Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 3, 2013 5:27 PM

Apr 2012
The easier way to differentiate Henri from Charlotte is the hair color and the ribbons on their hat~

Henri has more whiter/grayish hair color than Char who has almost blonde

Henri's ribbon is on top of her hat while Char's ribbon came from the inside

And I just noticed it was Henri all along who keeps appearing in the OP being chained. o.o
Dec 3, 2013 6:39 PM

Jun 2013
decent story as always
but i notice something different in this episode..

the pacing of this episode
the chara design
are slightly improved

and there is an another factor that make this episode is better than the other episode, i don't know what

am i the only one who feel like that?
Dec 3, 2013 8:23 PM

Oct 2013
4/5
Yaya is so funny.
Nothing happens in this episode except the end.
It seems like the anime has almost caught up with manga as well.
Dat cliffhanger.
Dec 3, 2013 8:41 PM

Oct 2013
comochi said:
decent story as always

the chara design
are slightly improved

and there is an another factor that make this episode is better than the other episode, i don't know what

I don't know if I feel that this episode was better but I felt like this episode went by faster. Maybe it is because of the cliffhanger it left us on but I can't wait for the next episode.

This series has pleasantly surprised me and I've really enjoyed it so far. 3 more episodes left, not fair! I want it to go on longer!
Dec 3, 2013 11:14 PM
Feb 2009
such cliffhanger much wow..
Dec 4, 2013 12:22 AM

Mar 2012

you do know that there are going to be 6 OVAS to be released after the series airs? 1 each with each volume release so there is still plenty left for u to see

Dec 4, 2013 9:08 AM

Oct 2009
Am I the only who noticed the shitty animation when the clock tower collapsed? Urgh..

Freaking CLIFFHANGERS!!
Dec 4, 2013 2:52 PM
Sep 2013
lol didnt know that Henry would be Charls sister. She looks almost exactly liker her^^
Mh. nice to hear more about Charls background story.
And this missunderstandings XDD Gangbang with dogs raishin has really interesting fetish XD (ironically)
maware maware maware maware maware maware maware~ still loving the ending since the first episode :)
Dec 4, 2013 8:28 PM

Jun 2013
shawnofthedeadz said:
comochi said:
decent story as always

the chara design
are slightly improved

I don't know if I feel that this episode was better but I felt like this episode went by faster. Maybe it is because of the cliffhanger it left us on but I can't wait for the next episode.

This series has pleasantly surprised me and I've really enjoyed it so far. 3 more episodes left, not fair! I want it to go on longer!

it's only my feeling then..
for chara design, maybe my eyes already gotten used to

since i prefer manga chara design

oh well.. forget it
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
henry arc is vol 3 LN
this anime only 12 eps..
and now LN has 11 vol

i wonder how many season this anime would be
Dec 5, 2013 1:46 AM

Oct 2013
-ShadowClaw- said:

you do know that there are going to be 6 OVAS to be released after the series airs? 1 each with each volume release so there is still plenty left for u to see

Yeah, I can't wait! Though often OVAs to hit series like this are rushed or not nearly as good but I still look forward to more YaYa haha

comochi said:

it's only my feeling then..
for chara design, maybe my eyes already gotten used to

since i prefer manga chara design

oh well.. forget it
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
henry arc is vol 3 LN
this anime only 12 eps..
and now LN has 11 vol

i wonder how many season this anime would be

Maybe others noticed a change? I didn't but the week break could be just throwing me off.

If they keep this same pace up, 4 seasons for the entire series is fine by me! That's actually a good length 50 episodes... Hopefully this sells well!

I was actually tempted to buy it this Christmas when it comes out but unfortunately, there is no English subtitles on their releases. I know it's not common to include English subs on first release but I probably would of purchased them if they did :(
Dec 5, 2013 2:35 PM

May 2011
Lol @ all the misunderstandings xD

Epic cliffhanger, can't wait for next episode!

On another note, the headmaster seems awfully calm. I wonder if he knows what's going on or has something up his sleeve.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2013 2:41 PM

Dec 2008
Japan sure makes a lot of jokes with surstömming but the question is, how can they call it British surströmming?
Dec 5, 2013 10:20 PM

Nov 2012
damn frey is so cute!!! XDDDD
and that panties episode lol
an okay episode btw ;P
Dec 5, 2013 11:31 PM

Sep 2012
The best part is Frey simply following every delusional thoughts that Yaya voiced regarding Raishin, and she spoke it with such coolness (vs Yaya's agitated reaction) lol

So there is a girl manipulating Charl and can transform her appearance with a click of fingers? Is it some magic?

