Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 26, 2015 8:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well I think Moe connected a bit closer with Sohei this episode.

And not only that, we also get to see more of Magata Shiki's dark past. I find the imagery of the ostriches to be rather odd tbh especially with the flock of them. Moe's ability to piece together the case. Episode felt slow but had a thrilling feeling to it.
Nov 26, 2015 11:28 AM

Mar 2014
I like this

Nov 26, 2015 11:56 AM

Nov 2014
The apology scene during the sunrise was lovely.

I wonder what revelation Souhei derived from his cigarette.

(nice animation, by the way)

This series is moving along slowly but steadily.

5/5
Nov 26, 2015 11:59 AM

Jul 2014
Eh, most of this episode honstly felt kinda aimless and more like padding to drag the mystery out than anything else, though I suppose developing the relationship between Moe and Saikawa more isn't a terrible idea. Also, just when last week made me doubt any legitimacy in the idea of Miki and Dr. Magata swapping places, this episode seemed to hint at that much more strongly.

And just what did Saikawa actually figure out with that trippy as fuck illusion that he saw when the lights went out? It's irritating that he didn't say what it was, especially when it's so obvious that it's just to drag things out.
Nov 26, 2015 12:05 PM

Jun 2014
It looks like Nishinosono and Saikawa bonded a little more in this episode. And Saikawa must have been on some damn good drugs when he had that weird vision with the ostriches and stuff when the lights went out. But he figured something out, now we just need to find out what it was (which could have happened in this episode if Nishinosono wasn't so damn stubborn).

Hopefully these last 3 episodes will be enough for them to solve the mystery without having to rush everything, especially since this episode felt like it was used to simply drag the mystery along.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Nov 26, 2015 12:26 PM
Jul 2018
Those ostriches were weird.

and it looks like the theory that

Though that theory was one of the two best so it wouldn't be that surprising to see it be true.
Nov 26, 2015 12:29 PM
Feb 2015
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well I think Moe connected a bit closer with Sohei this episode.

And not only that, we also get to see more of Magata Shiki's dark past. I find the imagery of the ostriches to be rather odd tbh especially with the flock of them. Moe's ability to piece together the case. Episode felt slow but had a thrilling feeling to it.

They made on purpose to Nishinosono think what Saikawa thought just to make us brainf*ck... What an anime, what a riddle!
Nov 26, 2015 12:44 PM
Jul 2018
We get more glimpses of Magata's dark past!
Nov 26, 2015 12:50 PM

Sep 2012
Slow pace like usual. Nishinosono and Saikawa had some cute moments. I wonder if its something like "There is only perfection in death" and that Magata was somehow trying to overcome the physical world somehow. Hm, it still doesn't explain who sent the trojan...
Nov 26, 2015 1:03 PM

May 2013
Can they deliver all the build-up in the last 3 episodes. And this episode hints some things and at the end, Shiki's voice changed.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Nov 26, 2015 1:26 PM

Nov 2012
Just three more episodes...
Wonder what exactly has Souhei figure out
Nov 26, 2015 1:50 PM

Apr 2015
The pacing doesn't bother me, I really liked the episode.
Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

My anime list
My manga list
Nov 26, 2015 2:44 PM

Aug 2013
Another good episode, they did some kind of summary with the mysteries we've learnt up to now. Who do you think this is? Because it was a girl who opened the door (or at least looked and sounded like one).

I mentioned a few episodes ago (I think it was on the 5th) the possibily that there was someone else behind the murders, and not only one person, in my opinion it's almost impossible for someone to hack the system, kill magata and the director, prepare his/her scape and also Magata's members with a perfect syncronization. Anyways, it's really odd that we're being hinted since the beggining that Magata could have a daughter, and it's really likely but I don't know, it sounds too obvious.

My score is a 7/10 for the episode and a 6 in general for the anime, I still can't stand the pace and some repetitive things in Moe's behavior, but it's fun and interesting to watch.
"Doubting everything that you take on... That is very important. Open your own eyes, clear out your ears, and look and listen to the world... And think using your own brain. After you've doubted everything, there is a possibility of something real to believe in. To believe in something, doubt everything."

