Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 29, 2020 12:44 PM

Oct 2019
I don't think that Nana's plan would work, as far as I know, touchscreens react to the electricity in the nerves of the fingers, the zombie wouldn't be able to activate it.
But I really enjoyed this episode, Nana was already making mistakes and this guy is even more op than Kyouya
Nov 29, 2020 1:09 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
MrZweihander said:
I don't think that Nana's plan would work, as far as I know, touchscreens react to the electricity in the nerves of the fingers, the zombie wouldn't be able to activate it.
Also wouldn't the phone go into sleep mode from being inactive for too long before the finger melted anyway?

Pretty epic episode ending either way though
Nov 29, 2020 1:29 PM
Nov 2020
MrZweihander said:

It is possible that the reaction that caused the message to be send was not the melting finger, but the rubber band (or if it was) above it, which hitted SEND button after the finger melted which kinda makes it possible, because touchscreens also react to rubber some pens have rubber coating over the writing tip which you can use to write on your phone for example.
Nov 29, 2020 1:39 PM
Nov 2020
HaXXspetten said:
Also wouldn't the phone go into sleep mode from being inactive for too long before the finger melted anyway?

She probably turned it off, most phones can do that.
Nov 29, 2020 1:45 PM

Aug 2019
I swear if she is somehow able to overcome this
Nov 29, 2020 1:45 PM

Jun 2017
This Jin is pretty OP, I wonder why he will let Nana continue the killings because as far as he is concerned his story is over with him being the last survivor of that battle royale 5 years ago. Things definitely took an interesting turn.
Nov 29, 2020 2:21 PM
Mar 2019
Even as a manga reader , i was surprised by how they adapted this episode .
Nov 29, 2020 2:26 PM

Mar 2020
So Nana met with one of the students who was sent earlier, in this case the only one who survived and he is very strong since he can use the power of any talented person. But how can he not know Nana's power if he could become her? Considering that he turned into several classmates.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Nov 29, 2020 3:35 PM

Jun 2020
Nana's acting is always effective as always, who would have thought that Michiru has almost caught Nana, well that new guy seems stronger than Kyouya.
Nov 29, 2020 4:04 PM

Apr 2019
good job nana for picking plan C, it worked out in the end. I'm really liking the introduction and backstory of this new character jin. Was interesting learning some history about the island. seems he has the plunderer power... reminded me of the anime plunderer and charlotte lol. He must've known from the start that Nana was powerless if he couldn't steal a power from her. It will be interesting to see how Nana is going to get herself out of this one (if she even will be able to?)

Nov 29, 2020 4:15 PM

Feb 2020
Holy freaking shit. That was better than all of the freaking episodes so far. Actually bumped my rating up from a 5/10 to a 6/10 LOL. Man, if all the episodes had this amount of suspense and mystery I definitely would rated it a 7+.

SOOOO satisfying how he finally checkmated Nana successfully. Honestly wondering how the fuck she can escape from that now.

Amazing episode 5/5

LOL @ all the people who thought Michiru was a useless whiny character (which she was). Honestly with the way she was acting the whole season it would've been reasonable to suspect that she had another side to her but she honestly fooled me.
"You... are truly slothful!"

Nov 29, 2020 4:20 PM
Aug 2020
KuroNekoAlchemy said:
I identify as a skirt chasing pervert with a murder fetish
as do I. No regrets.
Nov 29, 2020 5:03 PM

Nov 2014
3 plot twists in the same episode! First Michiru turning out to be "evil", then Nana being cornered by Michiru, and lastly Tachibana being killed by Nana. I nearly fell for all of them. Kudos to the mangaka for pulling them off so well.

I noticed how Nana has begun to reflect on her actions and reconsider the way she views the talented students. At the beginning of the series, she thought all of them are enemies of humanity and deserves to die. But now after she has gotten to know them, she realized not all of them are bad and some, like Michiru and Nanao, don't deserve to die.

