Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 12 Discussion

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 26, 2021 5:30 AM

Feb 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Azusa is a girl who has lived for 300 years, after all this festival has been held since 250 years ago and Azusa also knows the history of this festival. it's like a school festival, Azusa's family makes a cafe (Kissa majo no ie) and the all maid is Azusa's family members such as Laika, Shalsa, Falfa, Halkara and many more. They measure up for cosplay maids and out of all the scenes, I probably liked Halkara's part. I'm curious about three sizes, lol and also hey, how can you measure costumes for a ghost? Making a maid costume for a ghost is interesting, considering how difficult the previous episodes of dressing for a ghost were. Falfa and Shalsa are so cute, I like Halkara's costume, the oppai cleavage is obvious, lol.

Like the previous episode, it takes magic part to make a costume for a ghost, and yeah it's really complicated, lol. Some costumes have also been completed, After all, Halkara is the prettiest for me, even though Asuza is also very tempting. Some of the potions or drinks that Halkara made seem to be rejected even though the effect sounds weird from the name, lol.

They've tried various ideas, that's pretty crazy I think, how can you spend such a big omurice in 30 minutes, lol. Even though it's free but spending that much omurice seems impossible, lol. Azusa is the most respected mage in the village so it's no wonder that Azusa gets a lot of queues or customers.

It was a long queue, it seemed that several menus were installed, It's a participating cafe, I like this service, even though it's not real I feel that the concept of a cafe like this is quite interesting. It's just that it seems like this is the last episode of Slime 300 nen and it's a farewell, Even so, endings like this aren't bad either.

Of the many scenes, for some reason the ghost show and the floating plate were the most liked. I thought it would end without belzebub and maou but it looks like they've changed clothes, I like the maid costume, besides that the love scene from Maou is pretty cute too, xD. In addition there are also band performances, It's good to see them together and I also feel sad that it's over.

Jun 26, 2021 5:56 AM

Jul 2017
There is this one day that Slime 300 decides to go full-on Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko a.k.a By the Grace of the Gods, and open a coffee shop just because Azusa feel like they could do the same, and not a pressure from festivals.

All those maid outfits and boinging breasts, Halkara sure makes for one funny ass-wipe comedy. As for Rosalie, of course, Azusa has to incite the same magic she did before. Laika is such a priceless princess-like goddess of a maid.

Azusa's many "daughters" trying to depict what Azusa likes best in reforming their log home to be a coffee shop where people can come in, packed with word-of-mouth marketing. And lo and behold, because the "Witch of the Highlands" name is so revered, it makes for a huge audience, complete with the maid personality service package, even down to the food.

Even Beezlebub has invited herself to be part of the maid crew, giving the café a realistic demon feel...except in her usual stance. Also, invite in the loli Demon King Pecora because she's cute, as well as Fatla and Vania for the chef's role. Last but not least, include each and everyone who's been on the journey together (main and side) in this show for one last hurrah. You girls have worked hard.

The slow life of Azusa's is a stress reliever at best, just a nice show throughout with these girls. Halkara's still my spirit character with her bouncy breasts, she's such a comical joke.
KANLen09Jun 26, 2021 6:55 AM
Jun 26, 2021 6:00 AM

Apr 2010
It's a shame but it came to an end, let's hope we get some specials in the future.

The restaurant they had went well despite it being so busy and they received a lot of help as well.
Azusa is very popular to attract that many customers.
And the others appear to be popular as well.
Jun 26, 2021 6:03 AM

Feb 2018
KANLen09 said:
Halkara's still my spirit character with her bouncy breasts, she's such a comical joke.
+1 for this

No doubt, Sometimes I feel bored watching Slime 300 but with the Halkara, I feel that every episode becomes colorful. Especially for this episode and those oppai.

I wonder if the final score will always be on 7 or down.
Jun 26, 2021 6:06 AM

Jul 2017
Syureria said:
KANLen09 said:
Halkara's still my spirit character with her bouncy breasts, she's such a comical joke.
+1 for this

No doubt, Sometimes I feel bored watching Slime 300 but with the Halkara, I feel that every episode becomes colorful. Especially for this episode and those oppai.

I wonder if the final score will always be on 7 or down.
It is colorful. Not so sure about the score, but it is what it is.

Now I can't unhear those boing boing bouncy breasts :yamete:
KANLen09Jun 26, 2021 6:12 AM
Jun 26, 2021 6:45 AM

Sep 2019
It was another cute and funny episode.

