Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 19, 9:07 AM

Sep 2019
Attack on Titan has reached four million entries. I wish that many other shows also become as big as it.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 19, 9:19 AM

Nov 2021
Hell yeah, we keep moving forward with this one. I just don’t want AOT to finish, I want it to keep releasing more entries for at least 10 years.
Aug 19, 9:41 AM
Oct 2022
Attack on Titan is too good to not have at least 20 or 30 milion entries. The story is amazing and the animations could not be better.
Aug 19, 10:04 AM

Jul 2023
sadly it ended, huhhhhh

Aug 19, 10:05 AM
Jan 2022
Peeti said:
Attack on Titan has reached four million entries. I wish that many other shows also become as big as it.

If many reach it, it won't remain special.
Aug 19, 10:09 AM

Jun 2024
Congratulations πŸ‘πŸŽ‰
Aug 19, 10:11 AM
Jul 2024
Entries being?? I'm sorry I'm dumb
Aug 19, 10:19 AM
Jun 2023
OtakuKun1 said:
Attack on Titan is too good to not have at least 20 or 30 milion entries. The story is amazing and the animations could not be better.

This is already the show with the most entries πŸ’€
Aug 19, 10:20 AM
Oct 2019
Reply to TempestDrak
Entries being?? I'm sorry I'm dumb
@TempestDrak plan to watch, dropped,hold, completed and watching. Considering the score is weighted by 2.8M users it mean of the 3.6M of the other categories (hold,dropped, completed) we can assume a lot of bot activities.
Aug 19, 10:27 AM
Oct 2022
kookool17 said:
OtakuKun1 said:

Well, it deserves to be like that. I was expecting to have the most entries, but I hope it would have even more, everyone needs to see this masterpiece.
Aug 19, 10:32 AM
Jun 2023
OtakuKun1 said:
kookool17 said:

Well, it deserves to be like that. I was expecting to have the most entries, but I hope it would have even more, everyone needs to see this masterpiece.

Maybe (maybe), I said maybe you're over doing it a little bit (maybe)
Aug 19, 10:34 AM
Oct 2022
kookool17 said:
OtakuKun1 said:

How much did you like “Attack on Titan”? Don’t you think it was a masterpiece in almost every aspect? I did not say it was perfect, but it still amazed most of anime fans. Such graphics, story, characters, sad background Erwin and Levi’s stories and animations were all peak in my opinion.

I believe everyone who would watch Attack on Titan would not regret. Reading the manga is great too.
Aug 19, 10:42 AM
Jun 2023
OtakuKun1 said:
kookool17 said:

How much did you like “Attack on Titan”? Don’t you think it was a masterpiece in almost every aspect? I did not say it was perfect, but it still amazed most of anime fans. Such graphics, story, characters, sad background Erwin and Levi’s stories and animations were all peak in my opinion.

I believe everyone who would watch Attack on Titan would not regret. Reading the manga is great too.

Sure I agree, it is peak. I really enjoyed watching AoT, it was one of my first animes. From beginning to end it was incredible. And Isayama is a real genius.

(Btw my favorite season was the 4th one)

But I watched several animes that are at least equal to AoT
kookool17Aug 19, 10:46 AM
Aug 19, 10:43 AM
Feb 2021
OtakuKun1 said:
kookool17 said:

No one’s saying it’s not great, but the glazing is excessive, gotta watch more, you’ll find more and more gems, many much better than AOT in every regard
Aug 19, 10:47 AM
Oct 2022
TheRealRouges said:
OtakuKun1 said:

No one’s saying it’s not great, but the glazing is excessive, gotta watch more, you’ll find more and more gems, many much better than AOT in every regard

Can you give me some examples? I am eager to discover better creations that Isayama’s ones.
Aug 19, 10:50 AM
Jun 2023
OtakuKun1 said:
TheRealRouges said:

Can you give me some examples? I am eager to discover better creations that Isayama’s ones.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Aug 19, 10:53 AM
Mar 2021
OtakuKun1 said:
TheRealRouges said:

If u don’t mind I can give you some manga recommendations like 20th century boys, Billy bat, Oyasumi punpun, the climber along with Jiraishin.
Aug 19, 10:58 AM
Oct 2022
kookool17 said:
OtakuKun1 said:

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Indeed. JoJo’s Bizzare Adventure is my favourite anime, I love it the most. No comment here, JoJo is beyond peak in every aspect.
Aug 19, 10:59 AM
Oct 2022
Uruichi said:
OtakuKun1 said:

If u don’t mind I can give you some manga recommendations like 20th century boys, Billy bat, Oyasumi punpun, the climber along with Jiraishin.