Nov 26, 2015 2:56 PM

Jul 2015
The pace is slow but I like it in this case since it builds up the hype. Nice to see Sohei grow closer to Nishinosono.
Nov 26, 2015 3:00 PM

May 2012
thebrentinator24 said:
It looks like Nishinosono and Saikawa bonded a little more in this episode. And Saikawa must have been on some damn good drugs when he had that weird vision with the ostriches and stuff when the lights went out. But he figured something out, now we just need to find out what it was (which could have happened in this episode if Nishinosono wasn't so damn stubborn).

Hopefully these last 3 episodes will be enough for them to solve the mystery without having to rush everything, especially since this episode felt like it was used to simply drag the mystery along.

There hasn't been anything else left to do than to figure out how the trick works and expose the culprit since like episode 4. You can do that in 1 episode without rushing it unless there's a flashback episode for the culprit.
Nov 26, 2015 3:32 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Still slow paced, but very intriguing. This may be the best episode of this anime yet. Ostriches, 'cause why not :D

5/5
Nov 26, 2015 4:17 PM

May 2015
Pretty thrilling and interesting episode, although slow. So three more episodes. Can't wait to find out about the mystery.

Nov 26, 2015 4:28 PM

Nov 2009
At first I thought the tank was just a more modern (somehow) Sensory Deprivation Tank, but the scientist megane girl said it works even without being submerged, so now it just feels like a silly plot device. The characters are still huge idiots, no news here. I still believe the theory that
Also, "I'll think for myself" lmao stop
I have complaints but I'm enjoying this : )

(THIS WAY FOREVER)
Nov 26, 2015 4:40 PM

Dec 2014
So F doesn't mean Fifteen? I swear I missed something, but wasn't there a conclusion about Fifteen being what F meant?

Also, Ostriches for some reason. Dumbest thing I've seen all season since Comet Lucifer's dancing vegetables.

Good episode though. With the show nearly at a close, I don't know how the mystery is going to be solved, or what the conclusion will be.
Nov 26, 2015 5:09 PM

Aug 2007
So it wasn't Magata whom Moe talked to? Interesting idea.

I like that finally someone brings up the notion that Magata (or whoever died first) and the director were killed by two different people. But this does not need mean that the two killings are unrelated as Saikawa considered, just that it was not the same person who committed both murderers.

That pregnancy imagery makes it more likely that has been speculated Magata had a daughter but the ostriches were very, very random and nearly killed the whole mood.

And I wonder if someone else died during that blackout.

About the whole 'let's conceal the murder for a while' bit, it is a very bad idea in many ways. As soon as they preform an autopsy, which they have to do given it's a murder case, they will realize that Shiki (or whoever died) had been dead for quite a while. A whole week of decay, not to mention she had been dead for a few days prior to that, there is no way the police won't realize very easily that the person they interviewed as Shiki was not actually her.

Even if they manage to find the killer, everyone would still be saddled with the crime of concealing a dead body. If they are unlucky, they may even be facing time in jail.
NocturnalNov 26, 2015 5:14 PM
Nov 26, 2015 5:24 PM

Oct 2012
Pregnancy hint, eh? So it's very possible Moe didn't talk with Magata but with her child in the beginning.
Though I really want to hear convincing explanation because she started giving interviews 3 years ago and she would be 12 by then. But it would explain why she was seeing herself as a doll (made to reach certain goal). And was split personality problem only something related to Michiru when she was growing up in this secluded environment?

It all could be just diversion to make Shiki look dead for the papers whereas in reality she would be alive and unbounded elsewhere. At some island alone. But as best as I think I don't believe only one person did this, at least two had to know about it.

Director knew he would be killed and that's why he had written a Journal to let Miki know the truth.

Anyone remembers what unusual things she was ordering to her room? And why did she ordered LEGO 3 years ago?
Was it to keep herself occupied when her daughter overtook her duties?
Mich666Nov 26, 2015 5:34 PM
Nov 26, 2015 5:41 PM

Oct 2012
Annick said:
DesuTronic said:
I like this

Me neither, Moe is just draining me mentally.