And still the rules of the Night Party are confusing to me. Since Raishin is out, he is supposed to have to take part in the night party, right? How come he could just ask Frey to attend? Does it mean he can take absence from a match at any time, or at least join it only in the middle? That does not really make much sense.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 6, 2013 1:13 AM

Mar 2012
Is it me or does the ED sound slightly different?
Dec 6, 2013 1:37 AM

Oct 2013
symbv said:
The best part is Frey simply following every delusional thoughts that Yaya voiced regarding Raishin, and she spoke it with such coolness (vs Yaya's agitated reaction) lol

So there is a girl manipulating Charl and can transform her appearance with a click of fingers? Is it some magic?

And still the rules of the Night Party are confusing to me. Since Raishin is out, he is supposed to have to take part in the night party, right? How come he could just ask Frey to attend? Does it mean he can take absence from a match at any time, or at least join it only in the middle? That does not really make much sense.

I pretty sure that was charles who changed her costume with a spell. The reason being to hide her meeting with (what I thought was a boy?)

I believe it was kind of explained earlier on but it's a bit confusing because the plot moves pretty fast in this series as they only have 12 episodes. Ill explain my interpretation of the rules and hopefully, its right and it makes sense to you.

I believe attendance to the daily match up nights are optional but if they don't show up once a night they are fair game until their next appearance. So when Raishin skipped one round, his opponent would be allowed attack at any time until the next night. While it may seem a weird way of doing it, it forces the players to fight and if you miss a night you will be at a big disadvantage. The opponent could set up traps, surprise you at anytime even while sleeping and attack when you're weakest. It's unfortunate they kind of rushed this explanation because I think it's quite a smart way of doing things.

Hope this cleared things up!!
Dec 6, 2013 1:53 AM

Aug 2013
symbv said:

See the part where Raishin left the hospital/infirmary. The doctor said that once he checked out, he will have to participate the night party again. So the rule is probably that if you're hospitalized you can sit out until you got well enough to fight. And if you try to abuse it and stay longer than you should I guess the doctor can kick you out.
Dec 6, 2013 2:42 AM

Feb 2009
symbv said:
That's a boy, Cedric Granville.
And yes it's magic. The same reason why Bronson was floating last episode.

symbv said:
Raishin was excused as he was injured. But since he forced the doctor to discharge him, he can continue participating. The fight which should originally be the 87th and Frey will be a 3-way with him added.

And here's a missing detail for the Night Party. You need to appear in the battlefield for at least one hour and then you can skip if your opponent did not appear. Previous participants like Frey and Raishin need to do that every night. The former already served that one hour earlier and the latter arrived there around 10:55pm(deadline of a battle of a day is midnight). And a new participant apparently can decide not to appear yet as the 87th did not appear but he isn't disqualified.
Dec 6, 2013 3:00 AM

Apr 2011
I lol at the bestiality part!

"Forgive me, Mother!"

"I'm going to get pounded hard by beasts and a beast-like man!"
Dec 6, 2013 4:14 AM

May 2010
Beastiality, hahaha.

Damn cliffhanger
Dec 6, 2013 6:16 AM

Mar 2012
I did not expect this:

"Forgive me mother, I'm going to get pounded hard by beasts and a beast like man..." wow.

When she lifted her skirt and said, "if you really want to sniff panties, sniff mine"

This anime should just have a quote book of awesome pervert quotes.
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Dec 6, 2013 6:34 AM

Sep 2012
belatkuro said:
Raishin was excused as he was injured. But since he forced the doctor to discharge him, he can continue participating. The fight which should originally be the 87th and Frey will be a 3-way with him added.
This part I get by watching the anime, and since the doctor did let him go, I would say that it is his obligation to go back to the Night Party. And yet the anime made it look like rejoining the party is optional, which does not make sense to me - and whether it is really optional is never explained in the anime.

belatkuro said:
And here's a missing detail for the Night Party. You need to appear in the battlefield for at least one hour and then you can skip if your opponent did not appear. Previous participants like Frey and Raishin need to do that every night. The former already served that one hour earlier and the latter arrived there around 10:55pm(deadline of a battle of a day is midnight). And a new participant apparently can decide not to appear yet as the 87th did not appear but he isn't disqualified.
OK, now that makes much better sense. That explains why joining Night Party match is still mandatory but yet Raishin can join it only later. That said, there is still one part I am not sure: In that match the #87 did not show up. Does it mean #87 is thus disqualified?

shawnofthedeadz said:

I believe attendance to the daily match up nights are optional but if they don't show up once a night they are fair game until their next appearance. So when Raishin skipped one round, his opponent would be allowed attack at any time until the next night. While it may seem a weird way of doing it, it forces the players to fight and if you miss a night you will be at a big disadvantage. The opponent could set up traps, surprise you at anytime even while sleeping and attack when you're weakest. It's unfortunate they kind of rushed this explanation because I think it's quite a smart way of doing things.
Thanks for your answer. However what you said and what belatkuro explained seem to have some disagreement, particularly over whether attendance in daily match is optional. Personally belatkuro's explanation seems to make a bit more sense. But since I have not read the LN I don't know who is more correct. Anyway, thanks for the reply!