I'm really sad to see this end :( it was definetly the cutest and one my favorite shows of this season. All of the girls were adorable, especially Laika, Flatorte, Falfa and Shalsha.
Jun 26, 2021 6:56 AM

Jun 2019
A really happy and adorable end to this adorable show. All the girls were pumped up for the opening of the new coffee shop. All of them were looking adorable in their maid outfits and especially Beelzebub, she surprised me with how fast she adapted to the situation. A huge number of people came to the shop and they had a grand opening.

Overall, a cute and adorable show. I enjoyed it very much. Azusa's family really grew up quite a lot and seeing them happy made me smile. :3
Jun 26, 2021 6:58 AM

Feb 2020
Cute, fun, and relaxing, that's all.
8/10 really good show:)
Jun 26, 2021 7:01 AM

Feb 2020
Ah yes, maid café to end the series. Not one to adore maid outfits, but I guess that was okay for a change.

Um, another alright anime. Liked this a lot more thanks to Yukari Tamura for voicing Pecora aka another playful Soppo.
Jun 26, 2021 7:02 AM

Nov 2016
After idols come maids. I'm not a maid fan, but why not?

Was a fun series and definitely more up my alley than other isekai.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 26, 2021 7:04 AM

Feb 2020
Nice and satisfying end. :)

This was a cute and entertaining show.

SerafosJul 4, 9:07 AM
Jun 26, 2021 7:15 AM

Jan 2021
Woah, it comes to an end with a maid coffe. I liked that they all came together at the end (≧◡≦)

I started out really well it but then I lost interest D:
It's a good series and I understand why people like it 5/10
Jun 26, 2021 7:22 AM
May 2016
Cute fun and funny just like the entire season. Loved this show, such a shame it's so underrated. For Combatants Will Be Dispatched, and Full Dive coming from Konosuba's and Overcatious Hero's authors and to be outdone in humor by this really says something. Aslo the animation and fight scenes blew those away too. All the big chested girls in Combatants and they couldn't even animate a jiggle, while Halkara alone jiggled all over the place every episode. All the characters were great and likable and you can't top Aoi Yuuki as a seiyuu. Her great OP was just icing on the cake, would love a season 2.
Jun 26, 2021 7:29 AM

Oct 2017
Maid cafe to end the season and it was really amusing. Pretty fun CGDCT anime overall, enjoyed watching it.
Jun 26, 2021 7:36 AM

Jan 2014
Can't believe that it's over already. I remember being so hype for wen it got announced for an anime adaptation, and now it's already over. I am glad that many have enjoyed it, and can only suggest reading the manga if you want to keep up with it.
Jun 26, 2021 7:39 AM

Apr 2014
Welcome to the Witch's house. What a great great finale episode.

Well, this anime is better than my expectation.
I'm going to miss those girls. I would love to see the second season. Wish there will be one.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 26, 2021 7:58 AM
Dec 2019
This episode was the best and most wholesome so far. There was no adventure in this episode but they tried to do something new at home so this episode was unique compared to others. Seeing every character working all together melted my heart. Specially the reappearance of Kuku and the tone of her guitar. Azusa and Laika killed some slimes together in the last scene reminding me of episode 1 from where it all started. 10/10 episode. ❤️👌
NikunjK19Jun 26, 2021 8:02 AM
Jun 26, 2021 8:03 AM

Oct 2020
Well, here comes the end of the cutest and most casual show this season. A maid cafe for the upcoming festival, not a bad idea! And without a doubt, it's a huge hit.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2021 8:28 AM
Mar 2019
Really good anime. i think its difficult another season. I read in asia its good considerer so it can possibilities an have a lot of material for season

I give an 8,7 to this anime
Jun 26, 2021 8:46 AM

May 2021
Such a cute episode as usual. Sad this is the last episode for now. Hoping for a s2 or some specials.
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 26, 2021 8:46 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
A dance festival to pray for the safe harvest of their crops huh how nice. The fact that Halkara and Laika are excellent at creating drinks and food though was a nice bonus for Azusa business wise. The uniforms sure were nice though Halkara's figure really made her one far too erotic. Laika though looks pretty cute in hers. The café though was a nice idea. Laika the goddess has a nice ring to it lol. Beelzebub can never resist not helping it seems. Neither could the demon king loli as well too. Nice to see Eno and Kuku show up as well. In the end its nice that the café turned out to be a huge success for them. Though she died and reincarnated in another world this world ended up giving her something that she solely lacked in her original world that being family and friends. Overall an excellent finale that while allowing the team to have fun running a café served to reinforce all of the bonds that have been made by them since their entry into this world. 8/10 easy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2021 9:48 AM

