Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 4 Discussion

Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 26, 2021 3:38 AM
Jul 2016
Better than last episode but in these 4 episodes ive seen what this show has to offer and its obviously not going to get better. Ill probably watch the next few episodes skipping through scenes then drop it.
Jan 26, 2021 4:57 AM
May 2017
What am I, 12? The slapstick in this episode actually made me laugh a lot.
Jan 26, 2021 5:13 AM

Jun 2019
Another great episode, this show turns your expectations upside down so you never quite know what is going to happen next.

I'm enjoying all the characters, especially Marie and Loli-grandma with all her curses and inappropriate suggestions and actions towards Lloyd (ep 3 where she's after his "chocolate banana", you're not sure whether she actually means 'that' as Lloyd is so naive he might not know he's already had sex with loli grandma, or had his chocolate banana licked clean many times, lol).

Easily one of my top shows of the season so far.
Jan 26, 2021 7:51 AM

Nov 2013
"and a light nudity would be much appreciated" LOL

Loyd just getting rid of the demon lord by cleaning his face with a cute smile...WHAT THE HELL HAHAHAHA
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Jan 26, 2021 9:39 AM
Jan 2020
Morcombe1990 said:
well that was a letdown, what a boring way to beat a supposed demon lord.
so basically nothing in this series is going to be an actual threat is it.

His brother, Shouma? Probably yes. Just looked how disastified he was and he knew about Abaddon. Also Alca reactions when she heard Shouma was in there, in the Azami Kingdom.
Jan 26, 2021 9:41 AM
Jan 2020
GakutoDeathGlare said:
God, this crap isn't funny nor good at all. Barely cracking a smile every episode which is crazy for me. The MC being an absolute oblivious tard isn't helping either. You'd think if the had even half a brain, he'd understand or figure out all these things happening so far.

He has zero common sense after all. Someone need to teach him that of course.
Jan 26, 2021 10:25 AM

Nov 2014
It all turned out unexpectedly good. Idk why I have such low expectations of this anime, but it keeps surprising me with actually good comedy.
Jan 26, 2021 12:01 PM

Apr 2018
Lolyd's head must be made of steel after headbutting him. Overall go ep and finally we get to see Lloyd inrolled into the academy.
Jan 26, 2021 5:21 PM

Dec 2016
Not gonna lie, really fitting last episode of the season.
Big evil was defeated, Lloyd became soldier and other stuff were resolved. I can't wait for next season and more shenanigans with them.... Wait it was just 4th episode?! o_O

Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.186/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jan 26, 2021 5:40 PM

Dec 2016
KanameYuuki said:
Now even Allan is part of his harem, with this new Shoma dude I wonder if LLoyd has been told that he is weak so he doesn't go to the dark side or if he is indeed "weak" compared to everyone on his town.

He really is weak. They already explained that Lloyd needed 6 day to travel from his village when some old geezer was able to do this in just 2 days.

They always can do some BS twist that his self-esteem was degraded by villagers from his birth because some "hidden potential" so he never believed in himself... but this would be just bad.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.186/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jan 26, 2021 5:48 PM

Dec 2013
Nieznajomy43 said:

He really is weak. They already explained that Lloyd needed 6 day to travel from his village when some old geezer was able to do this in just 2 days.

They always can do some BS twist that his self-esteem was degraded by villagers from his birth because some "hidden potential" so he never believed in himself... but this would be just bad.

Oh right, completely forgot about that part.
Jan 26, 2021 6:52 PM

Nov 2017
First,I love the fact that Selen's cursed belt is basically Legendary tier,and can deflect attacks from Loli-baba :)
Second,was it just me,or did anyone else notice that while Alka got Lloyd a choco-banana,hers was pink?
And for some reason Lloyd reminds me a little of Yuuki from Princess Connect.
Though tbh,none of the girls in this are anywhere near waifu material like Kokkoro :)
Well,not yet anyway
Jan 27, 2021 12:29 AM
Jan 2017
This episode is funny as expected. The characters interaction is hilarious. Shoma is not what Lloyd expect him to be. So who the hell is shoma actually is? A strong demon lord?
Jan 27, 2021 6:16 AM
Sep 2018
Great ccomedic episode.

