Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 26, 4:23 PM

Nov 2020
Let's assume that Jjk fans are only/mainly interested in Jjk, where will most of these fans migrate after jujutsu ends? where would they fit in best?
Sep 26, 4:31 PM

Oct 2013
Didn't many JJK fans already migrated from SnK fandom after its manga reached its end? It'd mean another fan migration, huh. And possibly with the same atmosphere of "ending is very bad" attitude, lol.
✨Saint Seiya Club🌠
Sep 26, 4:36 PM
Oct 2023
Loaded question, but I’d say out of the new-gen manga/anime floating around, my guess is somewhere in the CSM/Kagurabachi/Sakamoto Days sphere. Battle shonen is pretty hard to come by with this slew of new gen stuff coming out.

Fans might also backtrack to older stuff like Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragonball, etc.
A good portion of JJK fans are very new to animanga and likely haven’t experienced a whole lot yet, even in terms of battle shonen.

Easiest answer is, whatever they want to. I personally loved JJK and I’m not a massive battle shonen kinda person. Against my greater intuition, I’d like to think that JJK fans are fairly open-minded and could potentially gravitate to all sorts of stuff.
Sep 26, 4:37 PM
Jul 2024
They’ll move to kagurabachi
Sep 26, 4:42 PM
Nov 2023
I think jjk fans will migrate to Csm since its manga hasn’t finished yet. Or maybe it’ll migrate to one piece since a lot of the hype nowadays is one piece.
Sep 26, 4:46 PM

Nov 2020
Reply to TwigzLIVE
I think jjk fans will migrate to Csm since its manga hasn’t finished yet. Or maybe it’ll migrate to one piece since a lot of the hype nowadays is one piece.
@TwigzLIVE I thought so too, One Piece or Csm, I even saw on Twitter how OP fans are already inviting Jjk fans haha
Sep 26, 5:13 PM

May 2021
one piece would be perfect
Sep 26, 5:48 PM

Mar 2023
chain saw man prolly πŸ’€
csm is just watered down jjk (imo) anyways so
Sep 26, 5:53 PM

Jun 2024
Chainsaw Man, probably.
Sep 26, 5:54 PM
Mar 2017
no sauce here, you ain’t slick move along new gen
Sep 26, 6:18 PM
Jul 2024
1crusty said:

This is a brain dead take
Sep 26, 6:47 PM

Apr 2021
Sakamoto days or kagurabachi.
Sep 26, 7:10 PM

Jul 2024
I’m alr a part of the sakamoto days and dandadan fan base (I think) since before the jjk ending was announced, so I’m fine. I’m actually a part of a lot of other fan bases too tho lol.
Sep 26, 8:24 PM

Jan 2009
chainsaw man and kagurabachi
Sep 26, 8:24 PM
Jun 2023
1crusty said:

I don’t even know how you can come to this conclusion
Sep 26, 9:30 PM

Aug 2015
One Piece, CSM, Kagurabachi, some will probably check out Dragon Ball Daima
Controversial opinions
Sep 26, 11:28 PM

Jun 2014
A lot of people saying CSM, but JJK fans and CSM fans fucking DESPISE each other LMAOOOO. I'd be very surprised if most of them flocked to CSM.

I will say, it's been interesting and quite amusing to see just about every fandom on Twitter go out of their way to try and gatekeep JJK fans from coming to their series. Just goes to show how bad the JJK fandom got over the last few years.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Sep 26, 11:32 PM
Oct 2023
Kagurabachi probably
Sep 26, 11:46 PM

Apr 2022
kagurabachi seems like the one made for them. a lot of jjk fans already starting flocking to sakadays ever since the anime got announced and i'm sure it'll get worse in january.
Sep 27, 12:51 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to ryzxgum
kagurabachi seems like the one made for them. a lot of jjk fans already starting flocking to sakadays ever since the anime got announced and i'm sure it'll get worse in january.
@ryzxgum I hope you're wrong when talking about toxic ex-SnK fans who moved one day to the JJK fandom and have recently become toxic ex-JJK fans. I don't mind seeing the influx of new enjoyers, as long as they are normal fans, not toxic seethers. Kagurabachi convos are too epic and wholesome for angry copers to treat it like them just like another teddy bear to calm down once again broken anime heart. Only a fresh and open-minded approach can allow to fully appreciate the peak of Kagurabachi. Tenoí.
✨Saint Seiya Club🌠
Sep 27, 1:04 AM
Mar 2023
JJK is the first manga I've read from start to end. I don't really read manga because I prefer experiencing anime, but I was tired of getting spoiled every week by the toxic manga readers. I will 100% read Gege's next manga no matter what it is so I'll be migrating there. I also plan to read Hajime No Ippo at some point because it's looking like it's never gonna fully get adapted.

