Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2020 9:44 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Now everyone is working together for once, while the Black Edge elves still linger their hatred. The Dark Lord is still a ways from the main plot, but whatever, preparation is good for a start.

On the other side, Tamm's change of heart of finding Sheila (the one who saved him) is a good start of relations, but that isn't pleasing to the Black Edge as a whole and that'd be missing the entire point of why they're in the Kingdom in the first place.

Friend or foe, one human's feelings will not reciprocate well against an entire group, and that's Tamm's worry, and it's sad that he has to leave her behind for their "great" cause. Such a waste of travesty.

Back to Kasel and Co's continuous journeys next week.
Dec 4, 2020 9:55 AM
Sep 2015
Everyone deserves happiness, even dark elves... oh except those who involve in heterosexual relationship, they need a divine punishment from me!
Dec 4, 2020 10:44 AM

Feb 2019
Man, I wanted Sheila and her boo to be happy together, but we do have 16 more eps to go so there’s plenty of time for it to happen.
Dec 4, 2020 6:51 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
I liked this episode more than usual. Mainly because it focused on the non-main characters and it was a nice breath of fresh air

Dec 4, 2020 7:19 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well, Black Edge plotting behind Orvelian must be really good. A lot of intriguing moment, especially with how Moriham had the connection to the Black Edges, and his self motives. While Riheet and his sister still true to their original motives, to slayed the Orvelian that against him, once day. Well, Tamm and his interest with those red haired girl almost triggerred the conflict among the black elves compatriot. Fortunately there was Riheet to prevent any unnecessary fight and told Tamm and solved his issue first before stepping their plans up into the next stage.

Another backstory of the Black Edges leader, via his little sister perspective. She still remained a steadfast in affirming her own resolve toward Riheet's dream. Either its succeeded or not, they will be together no matter what. She had no fear against everyone that became a potential blocker to their way, especially with Tamm, if he decided to stay at the Orvelian girl side. So, poor boy, he needed to resolve his belief too.

Then, he decided the decision. By telling the girl his past, he said a goodbye sign. Either, its a forever goodbye or not, only the time can reveal the truth of their routes. Because the Black Edges still needed an absolute status at their shoulder, and potentially caused a conflict at the future. So, yeah, its ended up right there!

Okay, the perspective back to Kasel and his co again. Orc mountain seemes like a pretty fierceful place. So, lets see how well they can deal with the situations.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 4, 2020 9:03 PM

Apr 2020
Aww Tamm deserves that relationship with Sheila.
Dec 5, 2020 12:56 AM

Dec 2015
Great episode. Nice that they showed more of Tamm and the girl. I mean we already knew and were looking forward to seeing them togethter. Now we need Riheet and the princess "moments".

Soo much better than the other 4 generic heroes travelling. Sad that with this pacing (and them having to visit 4 guys to unlock the sword) it will take ages untli they go back to the capital or to meet them somewhere in combat to fight the dark end boss.

We'll probably get to see the guys from the capital only every few episode (lots of episodes until it happens again) ... and mainly the less interesting group ... until the end. (Then 2-3 episodes of them working together maybe.)

If they only had episodes with the guys from the capital ... it would easily be an 8/10 for me. Other group ... 6 maybe. (So I might end up with a 7 ... cause I like fantasy. I can understand the low MAL score though. Adventuring-type of setting is kind of boring and too generic. Especially if too fast paced. I wonder how Akatsuki no Yona managed to get a high score. Same boring setup and only a few episodes were good. :D Guess people liked it cause of the Bishounen ha ha.)
Dec 5, 2020 2:31 AM

Nov 2010
At this episode, the show finally reached the average level.
Dec 5, 2020 3:05 AM

Oct 2020
The dark-elves' episode is more fun than Kasel's episode. I love how the Black Edge interact with other people besides their group members. Some of them are beginning to trust other people but some of them are still not.
Dec 6, 2020 5:09 PM

Apr 2018
Damn, Tamm handled that very seriously I wish Tamm and Shelia could be happy with one another. They are slowing seeing that not all Orvilan people are bad but it does not forgive them for what their nation has done to their race.
Dec 6, 2020 11:24 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Dec 9, 2020 12:23 AM
May 2017
I agree with everyone that the dark elves are much more interesting than the main 4 lol
Dec 11, 2020 2:40 PM

Mar 2009
Have to echo everyone here. I enjoy the episodes with the dark elves the most.

And I'm wondering how these two stories are going to converge, if they even do.
Dec 11, 2020 9:54 PM

Oct 2017
Episode focused on the lack edge, their influence is growing and they're getting closer to achieving their true goal.
Apr 22, 2021 3:57 AM

Jul 2015
Oh man Tamm and Sheila better end up together, but I got some bad feelings for what the future holds considering Black edge's secret goal and how that would conflict.

Sep 28, 2022 6:01 PM
Jan 2017
As the Black Edge gains more popularity among the citizens of Orvelia, Tamm develops feelings for a human girl Sheila, an action that puts the Black Edge's plans at risk. I just love the exploration on the theme of revenge in this episode. While the members of the Black Edge are still scarred by their tragic pasts, Tamm asks if his friends would rather be happy. At the end of the day, there are no easy solutions or at least easily agreed-upon solutions on the matter of revenge.

More topics from this board

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 4 Discussion

Meip - Oct 23, 2020

25 by Saku33 »»
Nov 18, 2023 5:01 AM

» Could be good but trash mc?

InevitablyKyon - Oct 11, 2020

5 by Pieromysl »»
Apr 26, 2023 4:31 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 17 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

22 by jiajia »»
Jan 23, 2023 12:46 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 9 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 27, 2020

20 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Jan 10, 2023 8:06 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Mar 26, 2021

52 by HitmanTheSnip »»
Nov 23, 2022 11:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.