Why I am wondering why score is getting lowere and lower... Yeah this isn’t a GREAT fantasy Adventure anime... But dude this one is SERIOUSLY funny...
Join the Last Parade for your anime Salvation
Jan 27, 2021 12:30 PM

Oct 2011
after four episodes, I think the concept of this anime seems funnier than it is in reality...

I mean, feels like there's a limit of situations they can do with this whole "being absurdly strong without knowing" thing, without feel forced or annoying... and already feels like both...

some reactions are still funny
Jan 28, 2021 3:11 AM
Jan 2017
Marie ojou best gril <3
Jan 29, 2021 6:43 PM

May 2019
The comedy is too dumb, the girls are too annoying, the lolibaba ara ara is the cringest thing ever.

Since this episode was a perfect season end, my vote is 6/10.

Anyways, at least i liked Marie knowing how to use the absurd density of the MC boy.
Jan 31, 2021 7:48 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The story is evolving but still in a really weird way, I love how Llyod still don't understand how strong he is xD
Feb 3, 2021 2:28 AM

Apr 2009
Demon lord, salvation and redemption, done, done... and done! That's just half of an epiosde for crying out loud! So what's going on with Shoma? Alka and me, of course are having that suspicious scowl. Hmmm...

So Selen's belt is actually a blessed or divine belt from Kunlun, and not cursed as initially thought. It fend of transformed Merthophan attack, and even Alka's light but malicious magical attacks automatically.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 7, 2021 9:49 PM

Jan 2013
It's so funny to see everyone around Lloyd realizing how strong he is beside himself xD I mean, the whole building up before he entered was just amazing, he's literally on another level.

So that's why he could catch those "rabbits" ahahaha first we were seeing his perspective, which was reserved to him as we could see, those rabbits are like from rezero but x10 bigger. The building up of this world & Lloyd's adventures is really good!

And i bet he is somehow related to the belt or something xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 12, 2021 7:33 AM
May 2020
Lloyds cleaning skills saved the world lol
Mar 14, 2021 5:44 PM
Aug 2018
Honestly, I don't get why this show isn't getting more love.
This has been hilarious so far. The comedic timing has been top notch.
Also, MAL should add "Comedy" to the description.
Mar 21, 2021 6:36 AM
Jan 2018
which part of the synopsis and the first 3 episodes gave people the impression that this series would be

1.totally serious

2. have any actual threat

Mar 27, 2021 2:44 PM

Sep 2012
Llyod's common sense level is hilariously low

considering chiefs reaction to hes brother being there i think hes brother is in villains team
Sugram22Mar 28, 2021 1:54 AM
Apr 1, 2021 9:48 AM
Oct 2019
Not the most interesting or funny episode. Without any humour, the lame, corniness of the show is a little overwhelming. Dropping score from 8 to 7/10
May 17, 2021 2:53 AM

Jul 2015
Good to see the demon lord cleaned up and 'drunk' Merthophan being taken care off. Seeing the loli grandma's reaction on Shoma being there, makes me suspicious whether Shoma is on the bad side of things.

May 9, 2023 3:56 AM

Dec 2022
Lol, the fights in this anime are more comedy driven than anything. So don't take them too seriously, and don't except much if you wanted an OP MC with epic fight scenes.
Jun 17, 10:29 PM

Jun 2022
watched more than enough , wasn't worth it .. sayonara dungeon!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Better w/o MC

Hiroko_Takashiro - Aug 18, 2023

8 by Pieromysl »»
Apr 20, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Syureria - Jan 18, 2021

71 by Mcspegotie »»
Mar 9, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2021

52 by Sayan_Pal »»
Feb 16, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2021

145 by BrycedOut »»
Oct 26, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2021

40 by Sekie »»
Oct 3, 2023 1:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.