Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2016 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh sweet, some military jet action this episode. We need more of that stuff and the music they played gave me some Top Guns vibe.

On the ground, I think the battle was kinda tense. Poor Milinda....she had to bail out again from Baby Magnum. Wasn't a pleasant sight at what she saw on the ground though D:

Qwenthur and his quick thinking as usual~
Jan 15, 2016 9:13 AM

Jan 2012
Well they caught the enemy monologuing, bad mistake Honeysuckle. And in the end receive no credit.
Jan 15, 2016 9:20 AM

Jul 2015
There is a very old cliché in this episode. Bad guys are explaining stuff and telling their targets how they'll kill them when they could've just killed them 5 times over. Result: they get taken down instead. Don't hesitate kids, just pull that trigger! (Or don't get caught up in any mess in the first place)

Jan 15, 2016 9:25 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
What that Honeysuckle guy was trying to do....I actually like that idea a lot and I hope to see more people usng unconventional methods to beat objects

The ending was funny lol, poor guys got REKT but what I really loved was that we did get to see Havia's reaction to the boobs thing and boy was I not disappointed by it even in the slightest LMAO
Jan 15, 2016 9:27 AM

Dec 2012
I was waiting for Havia to find out about the boob grabbing, priceless :)
Jan 15, 2016 9:35 AM

Jul 2014
It was always inevitable that some people would be against Objects, and it was even more inevitable that Qwenthur and Havia's actions would bring these ideas out in people even more. As such, it was very interesting to see a character who could potentially be a serious threat bringing up this point as justification for his actions. It opens up a lot of interesting possibilities, something which I hope the show doesn't neglect to take advantage of.
Jan 15, 2016 9:47 AM
Aug 2015
Havia i understand your pain, qwenthur gets all the good stuff, but he is a free agent, thats yor pay for having a loli blonde childhood friend? fiance.
Jan 15, 2016 10:36 AM

Aug 2013
Still no original episode next week, now we have the next three weeks a three-part arc, I guess.

So, i still wondering how are they gonna end the anime, because i doubt they adapt only the first chapter of volume 4, or they do directly the ending of volume 4 skipping the chapter 1 and 2. Well, they still have the chance to do an original episode after the next three weeks, we will see.

Anyway, I hope they don't skip the billiard scene next week (there's no reason to do it, but you never know) , since it's the last Frolaytia's fanservice (knowing that they won't adapt the Santa scene) , after that, we just have to pray for original fanservice (like the ripped clothes in episode 12) .
Jan 15, 2016 11:01 AM

Feb 2015
Great episode. finally i can see the action.
that jet action was pretty cool tbh. and the battle felt so intense.
like always, i like the way qwenthur fight.
and this anime can't be perfect without the comedy :D

i like that eyes....XD
Jan 15, 2016 11:59 AM

Jun 2014
Honestly this series is so repetitive. It's more or less the same thing with each little story arc. Hopefully it can break away from this pattern in the last 10 episodes.........I'm really hoping that happens.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Jan 15, 2016 12:36 PM

Feb 2015
It is getting a bit repetitive, do they have to be fighting Objects all the time? And on that note anyone else thinking the Objects are a bit....well....shit.
Jan 15, 2016 1:43 PM

Jul 2012
Crashmatt said:
It is getting a bit repetitive, do they have to be fighting Objects all the time? And on that note anyone else thinking the Objects are a bit....well....shit.

Yep, pretty much. The small comedy parts are probably the best, but overall nothing worth mentioning about this series.
Jan 15, 2016 2:01 PM

Dec 2013
That ending was hilarious. Rest was okay-ish.
Jan 15, 2016 2:03 PM

Aug 2008
At this point everything related to army movements and war is so absurdly retarded it's painful to watch. Comic relief scenes are the only thing remotely worth watching. It makes me wonder why it's not something like Fumoffu instead. Just make it a simple comedy instead of shitty action.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jan 15, 2016 2:23 PM
Jul 2018
Qwenthur has quick thinking as always!

The ending was so funny!
Jan 15, 2016 2:51 PM

Jul 2015
Poor Havia suffering the same punishment as Quenthur even though he had no boon grab :(. Quenthur clutching as usual. Now they are off to a life threatening mission to gain Frolaythia's trust back lol
Jan 15, 2016 4:49 PM

Jul 2012
I felt that this was a decent episode and overall I felt this was my least favorite arc. Once again Qwenthur and Havia get split and to be honest I like Qwenthur but I feel like they need to give more to Havia because for a while its just been Qwenthur and I would like to see a different view from Havia's thinking instead of Qwenthur. Another thing is I felt after them talking about how Honeysuckle was this super genius that the fight would have been better and not just the guy falling for Qwenthur's little trick. Lastly the ending was funny but that was the only comedy we really got in this episode so pretty much a decent episode since most of it was just an okay fight and a okay build up to it.