Moe is actually pretty clever inside, she's just pretending not to be on purpose to reach her own goals.
And she also gets jealous pretty easily when Saikawa is involved, he's pretty much her only soft spot.
Nov 26, 2015 5:55 PM

Jan 2008
Oh shit, I think I get it now, the moment the prof said "That wasn't Magata Shiki you saw" and the definitely different more mature voice of her in the end. Through the computer monitor and software Magata Shiki developed, anyone could have impersonated her...or make it seem like it was someone else entirely that was her the whole time. Shiki apparently knew full well that she and her uncle would be killed in the future for whatever reason, yet she still went through with it to achieve her goal of a perfect environment, perhaps sleeping with her uncle as a mere stepping stone to do it. But here's a thought; what if the murdered girl, and the girl displayed on the monitor, was in fact Shiki when she was younger, and Shiki's younger sister Miki respectively? Time apparently stopped for her, "Miki" said in English. But is that true? I think it would make a little more sense if the the body in the wedding dress was in fact Shiki's latest murder victim, her younger sister Miki. That would explain her apparent youth, and how her appearance matched the young girl on the monitor which could have been faked through her program. Moe said Shiki and Miki were very different, but she only knows her voice and appearance through the monitor.

Then there's that theory floating around that Shiki may have had a daughter...a 15 year old daughter that would have been similar in age to her when she secluded herself, never before appearing in front of anyone else again until now. a possible daughter would explain a lot, but more questions arise. Shiki had the guards order everything, but what of daily necessities a baby would need? It's be really strange to not see that in the records (although could have been rewritten) the guards would have definitely still taken notice at the abnormal amount of diapers, milk, and baby clothes. Also, if it was her daughter that was murdered, as well as the girl on the monitor...how did the real Shiki escape? With all those new questions, this theory is the least likely on my list. But then again, the imagery could be interpreted as metaphorical, which would support this theory. The girl without arms also wouldn't be able to be identified without the arms (no fingerprints). Perhaps Michiru is the daughter's name? Not totally mnid-blown, but more like mini fireworks are going off in my head.

But now here's another outlandish theory to throw out there...as to the "perfect insider". Instead of a daughter, or Miki and Shiki switching places...what if Shiki switched places with that lab girl in the school swimsuit that has the hots for the prof? The gesture of her holding Moe's face, was just like the way Miki described her. Again, during those 15 years, Shiki was in the middle of puberty, and could impersonate anyone through the monitors that even a man could theoretically do it, so it wouldn't be entirely impossible for her to have a different appearance. But then again, she would have had to find someone who looked like her in the past, so much her family wouldn't be able to tell it was her after her death. Well, I did say it was an outlandish theory after all.

But that's those in the end, those are just theories until we reach the truth. I can't wait to see next week's episode now.

What a bizarre train of thought the prof has though. Freaking emu? Or were the ostriches? Either way, weird as fuck.

Man, I love mysteries like these that make me think rather than shows tha just give you the answer.
Estoy_GordoNov 26, 2015 6:13 PM
Nov 26, 2015 6:23 PM

Aug 2013
[quote=Mich666]
Annick said:
DesuTronic said:
I like this

Me neither, Moe is just draining me mentally.

Moe is actually pretty clever inside, she's just pretending not to be on purpose to reach her own goals.
And she also gets jealous pretty easily when Saikawa is involved, he's pretty much her only soft spot.

It's her possessive jealous psycho brat side that gets me on the nerve...but yes she is like a little girl playing being an adult...She's bright but immature which makes her looks like Magata and I guess it's part of the plot. In that episode, she seemed more interested by playing being on a date with sensei than anything else. I get that she has no one else and he has some weird relationship with her, but really, seeing her begging like a puppy is insupportable. I still like the show though.
My Candies:

Bonus candies:
Nov 26, 2015 6:56 PM

Apr 2014
"If we don't answer the questions we're not lying" such good logic.
---------My Profile------------
Nov 26, 2015 7:21 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode as usual. Really like the scene outside at sunrise, love the ost.
Nov 26, 2015 7:34 PM

Oct 2013
''slow pace'' means that u doesnt have patience? or that u like it? which it? i dont feel boring or anything, it was fine.
and what part of huge idiot u find there?
Nov 26, 2015 8:09 PM

Dec 2014
I really wanna know what Saikawa found out :| .

I liked how Sohei contrasted the way both he and Moe think.

Good Episode overall.
Nov 26, 2015 8:52 PM

Jun 2013
aikaflip said:
The apology scene during the sunrise was lovely.

