Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2016 5:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great, nice to see the action in full fold this episode.

Even that demon guy participated. I kinda like the OST used for some of the more climatic parts a well. Glad to see Sophie joining the fight as well. Ouma and Muetta also did well as partners in the fight imo.

That cliffhanger though, can't wait for the next episode!
Sep 15, 2016 7:19 AM
Jan 2012
Glad to see that Sebastian is alive.
Sep 15, 2016 8:21 AM

May 2015
Holy crap, Sebastian is still alive! I wonder how? And also judging by his looks, he must've survived through guerilla tactics?

As expected, crazy episode. This episode was full of awesome action. Great use of OST as well! The enemy's main forces are neutralized, but it seems like it's still not over yet after that ending....

Can't wait for next episode!
ReverberateSep 15, 2016 8:39 AM

Sep 15, 2016 9:01 AM
Dec 2011
I have feeling last episode will time skip to 224 years later.
Sep 15, 2016 1:17 PM
Jul 2014
D-Joe said:
I have feeling last episode will time skip to 224 years later.

So they defeat the enemy..............yet the invasion fleet is already on its way, and will arrive in 224 years.

That being said, Earth now has pristine examples of Efidolg Geoframes and star-craft, along with the technology to manufacture them. The Efidolg Fleet will hardly stumble upon an unprepared earth.
Sep 15, 2016 1:23 PM
Jul 2018
There were a lot of actions in this episode!

Sebastian is still alive.
Sep 15, 2016 3:00 PM

May 2013
Son of Ken and Yukina will defeated the alien then.
or Ken will cold sleep again and wake up in 224 year later.
Sep 15, 2016 3:58 PM

Apr 2010
An eventful episode and from the sound of things more is yet to come.
Looking forward to next week already.
Sep 15, 2016 5:09 PM
Jan 2012
I hope they don't waste the last two episodes on Yukuna and the rest trying to complete the movie that they were filming earlier on.
Sep 15, 2016 8:03 PM
Dec 2011
calvinlo said:
I hope they don't waste the last two episodes on Yukuna and the rest trying to complete the movie that they were filming earlier on.

From the episode 25 title it's likely will be (part of) flashback episode.
Sep 15, 2016 9:00 PM

Feb 2016
224 years after, efidolg arrives, and Earth just does an Overkill

end... there is no posible way they could be defeated

awesome episode btw good action scenes and Sebastian is alive!
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Sep 16, 2016 9:22 AM

Sep 2015
The subs "slightly" better this time, but still only average. Yukina part subs 'i have their blood on my hands' is wrong. Well it doesn't matter if poeple watching animes from the start not well verse in japanese, because they won't notice something wrong in the subs. Many animes sub are pretty bad nowadays anyway, but it do bothers those who know the language.
Sep 16, 2016 9:51 AM

Feb 2010
...lol ...Sebastian became a Siberian Bear
Sep 16, 2016 11:43 AM

Dec 2012
megmica said:

I think it will be Ken, Yukina, Muetta, Tom and Zeru
Sep 16, 2016 11:56 AM

Apr 2015
Excellent episode. Great mecha action, little uninspiring SOL. Even Sebastian turns out to be alive in a way that was very ridiculous.

D-Joe said:
calvinlo said:

From the episode 25 title it's likely will be (part of) flashback episode.

Everything we know about the past comes form unreliable narrator and I am still waiting to hear about events about the past from Zeru's perspective. Next weeks episode can turn out very interesting indeed.
Sep 16, 2016 12:13 PM
Apr 2016
Revolutionary cycles does not mean Earth years. Do not expect an all out assault anymore, I do expect Higher Ups to come for a final confrontation and the series could possibly end with Earth still doing what it was but knowing that there is a threat in the outer space.
Re:formed
Sep 16, 2016 12:18 PM

Apr 2014
be his wife hhahaha good he is so cute
Sep 16, 2016 12:31 PM

Dec 2014
Can someone tell me how the hell Sebastian survived what happened to him like 2 episodes ago?

