Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 4, 2010 2:04 AM
Jan 2010
Now i seen some messed up hentai (asagi, sex taxi, valkyrie(s). but this 1 gets me on a personal level just really pissed me off.
Jun 21, 2010 9:17 PM

Apr 2008
Pervwolf said:
Now i seen some messed up hentai (asagi, sex taxi, valkyrie(s). but this 1 gets me on a personal level just really pissed me off.

Yeah. I agree with you on this one. It has good graphics and hot girls, but the story line hits hard. It reminds me of where the story line is in Kimi no Iru Machi, but more to the extreme obviously.
Jun 25, 2010 5:42 AM

Sep 2009
My god, after watching this I feel like possessing the Akhito's body or whatever his name was, and just cut off that damn teachers dick....that damn idiot just stood there watching at the window in the changing locker doing nothing, when he could of prevented it all from happening and get the teachers expelled or even arrested.

damn, there's just something wrong with this anime....it makes you wanna punch something
Jul 4, 2010 2:45 AM

Apr 2009
To be fair,he tried a few times,but in the end,his childhood friend abandonned him to get screwed by Scumbag-sensei...Seriously,she was such a *****...And after asking him for help the night before too!!

CrimsonX69 said:
Pervwolf said:

Yeah. I agree with you on this one. It has good graphics and hot girls, but the story line hits hard.

Indeed.

As Inarius said,this anime pisses me off
Jul 18, 2010 5:04 AM

Mar 2009
i somehow wished this was a hardcore sm hentai and the girl gets killed in the end but..oh no why didnt this happen
Jul 18, 2010 9:11 AM

Jul 2009
I was laughing all the way through this at that fool for not doing anything. :D I was pulling for the other guy :p. He should have done her that night or when they guy gave him the chance then pull a murder suicide :D
Oct 19, 2010 6:59 PM

Aug 2008
it seem like actually 90%+ of H-anime is actually NTR....
I hate NTR very much.....
Dec 5, 2010 8:22 AM

Oct 2010
Seriously I think Kurusu should have katana chopped off Shoda's head or snipe head shot Shoda's head or at least there were some baseball bats in episode 1 so he should have smashed Shoda's head but really the point of this hentai than the fap is that you should never let anything like this happen IRL.

Serisously what would you do IRL of this problem? I would seriously gang kill this piece of shit Shoda. I have friends that are in the drug rings IRL.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 5, 2010 9:44 AM

Sep 2009
that guy's a fucking pussy.....how could he just stand there and watch through the window without doing anything.

really this could of been prevented right there.....he didn't even bother to notify the other teachers.

And Aoi is what, 16 years old, and that shouda dude is 35+....he should of went with her to the police.

But I would prob get a couple of friends together while she was giving him the bj...ask them to grab the nearest solid object they can find and use to hit with, and walking in on him and beat the living shit out of him...and after he would recover, I would do it again!
Dec 5, 2010 10:25 AM

Oct 2010
Inarius said:
that guy's a fucking pussy.....how could he just stand there and watch through the window without doing anything.

Exactly! WTF is that!
Inarius said:
really this could of been prevented right there.....he didn't even bother to notify the other teachers.

He should have informed also Aoi's parents and his own family along with his friends.
Inarius said:
And Aoi is what, 16 years old, and that shouda dude is 35+....he should of went with her to the police.

That too, last I heard Japan is strict with this shit.
Inarius said:
But I would prob get a couple of friends together while she was giving him the bj...ask them to grab the nearest solid object they can find and use to hit with, and walking in on him and beat the living shit out of him...and after he would recover, I would do it again!
Heck yeah! Totally this!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 19, 2011 4:11 PM
Jul 2010
Kurusu tried to help Aoi, but in the end she threw him aside for the teacher, and in the sequel she was condemned to being his mistress. If you ask me, she deserve it because he tried to help her.
whoodakidMay 19, 2011 7:59 PM
Sep 13, 2011 1:26 PM
Aug 2010
Simply one of the best hentai EVER!!! Its fappablity is off the roof and straight into stratosphere and beyond. The entire "Blue" series is freaking awesome really. Have no idea why they still call it "Blue" when the girl's name no longer means Blue but the title don't matter. "I Can" is pretty awesome too.