Thank you very much, I will consider reading them. I love reading manga as well.
Aug 19, 11:01 AM
Mar 2021
OtakuKun1 said:
Uruichi said:

Thank you very much, I will consider reading them. I love reading manga as well.

You’re welcome I hope that you will enjoy them.
Aug 19, 11:02 AM
Oct 2022
Uruichi said:
OtakuKun1 said:

From those mentioned by you, what was your favourite manga?
Aug 19, 11:07 AM
Jan 2023
heck yeah ❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯...... 5 million next. and by the way death note is also close to 5 million
Aug 19, 11:08 AM
Mar 2021
OtakuKun1 said:
Uruichi said:

Actually all of them lol the quality of writing in each of them is impeccable to say in the very least and two of them I.e 20th century boys and Billy bat are written by Naoki Urasawa the one who wrote Monster so yea you can expect great things from those series and as for Punpun I better not say it you will understand when you read it, my least favourite would be Jiraishin but it’s still way better than any modern mystery anime series that’s coming out these days.
Aug 19, 11:10 AM
Jan 2023
OtakuKun1 said:

you forgot the breathtaking music bro πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
Aug 19, 11:14 AM
Jul 2024
Otakupervert890 said:
@TempestDrak plan to watch, dropped,hold, completed and watching. Considering the score is weighted by 2.8M users it mean of the 3.6M of the other categories (hold,dropped, completed) we can assume a lot of bot activities.

got it,thanks. but 4M is not a lot or is it?
Aug 19, 11:14 AM
Apr 2023
it will be interesting to see how long it can hold the number 1 spot cause death note and attack on titan has always been too close in members in terms of popularity. Attack on titan only managed to take over death note when the final season got released in 2021. But the difference in members is only around 40k which is very close.
Aug 19, 11:24 AM
Jun 2023
TempestDrak said:
Otakupervert890 said:

It is the most of MAL
Aug 19, 11:25 AM
Dec 2021
nishant0 said:
Hell yeah, we keep moving forward with this one. I just don’t want AOT to finish, I want it to keep releasing more entries for at least 10 years.

keep moving forward, until all our enemies are destroyed
Aug 19, 11:28 AM
Oct 2022
Uruichi said:
OtakuKun1 said:

Actually all of them lol the quality of writing in each of them is impeccable to say in the very least and two of them I.e 20th century boys and Billy bat are written by Naoki Urasawa the one who wrote Monster so yea you can expect great things from those series and as for Punpun I better not say it you will understand when you read it, my least favourite would be Jiraishin but it’s still way better than any modern mystery anime series that’s coming out these days.

Well-made description. Thank you again, I will start reading them. I needed some recommendations. Do you also have some anime recommendations, as best as Attack on Titan or even better?
Aug 19, 11:29 AM
Oct 2022
tanjim_ahsan16 said:
OtakuKun1 said:

Yes, you’re right. I love every OP and ED themes. My favorite OP is “Red Swan”, the first opening from season 3.
Aug 19, 11:33 AM
Mar 2021
OtakuKun1 said:
Uruichi said:

Well-made description. Thank you again, I will start reading them. I needed some recommendations. Do you also have some anime recommendations, as best as Attack on Titan or even better?

Well as for anime I can’t really make a comparison but I can only give you some shows that I personally liked a few of them are Dungeon meshi, Gurren lagann, Pluto and Cowboy beepop which is a certified classic whether or not they surpass aot in terms of writing and enjoyment is up to you to decide.
Aug 19, 11:33 AM

Jul 2020
Reply to kookool17
OtakuKun1 said:
TheRealRouges said:

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
@kookool17 Bro said Jojo's better than Aot. Tell me you're trolling.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Aug 19, 11:35 AM
Jun 2023
Scordolo said:

Jojo is a true masterpiece. Have you even watched (or read) it ?
Aug 19, 11:39 AM
Sep 2023
HUZZAH HUZZAH HUZZAH
Aug 19, 11:54 AM
Oct 2022
Scordolo said:

In my opinion, JoJo is the best anime. Such an adventure is unbelievable. This anime is extremely well-made from the beginning to the end. Hirohiko Araki is truly a genius.
Aug 19, 12:19 PM
Oct 2019
Reply to TempestDrak
Otakupervert890 said:

@TempestDrak it's the third of the user base here(roughly) so it's a lot.
Aug 19, 2:00 PM
Apr 2022
OtakuKun1 said:

You do know that's not an original series and it's based on the work of Hajime Isayama? Do you know that the animation studio can't say a single word about continuing the story? Did you understood that series ended with death of all main characters?
I know something about loving a series, but there is no much hope about continuing a series
Aug 19, 2:23 PM
Apr 2024
Sounds of PenPen in the congratulations scene in evangelion
Aug 19, 2:26 PM
Apr 2024
Reply to Uruichi
OtakuKun1 said:
TheRealRouges said:

@Uruichi haven't read punpun yet but I can say that other Inio Asano manga are great too
Aug 19, 3:38 PM
Dec 2023
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Aug 19, 11:02 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to OtakuKun1
TheRealRouges said:
OtakuKun1 said:

@OtakuKun1 Vagabond, Berserk, Vinland Saga, Kingdom (the best manga being published rn), Slam Dunk, Real, Uzumaki, Cowboy Bepop, Evangelion, Full Metal Alchemist, Alita (Gunnm), Planetes, Koe no Katachi, Pluto, Billy Bat, excetera and excetera
Aug 19, 11:08 PM
Apr 2020
Well this is mal most popular and BIG is db naruto one piece and bleach and maybe hunterxhunter
Aug 20, 3:05 AM
May 2021
OtakuKun1 said:
Uruichi said:

I can dubble reccomend PunPun and The Climber, those are in my top 5 easily. I can also reccomend Usogui
Aug 20, 3:07 AM
Oct 2022
TheRealRouges said:
@OtakuKun1 Vagabond, Berserk, Vinland Saga, Kingdom (the best manga being published rn), Slam Dunk, Real, Uzumaki, Cowboy Bepop, Evangelion, Full Metal Alchemist, Alita (Gunnm), Planetes, Koe no Katachi, Pluto, Billy Bat, excetera and excetera

Both anime and manga are awesome? Should I do both of them? Thanks in advance.
Aug 20, 3:07 AM
Oct 2022
Insertnqmehere said:
OtakuKun1 said:

I can dubble reccomend PunPun and The Climber, those are in my top 5 easily. I can also reccomend Usogui

What genre is “PunPun” and how popular it is or it was?
Aug 20, 3:20 AM
Jan 2023
OtakuKun1 said:
tanjim_ahsan16 said:

Yes, you’re right. I love every OP and ED themes. My favorite OP is “Red Swan”, the first opening from season 3.

ohh that's a great choice my favorites are guren no yumiya the 1st opening of season 1 shihnzou no sasageyou the opening of season two and the rumbling the second opening of season 4πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ and also the OSTs by hiroyuki sawano are just bangers
Aug 20, 3:39 AM

Sep 2019
Reply to Ripperdoc
Peeti said:

If many reach it, it won't remain special.
@Ripperdoc by then, Aot will reach five million or more tho
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Aug 20, 9:39 AM
Aug 2019
OtakuKun1 said:
kookool17 said:

Jumping in here, idk about it being a masterpiece in every aspect. It most certainly could have been executed much better.

But, I would agree that the series as a whole is among the greats and will remain there for a while. It’s also had the greatest influence on expanding the popularity of anime, so the numbers make sense.
Aug 20, 11:21 AM
Feb 2021
OtakuKun1 said:
TheRealRouges said:

For Kingdom I’d say manga, Full Metal Alchemist the anime Brotherhood is peak, same for Pluto, but I would say if you have time
Aug 20, 11:34 AM
Oct 2022
TheRealRouges said:
OtakuKun1 said:

For Kingdom I’d say manga, Full Metal Alchemist the anime Brotherhood is peak, same for Pluto, but I would say if you have time

Ok, I will take a look over them. Thank you again for your recommendations. Are those mangas finished?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» How KSI's new song ties in with themes portrait by AoT

Ghost_Davo - 7 hours ago

16 by phantom346 »»
46 minutes ago

» Foreshadowing and Hidden details

ANIk_003 - Oct 8

34 by Kaynear »»
Oct 12, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1669 by senseeki »»
Oct 10, 5:38 AM

» Anime on the same level or close ( 1 2 3 )

Salvaged - Oct 1

105 by NewestPersonHere »»
Oct 9, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MermaidGalaxies - Jun 1, 2013

1112 by ItsAmsyar »»
Oct 9, 10:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.