Nana is changing and developing as a character. She's not your typical pink-haired psycho who's just a mindless killer. She behaves like a normal human being who has a mind of her own and can make her own decisions on right and wrong. I'm excited to see how Nana's changes will affect her mission and the future plot of this series.
Nov 29, 2020 5:24 PM

Nov 2014
DannyTheDonkey said:
Mixed feeling regarding this week episode. I'm pretty excited when I see fake 'Michiru' revealing her true colors as this kinda show that these characters are actually not as dumb as the show suggest from the previous episodes. But then it went back to usual pattern with Nana trying mind games with a lot of twist againts another enemy this time fake michiru, but twist and turn is nice and all but somehow I feel drained because I have seen the same thing for the last 8 episodes.

I'm actually glad it didn't take the cliche route of "cute innocent girl is secretly a calculating bitch". Like how many of that have we seen before? From Nana herself to Yuno Gasai to Satou to Kushida Kikyou... It's a breath of fresh air that Michiru is as innocent as she looks.
Nov 29, 2020 5:51 PM

Jun 2008
RainyShadow said:
Funny...
Kyoya could have just ringed the phone to see if it's nearby, instead of searching Nana and embarasing himself in front of the others.
Jin could have transformed into Nana and find out about her lack of powers - instead he just kept asking her about it.
Obvious solutions, thrown away for the plot armor...

Jin was keeping the true extent of his powers a secret. Pretending not to know about Nana's lack of power helps to keep that secret, and in general makes him look weaker than he really is, which was his whole plan.

That's how I saw it, at least, as an anime-only viewer.
Nov 29, 2020 6:35 PM
Apr 2020
Holy crap.. This basically the BEST episode of the whole anime series. I didn't even predicted at all that latter scene where Kyouya and her other classmates would show up when she drugged Jin. Now Nana, how will you escape from this now that you learned about Jim's OP ability?
Nov 29, 2020 6:40 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Soo, that eyeglasses guy from the early episode was the student from the past incident of a brutality of the talented teens. Thats surprised me a lot. He was there to spied on Nana, eh? Interesting. He could copy the appearance and even their talent too. What a broken talent he had there. But the problem is how? Well, Nana really in a great danger there, after succeeded to flee from Kyouya's judgement. She was forced to cooperate with those real enemy of the humanity, even her handphone on those guy hand. Anyway, talk about the enemy, Nana never realized her status as the enemy of them too. Thats why her body never had a chance to rest xd.

Well, the first part was surprisingly good. Even its kinda lame, because for me, its looks so forcefully to be happen. But, in fact, Nana logic explanations of it, even she need to made a three separating plan to avoid every possibility of Kyouya's deduction skill, was indeed fine for my understanding.

Then, after sacrificing the oped sequence, for the sake of those info dumped, the real deal of Nana to escape from those scary guy will be a peak from these season. Shall she cooperating with him? Or, she will getting help from her talented friend at her class? Well, everything will be possible. So, lets see the next episode!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 29, 2020 7:13 PM

May 2020
Kyoya's super interesting cuz he obviously still believes nana is sus but at this point he just doesn't know what she is, and how he just dropped the note thing because he knew he wasn't going to get anywhere with that. Also am I the only one who was more nervous that Kyoya was actually behind her in the cave rather than a guy who has everyone's powers?
Nov 29, 2020 7:27 PM

Aug 2020
Tachibana is pretty cool. Though I thought that kyouya and the others actually outsmarted nana in the end there but nope they really are stupid.

Damn there are a lot of plot holes but they made it actually decent. I just wanna see them have an all out war now.
Nov 29, 2020 8:00 PM

Aug 2014
I swear to God, every character Kouji Yusa voices just gets 50% better. Golden voice, even if I still find his serious voice weaker than his maniac one after hearing Midousuji for so long.
I hope Jin sticks around for a bit!
Nov 29, 2020 9:20 PM
Mar 2015
Hard to have any sympathy for Nana She really is a calculating bitch
Nov 29, 2020 9:34 PM

Jul 2020
I can't keep up with this out-of-nowhere bullshit plot twists and unlimited IQ reasoning. Sunlight, melting zombie, predicting the timing, plan A/B/C, using 'Nana-san' instead of 'Nana-shan'? Wtf is even going on? I'm only staying to see the end of it.

Nov 29, 2020 9:43 PM

Jan 2013
As expected Kyouya failed, Nana was one step ahead.

But the biggest plot twist of this episode has to be Michiru, holy s***!!!!! What a change in personality, wow! I was really telling myself all the time that she's that silly girl who is way too good so she is the last one to get killed.
To think that she would do that to Nana, damn!