il-Palazzo said:
See the part where Raishin left the hospital/infirmary. The doctor said that once he checked out, he will have to participate the night party again. So the rule is probably that if you're hospitalized you can sit out until you got well enough to fight. And if you try to abuse it and stay longer than you should I guess the doctor can kick you out.
That much I can get from the anime. But my question is not about that, but why he did not need to participate in the match that night once he is out of the infirmary. He dispatched Frey to the match but why it seems he could skip it? By what the doctor said as Raishin was leaving the infirmary, he was granted discharge and so as you said he should need to participate in the night party again.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 6, 2013 7:22 AM

Feb 2009
symbv said:
OK, now that makes much better sense. That explains why joining Night Party match is still mandatory but yet Raishin can join it only later. That said, there is still one part I am not sure: In that match the #87 did not show up. Does it mean #87 is thus disqualified?
Apparently he/she isn't. The rules of the Night Party aren't really made clear at all in the LN and the things I mention are fragments that pop out once the focus comes back to it. I can say for sure that #87 isn't disqualified because they were still expecting him/her for the next day.

symbv said:
That much I can get from the anime. But my question is not about that, but why he did not need to participate in the match that night once he is out of the infirmary. He dispatched Frey to the match but why it seems he could skip it? By what the doctor said as Raishin was leaving the infirmary, he was granted discharge and so as you said he should need to participate in the night party again.
The Night Party seems to be pretty loose. Participants can apparently enter at any time so long as they can serve the one hour requirement. Raishin arriving late and barely making the time says this much. A big event with the only win condition being to get the gloves of the enemy and participants being excused because of injury and still be counted to fight afterwards is bound to have very loose rules.

And it's suppose to be mind games and part of tactics in participating. Beat your current enemy now by appearing or risk that the enemy would retire for the day after serving the one hour in which case will make the next day harder with a new participant entering. It's about observing your enemy and entering the match with the correct timing. Raishin was actually expecting either Frey or #87 to still be there but it was noted that Frey already left and #87 did not appear for the day. Do note that Frey has fought everyone from #97 to #88 and defeated them all so why would #87 skip out? Answer: Raishin.
belatkuroDec 6, 2013 7:26 AM
Dec 6, 2013 6:45 PM

Dec 2012
This is like the opposite of Ichika from IS. Raishin is smart and talented, maybe moreso than the females around him. He's a great strategist and he's very to the point. I think he can see the feelings of the females around him and he may even have some feelings for one or more of them but you can tell he's still very focused on his end goal of becoming wise man and defeating the masked guy than any of that. But hey, these are 2 completely different shows with very different dynamics

Dec 7, 2013 3:27 PM

Sep 2010
Every episode I dislike Char more and more...
Dec 8, 2013 5:03 AM

Jul 2010
3.5/5
Dec 9, 2013 1:27 AM

May 2012
Funny as heck episode

Loved the threesome part
Dec 10, 2013 12:05 AM

Aug 2013
belatkuro said:
iamdarrenearl said:
I'm quite confused who charl really is. If henri's the imouto Who's this girl?

Is that really charl just using spell to be the one we knew from the beginning?

I hate it when a bishoujo is controlled by a villain in glasses...
That's Charl. She was in a spell for disguise so she can hide around the school. That's why she couldn't be found by authorities even though Sigmund is freaking large.

Woah, so that's her true self, and she's just using that henri-like image to confuse the authorities, now it's all clear, I thought they're twins, they're just sisters. Thanks dude
rradenDec 10, 2013 12:19 AM
Dec 12, 2013 3:12 PM
Jun 2013
Hilarious episode and the misunderstandings LOL.
Holy fuck I just got goosebumps from the cliffhanger.
Dec 13, 2013 8:41 AM

Jan 2011
Maybe MC should have used Dogs™ again to find Henri within 10 seconds, but that would be to easy.
Dis plot man... lol.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Dec 22, 2013 8:19 AM

Jul 2013
omg dat end xP
Henri is so cute x3
Dec 22, 2013 1:36 PM

Oct 2012
Charlotte is being used ?! So Henri is Char little sister ( she is really cute ^^) But why does she always try to commit suicide, so much happen and it end by a freakin' cliffhanger. Damn you...!
Dec 28, 2013 6:29 PM

Sep 2008
Not much happened. They spent too long reusing jokes.
Dec 31, 2013 6:44 PM

Apr 2009
More of the same with the character interactions... but that's also part of what I enjoy in this series, lol.

