Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 7, 2023 5:48 AM
Feb 2018
Japanese Anime industry is decaying like seriously I don't feel like watching anything anymore, they should really stop with this villainess bull sh1t, nothing seems interesting, I don't read manga or manhwa or manhua but sometimes I see in youtube people doing oral review/reading of really interesting conceptual stories which deserves to get animated series more than this piece of garb... but dem these studios are here wasting money and time on some nonsense, oh well folking daeng it moite, RIP good ol' times.
Jan 7, 2023 6:39 AM

Jan 2015
unexpectedly good
Trying my best with english d-_-b
Jan 7, 2023 6:56 AM
Feb 2022
0451 said:
I nearly forgot about this show. I was intrigued by the plot synopsis and put it on my list. But the long-ass name put me off and I almost skipped this show. Glad I didn't. But seriously, did this show really need such a long name? Nowadays I'd skip any anime with such a long and complicated title. It's not as if you can't portray what the series is about with shorter names. What's wrong with normal titles, like Chainsaw Man or Those Obnoxious Aliens? 
Anyways, long name or not I'm already hooked. The concept is interesting enough and I love KanaHana's performance as always. 
long name is quite a trend now not just manga / anime but also other media like manhwa and other .

so get used to it

i really wish other hidden gems otome villainess become anime for example.

I Reincarnated as a Noble Girl Villainess But Why Did It Turn Out This Way? 

( don't get fool by the name its all about war, tragedy and military, kingdom build yes please check it out ).

and

accomplishments of the duke’s daughter ( if you want smart female mc and good romance to the end ).

and i don't think any other good otome villainess will get anime / or manga for extremely long time, its really depressing really
RedCobra76Jan 7, 2023 6:59 AM
Jan 7, 2023 6:57 AM

Jan 2018
RedCobra76 said:
0451 said:
I nearly forgot about this show. I was intrigued by the plot synopsis and put it on my list. But the long-ass name put me off and I almost skipped this show. Glad I didn't. But seriously, did this show really need such a long name? Nowadays I'd skip any anime with such a long and complicated title. It's not as if you can't portray what the series is about with shorter names. What's wrong with normal titles, like Chainsaw Man or Those Obnoxious Aliens? 

Anyways, long name or not I'm already hooked. The concept is interesting enough and I love KanaHana's performance as always. 
long name is quite a trend now not just manga / anime but also other media like manhwa and other .

so get used to it

I Reincarnated as a Noble Girl Villainess But Why Did It Turn Out This Way? ( don't get fool by the name its all about war, tragedy and military, kingdom build )

and i don't think any other good otome villainess will get anime / or manga for extremely long time, its really depressing really
Hopefully it's a trend that dies out soon. 
Jan 7, 2023 7:03 AM
Feb 2022
0451 said:
RedCobra76 said:

so get used to it

I Reincarnated as a Noble Girl Villainess But Why Did It Turn Out This Way? ( don't get fool by the name its all about war, tragedy and military, kingdom build )

Hopefully it's a trend that dies out soon. 

nope the trend  will not dies, long name also good for avoiding copy right  problem, because there is many similar genre.
Jan 7, 2023 7:54 AM
Sep 2012
This is a good show and so many popular voice actor. Sugita, HanaKana, Nakamura, Miyu tan and Tomori Kusunoki. Is this the first time Tomori Kusunoki voicing character like this? Her voice fit Lize tan perfectly.
Jan 7, 2023 8:20 AM

Mar 2012
Where can I buy that game where tsundere is doomed to die in all routes!? I so need that game in my life!
Jan 7, 2023 12:11 PM

Jul 2008
This is everything I could've asked for!
TSUN, wholesome, lols, isekai, and the incredible ending theme song.  10/10 first ep!

Let's save Liselotte and lead her towards a happy ending!!!

Jan 7, 2023 6:40 PM

Sep 2011
Interesting twist on the otome game "isekai" format
Jan 7, 2023 8:52 PM
Jan 2022
Definitely one of the top romance anime of the season!! Have been waiting for this to air for the longest and was not disappointed. Ep.1 for sure sealed it for me!! Can't wait to see what will happen between Endo and Kobayashi as well as the prince and Lieselotte(":

Note* would agree with upper comment^ It is definitely a twist comparing it to many other similar animes like this! It's new and refreshing.
Jan 7, 2023 10:22 PM

Nov 2021
I didn't plan on watching this, but wow, that was way better than I expected. One of the cutest first eps I've ever seen, I love the concept so much and it was executed well. Looks like this will be the hidden gem of the season for me
Jan 8, 2023 12:56 AM
Feb 2022
x2kill4 said:
hamefura with 3rd person Perfective,, 
not intersting ill drop this one 
its not harem and its not hamefura
Jan 8, 2023 3:50 AM
Mar 2021
Anime logic at its peak.
Jan 8, 2023 5:23 AM
Oct 2019
My first entry to Villainess Otome Anime. only heard things about previous series here and there, kinda know what's the series is about.