Finally, it feels like we are reaching the ending, so much was revealed during this episode!

The whole present done by Michiru was a pretty big challenge for Nana, only if Kyouya was there sooner.

This new guy! wow! There's no way that you can kill him then, he has everyone's powers! That's way too insane xD

That ending was pretty troll tho tbh, i was really expecting that it was the real Kyouya and Michiru :/

Now i wonder how this guy will change the flow, can't wait for the next episode!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 29, 2020 10:32 PM
Jan 2020
SemExpectativa said:
So Nana met with one of the students who was sent earlier, in this case the only one who survived and he is very strong since he can use the power of any talented person. But how can he not know Nana's power if he could become her? Considering that he turned into several classmates.

Probably it's because of that he asked Nana:"What is your real talent?" Since he asked that, we can assumed he already turned into Nana and apparently he knew Nana is talentless.
Kur4y4m1Nov 29, 2020 10:44 PM
Nov 29, 2020 10:44 PM
Jan 2020
"Apparently you are an indiscriminate serial killer but Michiru-chan is somehow special? I glad I choose to take her form to see another real side of yours." ~Jin

"..but you prioritizing to help helpless creature, is that who you really are?" ~Jin

"There is a bad people like Yuka, but there is good person like Nakajima. Good people, bad people, it's not for me to decide." ~Nana

So can we assume that Nana is actually not a psycho killer since she still has a heart to think those? I really hope she has a reason to kill them and who is the one who framed her to murder them? And also I hoped she can repent from her crimes.
Nov 29, 2020 10:58 PM
Jun 2017
Nana meet your OP enemy---> Jin... Lets see how she can deal with it considering that her enemy can copy other talent and physical features
Nov 29, 2020 11:49 PM

Feb 2016
Woah, we finally get both a backstory for the island AND a new GOOD character? Cool!
Kyouya must have revenge at some point, Jin was probably the one who killed his sister!
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Nov 30, 2020 12:41 AM

Mar 2012
LOL... Just like in the manga, the "put the phone in the exact spot so that a text would send at a certain time of the day based on how the sun works" concept is as laughable as you can get. The show forces any nonsensical idea it can just to let Nana kill for a little longer. Glad it eventually stops being this stupid, but man the first half of the series (so far, in accordance with the manga) is so bad.
Nov 30, 2020 3:35 AM

Nov 2016
Nana-chan loves Michiru, her best friend ^^
Nov 30, 2020 3:52 AM

Aug 2008
I'm afraid defeating someone with immortality, healing and a bunch of other superpowers will call for some major asspull. Either that or retribution for being so overpowered (damn, I miss DtB) has to be a huge handicap. That zombie screen tap was already too much of a stretch.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Nov 30, 2020 4:06 AM
Jan 2020
Well I wonder.. This guy is OP + as smart as Kyouya or even more after all. I doubt Nana will be able to win against talented this time
Nov 30, 2020 4:58 AM

Oct 2016
As expected, Nana did not have the phone. You were really really close Kyoya but, again Nana is just one step ahead of you. Ngl though, this is my favorite episode so far, the introduction of Jin was fucking dope. Plus his voice sounds really awesome, and his op as fuck. There's no way Nana can beat him, the only choice would be to cooperate with the dude.

I like that we are seeing signs that Nana is not completely heartless, she has a soft spot for Michiru and she's thinking about good people and bad people and how she has no right to decide which, people are. I look forward to Nana's backstory.
Nov 30, 2020 5:16 AM

Mar 2020
Kur4y4m1 said:
SemExpectativa said:

Probably it's because of that he asked Nana:"What is your real talent?" Since he asked that, we can assumed he already turned into Nana and apparently he knew Nana is talentless.

True, another possibility is that he thinks there is a condition to use her power, just like the girl who ate reptiles to produce poison.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Nov 30, 2020 7:15 AM

Aug 2019
Wow what a great episode.
This anime has me like ":O" every episode.
Nov 30, 2020 7:57 AM
Jul 2018
i'm enjoying jin he is very smart what will happen in the next episode i am very eager to see what will happen to nana.

Nov 30, 2020 8:42 AM
Nov 2020
Woah, that business suit guy is like the "Shang Tsung" of talenteds, lol.

