Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mieruko-chan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 14, 2021 12:06 PM
Jan 2015
Two more times...
Nov 14, 2021 12:08 PM
Jan 2015
Lelouch0202 said:
Yuria's misunderstandings are entertaining but I kinda wish Miko would try to clear up things and her how much see can see since she already suspects Yuria is unable to see the big ones.

Interesting, so does 3 times mean the spirit will save Miko 3 times?
two more now.. I guess
Nov 14, 2021 12:32 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Probably the best episode so far for me mainly because of Yuria and that last photo. The rest was kinda more of the same: fanservice and ignoring monsters while Hana is oblivious to everything.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Nov 14, 2021 1:25 PM

Sep 2018
Yuria's delusions of Miko were hilarious, love those little animated scenes in her mind. These creatures actually be really creepy lol, incredible how the mangaka manages to create a humorous atmosphere with such a premise like this one.
Nov 14, 2021 2:53 PM

Apr 2015
The misunderstanding in the tunnel was unreal, it was legit funny. It's great to see that Miko and Yuria both have the power to see spirits, but Miko on a much higher scale. To what Yuria thinks is Miko exorcising them, is just a bigger spirit eating them all. It was incredibly creepy though.

Miko got saved another time by the shrine maidens. I am really curious if we're going more in depth on that. Personally I would love to see Miko explore for answers herself.

Yuria getting a face full, not once, not twice, but thrice this episode. Luckyyyyy
Nov 14, 2021 2:59 PM

Jul 2021
The Best episodes so far! this episode raises the score for me from 6/10 to 8/10!
Nov 14, 2021 3:00 PM
Jul 2018
Yuria did everything to beat Miko but it didn't work out but she tried!!.
Nov 14, 2021 3:01 PM
Jul 2021
Brushrop03 said:
I started of really enjoying this anime, but I feel like it's dragging some plot wise. The gag of her just pretending not to see the ghost is getting a little dry for me. Especially since we haven't seen the ghost posing any real danger. It's gotten me questioning how she's still scared of these things at this point

But saying all that. Still a 7-8 for me. I do like the 3 girls as characters. Art is great. Actually started reading the manga and it does start to pick up on plot, but takes a while.
i can’t even tell if you’re trolling or not lmao. we literally just saw that they would try to attack her if she saw them. How is she still scared of these things? my friend, i think most of us would piss our pants whenever we saw some shit like that.
Nov 14, 2021 3:12 PM

Aug 2020
The fanservice from the very start lol. I love seeing the comedy in this show. The way Yulia got the wrong idea of how strong Miko is. The tunnel part was pretty amazing scene for me. Good thing they were saved by the guardians of the shrine

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Nov 14, 2021 3:16 PM

Sep 2018
Still doing a great job with a singular concept.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Nov 14, 2021 3:22 PM

Jun 2016
Yuria is a sort of Chūnibyō except for the fact that she's not completely delusional, she really sees things, but she misunderstands many situations because she can't see the bigger ones that only Miko can see... XD
She's so cute, and this time she risked to be suffocated 2 times by Hana's and Miko's chests, poor thing. XD
Nov 14, 2021 3:42 PM
Jul 2018
Probably the best episode we’ve gotten so far. Was actually scary at times. Feel like things are finally going to start happening
Nov 14, 2021 4:25 PM

Jun 2021
rizqy96 said:
Didn't expect that Yuria fanservice at the start but very welcomed nonetheless

That ass xD didnt expected that
Nov 14, 2021 4:56 PM

Jan 2019
Punkero said:
Not to trash on this show, but this episode was the first one where I laughed several times, I guess this is where the show starts to transition from ecchi to comedy, like some manga readers said so.

Understandable, the comedy overall is pretty mild even in the manga, as it started just from a simple premise that was a bit repetitive. Yuria was definitely a level up for the jokes. We'll get some new characters soon too (one of them is a returning character from earlier episodes, actually), adding both to comedy and drama.
Nov 14, 2021 5:17 PM

Sep 2020
This is funny yet another creepy episode.

