Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 3, 2016 7:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ha, Fujisaki and her fantasies.

Well it looks like Nozomi isn't wearing that tight skin suit anymore.
The Cerebrus style butt attack ....lmao. I can't help but laugh at that.

Feels like Nozomi's training paid off though. Intense episode :o
Stark700Nov 3, 2016 9:15 AM
Nov 3, 2016 9:38 AM

Jan 2012
That's right Aoba, you forced your opponent into cheating to win by using a forbidden move so no feeling bad! Anyone woulda lost to that!
Nov 3, 2016 9:43 AM

Jan 2015
Fujisaki have two personality. The "BL" shy person and her alive Cerberus butt. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Nov 3, 2016 10:00 AM

Apr 2013
animefan8800 said:
That's right Aoba, you forced your opponent into cheating to win by using a forbidden move so no feeling bad! Anyone woulda lost to that!

Well I wouldn't really call it cheating. Nozimi was technically forbidden to use vacuum butt canon.

It's not a matter of "cheating" but a matter of potential harm (Butt canon being able to hurt Nozomi, and bitches having a huge chance to drown w/ titty hypnosis; and even then they explained that it's rough to use it on novices. So it's not even actually forbidden in Keijo in general. So if you can't stand up to the professional techniques, then ggs, because that's what you get when you become a pro)
Nov 3, 2016 10:01 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Just me who thought the "Cerberus" attack looked creepy as hell?
She was swaying like a zombie whilst being pulled around by an invisible force from her ass, looked like something straight out of Garry's Mod lol
Nov 3, 2016 10:08 AM

Jan 2012
Cream_Soda said:
animefan8800 said:

Well I wouldn't really call it cheating. Nozimi was technically forbidden to use vacuum butt canon.

It's not a matter of "cheating" but a matter of potential harm (Butt canon being able to hurt Nozomi, and bitches having a huge chance to drown w/ titty hypnosis; and even then they explained that it's rough to use it on novices. So it's not even actually forbidden in Keijo in general. So if you can't stand up to the professional techniques, then ggs, because that's what you get when you become a pro)

Fuck that, it was cheating, Nozomi shoulda been disqualified then, but MC.
Nov 3, 2016 10:09 AM

May 2012
HaXXspetten said:
Just me who thought the "Cerberus" attack looked creepy as hell?
She was swaying like a zombie whilst being pulled around by an invisible force from her ass, looked like something straight out of Garry's Mod lol

I thought it was some exorcist-like shit going on. Her butt got possessed by a demon dog.

Nov 3, 2016 10:11 AM
Jul 2018
Aoba was able to move to the elite class!
Nov 3, 2016 10:13 AM

Apr 2013
animefan8800 said:
Cream_Soda said:

Only cheating if you are putting handicaps on the better players. "Oh you're better than these fools, so you have to lower yourself to their level to give them a chance".

Fact of the matter is, regardless of what's legal at training camp, when she used a legal professional Keijo move, they were utterly destroyed. There's no "no feeling bad" about that. When it comes to actual strength, she didn't come close to being able to compete and was completely powerless.

I'd feel bad if I were that much weaker than my opponent to where the teacher had to add extra rules that aren't even in actual Keijo to compensate for how weak I was
Nov 3, 2016 10:17 AM

Jan 2012
Cream_Soda said:
animefan8800 said:

Only cheating if you are putting handicaps on the better players. "Oh you're better than these fools, so you have to lower yourself to their level to give them a chance".

Fact of the matter is, regardless of what's legal at training camp, when she used a legal professional Keijo move, they were utterly destroyed. There's no "no feeling bad" about that. When it comes to actual strength, she didn't come close to being able to compete and was completely powerless.

I'd feel bad if I were that much weaker than my opponent to where the teacher had to add extra rules that aren't even in actual Keijo to compensate for how weak I was

Except this clearly isn't a professional match and the move was explicitly restricted. Make any excuse you want, cheating is cheating. Whatever, we disagree and that's that. I'll end this discussion here.
Nov 3, 2016 10:19 AM

Apr 2013
animefan8800 said:
Cream_Soda said:

Except this clearly isn't a professional match and the move was explicitly restricted. Make any excuse you want, cheating is cheating. Whatever, we disagree and that's that. I'll end this discussion here.

Except for it wasn't cheating. There were judges/teachers there. If it was determined to be cheating, she would have been disqualified. Being punished and disqualified are two different things

Let's say I cheat on an exam in school. They're not gonna say "okay well you have to go to detention every day this week, but you can keep the A you got on the exam" You'd get a 0%

The fact that she still has the #1 rank and didn't get disqualified/lose that race means she wasn't determined to be cheating by anyone who matters (aka teachers, the judges, etc. You determining her to have cheated really means nothing)
Nov 3, 2016 10:47 AM

Jun 2014
That was an intense match between Nozomi and Fujisaki, and their final clash was pretty cool. It isn't surprising that Nozomi and her roommates made it to the elite class, the 4 of them are main characters after all.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Nov 3, 2016 11:12 AM

Feb 2015
Looked like some DBZ shit going on in that fight. Now that Nozomi's in the elite class, I'm looking forward to see her face that boob hypnosis girl.