I wonder what revelation Souhei derived from his cigarette.

(nice animation, by the way)

This series is moving along slowly but steadily.

5/5

Everything becomes... Flame? Fire?
Nov 26, 2015 9:11 PM

Dec 2014
ok very much to look forward to.. just be a follow up of our expectations.. Rather ruining them....
I kinda hate how sensei dont have any effect of moe's affections like seriously
Nov 26, 2015 9:50 PM

Aug 2013
Pretty much convinced at this point that Shiki entered the facility pregnant, had the daughter, and then killed the daughter in order to escape.

The theories have already established that Magata could've gotten pregnant just before going in, and then her daughter would be 15.

It explains Saikawa's comment about "the person you talked to was not Magata Shiki". And it also explains that mature sounding voice saying "Michiru unlock the door" not matching the voice that was heard through the video conferences. The mature voice = the actual Magata, the soft younger voice = daughter.

It explains the comments the people in the facility mentioned about the corpse looking super young.

It gives meaning to them showing Shiki hooking up with her uncle over and over and over again for the first half of the entire show.

I'm assuming Shiki cut the arms off the corpse for ID purposes. If they tried to run prints they literally would register to nobody so they'd know it wasn't her since she was arrested once before. At the same time, I doubt Shiki would've added her daughter's credentials to the Red Magic system because that would risk her leaving the room.

It also explains the childish looking room with the toys and such. You could argue that maybe one of her personalities is a little kid or something, but even then it doesn't seem like she lets them take control over her own body.

If this theory is right, then my questions are:
1. How did she care for the baby without being noticed
2. How did she escape the room

In theory, I suppose you could take care of a baby without baby items. She could've breastfed her until she was old enough to eat solid food. And through diligence she could've sewed the clothes and cleaned up after the baby constantly without diapers.

How she got out of the room though escapes me. The security footage showed the elevator moving during the blackout. But there's no way she could've gotten to it unnoticed. She had to get there from somewhere else since the elevator started in the basement and then went to the roof.

Maybe she somehow fit herself into the garbage chute, which probably goes to the basement. Starved herself to the point where she was dangerously thin? It wasn't really big enough to fit a person. But it seems like the only way out/the only way to get from the basement to the roof.
Nov 26, 2015 9:59 PM

Oct 2011
Moe spoke to Michiru then.

Magata has an older voice....... OMG
Nov 26, 2015 11:08 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Very interesting episode......This kid theory seems like it may be the case after all
Nov 26, 2015 11:20 PM

Sep 2014
Nothing happened. This is an eleven episode show that was already slow as hell, and this episode just makes it more clear how little substance The Perfect Insider has. Not only was the episode entirely skippable, it kept rehashing information we already know.
Nov 26, 2015 11:34 PM
Sep 2015
Since the episode where she talked to her uncle about both of them being killed it was expecting her not being really dead since her being aware of her 'murder' suggests that being just a part of some sort of plot. What I'm not sure about is why would she kill her uncle, she seemed to be somewhat in love with him or something like that but maybe she knew he wasn't going to cooperate with whatever she was planning (after all is possible she had just killed their daughter just to escape o_o). Also I think she had some sort of assistance and it could have been her sister or her uncle.
Nov 26, 2015 11:49 PM
Oct 2007
I don't think the killer ever left the room. The giant teddy bear that they keep showing is around the size Shiki was at 15 years of age or rather around the size her daughter would be. The person that killed her uncle on the roof is likely his wife who witnessed what happened 15 years ago and likely knew about the relationship before Shiki and her husband.

Her daughters name is probably Michiru, which is the name that the "Shiki" in the VR gives. The reason for the arms and legs being cut off could just be to make it easier for a 15 year old to lift the body.
Nov 27, 2015 12:17 AM

Jun 2013
HAL 9000 did it it's pretty clear
Nov 27, 2015 2:10 AM

Jul 2015
Yup baby theory seems most logical. Saikawa pretty much confirmed it. The shadow in the last scene looks off, is the person holding something in his right hand?
Nov 27, 2015 3:31 AM
Oct 2007
ANA1979 said:
Yup baby theory seems most logical. Saikawa pretty much confirmed it. The shadow in the last scene looks off, is the person holding something in his right hand?

