Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2023 6:04 AM

Nov 2011
That wasn't exactly the trip they had expected lol

It's almost kinda sad seeing how vampires can be so distant in their society, maybe they can find other ways to travel besides trains. Oh and that cat is kinda awesome. Lowkey best character this episode.
Stark700Feb 6, 2023 6:17 AM
Feb 6, 2023 7:42 AM
Oct 2016
Fukuma is on another level of committed to his job. Living practically right next door making his commute nonexistent not leaving any opening for that vampire cat we saw before to escape. But honestly why would he want to, that cat is living the high life being pampered by Fukuma. I understand a vampires desire to get blood but like dude has a good setup with Fukuma. It was funny seeing the book editors workplace more since we haven't really up to this point. Apparently they get invaded by rival editing companies and have to fight them off which is pretty wild. I'm glad that Fukuma could inspire Ronaldo to get back to writing, seeing all those fan letters was nice. Satetsu becoming a guinea pig wasn't something I expected but we haven't seen that crazy doctor in a while either. Satetsu is probably the most stand up guy working as vampire hunter. His good nature shines through no matter we what, even if he's being overwhelmed by a vampire drug. Even holding himself back from attacking those kids. I like when the show highlights these side characters. The last segment what Ronaldo, Shot and the other two were trapped in that fake train station was hilarious. They acted so appropriately too running around doing things you normally couldn't because of etiquette. The whole looking at their own asses part had me dying laughing like holy shit that was funny. Not wanting to go back because there's more stuff to explore was perfect because absolutely lets mess around more before going home but Fukuma had to pull them back.
Feb 6, 2023 12:24 PM
Oct 2021
by far the best episode so far. loved it from start to finish
Feb 6, 2023 12:39 PM

Jul 2015
12:10 - John says "inu" ♡⸜(˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)⸝♡

Help I can't stop replaying this!!

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
✦ set by Araberu
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Feb 6, 2023 3:39 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
There was a lack of Draluc and John in this one but that’s not a bad thing, this was a good example of how great the side characters are. I really liked the Bosatsu and Fukuma bit in the beginning, Bosatsu tried every opening and witnessed a lot of insanity but in the end he realized he enjoyed being with Fukuma which was a nice resolution, of course Fukuma went a bit far with the Iron Maiden at the end lol. It was also just sweet seeing a different side of Fukuma, I’m a bit of a cat lover myself so it’s relatable too. The 2nd bit with Satetsu becoming a vampire was good too, it was funny seeing him maintain his politeness as a vampire lol, Draluc also had some great bits despite not being in it much like when he burned the trio with being afraid of shots lol.

The last bit with the four lads enjoying a train station all to themselves was hilarious as well, I especially enjoyed the ass bit, the musical number and the solution to all problems that is punching lol. It’s not the first time a vampire has just got fed up with their prey too, but the four of them wanting to enjoy their kingdom a bit longer was a great ending, but the true horror was Fukuma bending reality at the end there lol.
Feb 6, 2023 4:08 PM

Sep 2011
IT'S OUR URA-SHIN-YOKO STATION KINGDOM!!!

These idiots I swear.
Feb 6, 2023 5:16 PM

Dec 2018
the last bit in the station was gold
Feb 6, 2023 5:17 PM

Sep 2018
This anime is infuriating lol, what a horrible episode, devoid of comedy that amuses me. One scene got a small chuckle, and it was the absurd "looking at ones arse" scene. 

Episode 1: Hit or Miss
Episode 2: Hilarious
Episode 3: Unfunny
Episode 4: Hilarious 
Episode 5: Unfunny

Is it seriously only one person writing the script in this series? It takes talent to be at both ends of the quality spectrum, I'll give them that. 

Feb 6, 2023 5:41 PM
May 2020
And wouldn't we all look at our buts if we could?
Feb 6, 2023 5:55 PM

Sep 2016
Ronaldo had on a really neat shirt in the train station part of the episode
Feb 6, 2023 6:30 PM

Feb 2020
alpo42ab said:
And wouldn't we all look at our buts if we could?
I would've done something else with the ability to portal my body parts...........

Feb 7, 2023 10:06 AM

Jul 2016
I swear these guys are mentally 12 lmfao
Feb 7, 2023 1:08 PM

Jul 2017
The cat vampire Bosatsu wanting to escape from Fukuda, he might as well be a cat spirit instead. And even in rival publishing companies, there is a sense of aggressive rivalry. But if there's one thing that Fukuda can do, it's to motivate Ronaldo in writing his chronicle books. Though Bosatsu has no way of escaping now.

The vampires in for a vaccination, and why Ronaldo has to be there is questionable at best. Satetsu being inflicted with the research drug, and there's more to match, but he just could not take the pressure from smelling blood. And the aftereffects while almost getting bad, it was OK from Satetsu's point.

The last stop on the train back home, and Ronaldo and the other vampire hunters enter a pseudo Ura-Shin-Yokohama from a vampire's effects. But this is a once-in-a-lifetime thing,,,and everyone looks at their own asses lols. With the train gone, they're able to explore further, and this would be the perfect dream if not for it being the culmination of a vampire.

Eh, kinda of a mid episode...
Feb 7, 2023 4:13 PM
Jan 2018
1st Norio Wakamoto as a fish in season 1, and now Frieza himself as a cat. Hot damn I love this show.

I guess now we know why the staff of Autumn books are all warriors. Shin Yokohama seems like a really fun place to live. Even tho that transplant from the other episode couldn't stand it.

This episode also made the point they can be funny without yelling, for all the ppl that don't love shouting humor. The singing was weird tho. Which is probs what they were going for.
Feb 12, 2023 7:40 AM

Oct 2008
i laughed on the part where the dudes can see their own butts! lolz!
that trapped realm on the Ura-Shin-Yokohama train station was not really that terrifying in fact the guys was in favor inside that realm! hahaha  and it felt good to them in a positive way! HAHAHA
5/5.

Mar 8, 2023 6:14 PM
Oct 2014
Am I crazy or is this season much funnier than season 1? This episode was the best from everything with the kitty to Ura Shin Yoko Hama. Despite not even featuring the best character Jon!
Mar 10, 2023 6:07 AM

Apr 2016
To little Draluc but at least he got the line mocking them for being afraid of needles and John got to say "inu".

Bosatsu pointing out that the editor work so close to home made me laugh more than it should be.

I'm surprised the scientist was actually amusing instead of being just a bit annoying like the last time he appeared.

Ronaldo trying to get into their fake "bro talk" is probably one of his funniest moments so far.
SafrichhMar 10, 2023 6:23 AM
Apr 28, 2023 4:16 PM

May 2021
He was done waiting he started to be able to teleport all of a sudden
Inhales oxygen

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2023

42 by captainkunnka »»
Sep 10, 2:52 AM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2023

25 by kirA_-_ »»
Jun 27, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2023

17 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 11:33 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2023

20 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 10:44 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2023

16 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 10:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.