Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 29, 2020 4:25 AM

Jun 2020
Sep 29, 2020 4:16 PM
Jul 2018
Is this series going to adapt the game story or pick up it's own route or make a original story
Oct 2, 2020 6:45 AM

Oct 2017
Holy shit 26 episodes, they are gonna adapt a lot of chapters it seems.
Oct 4, 2020 5:52 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
I'm impressed they're adapting a game like that. I tried it but it is very pay to win and bad translation. Is there source material? Or very popular in country of origin? Well, I will give it a go when some episodes have aired. I hope to see Pavel.

Oct 4, 2020 9:00 AM

Dec 2015
Seems a bit long. Usually game adaptions only get 1-cour. Then maybe a 2nd one if it sells well later.
The question is: Are they actually following the game's story?

I mean it is some mobile game I guess? And they usually have super boring stury. Stuff can get interesting if only the setting gets taken and the anime have some freedome to adapt some own original storyline. But game storylines directly adapted usually stay too plain for my taste.
Oct 12, 2020 1:20 AM
Aug 2018
quercifolia said:
I'm impressed they're adapting a game like that. I tried it but it is very pay to win and bad translation. Is there source material? Or very popular in country of origin? Well, I will give it a go when some episodes have aired. I hope to see Pavel.
pay to win how? You don't need to pay to get better in this game.
Oct 12, 2020 5:28 AM

Jun 2013
Great! I love a real fantasy adventure rather than always go to the game.
Oct 12, 2020 5:56 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
ExtremeBoxing said:
quercifolia said:

Yeah it really is. Main issue is with character exclusive weapons. You need to do gacha to get duplicates so you can upgrade the star rarity. Otherwise you get stuck with low rarity and all the whales have 5* on every character. MAINLY this only affects pvp arena, but still qualifies as P2W.

At least this is how it was like 2 years ago when I played. Did they release new, free ways to grind the unique weapons?

Oct 12, 2020 6:41 PM

Jun 2020
quercifolia said:
ExtremeBoxing said:

Yeah it really is. Main issue is with character exclusive weapons. You need to do gacha to get duplicates so you can upgrade the star rarity. Otherwise you get stuck with low rarity and all the whales have 5* on every character. MAINLY this only affects pvp arena, but still qualifies as P2W.

At least this is how it was like 2 years ago when I played. Did they release new, free ways to grind the unique weapons?

yeah, we can easily get lots of uw or UT fragments nowadays.
from dungeon like shakmeh, labyrinth and from Quest
newbie nowadays, they can easily get UW or UT * 5 without spend any money.

What I like most about King Raid Dev is that they are not stingy about reward to player. for example they gave veteran players 50k ruby for free a few months ago.
Oct 15, 2020 5:44 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
Auroraluna27 said:
quercifolia said:

yeah, we can easily get lots of uw or UT fragments nowadays.
from dungeon like shakmeh, labyrinth and from Quest
newbie nowadays, they can easily get UW or UT * 5 without spend any money.

What I like most about King Raid Dev is that they are not stingy about reward to player. for example they gave veteran players 50k ruby for free a few months ago.

Hey thats awesome. I love a dev that improves on their stuff like that!

I already liked the character choosing system, no gacha for character was great, but now it's even better if the UW is grindable!

to be honest I just quit ages ago because the game always crashed my phone. But I have a better phone these days so I will probably get back into it. Thanks!

Nov 26, 2020 11:15 PM

Nov 2007
2nd cours OP & ED
OP: "Eclipse" by DREAMCATCHER
ED: "One Wish" by Riho Iida
https://www.anime-kings-raid.com/news/f0c9ae05

BD & DVD Release Cancelled
https://twitter.com/kingsraid_anime/status/1332157446886809605
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 4 Discussion

Meip - Oct 23, 2020

25 by Saku33 »»
Nov 18, 2023 5:01 AM

» Could be good but trash mc?

InevitablyKyon - Oct 11, 2020

5 by Pieromysl »»
Apr 26, 2023 4:31 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 17 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

22 by jiajia »»
Jan 23, 2023 12:46 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 9 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 27, 2020

20 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Jan 10, 2023 8:06 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Mar 26, 2021

52 by HitmanTheSnip »»
Nov 23, 2022 11:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.