Somebody is back with a vengeance considering Charlotte is being manipulated or even blackmailed to do this.

The clock tower collapse animation was terrible, though. Lerche, what is this?
Jan 1, 2014 1:14 AM

Jun 2012
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Why don't they just sniff Char's clothing to find her..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Jan 7, 2014 11:59 PM

Oct 2012
R.I.P.
The end.. That was a good series T_T

Oh, wait it isn't over yet?
"Signature removed"
Jan 14, 2014 12:53 PM

Sep 2012
What got her to change? seriously. Next episode, here I come.
Mar 23, 2014 5:26 AM
May 2012
Charlotte, just what the fuck are you doing girl =_=
B-b-b-b-b-bestiality O_o Yaya, Henri, and Frey sure knows some stuff.
I completely forgot Felix's existence ahahaha.
Oh shit again at the end.
Apr 27, 2014 6:11 PM

May 2012
Ow snap that ending! Pretty nice and funny episode at the same time so let's see what's next!
Sep 10, 2014 4:21 AM

Jan 2012
This series would be SO much better if it weren't for the lame, dirty jokes.
It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so damn constant. Seriously, I feel like
every time Yaya speaks its always about her stupid obsession for the MC,
she's misunderstood him and starts whining about it or he's said something and she
starts coming up with lame, perverted assumptions.

Also there's been so little plot movement and character progression that I've pretty much lost interest in the story, even if the MC gets to fight this Tenzen guy (eventually), it feels like he's still as weak as he was episodes ago.
Nov 23, 2014 3:53 AM

Aug 2013
As I thought.. this arc wasn't properly adapted.
The pacing was too fast.. they axe out all the too much minor details like..
Taking out the dormitory mistress or Kimberly's room.. or Henri suddenly appearing out of nowhere.
But the only thing I don't like is they healed Raishin's wounds. I think it'll affect the later battles.
His body was suppose to still be half dead when he wanted to leave the hospital bed..
But they manage to bring out the suspense atmosphere at least.
Feb 20, 2015 12:24 AM

Feb 2013
Charlotte's little sister is so similar to her that I can confuse them for twins! That cliffhanger! Onto the next episode!
Apr 11, 2015 3:36 PM
Mar 2015
lol "British" surströmming, indeed...
Nov 26, 2015 12:50 PM

Oct 2010
So Henri though Raishin wanted dogs to get it on with her? Lol Bestiality
Yaya is getting more aggressive. There is only so much man can handle. ˇˇ

Charl is obviously being controlled by someone. Probably promised that her mother and sister will be together or something if shoe does a certain thing. Hopefully everything ends well and Raishin handles it.
Jun 6, 2016 7:04 PM

May 2016
So the sisters are being set up because with this they'll take all the blame and they won't be elected. Furthermore there is some plot progression going on in this episode - which is a good thing. On the other hand I'm still disliking the amount of references towards unnecessary fan service. I do know that one has to accept fan service or else you won't be able to watch any anime whatsoever but it's still irritating when every second dialogue revolves around that topic. That screentime should be used much rather for plot progression instead.
Nov 17, 2016 5:50 AM

Dec 2015
Does she have her eyes shoved in her ass? Where was she looking??
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 14, 2018 5:16 PM

Apr 2013
So those... whatever their name was are pressuring Charl into doing something they want somehow. With her sister probably? Not sure if this all makes sense yet.
Jun 21, 2019 12:15 PM
Mar 2018
And we have another trope at hand: The girl that is afraid of man (and probably will fall for the hero main character in some way). And we are back in a battle, after almost no recovery time. Are the writers even sure that the characters shoudl be human, because so far they seem to be supernatural. Not to mention that he is again pictures as a pervert (with misunderstandings). But really "British" Sürströmming? Are they out of their minds? The only "good" parts were the parts of epsoition in the middle. The fight in the last third was pretty normal for a fighting anime...
Jan 12, 2022 6:48 PM

Jul 2016
Rayl1ght said:
R.I.P.
The end.. That was a good series T_T

Oh, wait it isn't over yet?

If only... Last two eps have been a drain on my brain.
Feb 25, 2022 11:56 AM

Nov 2010
Well, that was a surprise. I didn't expect Char to have a sister all of a sudden. Interesting turn of events.

LMAO at Raishin's waifus. They're all missing a few screws. They're all so cute though, especially Yaya. I need her kind of automaton in my life. I like being teased. haha
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Season 2? ( 1 2 )

RApollos - Dec 11, 2013

64 by Gazz »»
Oct 20, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2013

96 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 22, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2013

107 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 21, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2013

190 by Nukelotide »»
May 15, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Oct 7, 2013

214 by obijho »»
Apr 20, 2023 12:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.