I believe it was this (if you're talking about the scene in the final few seconds of this episode).

Nov 27, 2015 4:29 AM

Oct 2012
Jonesy974 said:
It explains Saikawa's comment about "the person you talked to was not Magata Shiki". And it also explains that mature sounding voice saying "Michiru unlock the door" not matching the voice that was heard through the video conferences. The mature voice = the actual Magata, the soft younger voice = daughter.

What bothers me though is that if it was really Michiru (Shiki's daughter) who talked to Moe before, she said this:
"My parents died when I was fourteen. A doll did it. I saw it happen."
There is no way this would make sense if Michiru said this.

Of course, she could lie and impersonate older Magata because she was doing that since her twelve birthday whe she started giving interviews, yes, but somehow I don't believe she would actually lie.
Nov 27, 2015 5:49 AM
May 2013
I have to say that all the theories I've read until now are really confusing.
The baby theory makes sense, but some people mentioned that all the supplies needed for a baby, would eventually be suspicious. Although, seeing how the guards don't really care, I'm not certain. Perhaps it's just me, but I found it odd that nobody ever saw her in fifteen years. She could be making hand-made bombs for all they know or making her way out.

I'm really enjoying the show but the characters are really really weird. They don't seem to care about this at all. Sure, they want to know the truth, but because to them is like a mental challenge. Everyone is so carefree, not caring about the killer(s), the missing limbs, a decomposing corpse...
Plus: ostriches. That was the weirdest.
Nov 27, 2015 6:40 AM

May 2012
Maidcc said:
I have to say that all the theories I've read until now are really confusing.
The baby theory makes sense, but some people mentioned that all the supplies needed for a baby, would eventually be suspicious. Although, seeing how the guards don't really care, I'm not certain. Perhaps it's just me, but I found it odd that nobody ever saw her in fifteen years. She could be making hand-made bombs for all they know or making her way out.

I'm really enjoying the show but the characters are really really weird. They don't seem to care about this at all. Sure, they want to know the truth, but because to them is like a mental challenge. Everyone is so carefree, not caring about the killer(s), the missing limbs, a decomposing corpse...
Plus: ostriches. That was the weirdest.

That no one ever seen her in 15 years part is just something the writer came up with to make the mystery work. Otherwise there'd be too many things to address relating to that I guess and the author just wanted to make it easier for himself. It's not meant to be something that you think about really. Same with them saying that the system is "perfect and can't make mistakes" and shit like that. Since they don't intend to explore those aspects, it's something you're meant to take at face value.
It's actually a series with cases (this is just one case in the original series). The characters acting carefree is nothing new. The part where everyone gets shocked and acts careful just usually gets rushed or skipped entirely (simply put; it's a waste of time for the characters to act the obvious way even if the setting is supposed to be realistic).

Shiki's sister seems like nonsense though. If Shiki is her sister right now (since she got the notebook from the director after killing him obviously) then she killed her sister also I guess...(even if her existence is not that known it'd be a plot hole if the sister didn't exist in the first place)?
k11chiNov 27, 2015 6:44 AM
Nov 27, 2015 7:08 AM

Nov 2011
Episode enigmatic, very complicated to interpret, being able to see the end is very difficult. The drawings are improved, now that I appreciate the character design, intriguing plot, I hope that the solution is up to expectations.
Nov 27, 2015 7:18 AM

Oct 2012
k11chi said:
Shiki's sister seems like nonsense though. If Shiki is her sister right now (since she got the notebook from the director after killing him obviously) then she killed her sister also I guess...(even if her existence is not that known it'd be a plot hole if the sister didn't exist in the first place)?

Part of me still thinks she took elevator up and pretended to be her sister than never existed, meaning Miki is actually Shiki. That helicopter part where she met her long-time lover (=director/uncle) would make sense this way.

But something could also happen three years ago when Michiru started giving interviews, he could get Shiki out of the complex somehow, leaving only Michiru at the place and he could bring Shiki back as Miki now (for whatever reason).
Nov 27, 2015 7:28 AM

Jun 2013
Ultimate215 said:
Those ostriches were weird.

and it looks like the theory that

Though that theory was one of the two best so it wouldn't be that surprising to see it be true.

