Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 9, 2019 8:03 PM

Apr 2012
DarknessReality said:
Im loving this sisterly love between Melida and Elise. One of the main motivators to continue watching. Kufa's vampire thing a few episodes ago was interesting as well. Cant wait to see Melida find out about it. Guess the obvious hint was there with his name.

Lol, this show has more canonical romance than Fairy Gone, but for some reason it manages to be even more unintentionally lesbian than the first. At first I thought I was watching Princess Principal with a male protagonist, but now it suddenly turned into something like Revue Starlight with Tatsuya Shiba. I really don't understand the intentions of these guys.
Nov 10, 2019 9:58 AM

Aug 2018
I found the way how Madia was defeated a bit weird. It went from "here I am, let's fight now" to "boom, defeated & you even lost a few of your clothes, now let me take care of you".

Nov 10, 2019 11:44 AM

May 2015
RobertBobert said:
DarknessReality said:
Im loving this sisterly love between Melida and Elise. One of the main motivators to continue watching. Kufa's vampire thing a few episodes ago was interesting as well. Cant wait to see Melida find out about it. Guess the obvious hint was there with his name.

Lol, this show has more canonical romance than Fairy Gone, but for some reason it manages to be even more unintentionally lesbian than the first. At first I thought I was watching Princess Principal with a male protagonist, but now it suddenly turned into something like Revue Starlight with Tatsuya Shiba. I really don't understand the intentions of these guys.
DarknessReality said:

Well I see yuri and Im immedietly happy :) Its making the show more enjoyable for me.
DarknessRealityNov 11, 2019 8:28 AM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 10, 2019 2:19 PM

Apr 2012
@DarknessReality Apparently, now not only titles about female friendship, but also harems, can satisfy the gentle soul of a man of culture, lol.
Nov 10, 2019 9:44 PM
Nov 2019
This episode was great...The fight between Melida and Elise was fascinating..it shows their strong bond...the only thing that disappointed me is...I was expecting fight between Madia and Kufa but that ended in a blink of the eye which confused me...This is anime will be more enjoyable if they don't rush things like this...other that that loved it.
Nov 11, 2019 4:43 AM

Feb 2010
Chiibi said:
I have to agree with pacing issues especially in this episode. I need the LN like a drug. :<

Yeah, the pacing where they skip a whole fight.
Nov 11, 2019 1:34 PM
Jan 2018
I don't think there was even a fight to begin with .from what I have seen in other comments it ends really quickly in the LN as well
Nov 11, 2019 6:06 PM
Mar 2014
Otorez said:
I found the way how Madia was defeated a bit weird. It went from "here I am, let's fight now" to "boom, defeated & you even lost a few of your clothes, now let me take care of you".

Indeed. I was looking forward to their fight, but was confused as to how they went from being inside to the forest lol. Granted, guess this wasn't the purpose of the episode since it was about the Angel fight, but after they seemed to hype her up as being the best clown and such, I expected a lengthier battle than what we got in the previous episode.
Nov 12, 2019 10:52 AM

Aug 2018
8igfan said:
Otorez said:

Indeed. I was looking forward to their fight, but was confused as to how they went from being inside to the forest lol. Granted, guess this wasn't the purpose of the episode since it was about the Angel fight, but after they seemed to hype her up as being the best clown and such, I expected a lengthier battle than what we got in the previous episode.

Yeah I agree : when the 'fight' suddenly ended in the forest, I first thought that she was using a sort of control spell... but I instantly grew confused because we clearly saw Nerva lying down outside & we knew they had showed up in the 'arena' a bit before. Weird writing of this fight lul
OtorezNov 12, 2019 11:11 AM
Nov 13, 2019 2:16 PM

Jul 2009

What happened there I am confused.
Nov 13, 2019 5:13 PM

Jan 2016
This felt suuuper fast what the hecc
Nov 14, 2019 7:06 AM

Sep 2013
This feels very rushed. Shitty adaptation.
Nov 14, 2019 8:44 AM

Apr 2012
wtf with this shit pacing?

first, they need two people to ganging madia, saying strongest clown and all.

but then she was defeated in mere seconds.
Nov 16, 2019 11:09 AM

Jul 2008
Ellie sure got a power boost...
Nov 25, 2019 10:39 AM

Oct 2014
I'm dying. The art is so inconsistent.

Nov 28, 2019 11:21 PM

Aug 2018
This was lame as shit very weak shit this whole Episode was Shit
Dec 4, 2019 4:29 PM

Aug 2016
I feel like this suppose to be two or three episodes cut to one.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2019 3:06 PM

Nov 2009
I forgot about this series since episode 4...

was going to question episode 4's mass no boob... every student has literally flat chest...

then decide not to, and continue watching ep 5...

and... HOLY CRAP... the fk is with this anime? it's got some super low quality shit...

and what was that skipping an entire battle scene?... what happened? how the fk did they start in a building and end in a forest out of no where?...

