Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 3, 2017 8:14 PM

Oct 2015
Nice that they actually got together in the end. Overall better than the Hikari arc.
Mar 3, 2017 9:22 PM

Oct 2008
I was hard reaching that zipper!
okay, the two went out each other and kissed.
The hell with the last part, time skip & they had a child...lolz
3/5.

Mar 4, 2017 11:12 AM

May 2014
Nice route! I guess it has a better ending than the first arc :D
Mar 4, 2017 11:17 AM

Sep 2013
Toru: "Will you keep chasing after me?"............ no worries there, our mc is a desperado stalker with low pride (acc to man himself).....XP

Almost every arc ends with dissappointment, yeah I'm glad that atleast he got a solid end with an epilogue, but where's romance, tension, realization or love-fluff????
Mar 4, 2017 11:28 PM

Sep 2013
There was so much cringey stuff I had to skip a good part of the episode (which in the end might not be a bad thing given how bad the show is!). And when they have the chance to make it hot with the neck kissing, our main character shows then again he is a huge pussy ("don't suck so hard" lmao). He should've been slapped right there. In the end he becomes a bus driver? Lol. Conclusive ending (even though still bad), which is better than previous arc, but all the cringey stuff I had to watch made it just as mediocre. Both arcs 3/10, I guess.

This show does no justice to Amagami. Sigh.
WintoviskyMar 4, 2017 11:43 PM
Mar 5, 2017 7:52 AM
May 2016
the best part in this arc is only after the 10 years time skip, imo.
the rest feels okay, but not the best and still could be improved.
Mar 10, 2017 1:14 AM

Mar 2009
Nice ending. Congrats on the sex.
Mar 19, 2017 5:52 AM

May 2016
They have a baby ? Man thats awesome. Hikari had bad ending and nów Toru have good ending. I wonder what ending will be next
Mar 20, 2017 7:23 PM

Feb 2014
I think this series is good. Too underrated because people compares it to Amagami and etc, so they just can't accept that it's good on its own.
Apr 1, 2017 12:22 PM

Nov 2015
First arc: 3.5/10
Second arc: 5/10

so far..
Apr 16, 2017 6:06 PM

May 2012
Pretty fun episode, quite liked that ending as well! Lovely ending to this arc I must say!
Apr 20, 2017 1:22 AM

Apr 2015
Holy shit. The backview service was real this episode lol. They ended up marrying each other and even got a child. Feelsgoodman. Decent arc
Jun 20, 2017 5:17 AM

Mar 2015
That was a nice ending! Lmao he ended up being a bus driver like the game!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 12, 2017 1:45 PM

Jul 2013
Much much much much better than Tsuneki's arc. This time it has ended in the right and in a much satisfactory way than the previous arc (it's not even a contest), they even showed then married and with a kid like they did with the Tsukasa arc in Amagami.
I enjoyed this, even if it's not at the level of it's predecessor. The romances felt more genuine, I liked the role of the secondary characters (Ikuo, Arita, Shouichi's sister.... even Tsuneki looked more likeable here than in her own route) and Miyamae was a good girl to have as heroine. In fact, unless the childhood friend ends being very very good, I think Miyamae will end as my best girl of this series.

Now time to wait for the last arc.
Nov 22, 2017 10:28 AM

Sep 2012
Luthandorius said:
The arc was okay. But the ending was very bad. The ending of the previous arc was a lot better. Pretty boring here ... so he just ended up as a bus driver and they got married and had a kid. Nothing special.

better then first arc, here we know for sure he has a happy life with hes family this arc 9/10

AzureSymphony said:
I mean, I guess it's an improvement on the ending of Hikari's arc but yet again they barely showed any romantic developments or anything leading up to the 10 years later. I mean, the bus driver thing is just barely acceptable but what in Tooru's arc suggests that she'd work at a kindergarten? The fact that she makes plushies?

Just stop and compare this to Tsukasa's final episode in Amagami SS, it's not even in the same league.
puchacamilo said:
I hated the first ending... But this ending was meh. Y like this kind of girl, but the script was very poor sadly, could be much better :(
I think in general, the first arch was a lot better (except for the end). And this is good only because they will end together.
But I really don't like those "10 years later" scenes... Really nope
damn, I don't remember all the archs of Amagami, but I really liked more. Well, the production was a lot better!... And the different endings theme music was a plus...
(Oh I just discover Amagami have a sequel!... Well goodbye seiren? Lol)

that's the issue with that type of arc anime's with 12EP not enough time to show it properly that's why i don't expect to see that in this type arc of anime's

argeey94 said:
AzureSymphony said:
I mean, I guess it's an improvement on the ending of Hikari's arc... what in Tooru's arc suggests that she'd work at a kindergarten? The fact that she makes plushies?