Also, I mentioned this already but there is a happy ending in the game, where the old teacher guy doesn't get her at all. I don't know why the protagonist would still want her since we already know what she can potentially do to him but the option is there.

Regardless, nobody wants to see the happy ending anyway; this ending is MUCH better.
BobjonesSep 13, 2011 1:37 PM
Oct 24, 2011 1:30 AM

Jun 2011
Never fapped so much in my life
Oct 27, 2011 6:20 AM

May 2011
this is the first time i watch hentai but this piss me off i wish that i can be akito or what ever his name be than i could kill that shoda that son of a bitch and then i kill that damm girl too and burn them in fire
Nov 5, 2011 11:04 PM
Jul 2011
This is actually pretty entertaining if you watch it as comedy. Seriously, I saw it about a year ago and was pissed because I wasn't prepared for such horrible writing and character development. When I re-watched it today I had to laugh every time they showed Kurusu being jealous.

The writers were so busy trolling they didn't even care if it makes sense. Kurusu magically stumbles into every sexual situation to give us a jealous reaction shot, the teacher is magically immune to being reported to the school/police and Aoi magically ends up being the ultimate bitch. Oh, come on...

At least the sex itself was pretty good, so I can't give it a bad rating. If only the writing wasn't so blatantly contrived...
Dec 30, 2011 12:04 AM
Dec 2011
I hope that teach gets ED real fast.
Mar 15, 2012 1:19 PM

Dec 2007
the best and worst insult from a girl

"your dick is too small"
Mar 17, 2012 10:06 PM

Aug 2009
hehehe i haven't watch it but i read your comments. my feelings of the time when i read NTR resurfaced and i was thinking...

1. we could hit that teacher's dick with a bat and keep hitting until its distorted
2. beat him to a pulp afterward
3. cut his dick from the root to the tip. taking care not to eunuch him. so it'll hurt whenever he gets hard, even after he got it stitched up.
4. you can repeat steps 1-3 whenever you want.

he'll suffer through them repeatedly until he dies. it'll be his punishment. death is too swift a punishment for guys like him.
Apr 7, 2012 9:10 PM

Mar 2012
^^^
i agree wif u cut his dick
omg fking that that fking piece of sht teacher of a son of a btch guy to gets all the girls, into have it with them and ruins the life of the boy, i would personally suicide if i was that boy (cause the best things he has in life are gone and ruined!!), but im not in that situation
Dec 6, 2012 10:49 AM

Mar 2009
Rydia69 said:
Never fapped so much in my life

+1

this hentai is really f*cked up!
Feb 17, 2013 2:53 AM

Sep 2012
Inarius said:
My god, after watching this I feel like possessing the Akhito's body or whatever his name was, and just cut off that damn teachers dick....that damn idiot just stood there watching at the window in the changing locker doing nothing, when he could of prevented it all from happening and get the teachers expelled or even arrested.

damn, there's just something wrong with this anime....it makes you wanna punch something

u just got my idea of cutting off hes cock LOL

the mane guy shod just cut off hes cock, can he go to the police? no he cant cause of 2 reasons, the fact that he FK some1 who is 17- comes out & also the police will find out that he blackmailed the girl, so teacher wold get more years in jail then he!!!, how i wold write that part of the plot: guy drugs the teacher & ties him up next same thing to hes EX-GF & then makes them face each other & then front of her cuts off the cock that she loves so much :), later if she has still large cock on her mind, i mean fining new large cock, then mane guy guts her little thing off as well so she never feel the pleasure again & then he is the only1 who stay's bi her side & she starts to feels guilt cause he stay's faithfully bi her side despite that she cant satisfy him with her pussy, & cause what she did, only cared about pleasure & huge cock & so she feels guild for life, then it shows some years later & they have 1-2 kids, she cant feel good from cock's anymore but that dose not mean she cant have kids!!!

