Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 6, 2016 5:38 AM

Jan 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

The last page with Kaneki and Furuta, it seems to me that Furuta is not happy to see Kaneki.
Kensai-SerazuNov 6, 2016 5:46 AM
Nov 6, 2016 5:40 AM

Aug 2013
"Urie, I luv yu Urie "

Nice chapter, so the two investigators are Akira and Seidou.
LustolNov 6, 2016 6:00 AM
Nov 6, 2016 5:41 AM
Sep 2016
omg (*-*) Kaneki (*-*) did you see his new Outfit, the mask ( of course you saw it xD) OMG he is so pretty (*-*)
Ishida-sensei, thank you so much (n_n)
Juuzou called Haise (Kaneki) his friend, omg so cute (*-*)
Nov 6, 2016 5:45 AM

Aug 2010
DAFUQ DID I READ WITH MATSURI!!!! MY EYES!!! NOOOOOOOOO

The color cover was amazing. The Furuta trolling was top notch

Urie's really become such an incredible character. And the poor Saiko. The conversation with Mutsuki was kinda sad

Same for Suzuya :( He really likes Ken

The end was :o Penguin vs Goat this sooon!!! What r Ken's intentions??

Altho this chp was pretty great. The most I cared about was seeing HINAMIII again <3
Nov 6, 2016 5:46 AM

Dec 2013
Well urie is sexy.. so that's why the reason he loves him? fuck i ship UrieXHaise though.

Kill that furuta.
Skill 1 - Mask Maker.
Skill 2 - Binding Spell.
Skill 3 - Conceal Darkness.
Skill 4 - Mind Shield..
Nov 6, 2016 5:49 AM
Jan 2015
For some reason I doubt that Kaneki will kill Furuta. He could easly blackmail him because CCG would be interested know that he and ex leadership were actually ghouls not humans.
Nov 6, 2016 5:51 AM

Sep 2014
Matsuri's part was a massive wtf.Really liked Suzuya saying that he still considers Kaneki as his friend.That ending though!
Nov 6, 2016 5:51 AM

Nov 2014
Wow...Matsuri REALLY bared it all to Urie this chapter...who knew he'd be this much of a weirdo from his first apperance XD

Anyways, this chapter had great build up of things to come in the future~

-The State of the CCG with Furuta possibly becoming the head
-Hinami & Akira meeting each other
-Urie using Matsuri
-Mutsuki eating humans
-& of course Kaneki & Furuta HYPE next week!!!

I wonder if they're gonna fight or talk it out tho...(Also that opening page is B-E-A-U-T-I-U-L!!!)
Nov 6, 2016 5:56 AM

Nov 2011
Matsuri go strippin like shokugeki

Definitely excited for whats gonna happen with Kaneki and Furuta
Nov 6, 2016 6:12 AM

Aug 2014
Fucking Ishida man...a naked Matsuri is not how I wanted to the celebrate the 100th chapter. And speaking of the 100th chapter, I was expecting to have most of the relevent characters on the color page like in the original but I can't complain since the one with Ken looks really nice.

Second best boy Juuzou looking out for best boy Ken. It's a shame they must fight though :/

Can't wait for Kaneki and Furuta to start argueing who's the better man for Rize between the two.

A much better chapter than last week overall.
KashKetchumNov 6, 2016 6:40 AM
Nov 6, 2016 6:23 AM
Jan 2016
I didn't expect for Kaneki and Furuta to meet so soon. Granted, I don't think there's going to be any sort of battle but I'm interested what exactly Kaneki wants with Furuta.

Also, I don't know if anyone noticed but in that panel where Mutsuki and Yonebashi are walking Mutsuki is tapping her fingers. Kind of reminds me of Torso a bit....
Nov 6, 2016 6:29 AM

Apr 2016
Who was the person at the end that was in the bed when hina came in? I couldnt tell.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2016 6:38 AM
Jan 2015
Fukuoka1999 said:
Who was the person at the end that was in the bed when hina came in? I couldnt tell.

I am pretty sure that was Akira. And we can see Seidou on same page too.
Nov 6, 2016 6:48 AM

Dec 2015
I bet Urie has no idea what that guy is thinking about him lol.
I wonder if we'll see Kaneki wear his mask again.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 6, 2016 6:49 AM

May 2014
I wish I could unsee Matsuri's part...