Here is my full review on the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO5YqAIcZ5k&feature=youtu.be
Jan 15, 2016 5:25 PM

Aug 2015
This was a great episode imo and the end was funny.
Jan 15, 2016 5:47 PM

May 2015
Decent episode with decent action. But yea, like others said, shit's getting repetitive. Slowly eats away my interest.

Jan 15, 2016 5:53 PM

Jun 2013
the ending was funny
Jan 15, 2016 6:56 PM

Apr 2011
The episode was good and ending is funny.

I got worried about that net. Good thing Qwen blew it up on time. Honeysuckle made a wrong choice blabbing giving time to Qwen to think about his plan.

Havia realizing about the boob grabbing was funny and so is the Princess's reaction. Glad to see Ohoho-chan even for a few seconds.

Havia shouldn't be jealous about Qwen's action, he can grope his fiance's if as much as he wants. But then again, Frolaytia's large tits are more desirable.
Jan 16, 2016 2:21 AM

Nov 2012
I watch heavy object because of
Jan 16, 2016 4:21 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
jose21 said:

I cannot believe I'm typing this, but Heavy Object should just resort to predictibility and have an Onsen episode with plenty of screen time for Froylatia.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 16, 2016 5:27 AM

Feb 2014
A pretty good episode. Honeysuckle made a big clanger by monologuing about his ambitious plans to Qwenthur, which gave Havia enough time to climb on top of the Baby Magnum and thanks to Qwenthur's quick thinking, they subdued Honeysuckle pretty easily.

The best part of the episode was at the end, where Havia finally learnt about Qwenthur's brave groping of Frolaytia's tits in the last arc. Not only was his expression and reaction priceless, even Milinda gave him a cold and scary glare at Qwenthur too. Still jealous, are we, Milinda? =P

The action remains great, although it is starting to get a bit repetitive at times. As long as the next couple of arcs are filled with excellent action, comedy and drama, then I won't mind the repetition this time.
Jan 16, 2016 6:52 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
The jet action was nice. Also that ending was funny. Lol at Havia's reaction to the boob-grab.

4/5
Jan 16, 2016 7:01 AM

Jun 2008
Farabeuf said:
jose21 said:

I cannot believe I'm typing this, but Heavy Object should just resort to predictibility and have an Onsen episode with plenty of screen time for Froylatia.

Exactly, none of us really cares of the overly convoluted supposed plot. Besides the scenario is so repetitive as other said.
All i was thinking while watching this is: "WHERE IS MY DAMN FANSERVICE?!!!"

The only heavy objects i really feel concerned about are attached to Froylatia.
Jan 16, 2016 3:05 PM

Jul 2013
thebrentinator24 said:
Honestly this series is so repetitive. It's more or less the same thing with each little story arc. Hopefully it can break away from this pattern in the last 10 episodes.........I'm really hoping that happens.

Exactly. I really want something deeper from the plot. After we saw those experimental subjects at the end of episode 7, I really thought there would be a darker subplot or something, but nothing ever came.
Jan 16, 2016 3:41 PM

Jan 2014
KamiuftRain said:
Havia i understand your pain, (...) thats yor pay for having a loli blonde childhood friend? fiance.

Yeah, I'm still not really buying into that.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Jan 17, 2016 2:33 PM
Aug 2015
jose21 said:

yep, "those giants... "
Jan 17, 2016 6:57 PM

Dec 2009
The audio clipping in this anime is just disgusting.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 17, 2016 10:10 PM

Oct 2011
They got no credit in the end. Maybe next time maybe
Jan 18, 2016 8:39 AM

Jul 2009
Whew, that was a close one! So they managed to get Honeysuckle (those names ...) in the end and his whole plot was to stop the Object warfare that they have going on ... seems like that might be a bigger plotline (hopefully!). In any case, seems like they don't really get credit this time, and yes Frolytia's still a little mad about Qwenthur's plan XD
I hope the arcs get a little more plot in them rather than senseless Object destruction. Other than that, just watching for the dialogue and Frolaytia anyway ... :P
Jan 20, 2016 2:16 PM

Mar 2012
Crashmatt said:

That's the whole point of the anime. I'm not sure how you haven't noticed that after 14 episodes. This isn't for you.
Also, for everyone saying it's repetitive. That's how it works. The author himself said he wrote the first volume as a introduction to the world and every other volume as some kind of "expansion pack" to it, so anyone could pick it up at any volume and understand what's going on. There won't be any relevant, bigger overaching plot and the series is mostly about the technical side of the Objects and comedy hijinks between the two main characters.
KaiKatsuyaJan 20, 2016 2:22 PM
Jan 20, 2016 3:06 PM

Feb 2015
KaiKatsuya said:
Crashmatt said:

That's the whole point of the anime. I'm not sure how you haven't noticed that after 14 episodes. This isn't for you.
Also, for everyone saying it's repetitive. That's how it works. The author himself said he wrote the first volume as a introduction to the world and every other volume as some kind of "expansion pack" to it, so anyone could pick it up at any volume and understand what's going on. There won't be any relevant, bigger overaching plot and the series is mostly about the technical side of the Objects and comedy hijinks between the two main characters.

I'm actually surprised it's got a 24 episode run to be honest. It's not without merit but the constant info dumps and lack of an overall story detracts from what could have been a better series. You are correct in thinking this anime is not for me but after 14 episodes i'm in until the finish.
Jan 21, 2016 9:16 PM

Dec 2012
Lol No credit given at all, maybe next time guys xD
The timing of those giants was just terrific xD
Jan 22, 2016 10:28 AM

Dec 2012
Qwenthur and Havia are exploited ^^
Jan 23, 2016 11:19 AM

Sep 2013
Looks like the duo's exploits have spurred a creative war to destroy objects without objects XD

They didn't get promoted but punished instead :'( what a shtty system.
Jan 23, 2016 8:18 PM

Feb 2013
I find it amazing that even with all the Object tech, there is no way for the pilot to cancel the auto-eject.

So... who put that net there?
Jan 24, 2016 9:21 PM

Oct 2008
Damn! Qwenthur is stong! How did he managed to lift-up that huge concrete rubble!?
4/5.

Feb 3, 2016 11:46 PM

Dec 2012
HOSOYA!

lol So I wasn't the only one who noticed "Those giants". lol
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 5, 2016 1:40 PM
Mar 2013
badly made..this just lowerd everything for me, not that i had any real expectation
Feb 14, 2016 8:33 AM

Sep 2015
"I'm not good with firearms, so when I get the chance to kill you, I'm gonna kill you!

That's right. Just like this moment, I have this chance to kill you.

Yup. I'm gonna kill you.

Right now, this shot will kill you.

As soon as I have the chance to kill you!"

Sigh. I find this trope to be incredibly boring and dumb.
Not to mention that the safety features on Objects are inane. Why on Earth would they have a self-destruct feature that automatically sets off, as well as not actually being able to cancel it? Furthermore, if the ejection hatch gets blocked, it shouldn't fire off either.
You have to be brain-dead to enjoy this. I don't mean that in an offensive way, but in the sense that if you start thinking about this series then the logic goes right out the window.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Jun 2, 2016 11:30 AM

May 2012
Pretty decent follow up, the episodes sure are getting better! Let's see what's next.
Dec 5, 2016 6:17 AM

Mar 2015
Another brain hurting episode -_-

The previous OP foreshadowed Honey guy is easily captured. I thought he is the last mastermind but easily finished.

They got no credits so they summon to another battlefield again, LOL XD

3.4/5
Jan 20, 2017 11:30 AM

Dec 2015
It's kinda disappointing that after all they did they won't get any recognition.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 24, 2017 12:04 AM
Mar 2017
Someone should go to the Raw and screen the moment Princess sees them with contempt, to make the meme "Phatetic".
In the end they wanted to punish them in the style of 50 shades of Grey.
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Sep 11, 2019 1:26 PM

Apr 2013
So far I was watching this show mostly for Froylatia, but even she was quite annoying in the episode. Also the princess has to be rescued in every single episode...
Jul 4, 2023 6:50 AM

Nov 2010
I still can't accept the plot about the Object being the ultimate weapon. Its flaws, such as the illogical self-destruct system, prevent it from becoming one. It can't even fly and can quickly get stuck. They are costly and can only be deployed in limited numbers. It also looks like its operational range is limited. The story forces us to think it's the ultimate weapon by making the attacking forces dumb enough to concentrate all of their resources against them. In reality, they would avoid it and target its logistical supplies instead, rendering the Object incapable of doing anything. If the Object can be mass-produced, then that's a game changer.

Frolaytia's tits and sexy body is worth dying for!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

125 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 9:27 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 8:30 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2016

48 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:52 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

65 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:07 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2016

56 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 12:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.