Creepy on that tunnel drum monster's, afff, I wonder what happens if she really attacked our girls.

Funny coz Yuria's misconception's on Miko-chan's abilities is totally out of this world, definitely on her own world, hahaha.
I hope she will figure out soon what are the other things she couldnt see that Miko could.

Love this episode.

PS: Yuria's quite lucky today, passing out on Miko and Hanna's oppai. LOL
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Nov 14, 2021 5:26 PM

Mar 2016
Hana being able to take pictures anywhere now. Just what Miko needs from the damn ghost magnet :P

Really hoping that Yuria can get the damn hint that shhe has been reading Miko wrong all this time. Didn't help that she could see the ghosts being devoured, but even a cloud of the damn Barrel Spider that was eating them.

Seems that Miko really is under the protection of those shrine spirits whhen she is under threat from a powerful ghost - although this time they just seemed to weaken it down before driving it off instead of outright destroying it. Does that mean it's 'two times' now? What will Miko need to do to get another round of protection when it runs out? :S

If I ever have to kick the bucket, I'd definitely want to go out like Yuria with that Hana hug xD
Nov 14, 2021 6:18 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn, 666 likes, can't stop laughing with that. On the other side, that huge spirit around the school finally been captured again via Hana's camera. I remembering its already appeared earlier, so i wonder if the spirit matter on the later episode.

Anyway for these episode, Yulia was a bit annoying with her constant push over Miko and Hana. I know she's lacking the sense, moreover with her absolute wrong idea about the spirit and exorcism. But for real, on these episode, i can't lie but feels frustate seeing her acted like that. Poor Miko, couldn't do anything much these time and just handing that message up situations to her guardian spirits.

Hopefully she got more good sense in the next few episodes. Or at least, Miko shall tell her the truth, smh. Lets see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 14, 2021 6:21 PM

Aug 2020
Yulia wanted revenge from Miko's "attack" towards her, and also to know if she was really that strong. The idea of taking Hana to a tunnel for pictures training (along with Miko) was for this purpose. Miko "exorcised" the spirits there, as Yulia saw (they were accidents of course, like the one biting the other).

Well, after a time the mikos that showed up in the last episode appeared here and defeated all the spirits at the tunnel. After it, they decided to eat and Yulia discovered about Hana's strength, and thought that Miko's snack offering was a menace xD

Impressive.

Nov 14, 2021 6:35 PM

Jul 2008
chickenparty said:
Brushrop03 said:
I started of really enjoying this anime, but I feel like it's dragging some plot wise. The gag of her just pretending not to see the ghost is getting a little dry for me. Especially since we haven't seen the ghost posing any real danger. It's gotten me questioning how she's still scared of these things at this point

But saying all that. Still a 7-8 for me. I do like the 3 girls as characters. Art is great. Actually started reading the manga and it does start to pick up on plot, but takes a while.
i can’t even tell if you’re trolling or not lmao. we literally just saw that they would try to attack her if she saw them. How is she still scared of these things? my friend, i think most of us would piss our pants whenever we saw some shit like that.

We don't know how long she's been dealing with this, but it started prior to the point in time the anime started. You would think she would become pretty numb to this by now. Especially when, at this point in the anime, they've never caused her physical harm. She walked straight through one in eps 3. You would piss your pants? Cool. I don't think I would.

And I won't get into the manga...
Nov 14, 2021 7:05 PM
Aug 2021
BEST EPISODE SO FAR. loved it. Need more.
Nov 14, 2021 7:16 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
The misunderstandings are something that are always pretty funny to me in anime and it was interesting how Yuria thought Miko was so special lol. I liked the three of them and I definitely wouldn't mind having more episodes with just them in the future.