Am I the only one who finds Kaneki's smile to be quite similar to Eto now?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2016 6:53 AM

Feb 2011
Happy 100 chapters :DD
Anyway.. I guess Ishida sensei read too much Hunter x Hunter in that matsuri scene xD
Nov 6, 2016 6:54 AM

Dec 2014
-Urie in front of the Special Class meeting room. Matsuri looks mentally challenged, Suzuya doesn't give a fuck, Kuroiwa is serious. Based Milf is alive, but not well yet. Mmm boi and Ui are fine. Oh, so they forged the testament in order to get Furuta as chairman, but the Special Classes are obviously not into that since they don't know him, and from the little they know he's not that capable. Furuta joins the meeting, he tries to look humble. Ui is wary and asks him about Kaneki. Matsuri sure is damaged.

-Ui is contemplating about CCG...they're done for. Outside of himself, Suzuya, Kuroiwa Sr. and the Q's, they don't have much force left. Ito asks Ui about Hirako, he brushes him off. Damn, poor Ui, he always gets a lot of shit. He lost everyone he cared about, even Sasaki, I didn't think he'd miss him so much.

-Suzuya and Kuroiwa are at Shinohara's hospital. Suzuya is not only a huge bro, he's really based. Really showing some good character development.

-Urie and Matsuri are at Matsuri's office, he asks of him to dispatch Kaneki. Urie is saying pretty words in order for Matsuri to fuck off. He dazzled him with his speechcraft so much that now he wants a piece of his ass. Funny that the last scion of the Washuu is a gay man. Urie is meeting with Mutsuki and Saiko. Urie is losing his mind over Mutsuki, whilst she is pointing out some solid leads, like :re. Poor Saiko, she still believes in Sasaki, that he wouldn't betray them. Mutsuki and Saiko converse, Mutsuki is being strange. Hogi comes just in time for Mutsuki, because she reeks of human blood. So, she's Rize 2.0 now, maybe, that's neat. Should be cool for Urie to begin to suspect Mutsuki....this'll be a tragic romance, I think. She better not eat Hogi.

-Banjou is such a fucking bro, he's staying all night by Akira's side and healing her. Hinami shows why she is best girl with every panel she shows up in, best girl indeed. Seidou seems bored, but he's around, which means he cared.

-Kaneki intercepts Furuta, should be a neat conversation.

Rather good chapter, if I may say so. Especially after the tripe we've been getting lately.
Nov 6, 2016 7:01 AM

Nov 2011
This Kaneki and Furuta encounter should be rather entertaining next time.

I'm also starting to like Urie more and more now.
Nov 6, 2016 7:06 AM

Aug 2010
Thanks for that amazing colored picture of Ken, Ishida.

Loving this chapter. Pretty much the aftermath of the Cochlea. Juzo considers Kaneki his friend :)

Didn't expect Kaneki and Furata to meet this early... I wonder what this is going to be about.
Nov 6, 2016 7:28 AM

May 2015
Woah I know that Ishida is doing a story about Hisoka's past but that scene with Matsuri was way too similar lmao.
That last page though :O
Nov 6, 2016 8:38 AM

Apr 2016
joe_g7 said:

Now that you mention it, it does look a lot like her. It makes sense too.
Nov 6, 2016 8:55 AM

May 2012
Color page was nice

Whole lotta sadness this chapter, a big what the fuck, and shit already going down towards the end

I kinda feel bad for Koori and especially Juuzou. Overall, CCG looks to be in chaos

Looking forward to this next arc

Nov 6, 2016 9:51 AM

Mar 2014
Matsuri the second "Tsukishima" (although his obsession is a lot worse)
Nov 6, 2016 10:48 AM

Apr 2013
That part with Juuzou was really nice.
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Nov 6, 2016 10:49 AM

Aug 2014
Urie's really into Mitsuki, pays more attention to her coat rather than her report. Could be a fun love triangle with Matsuri in after his revelation, lmao.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Nov 6, 2016 10:58 AM

Apr 2015
Ui got to me this chapter. I really hope no one else leaves him :/
On the other hand, pretty sure furuta's faking that frown and has something up his sleeve ;) can't wait to see what kaneki wants with him. Didnt expect them to meet at all before the final chapters let alone this soon!
Nov 6, 2016 11:03 AM

Apr 2016
Awe... :') Suzuya called Haise his friend. <33 It is very sweet how Haise treated Suzuya sincerely, but when it comes down to it...Suzuya will have to fight with Kaneki, if the opportunity comes. I love that Suzuya keeps Shinohara as someone so important to him, and remembers his duty. <33 Suzuya has grown up so much.