Otherwise, a pretty good episode. The action scenes were fun.
Sep 16, 2016 12:42 PM
Apr 2016
What, super mechs would not possibly have eject\escape options? This is how.
Re:formed
Sep 16, 2016 8:57 PM

Jun 2013
Damn, another fantastic episode! I have no idea how sebastian survived, hope that it gets explained
Cant wait to see what the final two episodes have in store!
Sep 16, 2016 9:01 PM

Sep 2015
Ken X Yukina Ship is 99% now unless Either dies. Hoping for Akagi X Muetta, Carlos X Mika, Tom X Shenmei, & Director (Yukina's mom) X Graham next.
Sep 16, 2016 10:47 PM
Jan 2010
Hinata said:
Ken X Yukina Ship is 99% now unless Either dies. Hoping for Akagi X Muetta, Carlos X Mika, Tom X Shenmei, & Director (Yukina's mom) X Graham next.

I kind of ship Tom x Muetta after this episode..
Sep 16, 2016 11:25 PM

Jan 2015
Hey wait, I thought Sebastian is dead. Well since they didn't find the body, so it's not confirmed.
Aaww, Kennosuke propose Yukina before going for the battle.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Sep 16, 2016 11:51 PM

Dec 2014
THIS HAS GOTTEN EXCITING... SO THE WHOLE effilog force were just clones of the planets or enemies that effilog defeated....is there anyway to stop them.... I guess that's what happened 250 years ago ...when yukihime defeated the effilog..... Nice show two episodes left
Sep 17, 2016 4:08 AM

Aug 2013
A bit too much action. But second part was interesting.
valvravetruth said:
The subs "slightly" better this time, but still only average. Yukina part subs 'i have their blood on my hands' is wrong. Well it doesn't matter if poeple watching animes from the start not well verse in japanese, because they won't notice something wrong in the subs. Many animes sub are pretty bad nowadays anyway, but it do bothers those who know the language.

Still much better than GG's crap from first 12eps.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 17, 2016 5:05 AM

Feb 2014
I'm glad that the hinge stone won't activate now. However, the main Efidolg fleet with arrive by normal speed in 224 years. My main question is this;

Will Ken be frozen in time again so he can face the main force fleet? This is assuming that he can frozen the same way he was before once again though.

Speaking of Ken, it was nice of him to propose to Yukina before the battle, although she did say no. I think it's safe to say that these two will be together, so Akagi can go for Muetta instead.

It's also nice to see that Sebastian DID survive the explosion and has been surviving all this time via guerrilla tactics. =)

Great episode overall with plenty of epic action all around! =)
Sep 17, 2016 8:15 AM

Nov 2011
I'm disappointed at how quickly the Ogre got defeated. It was strong and it required team work to beat but it went down quickly after its introduction it became underwhelming. Yellow Crab and Blue Bird fight were done better.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Sep 17, 2016 10:36 AM
Jul 2015
megmica said:
Son of Ken and Yukina will defeated the alien then.

i'd figure yukina & ken will marry and ken opening a curry restaurant or something, maybe occasionally came back to pilot grongul during random efidolg scouts

this will end with 1 coincidence of 1 samurai clan bloodline who came back & bring down & realize the dream of extraterrestrial demon

now nobody will think yukina is a liar, nor her father & they will be hailed as hero of the earth & probably freedom across planet of all universe

just 1 slip up, and your empire is a mess, efidolg is somewhat lucky for 81925 time

Daniel_Naumov said:
Revolutionary cycles does not mean Earth years. Do not expect an all out assault anymore, I do expect Higher Ups to come for a final confrontation and the series could possibly end with Earth still doing what it was but knowing that there is a threat in the outer space.

i'm sure it counts as years, in EP2 the evil leader-san says 450 revolution cycle for human to actually fight back semi equally
Sep 17, 2016 8:31 PM

Jul 2014
man....the battle scenes are just so lacking for me... :/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2016 7:33 AM
Sep 2011
So far this series is better than Gundam IBO, dunno why this has low score, the character is done better in this series
Sep 22, 2016 8:03 AM

Dec 2015
Another nice episode despite the amount of action. The wannabe butler's reappearance was a bit ridiculous but I guess they wanted no death among the characters. The "victory" makes you wonder what could happen in the finale (probably the remaining episodes).

4/5 Will we ever see the Efidolg species?

