Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 5, 2020 11:08 AM

Aug 2017
Im sorry to people that like this anime but i think its quite terrible choice if they make another season of this instead of like Overlord or No game No Life
I hope other studio produces it and not madhouse! i want overlord!
Feb 5, 2020 11:47 AM

Sep 2014
Okay first these aren't original anime so Madhouse don't choose to make second season or not. And why you don't hope that another studio will pick up NGNL or Overlord instead? Might be a better deal.
Feb 5, 2020 12:51 PM

Aug 2017
Hrybami said:
Okay first these aren't original anime so Madhouse don't choose to make second season or not. And why you don't hope that another studio will pick up NGNL or Overlord instead? Might be a better deal.

cuz madhouse worked on it for multiple seasons if another studio picks it up quality might change they might start cutting stuff out might change art and stuff like that its a big risk usually when other studios pick it up quality goes down...take nanatsu no talzai studio changed it became horrible.
Obviously it doesnt mean it will be worse but lets not risk it.
And its true that they're not their originals but people usually keep reusing same studios if they can and if they got profit and madhouse made huge profits the anime and the light novel got huge.
Obviously its not 100% guarantee madhouse will continue but im just saying that i hope theyd continue it instead of this one
Feb 5, 2020 1:06 PM

Sep 2014
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
Hrybami said:

cuz madhouse worked on it for multiple seasons if another studio picks it up quality might change they might start cutting stuff out might change art and stuff like that its a big risk usually when other studios pick it up quality goes down...take nanatsu no talzai studio changed it became horrible.
And its true that they're not their originals but people usually keep reusing same studios if they can and if they got profit and madhouse made huge profits the anime and the light novel got huge.
Obviously its not 100% guarantee madhouse will continue but im just saying that i hope theyd continue it instead of this one

Okay

But this one is a split cour, so it's not really a second season or a sequel.
And studio change aren't always negative. Sometimes the change is unnoticeable. Hoozuki no Reitetsu went from WIT to Deen and nothing changed.
And from what I know, Madhouse isn't a top tier studio so there are chance that the sequel might be just better than what Madhouse did if the studio change.
Feb 5, 2020 1:32 PM

Aug 2017
Hrybami said:
ItzYaBoiSatan said:

Okay

But this one is a split cour, so it's not really a second season or a sequel.
And studio change aren't always negative. Sometimes the change is unnoticeable. Hoozuki no Reitetsu went from WIT to Deen and nothing changed.
And from what I know, Madhouse isn't a top tier studio so there are chance that the sequel might be just better than what Madhouse did if the studio change.

true madhouse not the best but still they have experience in Overlord and as long as they dont do drastic changes i feel like it would be fine.
And i know not always its negative but still for me madhouse kinda "owns" overlord even tho they dont really its just the amount of seasons they released of it would feel weird if they changed studios.
But what im saying is i pretty much want the animes i listed over this one but i dont mind too much if they work on this one as long as i get my overlord without any problems
Mar 1, 2020 2:28 PM

Jan 2009
I don't really care much about this anime myself, but I care even less about Overlord and No Game No Life to be honest.
Unless Kaiji, Hajime no Ippo, One Outs, Hunter x Hunter, Claymore, and maybe BTOOOM are among the choices, I'd rather No Guns Life getting a sequel over anything else.
Mar 11, 2020 8:05 PM

Apr 2010
DiabloMask said:
I don't really care much about this anime myself, but I care even less about Overlord and No Game No Life to be honest.
Unless Kaiji, Hajime no Ippo, One Outs, Hunter x Hunter, Claymore, and maybe BTOOOM are among the choices, I'd rather No Guns Life getting a sequel over anything else.

Pretty much all of this. I agree 100%
Mar 18, 2020 1:27 PM
Jul 2016
like madhouse worked on the second half of season 2 of overlord they'll work on the second half of season 1 of No Guns life
Mar 18, 2020 5:29 PM

Aug 2017
todd2580 said:
like madhouse worked on the second half of season 2 of overlord they'll work on the second half of season 1 of No Guns life

and just leave overlord? overlord got them way more money than this show
Mar 20, 2020 12:32 PM
May 2016
why the fuck would you want more overlord after season 3 had a berserk 2016-tier final 2 eps?
Mar 20, 2020 2:35 PM

Aug 2017
Modernoir said:
why the fuck would you want more overlord after season 3 had a berserk 2016-tier final 2 eps?