I'm starting to warm up to the first generation Qs now... It'll be hard to kill Kaneki because of their memories of him as Haise. Since Mutsuki says he/she believes in him, does that mean he/she will listen to whatever Kaneki will tell them first?? Saiko and Mutsuki's conversation was kind of sad... It's kind of hard for Saiko to ask bluntly, "Why do I smell human blood on you?" Mutsuki has changed so much, I don't know how Saiko would have handled it if Mutsuki shared his/her story.

I'm glad to see that Akira and Takizawa are safe and sound! Hinami has really matured. She'll always be sad deep down when she's reminded that Akira's father killed her parents, but then she values Kaneki so much and knows that our one-eyed king cherishes the (former) investigator... That's definitely a deep love for someone else. <33

Honestly...Matsuri stripping naked and announcing he "might love Urie" caught me off-guard!! xD How will this contribute to the rest of the story??

For the other investigators who feel sad about losing important things (e.g. Arima, Haise...), I'm not too sympathetic towards them :c

Looking forward to seeing what Kaneki and Furuta will talk about!! It'll be entertaining if Furuta does become the next head ;P

Happy 100 chapters! This was a nice read :)
Nov 6, 2016 11:57 AM

Jul 2014
2 good chapters in a row... what a surprise
Nov 6, 2016 1:35 PM
Nov 2013
Ugh... :re's art is so shit. I can't tell who half the characters are so I gave zero shits. Kaneki and furuta met so... 2 out of 5 I guess?
Nov 6, 2016 2:16 PM

Nov 2014
crystalblade13 said:
Ugh... :re's art is so shit. I can't tell who half the characters are so I gave zero shits. Kaneki and furuta met so... 2 out of 5 I guess?

>> Insert standard lecture about how the scans and not the actual art are shit here <<
Nov 6, 2016 2:59 PM
Nov 2013
Kvothe51 said:
crystalblade13 said:

>> Insert standard lecture about how the scans and not the actual art are shit here <<

The character designs should be more appealing honestly. Half the cast looks crazy generic and EVERYBODY wears suits. Hell, I LIKE akira, but there was nothing distinguishing her from any other generic blonde in the series there at the end. That could have literally been any light haired character in the series with how ishida designs his characters. Sure there are standouts that are easy to tell apart but literally 3/4ths of the cast look so similar that I can't even try to care about them cause I have no idea who they are half the time.
Nov 6, 2016 3:05 PM
Jul 2018
Well this summaries this week chapter:

Good chapter as always. The whole stuff with Hinami was nice.
Nov 6, 2016 4:06 PM

Jun 2015
great chapter
SeidouTZ said:

i understand how he feels id bang Urie too
Nov 6, 2016 4:10 PM

Dec 2015
Fukuoka1999 said:
joe_g7 said:

Wrong quote dude xDD
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 6, 2016 7:07 PM

Apr 2016
joe_g7 said:
Fukuoka1999 said:

Wrong quote dude xDD

Sorry xD your name was right under the other so I might have misclicked the quote.
Nov 6, 2016 7:37 PM
May 2016
Love the colored page, a different mask for Kaneki.
Wtf Matsuri, that was so gay.

That face of Furuta though, I'm wandering why he made that face upon seeing Kaneki.
Nov 6, 2016 7:55 PM

Oct 2013
Oh look, most of the old cast are back, and all the filler fake replacement wannabe main characters that were introuduce in the begining of re are either dead or is just not with Kaneki, good riddance!

And I know what filler means, but that is what those forgettable characters felt like to me. Still not feeling this series at the moment, but it took a step in the right direction.