So yeah that's the plan for this JJK manga reader who doesn't read anything else. On behalf of all JJK manga fans, I apologise in advance to the rest of the manga world that will experience the migration of JJK fans into their personal space and invading it with toxicity.
Sep 27, 1:16 AM
Oct 2018
CSM, Kagurabachi or Sakamoto Days I’d imagine. They better not bring their leak culture with them though
Sep 27, 3:21 AM
Feb 2022
Reply to 1crusty
@1crusty it's the other way around tbh
Sep 27, 3:21 AM

Apr 2022
Reply to Adnash
@ryzxgum I hope you're wrong when talking about toxic ex-SnK fans who moved one day to the JJK fandom and have recently become toxic ex-JJK fans. I don't mind seeing the influx of new enjoyers, as long as they are normal fans, not toxic seethers. Kagurabachi convos are too epic and wholesome for angry copers to treat it like them just like another teddy bear to calm down once again broken anime heart. Only a fresh and open-minded approach can allow to fully appreciate the peak of Kagurabachi. Tenoí.
@Adnash i didn't mean it like that. i mean from the remaining new gens in wsj, kagurabachi is the one with the most similar tone to jjk and has the most meme potential since pre-release, so i'd think they like that the most. ofc i still think they'll take their good reputation (lol) along with them to whichever fanbase they go.
Sep 27, 3:27 AM

Jul 2024
ryzxgum said:

Oh god, I don’t want them to ruin sakadays.
Sep 27, 3:31 AM

Apr 2022
Reply to someguy
ryzxgum said:

Oh god, I don’t want them to ruin sakadays.
@someguy first get ready for the incoming hate they'll pour on the upcoming anime by tms because it won't be a sakuga-fest lol.
Sep 27, 3:59 AM

Jul 2024
ryzxgum said:
@someguy first get ready for the incoming hate they'll pour on the upcoming anime by tms because it won't be a sakuga-fest lol.

Oh my expectations for the sakadays anime are very very low. Ever since TMS picked up sakamoto days, I’ve had personal beef with that studio. TMS, in my opinion, is incapable of good animation (apart from their movies). I wonder what made them think that they could pull off a sakadays anime, and to top it off they got a nameless director who’s best work was an anime about a card game. So ye
Sep 27, 4:08 AM

Apr 2022
Reply to someguy
ryzxgum said:

Oh my expectations for the sakadays anime are very very low. Ever since TMS picked up sakamoto days, I’ve had personal beef with that studio. TMS, in my opinion, is incapable of good animation (apart from their movies). I wonder what made them think that they could pull off a sakadays anime, and to top it off they got a nameless director who’s best work was an anime about a card game. So ye
@someguy mine too because i've had beef with the tms ever since dr. stone (although they can pull the occasional bangers like with lupin III) but i still think sakadays anime will other good things about it, such as more of sugita tomokazu and just the chill-goofy-SoL moments of early sakadays, but i think jjk fans will disregard all of that just because of the animation.
Sep 27, 4:26 AM

Feb 2015
It's going to be so funny when JJK fans migrate to Kagurabachi, that fandom will go from toxic positivity, where everything happening is perfect, amazing and how Hokazonu is a genius, Peak Kaisen is no more, all hail Peak Kagurabachi, then people will start complaining their favorite character hasn't shown up in 4 years and their other favorite character isn't actually g** like they wanted him to be.

Kagurabachi is perfect for JJK fans, it's already brainrot and it doesn't even need the fans to make cringe memes, the manga is already a sh**y meme on its own.

They keep devolving reading worse and worse sheet, first SnK, then JJK, now f**** Kagurabachi, this is comical.
SteelingMaxSep 27, 4:42 AM

Sep 27, 4:33 AM

Jul 2024
SteelingMax said:
It's going to be so funny when JJK fans migrate to Kagurabachi, that fandom will go from toxic positivity, where everything happening is perfect and amazing, to people complaining their favorite character hasn't shown up in 4 years and their other favorite character isn't g** like they wanted him to be.

Kagurabachi is perfect for JJK fans, it's already brainrot and it doesn't even need the fans to make cringe memes, the manga is already a meme on its own.

They keep reading worse and worse sheet, first SnK, then JJK, now f**** Kagurabachi, this is comical.

Man, I am quite fond of jjk. But the fandom sucks. They decide to call Gege a shit writer as soon as he does something that doesn’t go according to the individual’s head cannon. Thank god tht im not one of them. Tbh I’ve tried reading kagurabachi and dropped it in abt 4-5 chapters Becoz I thought it was boring.
Sep 27, 7:53 AM
Feb 2021
I don't think it will be csm, because it is very different from jjk and already has its own fan base, maybe sakamoto?
(sorry for any possible errors, translation from Portuguese)
Sep 27, 8:53 AM
Feb 2021
Ba-Cii10 said:
Let's assume that Jjk fans are only/mainly interested in Jjk, where will most of these fans migrate after jujutsu ends? where would they fit in best?

Anywhere they can find bad action manga like JJK, prolly Kagurabachi
Sep 27, 11:33 AM
May 2022
1crusty said:

The fuck it ain’t
Sep 27, 11:41 AM
Nov 2020
Reply to 1crusty
@1crusty What do you even mean by that? Chainsaw man have a better storyline and characters than JJK. It's also darker in themes as well
Sep 27, 3:31 PM
Jan 2022
I guess it's gonna be Csm. Since Csm's own fans are butthurt almost every other week and are quick to complain about every single detail, the JJK fans would feel right at home.
Sep 27, 4:40 PM
Nov 2023
Reply to Mdraj6996
@1crusty What do you even mean by that? Chainsaw man have a better storyline and characters than JJK. It's also darker in themes as well
@Mdraj6996 meh csm p2 has been pure ass tbh. Fujimoto seems to not care anymore
Sep 27, 6:11 PM

Apr 2020
probably chainsaw man, kagura bachi or dandadan (especially since the anime is coming out soon)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 271 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

deg - Sep 26

207 by Your_Average_Guy »»
Oct 12, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 269 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ryzxgum - Sep 11

64 by Your_Average_Guy »»
Oct 12, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 265 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 31

72 by Your_Average_Guy »»
Oct 12, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 156 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 27, 2021

35 by BaciHoplatan31 »»
Oct 12, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 236 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Sep 19, 2023

409 by ToG25thBaam »»
Oct 11, 10:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.