I love this concept already.

Kana Hanazawa always nailed her role. she is so funny.

wait a minute the Actor that say something sus about Fiene, seems like there is another twist in this Anime.
Jan 8, 2023 6:29 AM
Aug 2017
An excellent start, exactly what I imagined from the manga, really!
It's gonna be a fun anime to watch :D
Jan 8, 2023 6:32 AM

Aug 2020
Interesting setup, with one game character being able to hear the voices of the people playing the game. And what was with that guy at the end, talking to Fiene about seeing her soon? Can he insert himself into the game? 
Jan 8, 2023 6:40 AM
Mar 2022
ButtSlapper said:
dropped because the title is too long and i am too lazy to remember it.
Tsunlise is the shortened version of its Japanese title. The English title of the show is Endo and Kobayashi Live. In any case, it's your loss for dropping a good show just because the title is too long for you.
Jan 8, 2023 9:48 AM

Mar 2014
It's not really my cup of tea and Kobayashi is kinda annoying but Liselotte is cute though... Maybe I 'll stick around a bit longer
Jan 8, 2023 8:55 PM

Jan 2021
The only other villainess anime I've watched and enjoyed is All Routes Lead to Doom, but this looks like something I'll enjoy. The episode was pretty funny. Tsun de rais got me every time lmao. The OP was great, and the ED was decent. The actor at the end seems to have an obsession with Fiene, so I'm wondering if he'll somehow manage to get in the way of Lord Endoh and Lady Kobayashee. Looking forward to more.

Jan 8, 2023 9:53 PM

Feb 2014
This hit all the right buttons for me. Seems like it’s going to be a fun cross dimensional rom com. I’m 100% on board! This is a very interesting concept. I can’t wait for more!
Jan 9, 2023 3:33 AM

May 2009
I want to throw up when I see people using isekai instead fantasy. Soon LotR will be called isekai.
Anyway good first episode.
Jan 9, 2023 6:55 AM

Jun 2016
this is so interesting to be honest !! 
i tought this is like akuyaku reijou but i was totally wrong !!
Jan 9, 2023 8:57 AM

Mar 2013
Seriously, I laughed so hard watching this episode.
Another concept has been revealed for the Villainess (anime onlies?) and I really am fond of this. Such a story for this season will be a blast to look forward to. (Even if it is not a new concept, it is still a breath of fresh air to me)
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jan 9, 2023 10:44 AM

Oct 2015
For me the key point to like this anime is the comedy. It was just so fun to see their commentaries, reaction of the characters and the expectation of what’s going to be the next step toward the happy ending of the villainess.
Still, it is not as enganging by the very start as I hoped so. The involvement of the commentarists from outside the game and not as an isekai is a plot pretty interesting but that seems to be lacking without the comedic moments.
I will watch the following episodes to see the development of the story, and I hope that it will be better than what it is at the moment.

Jan 9, 2023 11:34 AM

Nov 2010
Villainess should just be a genre at this point
Jan 9, 2023 12:47 PM
Oct 2021
story- 9, interesting a romance between two worlds and that ending made me bugged lol

art-10, the way I like it

sound/music- 8

characters- 8, pretty cool, except this girl screams A LOT

enjoyment- 8

overall - 8.4

but since the metric is between 1-5 I will give it a 4
Jan 9, 2023 6:43 PM
Feb 2021
I sympathized I would say
Jan 10, 2023 1:33 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Was confused at what the premise was at first, but it quickly became clear. And thank goodness for the gimmick introduced being that the players can communicate with the game characters. Otherwise it would've been pretty flat. Our dude here is going to be lead in the right way in how to deal with a tsundere, and that should make for a very interesting watch if handled well. If not, it will get old fast, and will most likely be a drop from me. But I believe it is capable of being something fun and endearing. 

I really liked  the ED; it feels like there is real emotion behind it. 

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Jan 10, 2023 5:57 AM
Oct 2020
actually got me interested
Jan 10, 2023 3:07 PM

Nov 2009
I love them Villainess anime.

Tho I am seeing a trend of all the Villainess as Tsunderes types... hmm... lol

___ ___ ___

And this series is pretty much the players playing as "Gods" directing the game NPCs into doing/ thinking what the players want.

What's really interesting about this series is... the Earth MCs started the game on a game that they already previous had / played, they simply just reset it to start over. (cause the club and Kobayashi already finished the game and constantly talks about it, Kobayashi even complete the "Fan Disk")

But somehow... it randomly sends the players voices into the game, lol.  (and Sieg responds, LOL)

And thus, we start the "reverse NTR" of Otome Game's where "MCs steals the Villainess's fiance" by making it so the "MC of game" doesn't end up with their "good end" and instead the Villainess ends with "good end"

Tho... apparently the game "Disc" is stuck in autoplay. But they can remove the game disk? since they'll be playing the game in their house over summer?... and apparently the game world is still moving on without any other pauses. As we saw Lieselotte at the end.

