Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2019 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh the search for Mio begins. Got a slight thrilling feeling from this episode.

I have to admit though, Mio's quite daring for sneaking out like that. Yuuki getting some screen time this episode. Takuya is keeping the hopes up! Seems they discovered some dark stuff down there.
May 28, 2019 8:36 AM

May 2017
Okay, now we're cooking with fire! The trip into the inside of Triangle Mountain was one of my favorite parts of the first half of the visual novel.

Although Mio's arc has felt pretty rushed and I wish that they had cut back on Ayumi's arc to give more time for this, I'm hoping the next episode or two is able to make up for it and give a satisfying ending to the arc. Personally I think it's 2 episodes worth of content, but it probably will all get shoved into a single episode with how the pacing is so far.

That gives ep 11-13 to Mitsuki/Eriko, probably. Then Kanna 14 and 15, maybe. The cours will most likely be split unevenly, with the second cour starting episode 16.

For now though I hope y'all enjoy what's about to come, strap in, because it's a doozy!
May 28, 2019 8:36 AM

Aug 2013
Mio decided to run away from home after her father got done in for corruption.

Interesting episode overall.

May 28, 2019 8:38 AM
Jul 2018
Stupid yellow hair dude bukka bukka bukka bukka tell me how doing that is gonna make her love you?
May 28, 2019 8:40 AM
Jan 2018
AnimeDane said:
Stupid yellow hair dude bukka bukka bukka bukka tell me how doing that is gonna make her love you?
Maybe not love Yuuki, but make her hate Takuya.
May 28, 2019 8:52 AM

Feb 2019
Well, the plot seems to be advancing again. We finally may start getting an understanding of what Takuya's dad was researching.

Well, this episode brushed aside any vaguery about Mitsuki and Takuya's relationship. She's obviously still into him, and I would guess she was probably the first one to pursue him. He still seems to care about her, as a person, but he's moved on. I wonder if Mitsuki will get her own arc though....

The fact that Mitsuki had a migraine from Ryuzoji's hypnotism just before she went to help find Mio does not bode well though. I'm worried she will do something to put Takuya, Yuki and Mio in peril due to Ryuzoji's hypnotism.

I wonder if Takuya remembers what happened in his past alternate reality, because if he did, I'm surprised he didn't brush off Kaori right away.

I am also wondering if Yuki's little stunt is what got the media's attention with regard to Mio's father, and if all of this is shifting the reality, so that Ayumi won't be framed.

papsoshea said:
Since Takuya activated the reflector so this tells me that episode 10 is going to be filled with re-do's.

Of course they may run into traps in the mountain, but my suspicion is that Mitsuki is going to betray them somehow, and that will trigger his redos. Of course, if he starts redoing things, he will eventually go back to the start again.
May 28, 2019 10:26 AM
Feb 2009
yep there's something suspicious about Mitsuki-san after she got a headache
May 28, 2019 11:18 AM

May 2017
This was def one of my favorite parts in the game, so hyped for the next episode.

Glad Yuki is getting some screen time, as he was one of my favorite characters in the game.

Also, my puberty reversed when I seen how small the hole was and how certain angles made it look steeply angled.
Signature:
I prefer comedies, horror, hentai, and combinations of such. Anime with a lack of fan service is a disservice.
May 28, 2019 11:19 AM

Oct 2014
Ugh, Yuki's voice is so annoying, I should have known he'd be the cause of all the drama from this episode. He basically exists to be shat on by the superior MC, even though hair clip has 100% more personality. I thought there was something more significant that lead to the leak, but it was just a jealous dude who has barely been developed. I'm interested to see what's going on in that cave.
May 28, 2019 12:34 PM

Feb 2019
Ah...the North American Version of the 2017 remake finally got a release date October 1st.

The trailer for the game has more Yu-No in it than the first 9 episodes have.

The PS4 exclusive seems kind of weak compared to the Switch exclusive too
May 28, 2019 3:14 PM

Mar 2010
Looks like they've poured some extra budget into this episode. The animation looked pretty amazing and satisfying to watch.

Now Watching

原神 : 800993232

SV-Mirage

May 28, 2019 7:31 PM

Aug 2018
Great episode, things are moving forward ! Exploration of the Mount Sankaku began... though I have a bad feeling about Mitsuki, she seems unaware of Ryuzoji's powers. I guess he will show up later !

Didn't expect Yukki to be the culprit, that was quite harsh to some sort of stuff to the one you love.
May 28, 2019 8:51 PM
Jan 2019
I knew it! It was obvious that who betrayed Takuya and Mio, was his friend Yuki out of jealousy.
The mayor has already been worth mothers. Poor Mio, will she still be alive or will Takuya have to resort to the reflector device to save her?
Anyway, I'm impressed that Takuya treated those who betrayed him so calmly and confidently before starting over again, like the female reporter.

Professor Mitsuki talked about a "relationship" with Takuya. Did they really have sex? It is not clear to me yet. I need answers. The only thing I know is that the character of Mitsuki is very sexy, at least for me xD.
May 28, 2019 10:47 PM

May 2015
This anime keeps getting worse and worse. Now MC's best friend betrays him because of stupid jealousy. Didn't mc already stated in the first episodes that he doesn't want anything with Mio and supported Yuki's love for Mio?
Then, the all-forgiving mc punches Yuki after finding the truth and continue being best buddies like nothing happened.

First mc's step mom, now mc's best friend. Is this the pattern all routes have? Are all the close people around the mc this mentally weak?
May 29, 2019 1:41 AM
Apr 2019
So arima save again in this eps.. so there will be 2 save he can load i guess?

P.S... after watch the remake game trailer... i dunno.. maybe i will drop this anime.. the game kinda better i guess.. but im still curious tho about many things.. hmm..
May 29, 2019 3:15 AM
Oct 2018
Thanks Takuya for that right on the face punch. That shemale deserve it.
May 29, 2019 12:20 PM

May 2018
Un oh, it look like Mistuski has something not good to do, thanks to Ryuzoji 's whatchamacallit hypnotizing what ever it is.
Jun 2, 2019 1:06 AM

Mar 2009
Some moron: "You're violating their freedom of expression!"
Arima: "Anonymous bastards like this don't get freedom of expression. It's a right that belongs to people who can take responsibility for it."

I like this MC more and more.

I'm not surprised that a jealous Yuki was behind all this. Dude is not getting the girl. Unfortunately for him, he doesn't realize he's the side character in the story. Also that ending. Whoa. What is going on?
Jun 14, 2019 9:45 AM

Feb 2018
Yuki regretted doing something bad to Mio. They both decided to look for Mio who ran away from home.
Nov 13, 2019 2:44 AM

Jul 2015
So much for a friend, don't even know what Yuki was thinking, just because he couldn't get the girl he is ruining her life?

Aug 18, 2021 4:49 PM

Aug 2017
Oh, I expected Mitsuki to be the one behind everything but it was Yuuki all the time. Still I don't trust her!
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2019

53 by Buhay127 »»
Jul 10, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2019

90 by Talamare »»
Jun 7, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2019

18 by Talamare »»
Jun 6, 8:48 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2019

83 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 6:59 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2019

88 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.