Also, that seems like a plot-hole (or cheap plot device) that the corpses would "melt" in the sun. I mean, unless the talented aren't really human...
Nov 30, 2020 10:31 AM

Apr 2018
How does this series get more interesting every episode.

Haven't seen series like this, that can make me so hyped for next episode, in a while.

Though AOT season 4 will be starting quite soon ;)
Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
Nov 30, 2020 11:13 AM
Oct 2018
"The real Michiru would have used her power to heal her hand."
Why the hell would she though? It shortens her lifespan. Sure, she uses her ability whenever she can help someone, but would she really shorten her lifespan just to heal her own bruise? That's such a random and bold assumption.
Nov 30, 2020 8:16 PM
May 2016
AynehZ said:
"The real Michiru would have used her power to heal her hand."
Why the hell would she though? It shortens her lifespan. Sure, she uses her ability whenever she can help someone, but would she really shorten her lifespan just to heal her own bruise? That's such a random and bold assumption.

she's pretty impulsive when it comes to healing people
Nov 30, 2020 8:48 PM
Apr 2020
Jin Tachibana! Whoa! Twist after twist. This episode is so great! I hope he will reveal Nana's secret to the other students and bring down the conspiracy theorists, the real enemy of humanity.

Best episode so far!

Nov 30, 2020 9:59 PM

Oct 2017
LaatuMakkara said:
How does this series get more interesting every episode.

Haven't seen series like this, that can make me so hyped for next episode, in a while.

Though AOT season 4 will be starting quite soon ;)

Yeah, this type of kill or be killed story usually goes downhill as episode progresses.
This one gets better the further it goes.

I think I know where the anime adaptation will end for this season.
It'd be hell of a ride from now on.
We already get pass the boring part.
Nov 30, 2020 10:52 PM

May 2018
Jin Tachibana just saved this show. I’m kinda disappointed that Michiru wasn’t secretly a mastermind though...that would have been a great twist but I guess one note characters like her are necessary too sometimes lmao
Dec 1, 2020 2:48 AM
Mar 2019
kuwangpa said:

Also, that seems like a plot-hole (or cheap plot device) that the corpses would "melt" in the sun. I mean, unless the talented aren't really human...
it was established that zombies melts in the sun in this series after the necromancer dies ofc .
Dec 1, 2020 7:44 AM

Dec 2018
Best episode so far!
I'm so surprised to see Michiru suddenly showing her true colour... But then, it's reveal that she is not the real Michiru.

When Jin drank the poison coffee and falls down, I was like.. "Oh man, not another stupid character that died early after just been introduced"
Then the twisted part suddenly appear.
Woah... Jin is too powerful to process that power, wonder what his weakness.

Dec 1, 2020 9:49 AM

Sep 2015
Lmao at the amount of people in this thread who thinks the plot twist michiru is real.

No it’s not. The knife wielding michiru is actually jin.
Truth is absolute but human perception of truth is always relative.
Dec 1, 2020 2:09 PM

Mar 2016
Jin is a genuinely OP character. I feel like Nana is swimming in shark waters where the Great White is Jin and the Bull Shark is Kyouya.
Dec 1, 2020 6:35 PM
Nov 2020
Synchrohayba said:
kuwangpa said:

it was established that zombies melts in the sun in this series after the necromancer dies ofc .

Ah okay, so only the zombies that were manipulated by the necromancer will melt in the sun when their controller dies. I guess I overlooked that fact. Thanks!
Dec 1, 2020 10:53 PM

Apr 2020
This episode is gonna Lit! I want watch more!
Dec 2, 2020 8:54 AM

Oct 2017
chilledicecubes said:
Jin Tachibana just saved this show. I’m kinda disappointed that Michiru wasn’t secretly a mastermind though...that would have been a great twist but I guess one note characters like her are necessary too sometimes lmao

All I can say is prepare to cry :>
Dec 2, 2020 3:08 PM

May 2018
She will probably get away again because plot armor is strong in this one
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» talentless nana S2?

VELVET_BLUES - Jun 24, 2021

18 by Sku_te »»
Oct 18, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

267 by Sku_te »»
Oct 11, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

132 by GOBERSERK »»
Jun 12, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

285 by EmiliaPinkman »»
May 27, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.