Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2017 10:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good God, I can't stand the MC at all. Such a pathetic character for this season.

The part where the guys got naked was so cringe. Some of the guys at that academy are still assholes and I don't think they'll change. Sigh.
Oct 24, 2017 11:28 AM

Jun 2015
I couldn't stand watching this episode. It was terrible, especially the comedy. It's off-putting. Shiori has the phone now, but it's password protected. Hibiki's bunk mates are very malnourished. They haven't been eating much because Big Bro is exploiting them. He was playing CSGO.
Oct 24, 2017 11:29 AM
Sep 2015
Last week I predict (in MAL) that the protagonist will jerk off in condom to trick his master, turn out the actual solution is even worse. And can't they really tell the difference between cum and puke?

Anyway, I know that this is based on real event that boy died for real, but please tag 'comedy' to this anime please.
Oct 24, 2017 12:08 PM
Oct 2017
I'm crying, it's so bad... Why I am even watching this ? I just... I guess I kind of want to see how far it will manage to fall down the abyss of anime shame
Nothing is OK
Literally nothing
Oct 24, 2017 12:16 PM

Oct 2014
I really love this show, I feel like I'm the only one though o-o
The mc is hilarious in how inept he is to his surroundings, which feels totally on point given his reclusive characterization. Even his dorm "brothers" couldn't take care of themselves because of how their addiction controlled their lives before going to the school.
This show really never misses a beat when it comes to the characters. Even though the animation and sound effects are kinda bad I think the writing/directing more than makes up for it. It feels more like a talking show anyways, so the audiovisual isn't bothering me.
Oct 24, 2017 12:27 PM
Jul 2017
Manga readers!! (If this shit even has a manga or light novel)
Is this reslky it?? Will it improve over time or will the show continoue to suck as hard as it has up ubtil this point?? Cant stand any of the chracters and the story is just bad. Please tell me it improves!
Oct 24, 2017 12:36 PM

Jul 2017
I don't really like this show, I just want to know what's next.
A french otaku. Not a surrender baguette.
Oct 24, 2017 12:45 PM

Aug 2013
Once a week in classroom and the rest stamina training. That's really hard.

Looks like Shin has some plan for Hibiki.

Oct 24, 2017 12:51 PM

Nov 2016
Big Bro is truly a scumbag.

The part where they didn't know how to attack someone in RL,tho,lol. People and their addiction these days.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 24, 2017 1:28 PM

Feb 2016
Lmfao this is so bad... there is a cringe fest of "comedy" here, it isn't even funny, well it is funny for the fact of how bad the jokes are :v

the MC is so inconsistent and really cringey
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Oct 24, 2017 1:32 PM

May 2017
Thankfully I’m not alone with the opinion that the MC is terrible. Idk why I am watching this. Am I secretly hoping for improvement, though I’m aware that it won’t go anywhere?

Funny that this is tagged as horror, though.
the universe has moved for us
there wasn’t even a little miss
Oct 24, 2017 1:59 PM

Feb 2013
THE HANDJOB PART THOUGH, I'M CRYING mc's personality is just eehh like wtf man you just tried to do it with a girl and then you say that cheesy thing about not using women's bodies
Seems legit
Oct 24, 2017 3:02 PM
Jun 2016
wow how this anime is still up... this ep was so bad.. jokes were cringed af... and the story oh wait what story...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2017 3:30 PM
Jan 2016
I personally highly enjoyed this episode, i see alot of people saying that they dont like it, but when you say its not funny thats just your own taste, as is me liking this is mine.

But id say that this episode was funny in the beginning, and it also shows us just a little more about this 'School' and the people in it. I wanna know what the fat kid is going to do to purple hair, and see what MC does next! My overall score for this episode is 6-7/10

Edit: i would also like to add if you are gonna hate on it at the very least be constructive, explain what you dont like. If you think the comedy is bad the say how it could have worked. Mist of you saying you dont like it are just saying it is cringy but you dont seem to get that that is the point. They are children who are addicted to the Internet. They dont have a whole lot of social skills going for them...
Tyler_sloganOct 24, 2017 3:36 PM
Oct 24, 2017 4:10 PM

Oct 2011
Omg his roommates XD.
Oct 24, 2017 4:54 PM
Sep 2016
Why doesn't the mc take a stick or fork. Sharpen it. And kill whoever gets in his way? I would beat shin to within a inch of his life and make him give me whatever I need. Kill anyone else who crossed me including the instructor. If they had to drug him to get him there that means that place is illegal. Meaning killing is justified.. rally everyone that is sick of the place and cause a riot. During the confusion I would find the woman in charge and force her to let me leave at knife point
teamsk1llzOct 24, 2017 4:58 PM
Oct 24, 2017 8:19 PM

Dec 2014
ok the M is week but I guess he will get stronger as the show progresses
Oct 24, 2017 8:56 PM

Feb 2016
Tyler_slogan said:
I personally highly enjoyed this episode, i see alot of people saying that they dont like it, but when you say its not funny thats just your own taste, as is me liking this is mine.

But id say that this episode was funny in the beginning, and it also shows us just a little more about this 'School' and the people in it. I wanna know what the fat kid is going to do to purple hair, and see what MC does next! My overall score for this episode is 6-7/10

Edit: i would also like to add if you are gonna hate on it at the very least be constructive, explain what you dont like. If you think the comedy is bad the say how it could have worked. Mist of you saying you dont like it are just saying it is cringy but you dont seem to get that that is the point. They are children who are addicted to the Internet. They dont have a whole lot of social skills going for them...