@valvravetruth I could not discern well what Yukina was saying but I am still annoyed that the "translators" served me something different enough for me to notice it (as someone who doesn't understand the japanese language)

@Duck_knight Gundam themes, scope and goal (in the early series and again in Tekketsu) are'nt comparable to what Kuromukuro offers. I doubt they were made with the same audience in mind.
Rei_IIISep 22, 2016 8:13 AM
Sep 23, 2016 2:06 PM
Mar 2016
no reason for Sebastian to be alive. and im glad the yukina x ken ship is alive and well
Sep 24, 2016 7:34 AM
Mar 2012
Mech warfare had good action & most intensity compared to earlier fights, but went a bit too smoothly. Yukina's plan was nice for an amateur.
lol Sebastian going flintstones Rambo, that amazing beard.
Sep 24, 2016 5:22 PM

Jan 2009
Ouma is gonna marry Yukina
and Sebastian is fucking alive and is Rambo lol
good action packed episode
Oct 2, 2016 4:22 PM

Feb 2013
Sophie should take command all the time.
Also, butler guy isn't dead. This anime it too weak to kill off side-mains.
Oct 3, 2016 3:28 AM

Feb 2008
They managed to stop the Aerogaters, but will they manage to stop Ze Belmary Empire!?

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Oct 6, 2016 5:21 AM

Apr 2011
Nice one Ken. His proposal is funny. He'll take her as her bride because no want to marry a Tomboy like her. Well, actually one guy as a crush on her. Sadly for that guy, he lost the battle.
Ken should have taken Muette as his 2nd bride.
Jan 10, 2017 5:37 AM

Mar 2015
So the reinforcements will arrive in 224 more years? Not their problem anymore then lel
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 30, 2017 12:26 PM

Jun 2008
Time skip 2 centuries and something later for the last two episodes lol.

Sebastian went all Rambo surviving the wild on our ass which is complete bullshit and takes point away points from the show because not only did he magically survived that explosion but he somehow escaped alone threw enemy forces while being injured.

rsc-pl said:
A bit too much action. But second part was interesting.
valvravetruth said:

Still much better than GG's crap from first 12eps.

I can't say i know Japanese but it seemed to me like she said "I can't stop shaking".
Which will make a lot more sense after the intensity of the fight instead of suddenly getting all emotional about dead clones before things settle down.
May 7, 2017 7:00 PM
Jun 2013
holy crap the ken confession was pretty fast for an anime. I guess he never saw the princess in that matter. Just saw her as someone to protect. I like how some overhead and even called it a red flag. wow the baddies went down pretty fast and easy. We got two episodes so what are going to do with those.
Jul 28, 2017 5:26 PM
Aug 2014
The aliens continue to show their incompetence by not even having set up a defensive perimeter, nor disabling their command capabilities should they somehow lose control of it. And they continue to be easily defeated.

And of course the butler is still alive and Sophie is piloting a mecha.
Oct 28, 2017 7:06 AM

Nov 2011
The odd thing about this episode is that there is so much action, but really few dead, what a shame!
The narrative falls into the usual clichés, proposing to end the conflict with the mecha of higher dimensions to others. I do not understand why of all the characters, only Rita is the one who loses life, mah! The drawings have a questionable quality at certain times, much better the CG. The end of the episode is not bad.
Mar 4, 2018 1:35 PM
Dec 2016
Kinda feels like gurren lagan but worse and I don't really like romance so I wont comment on that but I was hopping that the story will go in a different way. If there is one thing that I must say is my favourite in this show it has to be Sophie.
Venk069Mar 4, 2018 1:40 PM
Apr 11, 2018 4:23 AM

Dec 2012
The hinge.
Sophie wants to get in the robot.
Kennosuke will take Yukina as his bride? Personally, I would have chosen Muetta. She's so much better.
She said no.
WTF! He's alive? Solid Toshiyuki?
Tom giving up being human.
Mirasa dead?
Yoruba is down.
Boss battle.
No. There's no blood on your hands. Stop being dramatic.
Dat stab.
It's Zeru.
His face...
81925th? Damn.
224 years? Well, not their problem no more. lol

If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 6, 2019 7:35 PM

Jul 2013
Efi Dolg is all about clones and shit. I wanna know what they truly look like. Also did he mean 224 years?
Mar 6, 2020 2:07 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That was the silliest confession in a long time. Don't know why he doesn't choose Muetta though. She just as clueless about this world as he is.

"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 10, 2021 4:40 PM

Jul 2016
calvinlo said:
Glad to see that Sebastian is alive.

I thought that sucked.

What an anti-climax fo an episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2016

107 by JVskunkape »»
May 25, 1:31 AM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

142 by JVskunkape »»
May 23, 5:26 AM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

66 by lisalosthername »»
Apr 24, 2023 3:24 AM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

46 by L01MK »»
Feb 3, 2023 3:50 PM

» 5 Years Anniversary Event

bastek66 - May 11, 2021

1 by Cabron »»
Mar 26, 2022 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.