this idea i got from how i feel, i rather have a woman who cant cant satisfy me with her pussy then a slut!!! but that dose not mean i wold act like i wrote above, i just like to see that the mane char wold do that :)
Inarius said:

if she was to scared to scream when he raped her then she wold deny all & MC gets punished for lying, even girls in real life (a lot rape victims) wold deny it if their friend goes to cops or to the teachers
whoodakid said:
Kurusu tried to help Aoi, but in the end she threw him aside for the teacher, and in the sequel she was condemned to being his mistress. If you ask me, she deserve it because he tried to help her.

well he sold have taped the teachers actions with camera at the second time they did it!!! cause u cant be prepared for the first time, unless u have phone with a camera, but then again u mite not be mentally prepared for it, i mean cause of shock u cant think about it & miss the chance, even if after that MC wold have lost Aoi he wold have had the pleasure of ruining the Jerks life for life, 1 thing he gets Jail & second thing, guy like him gets raped in Jail :), it happens to rapists molesters & guy's like him, at least that what i heard, so hes not pussy, but he is a stupid idiot
Bobjones said:
Simply one of the best hentai EVER!!! Its fappablity is off the roof and straight into stratosphere and beyond. The entire "Blue" series is freaking awesome really. Have no idea why they still call it "Blue" when the girl's name no longer means Blue but the title don't matter. "I Can" is pretty awesome too.

Also, I mentioned this already but there is a happy ending in the game, where the old teacher guy doesn't get her at all. I don't know why the protagonist would still want her since we already know what she can potentially do to him but the option is there.

Regardless, nobody wants to see the happy ending anyway; this ending is MUCH better.

wrong!!! i want to see happy ending!!! or at least half happy end were MC at least has his revenge even if he dose not get Aoi back, if she finds new guy with large dick, any kind of revenge

well i think MC cant trust her after that, i think example this wold happen if MC kills him & gets away with it, MC gets back together with Aoi but then comes new guy with large Dick & she will be all over the new guy & history repeats itself, that wold be worse ending ever
GOLDsurff said:
^^^
i agree wif u cut his dick
omg fking that that fking piece of sht teacher of a son of a btch guy to gets all the girls, into have it with them and ruins the life of the boy, i would personally suicide if i was that boy (cause the best things he has in life are gone and ruined!!), but im not in that situation

suicide? pointless & poring!!! Murder+ suicide that wold be nice Yes, i mean if he wold do that he shod take that teacher in to hell with him, if ur a man u take ur enemy with u :)
AversaDec 20, 2013 1:44 PM
May 18, 2013 3:37 AM

Sep 2010
What was f**cked up about it? <_< I thought it was quite normal. The boy is spineless so he had what he deserved. It was fappable.
Jun 19, 2013 7:50 PM

Sep 2011
^ Huh? The ending is not damn normal.

Besides, the protagonist did nothing like an asshole.

Feb 11, 2014 2:27 PM
Jun 2013
Pervwolf said:

Wait until you see all the other NTR anime. Furyou ni Hamerarete Jusei Suru Kyonyuu Okaa-san: The Animation and Unsweet NTR are some that are on my personal hate list.
Mar 13, 2015 8:50 PM
Mar 2015
man all I got to say if I was that kid, that teacher would of been fucked up the first time he pulled that shit, man this show got me pissed
Apr 12, 2015 3:31 AM

Feb 2015
Only a sadist can fap to this crap.
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
Jun 18, 2015 3:20 AM

Aug 2013
This show was so fucked up! If I was that guy, I would have killed that teacher and that bitch! You are not going to fuck in front of me, call my dick small and continue fucking! That shit was insane!
PoeticJustice said:
nigga i am black, do you think my ass would fit in? "Oh look it is negro kun." Hell no.
Apr 5, 2019 10:40 AM