doesnt matter overlord is amazing and i want to see more...personally id love if they kept making overlord anime until the end
Mar 25, 2020 8:12 AM
Jul 2016
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
todd2580 said:

lol they don't get much from it since they're no.5 in the production committee but yeah they won't get much from No guns no life either they're no.8
Mar 29, 2020 6:30 AM
May 2019
Buatin dulu no game no life baru yang lain
Jun 1, 2020 3:02 AM
May 2020
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
Im sorry to people that like this anime but i think its quite terrible choice if they make another season of this instead of like Overlord or No game No Life
okie would only agree dat the ending was quite iffy and irrelvant yet it isnt the best but would be pretty interesting to see how expansive the plot can be
Jun 1, 2020 5:04 PM

Aug 2017
goddawumnyako said:
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
okie would only agree dat the ending was quite iffy and irrelvant yet it isnt the best but would be pretty interesting to see how expansive the plot can be

overlord and no game no life are way bigger and more popular so making another season of this could go to waste. This anime wasnt as popular as the other 2 i dont get it why they making s2 of this and not other anime
Jun 14, 2020 5:06 PM
Jul 2016
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
goddawumnyako said:

overlord and no game no life are way bigger and more popular so making another season of this could go to waste. This anime wasnt as popular as the other 2 i dont get it why they making s2 of this and not other anime

perhaps egg firm planned to do that after season 1 since madhouse wasn't have the requirements to produce it as a 2 cour series i mean the schedule of season 1 wasn't even that decent.
Jun 20, 2020 4:16 AM

Mar 2016
Isn't this kind of thread gonna be locked by the moderators? Let the fans of the series enjoy the 2nd season i'd say.
Jul 7, 2020 3:45 PM

May 2009
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
todd2580 said:

ALL CASH GOES TO OWNER OF IP SO KADOKAWA, not animation studio. They are only manufacturers of animation.
Jul 9, 2020 5:57 AM

Aug 2017
bastek66 said:
ItzYaBoiSatan said:

ALL CASH GOES TO OWNER OF IP SO KADOKAWA, not animation studio. They are only manufacturers of animation.

owners make contracts with studios so that means the owner pays money to studio and they animate. If a studio knows the anime is a success and the owner refuses to pay more doubt many studios will work especially bigger studios.
Theres also digital sales that also get money to studio not the owner
Jul 9, 2020 7:19 AM

May 2009
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
bastek66 said:

owners make contracts with studios so that means the owner pays money to studio and they animate. If a studio knows the anime is a success and the owner refuses to pay more doubt many studios will work especially bigger studios.
Theres also digital sales that also get money to studio not the owner

Wrong, money always goes to Production Commitee which is owner of anime IP and consist of usually: publisher of source material, music producer and sponsors. Studios rarely get to be part commitee which gives them a little cash from revenues. In almost all cases they are only paid for animation production.
Jul 9, 2020 4:40 PM
May 2020
ItzYaBoiSatan said:

Never watched Overlord, but I love NGNL!
Jul 16, 2020 3:35 AM

Aug 2017
I'm late and the studio is Madhouse at the end just like S1 but don't expect 100% that Madhouse is going to animate NGNL or Overlord again since another studio (8bit) is going to animate The Irregular at Magic High School s2 (s1 was animated by Madhouse in 2014) Also, Madhouse 2020 is not the same Madhouse from years ago, they changed staff and everything.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 16, 2020 11:54 PM

May 2015
No Game No Life is more overrated than SAO. Stop asking for second season, there are like 100 other anime that deserve it more
Jul 17, 2020 2:49 PM

Aug 2017
Nurguburu said:
I'm late and the studio is Madhouse at the end just like S1 but don't expect 100% that Madhouse is going to animate NGNL or Overlord again since another studio (8bit) is going to animate The Irregular at Magic High School s2 (s1 was animated by Madhouse in 2014) Also, Madhouse 2020 is not the same Madhouse from years ago, they changed staff and everything.

Mad house still cool but i dont mind if other studio pick it as long as they dont mess it up cut tons and tons of content and poorly animate it
Jul 18, 2020 6:21 AM
Jul 2016
Nurguburu said:

their management changed since 2016 to be more clearer and Nippon taking more control over it by years since they're owning them since 2011 which is the reason their founder left.
Jul 18, 2020 9:12 AM
Jan 2018
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
Hrybami said:

Overlord looked like shit anyway so what's the difference? Hell a new studio could probably make a much better season than Madhouse did. It's not really worth having even one season though if I'm honest.
Jul 22, 2020 3:32 PM
Nov 2016
Edgy boy cries because his favorite basic bitch animes are not being worked on.
Jul 24, 2020 12:30 PM

Aug 2017
Normantas said:
Edgy boy cries because his favorite basic bitch animes are not being worked on.