And we also got another model dude on Earth that's hinted to be the "god" of Fiene.

So I take it the Duo will be going up against the Model to see who can get their "MC" or "Villainess" the good end...

BUT, the most interesting thing here is... apparently no one is going to be "controlling" Lieselotte. Hmm... the supposed subject of Villainess Otome, lol.

Basically a reverse of other Villainess anime where Earth ppls isekai into Game npcs as Villainess and most npcs ramains their game self.

This one have ppls talking/ controlling the npcs that's around the Villainess while the Villainess remains her game self.

___ ___ ___

TBH, it would really interesting if RL Otome games starts to implement "Ai Dungeon" and the characters in games will do/ respond to what the players want. (but I guess to also show the characters arts/ animated to respond to players random decisions that's not written in the game, they would have to use Ai Art Generator... which would cause certain issues iRL, lol)

___ ___ ___
amlgJan 10, 2023 3:13 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 10, 2023 7:26 PM
Feb 2015
It's interesting how they include the text box to show it's part of the game. Liese is so cuteeeeeee
Jan 11, 2023 3:13 AM

Jun 2013
Oh another villainess anime but with a twist this time
AxelucardJan 11, 2023 3:25 AM
Jan 11, 2023 1:15 PM
Sep 2012
A bit different from the LN and Manga; it was implied that it was pretty important that Endo did the fandisc first, but I love everything else. I especially like the use of the LN illustrations for the ED~
Jan 12, 2023 10:36 AM

Mar 2018
The ED for this show is so good omg.

Aside from that, looking forward to this- I like the characters so far.
Jan 12, 2023 11:48 AM

May 2015
That was pretty funny. I like how we now have two separate romantic plots (in game and real life) to keep track of.
Jan 18, 2023 10:06 AM
Jun 2021
Man this anime is really so cute and wholesome cause it's not everyday you see mc who knows that heroin is tsundere and just fallin in love with her more and more and the way they take isekai otome game concept to whole new level is just amazing.they gonna be so cute couple so really excited for this one and really love 1st episode. Btw we already know who villain is๐Ÿ˜…
Jan 18, 2023 3:06 PM
Jan 2017
i really like otome animes, and this one omg i really liked it just from the first episode, i liked the new concept that two real students are playing the game then figure out that they can contact with one of the game's character, but the most important thing is Liselotte, ngl she's one of the most prettiest anime character, also tsundere suits her so well
Jan 20, 2023 5:49 AM

Nov 2019
Endo, you were showing a lecherous face at the end >:D
Jan 26, 2023 2:42 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I'm probably going to end up being more interested in what our two game players are doing, to be honest, ha hah! Seems fun, but I have a feeling that the video game part will end up being a bit gimmicky.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jan 27, 2023 7:27 AM

Sep 2018
I tried it, I didn't like it...
Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jan 27, 2023 3:38 PM
Oct 2022
fun!!! nothing spectacular but I enjoyed it a lot, and the gimmick/framing device is very creative and unique! excited to watch more of these dumbasses
Feb 7, 2023 4:32 PM

Dec 2011
Lieselotte is so cute !
Feb 9, 2023 1:18 PM

Oct 2017
Lieselotte kawaii, she really is cute. Except for the guidance part this seems like another one of those villainess animes but it was a decent start, should be worthwhile.
Feb 14, 2023 10:55 PM

Feb 2019
Kobayashi's soooo clueless. Poor Endo, I hope he doesn't stay in the "friendzone" for long lol
Mar 7, 2023 2:06 PM

Nov 2017
Very cool setting and the 1st ep delivered big time!
Mar 10, 2023 11:55 AM

Jun 2015
Late on the take but I do like the spin on the crop of otome shows last few years. Lets go
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Apr 30, 2023 1:35 PM

Mar 2013
Wow, i was really doubting for the first half about the "not isekai", but it's actualy a a breath of fresh air after the otome one with the demon lord.
And liselotte tsundere behavior is giving me live.
lasodamosApr 30, 2023 2:57 PM
May 3, 2023 9:17 AM

Jul 2015
It may not be an isekai like the other Otome game Villainness stories but sure has a refreshing spin on the genre with the mc's being overseeing the game characters as kind of 'gods'.

Jun 8, 2023 5:28 PM

Feb 2015
Felt a bit odd in the first half but made up for it in the second. Still not totally sure where they are going with this. Could be fun, or a shipwreck.
Jun 9, 2023 10:44 AM
Jul 2013
So far I like the anime, the first episode shows a new take on the dating SIM animes and I like it.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2023

98 by callmethebigG »»
Sep 15, 10:13 PM

» As much as i liked the first half, i hated the second half

Kitsune_089 - Jul 22

4 by Bekaweeb »»
Jul 24, 5:25 AM

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2023

41 by nirererin »»
Jul 17, 11:44 PM

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2023

45 by nirererin »»
Jul 16, 10:49 PM

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2023

34 by LocalMagicalGirl »»
Jul 16, 9:46 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.