Jan 2011
This was my first NTR I saw years ago. Back then I was soft. This destroyed me mentally i could not get it out of my head for a long time, that feeling of betrayal and loss, I hated all NTR. But fast forward to the present where I've seen a lot of shit(more ntr, rekt threads) and transitioned into a man.. this was not to bad, in fact this is some sexy shit lol. It's funny seeing a boy cry and complain about a waifu character getting stolen by a real man (he ugly and fat!*insert beta tears*) I'm like "oh!" Give him a few more years and he'll come around lol.
May 17, 2020 11:26 PM
May 2020
Man, this shit is the worst. That bitch asked for his help and then fucks the guy with big dick in front of him and what the fuck was wrong with the MC protagonist he went and inserted his dick in her pussy. But still she is a bitch, she was like "what the fuck is that. is this a joke, so small I don't feel a thing" and said it straight to his face. She was sixteen or whatever the fuck was her age, she definitely needs to deserves his wrath. Too bad this was a NTR story otherwise, if this happened to me or one of my bro's. She would have lived rest of her life regretting. I would have made her regret so much so she would try to commit suicide but still I would not let her die. She doesn't deserve to feel pleasure again. She took a boys sex life and smashed it, just by few horrible true words. It's true I understand but still why the fuck did she come and ask him to help saying she loves him, if she couldn't help having big cock. That bitch. (If I see any bitch like her in RL, I would kill the guy and destroy her ass and vagina pleasure areas, so that it won't recover for the rest of her life. And then Go to jail or die even if they give me death sentence. It doesn't matter after that. I'm pretty sure I won't regret it. ) Sorry guys that was my anger. But I wouldn't have gone after a bitch like that in RL, like the main character did. Sure it would have messed me up. But leaving a bitch that cheated on you and moving on is the best course of action. There will definitely be a girl who would like your dick, I hope it's true. After seeing this NTR, I don't believe it. Anyway let's hope for it. But seriously pouring cum of another guy on his face from her pussy, like that. God damnit that bitch seriously. He was her friend. that slut. If he was perverted and liked that kind of stuff it was a different story then but knowing it's hurting him and yet still doing it to a friend from childhood and she also knows that he has feelings for her and what fuck was her feelings for him? That big dick crazed horny bitch, man that slut, serious gets on my nerves. This NTR pissed me of like crazy. And it's same scene from another NTR , they cum on her husband face while he was sleeping (this doesn't matter in this NTR). In this comment section someone said she was sixteen. What the hell does it matter that she was sixteen? Huh? Doesn't she a brain? Oh think since she was sixteen, so instead of brain she had big dick in her head. Was she mentally retarded? No, at first it may have been looked like rape, but she was the one who didn't resist and continued to fuck after seeing a big dick. It was by no means rape. Girls like her doesn't deserve a guy like MC. Well anyway the MC cannot satisfy her even if they get together because for her pussy the MC dick is a joke to her and even if they get together she couldn't feel a thing from the MC dick.( Guys that's not case in real life. I know it because the vagina will contract, but it's true that you can satisfy her with your own way but you can't satisfy her like big dick did for her, that is what she will be thinking while having sex with the MC. There is a ways for this, most girls fake orgasms, tell her to be quite while having sex , see if she remains quiet and doesn't respond properly. If she remained quite throughout the end of sex and didn't even mourn a little bit and if her face expression didn't even change a bit then you know you are not satisfying her and she getting satisfied somewhere else. Even if she is saying I love you, you are my world. Everything is a lie. Guys who do not realise this are fucked. But then again this method is only 90% true. 10% girls will actually be silent because you said them to be. But the face expression will give it off. ) Guys whoever she is good friend who had crush on you or girlfriend it doesn't matter. When she hurt you and cheated on you, she is no longer your friend. Friends don't do that shit. Only scums far worse than enemies do it and they are called traitors. Never forgive or forget a traitor. Man this shit NTR makes me type of all the things that came to my mind. After watching it, it pushed my anger level to like 200 percent. Man we too should move on, if pussy is too lose for us, we won't be satisfied. Leave that bitch and move on.
Demonassassin97May 17, 2020 11:46 PM
Jan 19, 2021 11:59 PM
Nov 2020
Episode 2 was fucked up man , that bitch don’t even deserve him, but for though this probably one of the most fucked up hentai I have ever watched, like WTF! (well i have to say that dark blue was worse)

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Blue Episode 2 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 19, 2013

12 by Fan_INSANO »»
Nov 23, 2023 12:57 PM

Poll: » True Blue Episode 1 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Dec 5, 2010

13 by AnimeWatcher1983 »»
Nov 27, 2022 6:47 AM

» true tears licesned?

sulaendgame - Feb 2, 2008

1 by TheWestExit »»
Feb 2, 2008 4:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.