I wasn't expecting to see those spirit things again so soon but it does make me more curious about the mystery about them which I appreciate

Nov 14, 2021 7:26 PM

Dec 2018
Poor Miko have to use one of 3 from those shrine beings help.
Yulia is annoying saying that she can see them, but then again... she can't really see the dangerous powerful type like Miko does...
Wonder if someone else can see the powerful one like Miko does.... everyone introduced so far only saw small, weak, and dark aura presence ghost only.

Nov 14, 2021 8:45 PM

May 2021
Well this episode was somehow fun? I need the story to make clear why the spirits are something to be worried about, 7 episodes in and the only factor that makes them of interest is the fact that they are horrible to look at

Nov 14, 2021 8:46 PM

Jan 2019
The fact that they show up in images is interesting.

And can these ghosts actually affect people? Hana doesn't seem to mind them being all over her. Doesn't seem like the stakes are super high.
Nov 14, 2021 8:57 PM
Dec 2020
So uh, the episode was good and all but about that ghost who was in the barrel in chains.That is not the girl who had been raped and tortured and put in the barrel in real life right? Cuz honestly it reminded me of her and I feel so bad now
Nov 14, 2021 9:02 PM

May 2021
aplacebeyondMAL said:

And can these ghosts actually affect people? Hana doesn't seem to mind them being all over her. Doesn't seem like the stakes are super high.

Interestingly enough, they also show in video. There was some episode where Miko had to escape from the house because the TV was full of them

Nov 14, 2021 9:09 PM

Apr 2015
I think I dislike Mieruko-chan. The person, not the anime.
Nov 14, 2021 9:23 PM

Jan 2016
BonkyTrollDoll said:

you mean Miko,

Mieruko-chan or Mieru ko-chan isn't a name it's a phrase "Girl who can see"
Nov 14, 2021 9:24 PM
Jan 2021
You’d think clearing things up with Yuria already would be smart so they can avoid getting into dangerous situations
Nov 14, 2021 9:35 PM

Apr 2015
miros said:
BonkyTrollDoll said:

you mean Miko,

Mieruko-chan or Mieru ko-chan isn't a name it's a phrase "Girl who can see"

Yeah, what you said.
Nov 14, 2021 10:13 PM

Feb 2016
Can the ghost hurt Mieruko physically?
Nov 14, 2021 10:30 PM

Dec 2018
Sondfer said:
dasprn said:

Wasn't it 3? She only used one right?

First - at the shrine.
Second - in the tunnel.

If you rewatch the previous episode, Miko asked for two wishes, 1 to save Hana from the ghost that following her and 2. for herself too if they can.

Nov 14, 2021 11:54 PM

Apr 2014
These kids know that their smartphones have a flashlight on them, right?
Nov 15, 2021 12:45 AM
Jan 2021
024 said:
I'm enjoying this anime way too much

I do feel like the animation is slowly getting a bit worse..

I can vouch with this one... Hoping it would be ok.

Only graded this episode 4/5, I felt like this episode lost some scary points and went ham on the comedy jar. Nonetheless, it is nice to see this trio sync.

Nov 15, 2021 1:03 AM
Aug 2021
Those two shrine maiden spirits each held up one finger. Does this indicated that they'll only help her one more time (if you include last weekend's shrine visit and this weekend's tunnel trip)?

Also, I find it a little odd that Yulia can see the mobs but not the bosses. One would think that the bosses, being more powerful, would have more of a presence.

These poor girls could really do with a Jujutsu sorcerer or two though, shame.
Nov 15, 2021 1:27 AM

Jul 2021
at 3:25 : hana 's photo has 666 likes : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_beast

at 13:7 : this ghost boss looks like a hermit crab , lol .

