Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2022 7:59 AM

Nov 2011
Well, this is an interesting way for the group to make a comeback after taking losing some popularity. Cute outfits too.

One thing I admire about Haizakura and her friends is how dedicated they are to their craft. They truly want to make the cafe the best it can be.
Aug 7, 2022 4:41 PM

Apr 2010
Well looks like their attempts to attract customers did create some troubles but things worked out in the end.
Still using so much light wasn't the best idea.
Anyway the part on the hostess bar was funny, especially Haizakura who didn't seem to know what it was.
Aug 7, 2022 11:53 PM

Feb 2020
Aww, those hugs. Retzel and Haizakura are so cute together. :3 <3

I loved their bunny outfits.

Haizakura is just too cute for words.

It was so sad to see her cry.

Also, I felt sorry for those poor dolls. :( They had so much fun together in the past.

SerafosJul 3, 1:21 AM
Aug 8, 2022 3:27 PM

Sep 2020
Although the cafe is forced to close for a week, but they still find a way to attract audience back to the cafe, really nice song!
Aug 11, 2022 10:52 PM

Feb 2021
Where are you guys watching this episode? I checked everywhere and couldn’t find it.

E: I know it’ll air later today and will be available but how were people watching this as early as August 8th? Unless you’re watching it raw.
TSTOAug 12, 2022 12:48 AM
Aug 12, 2022 9:34 AM

Jul 2017
TSTO said:
Where are you guys watching this episode? I checked everywhere and couldn’t find it.

E: I know it’ll air later today and will be available but how were people watching this as early as August 8th? Unless you’re watching it raw.
You've caught up so late with the info that the show airs on Japan-only streaming service ABEMA a full week before the sub comes out (which follows suit with the TV broadcast). Didn't you read the background info?
Aug 12, 2022 9:56 AM

May 2021
Great episode! It's nice to see Retzel happy finally! And she is very attached to Haizakura xD. Of course, Haizakura's suggestion to bring more customers in is all of them singing and dancing together. They visit the sixth ward, which they are quite out of place in lol. Their destination is a restaurant here known for singing and dancing performances.
The owner says she will train them...but it seems she has them dressed up as bunny girls serving drinks instead of dancing xD. Mechanica used to perform alongside humans in her place before but the angry customers broke them...
Haizakura's drawing was very cute! And Nagi allowed them to do the performance in the store! Chiyo comes to visit and asks to help.
Everyone is in outfits again! Karasuba is a bunny girl again! Haizakura is a swallow tail butterfly! and everyone else looks awesome also! A certain person comes to complain to Nagi and ruin the girls' fun! I hope she gets isekai'd by a truck pathetic loser!
It was horrible to see Haizakura cry...
But luckily they get to put the play on in the end.
They all did amazingly!

Looking forward to the next episode!
Rem4lifexDAug 12, 2022 10:09 AM
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 12, 2022 9:56 AM

Jul 2017
Glad to see that Retzel is doing fine, and of all things, we get the automata dolls' fanservice...which makes me feel like a pedo freak watching children have adult-like bodies.

That said, the 6th Ward which is the equivalent of Japan's Kabukichou Red Light District, and the dolls all turn into bunny girls for work in an once-packed cabaret club where both humans and automata worked together. Through Haizakura's foresight that's being able to see the broken automata's heyday, she's still the Emilico of the group that's able to maintain an enthusiastic personality.

Turning the Black Cat café into an event space that's Haizakura's idea to hold activities just like the 6th Ward, it's a novel concept that requires some days off to remodel and retool the temporarily closed cafe. Oh, in the bunny suit again, just because it fits the mold to cheer everyone up...except that the idea got trashed being a high-profile case, prompting a week's suspension of restoration.

But then again, you can't fault Haizakura for her memories being reset from the war between humans and automata, and she's one unique type that either way, as long as they follow the rules, the law can't catch up to them. Turning sad faces into happiness from a grand reopening being an idol-like stage, that's literally the only way to charm back the audience, and it worked.

Fun times will last now, but not for long...
Aug 12, 2022 10:50 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Its amusing seeing Retzel now seeing Ha chan as the big sister considering what happened last ep. Its nice to see her recovered though. Given what happened recently with the rampaging automata can you blame the people for being scared. The sixth ward is the red light district huh. Its curious seeing the girls being trained as hostesses to improve their skills. Seeing the poor state of the dolls that used to bring smiles to people really was sad. The outfits that they borrowed sure were sexy lol. Despite being stern its fun seeing Otome's human side. The new song they performed sure was a fun and catchy one. Winning the hearts and minds of the people will be a long fight but this was an excellent first step. Overall a pretty fun ep that while showing well the kind of wariness that still exists within the kingdom regarding automata also did well to show the unique connections that the former can bring via their performances if they are motivated enough. Though built for war it doesn't mean that they have to stay in that role forever.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2022 11:22 AM

Mar 2021
Such a great episode Haizakura is such a sweetheart like all the girls she just wants to make friends and make the cafe as amazing as possible
Aug 12, 2022 11:30 AM

May 2021
The power of anime to make their outfits look normal is something to behold.

Aug 12, 2022 11:50 AM

Feb 2019
I hate how inconsistent the release schedule for this is! Been waiting ages for the next episode and wasn’t disappointed at all. Lots of fan service today, but most importantly the girls learnt how to attract more people to the cafe!

