Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 4, 11:31 AM

Nov 2020
A bank robbery without any consequences and then this anime will try to be somehow serious looking at the first scene of the first episode xDD It irritates me that this stupid series tries to give some morals at the end uuu "if we cross the line now, what will happen next?" " and earlier they literally blew up the entrance to the bank without a second thought and traumatized the employees, a stupid series if it remains stupid and not suddenly the characters think about the consequences of their actions XDD plus the world obviously doesn't work, no one will stop our uwu girls. But still, better episode than the last two ultra hopeless ones
2/5
Ba-Cii10May 4, 11:41 AM
May 4, 12:58 PM

Feb 2023
Reply to Ba-Cii10
A bank robbery without any consequences and then this anime will try to be somehow serious looking at the first scene of the first episode xDD It irritates me that this stupid series tries to give some morals at the end uuu "if we cross the line now, what will happen next?" " and earlier they literally blew up the entrance to the bank without a second thought and traumatized the employees, a stupid series if it remains stupid and not suddenly the characters think about the consequences of their actions XDD plus the world obviously doesn't work, no one will stop our uwu girls. But still, better episode than the last two ultra hopeless ones
2/5
@Ba-Cii10 Oh no, not the poor employees who are exploiting the population and engaging in illegal underground dealings.
May 4, 1:23 PM

Nov 2020
Reply to LotteWeiss
@Ba-Cii10 Oh no, not the poor employees who are exploiting the population and engaging in illegal underground dealings.
@LotteWeiss XD we can't use bad people's money for a good cause because it's bad, but we can be terrorists for a good cause? but seriously, let's not pretend that this series has any logic
Ba-Cii10May 4, 1:28 PM
May 4, 3:17 PM

Feb 2023
Reply to Ba-Cii10
@LotteWeiss XD we can't use bad people's money for a good cause because it's bad, but we can be terrorists for a good cause? but seriously, let's not pretend that this series has any logic
@Ba-Cii10 Terrorism is when you inconvenience gangsters and exploiters who put people into debt they cannot repay in their entire lifespan, and later in the story even
May 4, 10:01 PM

Apr 2008
It's not terrible, but the show isn't working for me. Things are too silly to expect all the oddities of the setting to get any satisfying explanation, and that leaves the characters who are all thin archetypes so far. Which is not really surprising with the gacha origins. You need a ton of eye catching characters and maybe they get development if you sink in the money with a specific one. For an anime it's all much too superficial, though. Did get some chuckles out of Aru.
May 11, 3:05 AM
Apr 2024
I dont have anything to add. it was amazing
May 12, 7:51 PM
Mar 2021
Unwelcome school theme is real
May 19, 9:52 PM

Jan 2010
The game OST used in the anime are slight remixes, but they're still quite noticeable. I don't think they would have been as distracting if the non-game music used was so different. The non-game music seem to be mostly instrumental, and I'm noticing them used in the more dramatic or slower moments of the anime. Maybe it's because I recognize the game OST that the soundtracks stick out so much, making it hard to focus on the characters or the plot? It's a personal thing, but it's something I'm experiencing a lot.

Also, I believe that Ayane never wore her bank robbery mask?
ShockedMay 19, 11:02 PM
May 22, 8:53 AM

Aug 2012
I thought this episode was really dumb at the end.
If the dudes are kaiser loan have been using their money for crime and to steal their school this entire time, why would they not be taking the money back? Its literally their own money.
Aug 29, 11:34 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I wonder if Hifumi will stay with them, she's cute, anyway it's a shame to see that the money from their debt is being used in illegal activity, good thing they robbed the bank lol but I would have kept the money if I was them lol
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

YuudachiFR - Apr 7

252 by Scootboi »»
Yesterday, 10:23 AM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xanek - Jun 23

67 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xanek - Jun 16

55 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 10 Discussion

Xanek - Jun 9

25 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 9 Discussion

Xanek - Jun 2

23 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 2:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.