I think these are the first guys in the show since the series started..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2016 11:18 AM

Apr 2015
For anyone that still doesn't know how take in this show, Keijo spelled it out perfectly in this week's episode.

Nov 3, 2016 11:25 AM
Jul 2018
Intense episode!!
Elite class :O
Nov 3, 2016 11:34 AM

Aug 2016
ah, gotta feel bad for het, she's still best girl tho :D, luckely she got trough in the end after all :D
Silent_Four-EyesNov 3, 2016 11:46 AM
Nanika ga Okashii
Nov 3, 2016 11:39 AM

Jan 2016
Glad Kazane was able to pass, she lost to a very cheap move... With that, the main group moved to elite class :D

Fujisaki tho, she likes Yaoi. Also, that vibrating hip scene LOL So hentai borderline there
THANKS SENPIEX
Nov 3, 2016 11:50 AM

Nov 2014
That was legit amazing. I was in awe while laughing my ass off.

Keijo gets better each week.

5/5
Nov 3, 2016 12:02 PM

Mar 2013
I don't know how they do it but they somehow manage to introduce a new technique in every episode and in the most hilarious way possible. I really hope that as we progress through the show so do the techniques and by that I mean I hope the techniques get more elaborate, silly, stupid, whatever I don't care this anime is amazing. can I say one thing though that vibration technique has to be the best move so far in terms of silliness, it's right up there with the butt Gatling.
Nov 3, 2016 12:14 PM

Mar 2014
Yaoi in mai anime? those producers knows what the public wants xD

All the fight is like a hamon butt user is fighting vs a stand doge user xD

Still Ceberus's final attack is very strong considering that the vacuum ass cannon is a double-edge tecnhnique.

yay! All the team are in the elite class! :D
Nov 3, 2016 12:16 PM

Sep 2011
Fantastic episode from start to finish. Gonna admit that match beats All Might's final fight as my former favorite fight of the year and we aren't even half way through.
Nov 3, 2016 12:31 PM

Jan 2016
This was the funniest episode yet

CERBERUS
Nov 3, 2016 12:38 PM

Aug 2015
Holy shit, the suspension of realism needed to watch this show just keeps getting higher. Human's only use 10% of the brain, I can't risk losing much more.
Nov 3, 2016 12:44 PM

Sep 2014
That girl who appeared at the end looked a lot like Nozomi.

Pretty cool and funny fight :D
Nov 3, 2016 1:00 PM

Sep 2016
Cerberus XDDDDDD

that full body cerberus vs shinku rekketsu is like chidori vs rasengan lmao
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Nov 3, 2016 1:06 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Holy fuck, THAT CERBERUS VS. VACUUM BUTT CANNON CLASH! That looked epic as fuck :O

Aoba got through! :D Apparently she lost to a forbidden move.
Nov 3, 2016 1:40 PM

Dec 2013
That Cerberus and butt cannon clash was way too epic!

That Aoba smile at the end was too precious.

I love Fujisaki and her Cer-chan.
Nov 3, 2016 1:45 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
THIS IS SOOOO FUCKING HOT! OMFG.... NO ONE ANIME WILL EVER BEAT THIS XD

i want that Cerberus to bite my dick
Nov 3, 2016 1:51 PM
Mar 2016
Man does that BL thing makes wanna puke.

Shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me
Come on girl, shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me
Oh girl, shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me
Come on girl, shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me
Nov 3, 2016 1:54 PM
Feb 2009
Awww, Fujisaki-san is so cute!

I have to admit I prefer how the manga handled Kazane's defeat better: Instead of just seeing her name on the board, all the girls went to plead for her and Kusakai even praised Kazane.
Nov 3, 2016 1:55 PM
Sep 2015
Anyone else notice that the Vacuum Butt Cannon uses the same sound effect as Star Platinum: The World's time stop from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4?

Nov 3, 2016 1:56 PM

Dec 2015
That was an intense battle.
I am glad that Aoba-san didn't have to leave.
Nov 3, 2016 2:01 PM

May 2013
7,5/10

This was actually a great episode. Didn't expect that so often in this show, when i started it. Fujisaki and Aoba are the best, i just love them. The BL parts were funny, but i don't appreciate them. When they first appeared in this episode, i was confused, cause i was like "wtf is this doing in here with all these boobs and butts?". And then i saw, that these were Fujisakis fantasies. Pretty funny.

I like the episode as a whole. Nice story telling and great ending. Well, after all its Keijo and the plot is plain dumb, but it's turning out to be pretty funny overall and it has a few likeable characters as well. Makes it a not as bad show as i thought it would be at the start of this. Although i think, that this episode will probably be one of the better ones.
Read my most recent reviews!