Just stop and compare this to Tsukasa's final episode in Amagami SS, it's not even in the same league.

Well, I can't argue with you there. I'm just surprised some people felt Tooru's arc actually ended weaker than Hikari's, which was pretty open-ended. I mean, how can an ending get more definitive than settling down and having a kid?
(But seriously though, Kamita aspired to be a bus driver? Then again, he entered the culinary field because of Hikari. I'm sensing a pattern here.)

On a side note, I think it's unfair to compare any of the endings to Tsukasa's in Amagami S1, though. A scene doesn't get more striking than father, mother, and daughter holding hands, strolling down a snowy plaza, and admiring a bright Christmas tree.

I mean, you're basically comparing this

and this.

i disagree with this ppl who say this arc ended weaker :)

Ace_39 said:
"We mated in the backstreet cafe" lol

she burst it out without thinking ho it could be misunderstood but firs was our baby has born lol
Sugram22Nov 22, 2017 10:42 AM
Dec 20, 2017 8:06 PM
Jan 2013
Hirugiku said:
More satisfying than last arc for sure, where MC basicaly got friendzoned and we focused more on career paths.

I have to give them credit though because not all relationships end up with the happy ending. Hibiki is a strong-willed girl who puts priority on her development over dating. She had something she wanted to do and wasn't going to get sidetracked.

It was nice to see that they were able to reunite 5 years later and the hope is that their relationship blossoms from there. Not the ending we all wanted, but a very plausible ending none the less.
Mar 14, 2018 6:17 AM

Jul 2016
I'm not a fan of the Adam's Apple sucking. No matter how good this ending is, that's a big strike against Tooru.
Jan 17, 2019 1:56 PM

Apr 2013
Somehow it was pretty much the same as the first arc. Shouichi's dirty thoughts for three episodes, then suddenly they are both in love.
Feb 1, 2019 10:23 PM

Jun 2012
I lost it at Shoichi being a bus driver but then I realized he was an alpha because he had a kid with Tooru.
Jun 15, 2019 10:06 AM
Dec 2009
This was a better arc than the previous one by a lot.
Malloween Candies (2023):
6 main candies
Jan 1, 2020 10:47 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Really good arc, it was cute and the end was heartwarming, especially when I see they have a child 10 years later.
Apr 13, 2020 9:22 PM

Dec 2009
Tooru, a third year honor student hardcore gamer. With Shouichi, a second year, known for playing daily in class.

The story starts with Shouichi playing Deer Love with his friends Ikuo and Araki, when Tooru overhears them, she asks to trade items together.
Throughout the story they quickly realize that she's a hardcore gamer for her high level skill and deer, and a bit of an otaku when she sings an anime song in karaoke.
They quickly decide to play together the upcoming MiliBun game together, and later on in an arcade stumble across GusGal, which she used to play competitively with Hikari in middle school, which we later learn, including her gaming prowess, her educational attributes alienated her of her classmates. Even though she's somewhat reluctant at first, she has fun playing GusGal with Shouichi again after a long time and decides to be co-op partners.
After beating a little kid and his friend in GusGal, Takeshi, who's the son of Hikari's chef, days later, Takeshi comes back to face them with Hikari, who promised her he'd get her a raise if they won. After they lose, Hikari warns Shouichi of her, which he disregards and invites Tooru to a restaurant, until the day after when he asks Hikari, who reveals to him why she said that.
Worried of her skipping, he calls her telling her that the disciplinary committee banned students from the arcade, which leads her to invite him to play at her house instead, where we learn of her brother Souta, her childhood brother complex through gaming and Tomoe being her only normal female friend since long ago.
In a puzzling reaction, after feeling guilty for being the cause of the arcade being banned due to her popularity of attracting students, she abruptly wants him to leave and calls Hikari to duel her to cope with it- until Hikari states to Tooru that she's graduated from gaming, and that Shouichi is a better partner for her.
During that time, Shouichi made her realize that she wants to become a mascot craftsman after knowing Takeshi liked her strap that Shouichi gave to him that she made.