Feb 2019
Halkara’s tits carried the second half of the show HARD. Definitely had some really fun and cute moments throughout, and is a pretty good slice of life isekai. But idk, had some really boring stretches as well. I do have the books, just haven’t got around to reading them, so I’ll check them out soon. Will also watch a season 2 if we get one
Jun 26, 2021 9:56 AM

Jan 2012
For the first 15 minutes or so I was going to say there was no real sense of finality to this finale, that it was just another episode. But then the entire cast of tertiary characters started showing up to work at or around the shop and it finally started to feel sort of like one. I say sort of because ultimately this did have one of those "the daily life continues" non-conclusive sort of endings, but for a cute slice of life I suppose that's acceptable. And that's what this was really, a cute if unmemorable slice of life show. I expected it to be a bit better based off how impressed I remember finding the first episode at the time, but oh well. Solid 6/10, I'd watch more if we got it.
Jun 26, 2021 9:56 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty chill episode for the finale. Maid-cafe centric, I'll take it lol.

It was nice to see the secondary characters come and help, just about at the time of exhaustion for the original founders. Laika in the maid outfit really does scream "Priceless", doesn't it xD?

All in all, it's been a fine series for me. Got a little stale for me from midway onwards, if I'm to be brutally honest, but by no means has it been a bad ride. Yuuki Aoi-san's performance really stood out as well, and that's always great!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 26, 2021 10:21 AM
Jul 2018
And that is that. I'm gonna miss this anime 4 real
Jun 26, 2021 10:32 AM

Mar 2015
What a monster falfa is keeping the grasshopper she caught in too small of a cage

Jun 26, 2021 10:53 AM

Apr 2018
Well a festival as the last episode with everyone she met in the past 12 episodes was a good idea. The maid costumes were hella cute. A really wholesome slice of life anime.
Bye bye boing boing Halkara.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 26, 2021 11:26 AM

Dec 2013
Super cute and relaxing show, unfortunately I couldn't enjoy it as much as I should have for personal reasons.
Jun 26, 2021 12:54 PM

Sep 2011
Good finale to a good adaptation. Skipped a couple of characters though but it was still nice comfy fun.

7/10
Jun 26, 2021 1:46 PM

Aug 2018
That was a fun little show. It’s a shame SOLs seldom get additional seasons, as I’d enjoy more. 10/10
Jun 26, 2021 2:04 PM

Apr 2018
Another cute funny episode. They all looked so cute in the maid outfits. Sad that its come to an end but I had a fun time. I hope they release some OVA's or specials. 7/10
Jun 26, 2021 2:26 PM

Apr 2015
This was a nice and cute way to close of this season. A coffee shop (can't take this word seriously at times) and the the girls in cute maid outfits. I'll take it. I loved how some of the other girls they met along the way also helped out in the shop, each of them providing help for different tasks.

Honestly they were all so cute. Even Rosalie got the maid outfit on through that same ritual as the dress before this.

Overall a really great show to watch after every heavy hitter that the Saturday offered us (Vivy, 86). Lovely characters, the Anime does it's job very well with it's lighthearted comedy. It's nothing ground breaking, but it doesn't need to be that to be a fun ride. Boing Boing/10
Jun 26, 2021 3:17 PM
Aug 2020
I find it funny that the first post says to not discuss the manga when the anime is actually ahead. :P
Jun 26, 2021 3:25 PM
Sep 2020
Seeing the girls in their maid outfits was "priceless"!!
Anime is definitely a 7/10
Jun 26, 2021 3:47 PM

Jun 2017
With how this series had heavy episodic nature it didn't feel like the season ended at all. lol

Overall not bad, nothing groundbreaking but it had a solid cast and fun episodes. 7/10
Jun 26, 2021 5:44 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Such a good episode to finish off with, a cafe episode with everyone dressed as maids was super cute, and loved seeing all the characters we’ve met along the way show up to help. Very nice episode as always, and I’m sad to see this super fun and relaxing anime end. This was hands down one of my favorite anime this season and SoLs in general, I’m gonna miss the characters a lot, they were all great in their own ways. It’s very hard to pick a favorite, but it’s probably between Flatorte, Azusa and Beelzebub.

I was never bored watching this all the way through, I 100% want a 2nd season at some point, would love to see more of Azusa and her family and friends again in the future. Will definitely give this a rewatch eventually too!.
Jun 26, 2021 7:20 PM

Dec 2014
Pretty nice episode to finish everything off.

All the girls looked great in the maid outfits.

I don't really have much to say about this. It was fun for the most part, it had it's up's and downs but for the most part it was good.