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”

— Ging Freecss
Nov 3, 2016 2:10 PM
Jul 2018
That was some intense butt battle!! XD
5th episode and this show keeps going strong with its humor, loving it.
Nov 3, 2016 2:17 PM

Jun 2013
My reaction to the first few seconds after the OP: "wtf are these gay dudes doing in my boob and butt anime?"

I think this was the most wtf episode yet. Titty hypnosis was too much but I think this ass with a mind of its own beats those boobs. Did she steal one of cerberus' heads and fix it in her butt or something? Her butt moved on its own and was super strong. What a fearsome ass. But Nozomi's ass was equally terrifying with the ability to create a god damn vacuum! I love how they can come up with innovative ways to use the butt and boob in each battle. All four girls are now elitists. It was forbidden to hypnotize anyone with your boobs in this school because the girls are just amateurs so the match was considered Aoba's victory because she managed to drive Kusakai into a corner which forced her to use her oppai to hypnotize them. There's something going on about this school wanting to defeat the east which is probably a rival school and the vacuum butt cannon can become their secret weapon. The fat sensei wants to use those talented butts to win. Now the next episode will have a butt missile girl because why not.
Nov 3, 2016 2:33 PM

Jun 2015
That was a great battle. The suit Nozomi wore helped out her body better. I was not expecting Fujisaki's butt to roar xD This was an intense episode.
Nov 3, 2016 2:55 PM

May 2015
Auto-aim ass???!! I called HAX!

This anime has better fights than Dragon Ball super. :DDDD

Best series 2016!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 3, 2016 3:11 PM

Dec 2012
This show keeps getting ridiculous & funny. I freaking love it & can't stop watching it.

Fujisaki all about that BL.
Cerberus is one fierce attack.
LOL a butt that follows you.

Vacuum Butt Cannon vs Full Power Cerberus clash was awesome.
Congrats to Nozomi on making it to the elite class.
YAY Aoba made it as well.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Nov 3, 2016 3:16 PM

Mar 2016
Lmao that fight was insane, but i'm glad Aoba got promoted too.
Nov 3, 2016 3:40 PM

Oct 2015
She had a damn Stand in her ass!!!! Why was this episode kind of awesome, though? Usually, I watch and burst out laughing but this episode was pretty damn intense. Fujoshi girl is super cute. She reminds me of Mizore from Rosario + Vampire. More from her and Cer-chan pls.

Nov 3, 2016 4:29 PM

Dec 2015
So glad to see Aoba through. Felt bad for her seeing her sulk away under the stairs.

Yaoi opening was a bit "...huh?"
Then the vibrating butt and under region shot...next scene is the fountain erupting. Not at all on the nose there lol

Great episode though.
Nov 3, 2016 5:15 PM

May 2015
What a great fight! That Cerberus butt was pretty powerful. It's awesome that Nozomi was able to use her Vacuum Butt Cannon without getting too hurt. I can't wait to see how those four fare in the elite class!
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Nov 3, 2016 5:35 PM

Dec 2014
Fujoshi with demon butt? This show keeps getting weirder and weirder. And I think I'm starting to like it more and more as it progresses because of that. Pretty damn fun all things considered.
Nov 3, 2016 5:40 PM

Oct 2015
East vs West soon :) the hype is real! BL and Aoba getting promoted too :)
Nov 3, 2016 6:03 PM

Oct 2012
Very nice episode and close-up of the first arc.. and we also got some feels in the end, glad they didn't have to say goodbye to Aoba.

So I guess they are up to fight against foreign team in Keijo school tournament, right? Wonder how that goes.
Nov 3, 2016 6:13 PM

May 2015
The intense battle legitimately gave me the chills.

Nov 3, 2016 6:34 PM
Sep 2009
animefan8800 said:
Cream_Soda said:

I think you misunderstood. Move was not legally forbidden. It was not advised cause of possible health harm to the user.

Coach being worried for a student health, said not to use it. It's not stated anywhere that it is forbidden. Coach might not be pleased but it's up to a player to decide what they do with their health as long as it's done within rules.

There was no cheating in using a legal move.
Nov 3, 2016 6:38 PM
Nov 2012
Shit more cringe every EP.

How did soft-butt pass nyway, even if ''reasons''
Nov 3, 2016 6:43 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
THIS ANIME SAVED MY LIFE, and my penis JUST PER-ORDERED VOL 1
Nov 3, 2016 6:44 PM

Sep 2015
Cerberus butt lol felt so unrealistic
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2016

415 by kirA_-_ »»
Aug 20, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2016

254 by SeussGodofJelly »»
Apr 16, 5:13 AM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2016

175 by Alkimia »»
Apr 11, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2016

175 by Alkimia »»
Apr 11, 7:56 AM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2016

194 by Alkimia »»
Apr 7, 2:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.