If you want something constructive, just wait for the reviews, you ain't gonna read someone on a forum to talk entirely about everything they don't like. And btw, the "Hate" is well deserved, just look at the tags "Horror" and what we all see is cringey comedy lol
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Oct 25, 2017 4:04 AM

Mar 2015
Aniki sucks ass at Counter Strike.
Oct 25, 2017 5:06 AM

Oct 2008
This is so bad it's hilarious i'm laughing!
lolz he's fapping EWWW!! GROSS REVOLTING!!!
2/5.

Oct 25, 2017 5:52 AM
Jul 2018
This show is even more ridiculous then ever, all character either crazy or idiot.
Oct 25, 2017 5:52 AM

Jun 2015
Tyler_slogan said:

Agreed, its quite enjoyable show really interesting I really do like when cant figure out where a story will go and this is the case here it can go either way, at least for me easily in the top 5 this season.
Oct 25, 2017 6:58 AM
Jul 2018
3 episodes in, and there's still no plot direction.
If I was the MC, I would immediately begin to plan to either get out of the school, or report it for abuse, by teaming up with Shiori. Even if she's a bitch, she's the most badass character.
Oct 25, 2017 9:40 AM

Jun 2016
Shiori threw up yet again on Hibiki's face. Jesus. Hibiki ended up fapping. Lmfao. So, now Shin and Hibiki are no longer friends then. Heck, they're never friends, though. Haha.

That reveal with Hibiki's roommates, though. Darnit. I feel really bad for them. They're honestly kind, but they're being bullied by that Big Brother of theirs.

That scene at the cafeteria, though. Haha. Hibiki mistaken that old woman a man. Hahaha.

There's something weird with the brightness in this show. It's flickering or is that some kind of style?

Decent episode. 4/5

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 25, 2017 10:48 AM

Oct 2012
I like this show so far I don't entirely understand why people hate it SO much.. I really don't but anyways I enjoyed this episode it gave hints of what shin is planning being that he seems to be able to predict how Hibiki will act. I also felt sorry for the room mates.. hopefully he can help them out they seem like nice roomates. :'( Also people have to remember this is episode 3.. of course there isn't much development yet.

I'm almost tempted to go read the source material this seems interesting so far. :')
Oct 25, 2017 3:31 PM

Aug 2015
I'm sure Shiori was raped. Pathetic. Great animation of CS: GO.
Oct 25, 2017 6:09 PM

May 2010
So crap & entertaining at the same time, I'm confuse.
Oct 25, 2017 8:27 PM
Jul 2018
guy playing csgo

noice
Oct 26, 2017 3:36 AM

Jun 2007
How is the genre a horror for this show? It's just horrible.
It's impossible to take it seriously when it keeps throwing out stupid chbi comedy scenes.
Oct 26, 2017 4:08 AM

Nov 2011
You know, I am not really picky about animation and I hardly ever comment on them but man, this anime animation is just bad. Their attempt at comedy is really awkward. I am not even gonna start on how amazing the protagonist is.

Oct 26, 2017 5:11 PM
Mar 2014
BOMB HAS BEEN DEFUSED
COUNTER-TERRORISTS WIN
Oct 28, 2017 1:33 PM

Mar 2009
lmao at the dude jerking off in front of her. Man, this guy is such a pathetic MC.
Oct 28, 2017 8:36 PM

Jan 2014
Some parts of this are pretty stupid. Well actually, the concept in itself is stupid.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Oct 30, 2017 3:59 PM

Jun 2013
This episode was just bad.
Oct 30, 2017 8:16 PM

Mar 2015
anybody realize this yet??? In the opening, the MC looks much older than what they show in this episode...

Im assuming, there will be time skip after they show all of these prologues...

this episode, the MC is so weak... but, I believe after the timeskip, the MC will be lot more powerfull, just like we'be being seeing in the opening
I like Furina, I love Furina.
Oct 31, 2017 9:27 AM

Oct 2015
Oh god that was bad. So what exactly does this anime want to be? A comedy or psychological? The fuck with the fight with the roommates? Oh look! I'm fighting with keyboard movements OMG force of habit.... LMAO no one could be THAT stupid. Aniki fucking sucks at csgo

> Shoots while walking... " Dang they're accuracy so high OMG "
> Who dafuq plays demolition and takes it too seriously
Nov 10, 2017 5:27 PM

Nov 2013
That was slightly better than the episodes before.

How Hibiki tried to jack off was quite cringey.

How the guys tried to fight Hibiki was hilarious. "We don't have an attacker* They are so malnourished, that they are blown away by the air he moves with his punch.

The comedy is mostly still out of place.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jan 3, 2021 7:56 AM

Aug 2011
I was about to take this show seriously, but... Everything in this episode was hilarious alone, it's bad - the whole make him a man, those roommates.
Jul 23, 2022 9:49 AM
Dec 2021
Was this written because of someone's fetish? Tf is that "master" "dog" relationship thing

I'm getting so much second hand embarrassment from this

More topics from this board

Poll: » Evil or Live Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2017

105 by Naho2863 »»
Jan 29, 6:19 PM

Poll: » Evil or Live Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 2, 2018

77 by world_god »»
Dec 14, 2023 11:39 AM

Poll: » Evil or Live Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2017

18 by alteredsnow »»
Jul 23, 2022 3:27 PM

Poll: » Evil or Live Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2017

11 by alteredsnow »»
Jul 23, 2022 2:05 PM

Poll: » Evil or Live Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2017

24 by alteredsnow »»
Jul 23, 2022 1:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.