This is also my theory. There's a huge possibility that Magata was impregnated by her uncle. Twisted but it works to further the story and explain some things.

I'm guessing Saikawa's theory is also within the same realm when he was twirling his cigarette.

This is one series I was surprised to find myself enjoying, although I would rather watch a series with an over abundance of exposition to give more logic to the story than something happening randomly.
臭い-
Nov 27, 2015 8:13 AM

Sep 2013
With that talk about faking voices, maybe the butler moe talked to was faked and no one is coming :O

The ostrich (LOL) and group of tribal people XD
Magata definitely had a child and raised it it to be perfect? she then let her child kill her so the child could be free.
Nov 27, 2015 8:54 AM

Nov 2015
I think Shiki either planned it all (faking her own death) or somebody was out to get her all along (like the director's wife for instance).

She seemed awfully calm when she heard about her husband's death (compared to how horrified she looked when she witnessed her in-laws' murder by Shiki).

What I can't wrap my head around though is, why would Mrs. Yumiko Shindou (the director's wife) wait 15 years to get back at Shiki Magata?

She could have simply divorced her husband & started a new life.

It would have made more sense to me had she actually divorced her husband, and had her husband's betrayal avenged thru an illegitimate son or daughter.

Does seem way easier to get an insider to do the job rather than she herself. And what better way is there to infiltrate the centre then to have a (seemingly innocent) high school graduate apply for a job there?

Remember the board meeting in one episode? There were SO many coworkers! Imagine one of them being the culprit - uff!

And as for the baby theory; it would seem crazy to me for Shiki to wait 15 years, before killing her only child (hypothetically-speaking) just to get away (like wth, who does that?). But hey you never know...

I was however baffled by Mrs. Shindou's reaction (with the cookies). She didn't seem all that shocked about her husband's death (like wth?). Like she already knew or something.

She looked a whole lot more disgusted & horrified when she witnessed her in-laws' murder by the hand of Shiki. I mean, that's a huge contrast in behaviour & emotional reaction.

Shiki may have been pregnant (by Mr. Shindou - the director, aka her uncle, yeah?).

It is possible that Mr. Shindou & Mrs Shindou also have an (unmentioned) child.

Wouldn't that be a perfect insider?

I'm not sure who killed the director... but whoever did, must've gotten assistance.

Why? Because at one point, at the time of the cart scene in the hallway next to the elevator, Yukihiro (the leading tech guy) actually glanced at one of the security cameras while everybody else was looking confused & shocked at the "wandering dead bride" during/before/after the first power outage.

Heck Miki & Shiki (the so-called sisters) could be one and the same person. Did anybody notice how the knife Shindou was stabbed with (in the neck) strongly ressembled the one used to stab Shiki's parents?

Geez I'm giving myself a headache lol.

I do believe there's 2 killers, or at least somebody assisting in the murders. Or one person being the culprit & the victim at the same time... (i.e. multiple personalities acting out against each other). We'll just have to wait and see.
Nov 27, 2015 9:46 AM

Feb 2015
Even though this anime is slow paced, it does connect some nifty pieces to form a bigger plot.
From Saikawa's "vision" a certain thing is kinda makes me sure that

But still, I want him to tell us the whole abstract stuff that went on in his mind.
Nov 27, 2015 9:54 AM

Feb 2008
Could Moe be any more irritating? Good God.
People are strange, when you're a stranger
Nov 27, 2015 1:03 PM

Feb 2015

Moe is indeed Moe :D
i feel the thrill a little bit from this episdoe.
and so we know that Flesh body corpse wasn't Magata. So who is it? Her daughter or something? And there is a possibility that the murdered wasn't just one person.
and i'm thinking if it was really her daughter, the only thing that i can think is that Magata who killed her own daughter.
i like where this is going. it's getting closer to the climax.
can't wait for next week!
YizelTroNov 27, 2015 1:37 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2015

231 by Kismet69 »»
Oct 2, 10:52 AM

» How was the aunt unaware about Miki?

--l-- - Dec 23, 2015

5 by Sisyphus_the_max »»
Sep 16, 2:34 PM

» Just dreamt about the character design 🤔

nakitama21 - Jul 29

0 by nakitama21 »»
Jul 29, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2015

176 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 18, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2015

141 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 18, 9:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.