7/10
Jun 26, 2021 7:56 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Shit, they closed the show with a fuckin maid fest. Holy shit, Laika! Ah, full casts attended Azusa's cafe. Thats very good. However, how could they ended up the festival without the finalization of its own festival, the dance? Its a bit sad, but, well, all good thing must come to an end, even though its a bit unfinish for me. The same case with this damn great show. Cuteness overloaded infinitely. No shit. This simple cute show always hang on my 9 no matter how much the risk factors i get for stating this shit. But, its still worth the show, with all of those good things. So ... Farewell, Azusa-san and her wholesome family. Hopefully they are still considering this to get a chance for more continuations....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 26, 2021 9:29 PM
Aug 2018
badabass said:
Shit, they closed the show with a fuckin maid fest. Holy shit, Laika! Ah, full casts attended Azusa's cafe. Thats very good. However, how could they ended up the festival without the finalization of its own festival, the dance? Its a bit sad, but, well, all good thing must come to an end, even though its a bit unfinish for me. The same case with this damn great show. Cuteness overloaded infinitely. No shit. This simple cute show always hang on my 9 no matter how much the risk factors i get for stating this shit. But, its still worth the show, with all of those good things. So ... Farewell, Azusa-san and her wholesome family. Hopefully they are still considering this to get a chance for more continuations....
there maybe a season two
Jun 26, 2021 9:38 PM
May 2020
This is the cutest anime I've watched and yet I wish I didn't do it. It was so pointless lol, I hope it doesn't get a second season or I'll feel forced to watch it as well
Jun 26, 2021 11:34 PM
Aug 2018
dzew said:
This is the cutest anime I've watched and yet I wish I didn't do it. It was so pointless lol, I hope it doesn't get a second season or I'll feel forced to watch it as well
it is good anime,if u not like it,stop ignored discussion, it may get second season
Jun 26, 2021 11:37 PM

Oct 2016
This show was... priceless, as priceless as Laika in a maid outfit. Great finale, glad to see all of the characters we met along the way. I wanted Pecora to work as a maid waitress and we actually got it, let's fucking go. I am really going to miss this show, it was comfy and fun with a sprinkle of boing boings. I hope we get a season 2, but I am not going to get my hopes up.

"The perfect balance of wholesome and unwholesome," what a based observation of Halkara and pretty much the whole show lmao. 8/10

Definitely one of my many favorite shows this season.
Jun 26, 2021 11:46 PM

Jan 2013
A very enjoyable episode for sure, a nice way to end the season.
And ofc that Beelzebub and the rest of the squad would appear xD
Would be great to get a 2S but i won't put my hope high.

"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 27, 2021 1:21 AM

Jul 2020
This was a pretty cool episode to end it off.

Even though Azusa was my waifu for this season, there really was nothing special to this series. There were some very enjoyable episodes, but I did feel it dry up towards the end as more and more characters got added, and found myself kind of bored watching the episodes. I still really like Azusa and Laika tho.
Jun 27, 2021 2:15 AM
Jun 2021
sad to see such a good show ended
Jun 27, 2021 3:00 AM

Oct 2008
Laika shines this last episode!
so sad this fun chill relaxing show is over T_T
4/5.
7/10.

Jun 27, 2021 3:17 AM

Nov 2018
Too bad, they didn't show the festival. We got the festive mood though, so I guess that counts. Loved this series.
Jun 27, 2021 3:37 AM

Nov 2013
This was fun overall. Hoping for season 2!
Jun 27, 2021 4:03 AM

Oct 2007
nice coffee shop by Azusa family. Pleasant atmosphere of cute servers, and good food. I would have lined up since morning for such a thing too.

the only critic I have of this episode is Azusa was slightly harsh to Eno? Eno was only handing out free medicine to the people waiting in line. Also the fact that she is the one who gave medicine, as cure for Azusa being stuck in loli mode just an episode ago?

a little sad this show is over.

7/10

would have liked to buy an Azusa figure, but the price is so high. In addition, pre-ordering a witch Elaina figure has already greatly drained my credit card. Only hope now is that Azusa does not get sold out for at least two more months - that way, I could gather store credit in CDJapan to help pay for Azusa.
Jun 27, 2021 7:15 AM

Jan 2017
NGL this was way better than I was expecting, finally a isekai without any edgy/D4RK twist.

Pekora as loli-mao-neko-maid is the absolute best girl btw!

Very solid 7/10

Let's hope for S2 in 2023/2024!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2021

119 by TheOtherJN »»
Sep 23, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2021

64 by PrawnGuard »»
Aug 8, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2021

82 by kazzz120 »»
Jul 11, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2021

172 by kazzz120 »»
Jul 11, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2021

62 by blitzepidemic »»
Feb 16, 8:39 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.