2.5/5

Also it seems the series is approaching its climax. I wonder if this series will have more chapter than its prequel?
keragammingNov 7, 2016 2:59 AM
Nov 7, 2016 6:01 AM

Jul 2014
Why when i start to like the series again, we have all the adorable people showing up ? :(
Nov 7, 2016 7:39 AM

Nov 2014
crystalblade13 said:
Kvothe51 said:

The character designs should be more appealing honestly. Half the cast looks crazy generic and EVERYBODY wears suits. Hell, I LIKE akira, but there was nothing distinguishing her from any other generic blonde in the series there at the end. That could have literally been any light haired character in the series with how ishida designs his characters. Sure there are standouts that are easy to tell apart but literally 3/4ths of the cast look so similar that I can't even try to care about them cause I have no idea who they are half the time.

The characters are easy to tell apart. It's your own problem rather than the art being bad.

Arcanix said:
Why when i start to like the series again, we have all the adorable people showing up ? :(

They're all just part of the process.
Nov 7, 2016 10:46 AM
Jul 2018
YonebayashiSaiko said:
great chapter
SeidouTZ said:

i understand how he feels id bang Urie too

Who wouldn't bang him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nov 7, 2016 3:18 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
That color cover page is so good.

Recently, TG felt too confusing and I couldn't really care for the Re characters but the recent chapters have been pretty good. I like Furata more now and I definitely didn't want Matsuri to go all Shokugeki for Urie in this chapter. That was plain weird.

4/5
Nov 7, 2016 5:25 PM

Jan 2012
GoldenDevilGamer said:

what color page u guys are speaking of , i haven't seen any ?

ot:a gay ghoul , now this manga is complete
guess i have seen everything

speaking about hair color will kaneki face same death as his teacher Arima

Fukuoka1999 said:

¨don't know

who is this woman btw

anyone?

Nov 7, 2016 5:40 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
AllenVonStein said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

what color page u guys are speaking of , i haven't seen any ?
This is the color page
Nov 7, 2016 11:01 PM
Aug 2014
great chapter. i really like how juuz talked about Ken. would be interesting if kaneki and furuta make a deal in joining aogiri and ccg from the top if furuta were to become head. at least thats what i think till happen. so many different situations to think of. cant wait for next chapter.
Nov 8, 2016 3:11 AM

Mar 2014
Can someone fucking explain MatsUrie? Wtf did I just witness!?

That Hinami jailbait, tho. Goddamn.

Yes, Kaneki stopped looking like a freaking prepubescent teen.

@Fukuoka1999 @AllenVonStein No offence guys, but how couldn't you tell that's Akira?
Nov 8, 2016 12:38 PM

Jan 2012
ziggy_Z said:

No offense to you ,can't you tell that he is a gay for him

btw it's *offense xd

well for me sometimes it's hard to follow , with lot of characters showing up and still she doesn't look like Akira to me

well ok

Nov 8, 2016 1:18 PM

Nov 2014
AllenVonStein said:
ziggy_Z said:

btw it's *offense xd

well for me sometimes it's hard to follow , with lot of characters showing up and still she doesn't look like Akira to me

well ok

If you are a troll, you're pretty fucking amazing.

If you aren't, well...

Nevermind.
Nov 8, 2016 3:43 PM

Nov 2015
AllenVonStein said:
Fukuoka1999 said:

¨don't know
who is this woman btw

anyone?

I think it might be Hairu. ♦
Nov 8, 2016 3:50 PM

Jan 2012
@Agent-Phrank lol who is this Hairu?

first time i hear this name

Edit: i find her
http://tokyoghoul.wikia.com/wiki/Hairu_Ihei

are you sure?

cuz the wiki says she lost her head

Nov 8, 2016 10:01 PM

Mar 2014
AllenVonStein said:
ziggy_Z said:

btw it's *offense xd

well ok

But why is he gay for him? And no, it's not; "offense" is Murica version, "offence" is the actual English spelling.

@Agent-Phrank

Why would Banjou say "This person's father, well, he... Hina's..." if the chick is anyone other than Akira?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

124 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 71 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2016

140 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:14 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

146 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2016

151 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 68 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mech4nic - Mar 12, 2016

129 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.