Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2010 3:59 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

top 3 anime: Code Geass | One Piece | Death Note
Apr 24, 2011 3:15 PM

Feb 2009
Nice development here, I wonder if he will learn to fight blind or if will recover his sight in the end.
Nov 2, 2013 3:55 PM

Dec 2008
I hope he gains is sight back.
Apr 2, 2015 9:08 PM

May 2009
Poor Shiryu! I really want him to regain his sight back! And I'm sorry but Shunrei needs to stop telling Shiryu that she'll be his eyes because that's just making him more depressed. I hope Seiya's journey for help doesn't go to waste though.
Aug 24, 2016 6:28 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Great episode, you can do it Shiryuu! LOL Seiya goes finding Mu at Jamir. It's about time they go find him to help for something. :)
張大です for 張大勇督察
Nov 9, 2017 9:31 AM

Jun 2016
Poor Shiryu! About time we got a follow up on his activities but I almost wish we hadn't. I've never seen him this hopeless before. He's struggling but there's no light in the distance. The scene where he couldn't hit the birds, and the waterfall scene at the end were painful, the two worst were definitely when Shiryu couldn't save Shunrei and when he was pinned to the wall by Ohko. Seeing him unable to tell where Shunrei was, and even fall really shows how far he's fallen from his old self. And the line where he stated "I feel fear for the first time" crushed me. Even as a kid we saw how conscientious and courageous and kind we was. You don't deserve this husbando-san!

I truthfully hope Shiryu does not regain his vision, but rather he does what Old Master said, he faces his problem as a Saint and he himself learns to deal with his blindness and fight. That would be more meaningful than Mu healing him. However, with Seiya traveling to Mu, I wonder if it's Seiya's turn to lose some blood, or perhaps something in line with that.

Some side notes, Shunrei swims like a freaking dolphin and Ohko is baby Dio from Jojo. He immediately kicks a dog and then pushes a kid in a well. What in the world. I'm only slightly hyperbolizing, as Ohko doesn't seem pure evil, just bad and out of line. We also still got Ikki playing the fake edge lord, which I happen to respect, it may very well be their trump card one day.

Everyone pray for Shiryu. :'(
Feb 23, 9:51 AM

Nov 2015
what a timing, ouko. to have your stupid revenge... ouko means great child 🤣 he looks like came out of Violence Jack or urotsuki douji (crouching kid) 1/5. Ryu is a pain in the arse

💢

Feb 23, 9:56 AM

Nov 2015
Reply to Berry-Vodka
what a timing, ouko. to have your stupid revenge... ouko means great child 🤣 he looks like came out of Violence Jack or urotsuki douji (crouching kid) 1/5. Ryu is a pain in the arse
@Berry-Vodka Ryu is being a pain in the arse right now 😮‍💨 oof

💢

Jun 23, 1:35 AM

Nov 2012
Fuck that animal abuser kicking the dog and killing that bear. Hope Shiryu fucks him up.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 25 Discussion

barteq88 - Nov 29, 2010

16 by satyrelfheim »»
Oct 14, 1:20 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 24 Discussion

barteq88 - Nov 29, 2010

10 by satyrelfheim »»
Oct 14, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 23 Discussion

barteq88 - Nov 29, 2010

10 by satyrelfheim »»
Oct 11, 8:08 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 71 Discussion

barteq88 - Dec 4, 2010

4 by passing_through »»
Oct 6, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 22 Discussion

barteq88 - Nov 29, 2010

11 by satyrelfheim »»
Sep 13, 7:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.