going to happen with shino

We had 4 eps for the intro, and 4 eps in so far. Assuming rika's arc wraps up next ep thats five eps. Its a mixed bag really.

Like, its ep EIGHT already, and we've only had 4 characters so far. I feel like, imagine if they didnt show us shino at all in the op and stuff, her showing up would feel completely out of the blue
CocoaGalaxyOct 28, 2023 1:20 PM
Feb 28, 3:03 AM
Apr 2021
Saki Saki realizing she has a NTR fetish was SO funny bc I thought the same thing as she’s just watching her bf hug another girl sensually I did not think this show would have that included LMAOOOO😭😭😭

Rika really not giving up and it looks like Naoya is not letting her in his harem and just keeping 2 girls for now but let’s see what she says in the next episode👀

I cant believe the teacher just let Saki sit on Naoya lap just bc Naoya said “she’s feeling lonely” the teacher lowkey a real one but Saki moaning in class was so embarrassing to watch like she must feel dead in the inside🤣🤣🤣😭
Jul 12, 6:02 AM
Mar 2023
One of the rare times when I care about leaving a thought about an episode - it was bad, it felt like it was going forever and it started to get both uncomfortable and annoying. The MC is really annoying in this episode and it felt painful to watch him. I hoped the episodes would get better, but this one is IMO the worst one out of the 12 episodes.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2021

169 by 2135east »»
Oct 7, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2021

130 by Jaredbftball »»
Oct 3, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

314 by Jaredbftball »»
Sep 30, 2:33 PM

» Girlfriend, Girlfriend is now being dubbed!

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Aug 12, 2022

23 by KryzakamiHrybami »»
Sep 6, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

183 by crylam »»
Jul 18, 4:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.