Finally, even though she's usually unconcerned of close contact, she's embarrassed when she invites him to help her sell her merch in ComiMa with her friend, where she cosplays as her bunny character in MiliBun. After finishing their day in comima, they coincidentally go to Hikari's restaurant, and when they leave, as Hikari is glaring at him thinking he might denounce her off her job, he indirectly compliments her when he says to stop glaring or else it'll ruin her apron, which turns Tooru jealous.
As it's the day before her entrance exams and his last chance, he reveals his feelings to her and later on, hug, kiss and 10 years later have a baby as a teacher and the school bus driver.

... While, her mild confusing misunderstood rejection in saying she's not good with this stuff is what caused that awkward adam's apple suck, claiming it his weak spot in gamer terms --but then later clarifying that she wants to take her time in dating. His hug and their kiss after she asks to keep coming after her like no one ever has was sweet.

His unconditioned jealousy is common of immature teenage boys, but his demanding promise that she only asks for bites over his food was fucking weird in the restaurant.
As kind as he is in his own care for others is, along with his flustered reactions over her beauty is cute, but he's pretty dull with his redundant forced blushing perverted ideas. As cute as she was, her affection of love for him felt a little weak ... or rather, the problem was the awkward conflict point of Hikari in the story, where she seems to hate Tooru but later care and worry for her.

The concept of two gamers falling in love is uncommon but was poorly developed in how dull it was with dumb conflicts to progress to the romance.
As cute as they were to an extent, overall, dull characters with weak plots.
It's not better than Hikari's route as conflicting as it was, except for the better after-story, even though the development of the couple was quite bland. 5/10 for Tooru's route.
May 15, 2020 2:07 PM

Oct 2013
Nice cosplay, but what the heck was with that Adam's apple sucking...?! o_O

Just when I planned to drop this anime for the second time, it appears to be not that bad. It just different thanks to a concept that is not seen frequently, with showing different routes for the main character. But still I find its stories as pure bluepill with a beta getting interest from pretty and cool girls.

In my opinion the ending of this arc was better than the previous one, however I liked forge first story more.
Aug 6, 2020 4:40 AM

Feb 2019
Pretty nice after story, although the entire scene felt... like something out of a game with all the colours?

I preferred Hikari's arc, but this was pretty okay.
Jun 10, 2021 10:13 AM
Nov 2018
The ending + epilogue was great. Tooru was awesome. I am still disappointed with Hikari ending + epilogue.
Feb 3, 2022 3:02 PM
Oct 2021
Soap trusted you!
May 20, 2022 3:26 PM

Mar 2019
ARE YOU SERIOUS?? AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, why is there still a "10 Years Later" part for the girl I like the most, just like it happened in Amagami with the only 2 characters I loved. The ending itself was amazing, really didn't need that time skip. Apart from that, nice arc, weird moments just as expected but had a nice ending.

Tooru is probably the best girl of Seiren and also the better arc so far.

It finally happened!!! After that disappointment that was Tsuneki's ending, they finally kissed!! At first I really thought the cycle would repeat and the ending would be just like with Tsuneki but fortunately, it really happened, lol.

Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 28, 2022 8:20 AM

Aug 2018
Glad that comiket went well in the end.. New experiences for both Shouichi and Tooru.. ;P
Well.. Winnie indeed goes around only in his red shirt.. ;P
Tooru is so lewd at times.. And it's nice.. ;P
Overall, liked Tooru more than Hikari.. As well as route more felt like a romance, thanks to last episode of route majorly.. A nice satisfying end for route.. ;P
Jul 2, 2023 5:51 AM

Nov 2010
Moe's Gusgal costume gave me a boner! Damn, she's so sexy! I want to lick her body, especially her armpits, then screw her ass hard!

The scene of them trying to find the zipper for Miyamae's costume was a step away from becoming a hentai scene. I would've screwed Miyamae at that moment if I were the MC.

Miyamae's route seemed like the easiest. Lovely family at the end.
Nov 13, 2023 9:21 PM

Jul 2008
Much better outcome than the last arc, but a teacher and bus driver? That's random...
May 24, 3:59 AM

Jul 2023
Lol at what they did at the comic convention. It's a bit fanservicey.

Overall, it's a better aec than Tsuneki's, though I still think Tsuneki is the better girl and has sex appeal.

Miyamae's arc is more solid, and it has a satisfactory conclusion.
Sep 15, 12:25 AM
Dec 2022
The ComiMa convention is a success despite the hilarious scenes in the event. The cosplay is funny. The date in the park is sweet and the ending is beautifully done.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

143 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2017

57 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

64 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

99 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

85 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 14, 11:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.