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Nov 15, 2021 3:29 AM

Apr 2020
I don't think this was a great episode, but eh there's the three of them (finally) so it'll do.
Nov 15, 2021 5:27 AM

Jul 2014
I always felt that the misunderstandings between Miko and Yulia were when the manga's comedic elements became most apparent, and this episode was no exception in that regard. That said, given the danger that's arising from these misunderstandings, Miko really needs to find a safe way to properly explains things to Yuria and clear up the misunderstanding; if not for the shrine foxes, they'd have probably all died in that tunnel off the back of the misunderstanding going on here.
Nov 15, 2021 6:27 AM

Oct 2016
Great episode! Yulia's misunderstandings were fucking hilarious. Once again the mix of comedy and horror were on point, but I think this one was definitely the funniest so far. Yulia was looking for copper, but found gold. She found friends. That's really cute. Poor Yulia though, not only was she choked out a few episodes ago, she also got choked out by some honkers twice this episode lmao.

I guess the fox spirits saving her last episode is counted in those three times, so Miko has one more time to be saved. I wonder if she can replenish that if she prays again or there's a cooldown or something. So Yulia can see Hana's immense aura. I am really liking these threes dynamic. Looking forward to the next episode.
Nov 15, 2021 6:40 AM
Sep 2016
Hmmm... Please correct me if I'm wrong:
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Nov 15, 2021 8:03 AM
May 2020
Is it only me who overthinks the meaning of 3 times as the spirit says?
Main characters in the current episode: 3
Number of times they will exorcise spirits for her: 3
Days of Jesus ressurection: 3

Or is it just coincidence?
Nov 15, 2021 9:12 AM

Aug 2017
Finally some anime misunderstandings that aren't about romance

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Nov 15, 2021 10:17 AM

Sep 2018
The fact that Yulia joins the group makes me happy and makes the narration even more nice and fun, thanks to her misunderstandings. The narration once again beyond the facetious, reserves a slightly less compelling parenthesis than the previous episode, but always interesting, I can't wait for the eighth episode to arrive. I didn't think this anime got to involve me so much, yay! Excellent designs, which ensure that the expressiveness of the characters is excellent in terms of graphics.
Nov 15, 2021 10:27 AM

Sep 2018
aplacebeyondMAL said:

I'm thinking that acknowledging them is what allows them to affect you.

Hana is completely oblivious

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Nov 15, 2021 12:50 PM
Jul 2021
Its actually really good
Best anime of 2021?
Nov 15, 2021 2:40 PM

Apr 2012
chickenparty said:
Brushrop03 said:

Remember that everytime she has an encounter with a ghost they would ask if she could see them. Not acknowledging them somewhat keeps them from doing actual harm of some sort. Validating their existence would probably give them access to take things further e.g possess a body.

borderliner said:
aplacebeyondMAL said:

I'm thinking that acknowledging them is what allows them to affect you.

Hana is completely oblivious

I agree to this. Evil spirits have been described as feeding off someone's fear and for them to get validation that they are the cause will give them the boost they've been seeking to escalate the situation.
Janethan23Nov 15, 2021 2:48 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Nov 15, 2021 4:59 PM
Jul 2018
this anime makes me more mad every episode. why did they make miko just start DIRECTLY LOOKING at the spirits like , good lord... Passione is making miko so fucking stupid STOP LOOKING AT THE SPIRITS STOP ACKNOWLEDGING THEM SO MUCH SHE WAS NOT LIKE THIS IN THE MANGA.
Nov 15, 2021 6:49 PM

Jun 2021
Didn't really care for the story, but these guys just keep delivering in the animation department. A lot of props to Passione.
Nov 15, 2021 7:28 PM
Apr 2021
Yuria's misunderstandings are funny but I feel like there is only room for 1 more episode of it without resolving that.

Also is Yuria getting suffocated going to be a running gag moving forwards?
Nov 15, 2021 8:38 PM

Apr 2020
Lmao, the misunderstanding was hilarious
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2021

306 by Ajoraa »»
Sep 21, 5:59 AM

» Season 2 announcement is fake

Aru_Kun07 - Sep 7

28 by Aru_Kun07 »»
Sep 18, 6:40 AM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2021

262 by magraobl »»
Sep 13, 4:02 PM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2021

171 by magraobl »»
Sep 13, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2021

247 by magraobl »»
Sep 13, 12:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.