Better than being virgin pedo who puts half naked little girls as his profile picture.
Jul 24, 2020 5:21 PM
Nov 2016
Not that I don't use MAL besides it's list feature but

go on bitch on facebook forums where you fit your age demographic with your typical weeb arguments made on my profile picture from 4~ years ago.
Jul 24, 2020 5:35 PM

Aug 2017
Normantas said:
Not that I don't use MAL besides it's list feature but

go on bitch on facebook forums where you fit your age demographic with your typical weeb arguments made on my profile picture from 4~ years ago.

sure buddy keep using excuses youre so sad. You talk about me but look at the mirror yourself youre even worse. Also if you use it for list feature why dafuq are you on forums? I dont think no guns life forum counts as list but go on have it your way dont wanna make you cry
Jul 24, 2020 6:23 PM
Nov 2016
sure buddy keep using excuses youre so sad. You talk about me but look at the mirror yourself youre even worse. Also if you use it for list feature why dafuq are you on forums? I dont think no guns life forum counts as list but go on have it your way dont wanna make you cry

Ohh please ser make me cry. Make my world run water Aghhhhhhhhhhh! I want to remember the feeling of a middle school boy trying to bully me ;< but before you make my world saltwater you'll need to leave your world of edge

Also it makes me laugh that you call me a pedo but your list is filled with hentai that has lolis
NormantasJul 24, 2020 6:28 PM
Jul 24, 2020 7:06 PM

Aug 2017
Normantas said:

Ohh please ser make me cry. Make my world run water Aghhhhhhhhhhh! I want to remember the feeling of a middle school boy trying to bully me ;< but before you make my world saltwater you'll need to leave your world of edge

Also it makes me laugh that you call me a pedo but your list is filled with hentai that has lolis

oh wow youre dedicated enough to even look what ive watched congratulations you just showed how sad your life is and do you actually think id tell millions of people what i do on my private time? im not stupid enough all the hentai in there is for memes. But i doubt youd believe it im sure you just gonna use this as a way to come back at me but again ill let you believe it cuz like i said dont wanna make you cry.
Also if you take a min to google the hentai in my list youd know why its there and i guarantee you its not a serious thing
Jul 24, 2020 7:10 PM

Aug 2017
Normantas said:

ah also i dont think you know too well what edgy means i simply like darker anime cuz its more serious but just because of that doesnt automatically make me edgy. Also the pictures the "edgy" pictures i have its because i like that kind of art at least its not some underage girls half naked and not some other cringy shit.
But again youre too dumb to understand what different tastes mean so you probably gonna make fun of this too cuz u obviously got nothing better to say
Jul 25, 2020 1:22 AM
Nov 2016
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
Normantas said:

ah also i dont think you know too well what edgy means i simply like darker anime cuz its more serious but just because of that doesnt automatically make me edgy. Also the pictures the "edgy" pictures i have its because i like that kind of art at least its not some underage girls half naked and not some other cringy shit.
But again youre too dumb to understand what different tastes mean so you probably gonna make fun of this too cuz u obviously got nothing better to say

Nope that is edge. Also It's not what anime you like but how you structured your MAL list or your weird photo or the icing on the cake, your name.
Jul 25, 2020 6:26 AM

Aug 2017
Normantas said:
ItzYaBoiSatan said:

Nope that is edge. Also It's not what anime you like but how you structured your MAL list or your weird photo or the icing on the cake, your name.

That name is also a joke. Youre edgy when you act the way you represent yourself. So if i make my profile dark and depressing then i act like im some sort of cool anime protagonist without any feelings even tho im not then yes id be edgy. Thats not the case i have my preferences in things. In anime i like it darker because in my opinion it looks better and its more rare cuz most of anime dont have that serious vibe.
And name well i saw it somewhere laughed and used it. I had username "I.throw.rox.at.blindkidz" thats also a meme look them up
Jul 25, 2020 7:34 AM
Nov 2016
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
Normantas said:

That name is also a joke. Youre edgy when you act the way you represent yourself. So if i make my profile dark and depressing then i act like im some sort of cool anime protagonist without any feelings even tho im not then yes id be edgy. Thats not the case i have my preferences in things. In anime i like it darker because in my opinion it looks better and its more rare cuz most of anime dont have that serious vibe.
And name well i saw it somewhere laughed and used it. I had username "I.throw.rox.at.blindkidz" thats also a meme look them up

"darker anime" is a sign of edge. What you should have used is mature or seinen anime but I am not sure when I quickly did a glance over your list and didn't see that many seinen anime that din't stand out because they had a lot of gore or similar shit like that (Tokyo ghoul, Elfen Lied, etc.)