It’s so cute hearing Retzel call Haizakura onee-chan omg . After everything retzel’s been thru, she definitely deserves a loving environment like this.
Marinate1016Aug 12, 2022 11:56 AM
Aug 12, 2022 12:08 PM

Jul 2014
A pretty disjoined and aimless-feeling episode this week. Feels like an episode that, in the long run, you could skip entirely and lose absolutely nothing from the overall experience.
Aug 12, 2022 3:39 PM

Oct 2007
enjoyed this episode. Attracting customers is once again the work for the dolls... surprised at how cute the bunny outfits they used.

too much light is not good. lol

really nice song and dance performance. :)
looking forward to next week.
Aug 12, 2022 6:14 PM

Mar 2012
Way to kill any faith I had in this series, a show with loli-like characters absolutely didn't need a cringe bath scene to pander to creeps but here we are. 1/10 hands down.
Aug 12, 2022 7:48 PM

Jun 2017
SparkleDuck said:
Way to kill any faith I had in this series, a show with loli-like characters absolutely didn't need a cringe bath scene to pander to creeps but here we are. 1/10 hands down.

But officer they aren't human!
Aug 12, 2022 7:51 PM

Mar 2012
MomoSinX said:
SparkleDuck said:

But officer they aren't human!
LOL well at least it's good for the funnies
Aug 13, 2022 1:58 AM

Jun 2021
It’s cute seeing how well Ret seems to be getting along with Haizakura. She’s really taken to her haha.

I was not really expecting that long bath scene. Nice bit of fan service I suppose. I like that the girls ended up at the red light distract after that. Definitely not the place for automata working in a wholesome cafe! They did look pretty cute in their bunny girl outfits though haha.

I like Haizakura’s drawing in her journal, every one of her entries are always so cute. Everyone kept mistaking her flowers and dandelions for marine life haha. Chiyo and Haizakura singing on their way back from the club was pretty adorable. I love how Gek shoved that lighter in between Karasuba’s cleavage haha. She got stuck with the bunny girl outfit again! Haizakura definitely misunderstood that “swallowtail” thing the cabaret club owner said lol.

Poor Haizakura! She tried to do something different and the shop closes as a result. I’m glad at the end it worked out though. That last performance was great! Gek singing to the side was so cute.
Aug 13, 2022 11:46 AM

Mar 2014
Oh a lot fanservices in this ep very nice and I especially like Karasuba bunny outfit (the rest of them especially Houkiboshi seems outplace, her's looks like for Halloween) but I can't help feeling this is more like a filler episode
Aug 13, 2022 2:29 PM

Dec 2009
I didn't realize the backpacks could come off... not sure how i feel about that. I was imagining the backpacks a lot like the spinning key in old wind up toys thus being part of their bodies, which really empasized the clockwork "doll" image. With them off they seem more like hyper advanced sci-fi gynoids or fantasy magic/spirit-infused humanoid entities.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Aug 13, 2022 9:04 PM
Oct 2020
I thought it was quite a funny episode. I enjoyed seeing them learn some new knowledge on how to perform at he cafe.
Aug 14, 2022 7:08 AM

Sep 2021
GenesisAria said:
I didn't realize the backpacks could come off... not sure how i feel about that. I was imagining the backpacks a lot like the spinning key in old wind up toys thus being part of their bodies, which really empasized the clockwork "doll" image. With them off they seem more like hyper advanced sci-fi gynoids or fantasy magic/spirit-infused humanoid entities.

Yeah, I noticed the same issue. I also imagined them as part of the dolls, since otherwise why would they wear them? It takes me a bit out of the experience...

Karasuba is great, I love her :)
Aug 14, 2022 4:56 PM

May 2019
Nice relaxing episode after we got backstories to each doll. It was very nice to see Retzel in good spirits with her smiles and hugging Haizakura. It's too bad that the changes the dolls wanted for the cafe had to be reverted but at least they got to perform on stage with their plan for the remainder of the week. The borrowed outfits were very cute and a little sexy too, nice.

Not sure what the ending meant, that oka was found on the continent, was that some sort of element/material used for something like weapons manufacturing? Looks like things may get a little darker next episode.
Aug 14, 2022 8:44 PM

Apr 2015
Retzel started sounding like Barbara from GI, and to my surprise, it was the same seiyuu. I'm glad I'm watching this show, quite a number of seiyuus did GI too.:D
All men, kings or peasants, die equally.
Aug 20, 2022 5:26 AM

Oct 2007
@-ShInIgAmIsAmA-

did not know Retzel has the same seiyuu as Barbara. Thanks for that info. :)
Aug 23, 2022 5:03 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh yes this kind of "hot" district xD but I really liked their costumes and the representation at the end, good way to counter that 1 week suspension with how that project began
Sep 13, 2022 8:56 PM

Nov 2009
GenesisAria said:

It's just a sort of "External Power Battery" like we have for devices. And just like our devices, they can run for a while without being constantly charged.

The backpacks also as seen in earlier episodes also contained some other uses in it. (such as lighting up light bulbs on their back, LOL.

___ ___ ___

And apparently the "old" Idol dolls got disposed by soldiers before the ceasefire on the war happened... (cause dolls doing things other than being weapons is wrong...) makes me think about what would happen if the war resumes... will our MC dolls get disposed of as well?

(especially as they shown in this episode that they WILL shot down the cafe if it gets in the way) (and even tho the female has a fairly good view on the automatas, the males on the other hand... wanted to shut down their operation even if it didn't involves the shop business during the suspension)

Also, love them costumes, lol.
amlgSep 13, 2022 9:12 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Nov 2, 2022 3:35 AM

Feb 2021
Too much using lighting are prohibited XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2022

58 by Sniffer94 »»
Oct 8, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2022

31 by wildhood »»
Aug 5, 3:37 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2022

28 by Cabbage_Cat »»
Jul 26, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2022

73 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jun 13, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2022

40 by welcome2atlantis »»
Sep 8, 2023 5:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.