Look I have shit to do and I don't want to waste time in pointless internet arguments. While I enjoy No Guns Life, it doesn't mean you also have to. My issue with your original post is that Anime studios sometimes have passion projects or just don't work on other projects for other reasons if they wanted to work on No Guns Life, let them work and IMO it was better than majority of anime when S1 aired because it felt more fresh than sadly shallow No Game No Life or Overlord that is more marketed for a typical weeb with anime stereotypes. TL;DR Let companies work on what they want.

Also being edgy is not that bad. Everyone has a phase or phases in life (especially teens where they act dumb in some way. You need people to tell you to stop that until you grow out of that teen phase, like when I had the virgin signature (which I will admit, was fucking cringe) that I never payed attention for rarely using the forums.

Also your ex nickname is as edgy as your current nickname. Dark humour doesn't mean edgy but shitty dark humour is edgy and I'm not some don't-make-fun-of-people-with-a-disability activist but those type of jokes have been overused so much that only middle school boys use them to stand out thinking they are cool

Ok, off to do some programming.
Jul 25, 2020 10:49 AM

Aug 2017
Normantas said:
ItzYaBoiSatan said:

"darker anime" is a sign of edge. What you should have used is mature or seinen anime but I am not sure when I quickly did a glance over your list and didn't see that many seinen anime that din't stand out because they had a lot of gore or similar shit like that (Tokyo ghoul, Elfen Lied, etc.)

Look I have shit to do and I don't want to waste time in pointless internet arguments. While I enjoy No Guns Life, it doesn't mean you also have to. My issue with your original post is that Anime studios sometimes have passion projects or just don't work on other projects for other reasons if they wanted to work on No Guns Life, let them work and IMO it was better than majority of anime when S1 aired because it felt more fresh than sadly shallow No Game No Life or Overlord that is more marketed for a typical weeb with anime stereotypes. TL;DR Let companies work on what they want.

Also being edgy is not that bad. Everyone has a phase or phases in life (especially teens where they act dumb in some way. You need people to tell you to stop that until you grow out of that teen phase, like when I had the virgin signature (which I will admit, was fucking cringe) that I never payed attention for rarely using the forums.

Also your ex nickname is as edgy as your current nickname. Dark humour doesn't mean edgy but shitty dark humour is edgy and I'm not some don't-make-fun-of-people-with-a-disability activist but those type of jokes have been overused so much that only middle school boys use them to stand out thinking they are cool

Ok, off to do some programming.

My list has everything i watched whatever i found interesting and not everything is full of gore and blood look again theres comedy theres action romance slife of life theres everything. And i watch more darker anime cuz its pretty much the only mature anime there is unless you know any others that are not cliche and with stupid characters.
And my ex nickname might be edgy but i just like dark humor and i wont stop liking it and if that makes me edgy guess im edge lord then.
Never had any problems with dark humor or blood because seeing blood in fights makes more sense to me than seeing non like in fairy tail for example
Jul 25, 2020 2:10 PM
Jul 2020
I don't know why people are so divisive when it comes to this show. I mean like there are people I know who watch season after season of some generic High School anime and then complain about how everything seems so familiar and then when a new show comes that is a bit different, they start dissing on the show. I know that the show is not ground breaking (at max 7/10) or the fact that my personal bias is mixed in it as I am hyped for Cyberpunk 2077, atleast it's something different. What's more sad is that this might not even get a 3rd season because of how Madhouse operates. They usually quit after 24 to 26 eps. Look at how they treated Claymore and One Outs. I also definitely want to watch another season of No Game No Life. I absolutely adore this show but not at the cost of No Guns Life as NGNL at the end of the day is just another iseksai. Another one will just pop out in its place if second season doesn't get maid.
Jul 25, 2020 11:08 PM
Apr 2019
Madhouse is dead anyway.

More topics from this board

Poll: » No Guns Life 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Ashhk - Jul 23, 2020

36 by Kayarbee70 »»
Mar 30, 5:55 PM

Poll: » No Guns Life 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2020

50 by souledge94 »»
Mar 25, 5:12 AM

Poll: » No Guns Life 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2020

40 by souledge94 »»
Mar 24, 3:38 AM

Poll: » No Guns Life 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2020

32 by souledge94 »»
Mar 23, 4:34 AM

Poll: » No Guns Life 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2020

28 by souledge94 »»
Mar 22, 5:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.