I am afraid to watch ep 6...

(gonna watch some other anime for now... I am scared... may just drop the entire anime at episode 5...)

Gonna just rate this series 5/10 for now... good story, bad execution and low quality...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 31, 2019 6:16 AM
Sep 2019
Verry bad, ampas alur ceritanya jadi nggak jelas pas di episode 5
Jan 14, 2020 1:47 PM
Dec 2019
The battle was nice.

[73/100]
Jan 29, 2020 6:48 AM

Oct 2019
I'm not sure if I'm just interpreting this incorrectly, but I absolutely hated the fact that Lita told Elli to basically stop being strong, and give into her desire of being second best.
I would have preferred if Lita instead encouraged Elli to get better and better, for her own reasons and not just because of that old hag's.

despite this, I enjoyed the episode more than the previous ones and I found it had a somewhat consistent?? plot from last episode. These arcs are short AF though.

6/10 ep.
Mar 13, 2020 4:27 PM

Apr 2016
Black Madia's "true form" is the epitome of generic and stereotypical. Nice. The inconsistent art and animation really showed itself this episode.

I can't find a single thing to make a positive comment on.
Apr 11, 2020 8:30 PM

Jun 2011
Totally skipped over the fight, tf? For sure going to read the manga from the very first chapter after this bullcrap. Disappointing.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 21, 2020 12:47 AM

Jul 2015
Wait what the hell in the fight of Kufa vs Black Madia, why did they skip the fight?

Nice to see Elise and Melida's relation back to how they were as kids

May 27, 2020 2:01 AM

Aug 2017
Average episode. First, I appreciate that Mule La Mor turned out to be a good person and also there's another character to vary in the show. What I didn't like was that Black Madia turned out to impersonate Nerva. It looks like im missing something cuz it came out of nowhere. Also I think the battle with her ended up being anticlimactic. Another thing I can appreciate is that the drama between Melida and Elise was decently concluded even though I didn't like it.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 6, 2020 3:08 PM

Sep 2011
This is probably the worst episode to date, but it's not surprising as each episode gets worse and worse.

I stopped watching this series to avoid spoiling myself, as they had already surpassed the chapter I was reading in the manga (4 episodes = more than 20 chapters really...). I waited for months. Today, I saw 12 new chapters had been updated. I read them and thought: "oh well, I will be able to see a couple of episodes of the anime, finally", and this will be worth watching because these are all fights and really epic :)

BUT NOPE. HUGE NO.

They ate 10 episodes entirely and adapted the other two, and neither of those two were accurate either to the original. They invented facts and scenes like it was nothing. And skipped others. Really????? AND THE ANIMATION IS GETTING WORSE TOO. why.

What the f*ck am I watching?????????? I haven't felt this pissed with an adaptation..... ever. This is one of the worse (if not the worst) adaptation I have ever seen. For real.
"If you wish so ardently for your life to disappear then give it to me!"
Mar 7, 2021 6:25 PM
Jan 2019
This is shit. I decided to go back and compete any series I dropped and man this is bad lol. Burst out laughing at some of the animation of the faces.
Jun 14, 2021 6:18 AM
Aug 2020
How was Melida able to defeat Eli??
The fuck??

Its like a 16 year old kid who just went to gym beating a 16 year old kid who went to gym for past 5 years.

What kind of logic is author pulling out from his ass??

Then what the fuck was the battle that ended instantly??
Oct 31, 2021 8:30 PM

Jun 2020
Still the ongoing problem between Melida and Elli trying to figure out how to solve this problem

Well the competition began and it had its moments but it didn't hold out or stand out that much well figures this is just one of those lacking in context and depth stories but oh well let it be

Even Vampir had the wrong person like I'm as confused as him Kronii, The Madia fight didn't last as long and the antagonists are just as incompetent as they are they're just good in the first preview of their skills.
Aug 19, 2022 6:00 PM
Jul 2022
i like it, the story and the universe were cities are on this weird structure and the ....
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What's with the Hate?

Aytr0 - Jun 3, 2021

32 by pissolati »»
Aug 27, 3:35 PM

Poll: » Assassins Pride Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2019

226 by hieu2000 »»
Feb 14, 12:53 AM

» what makes the show THIS bad?

APolygons2 - Apr 20, 2023

23 by Akanekino »»
Nov 1, 2023 9:28 PM

Poll: » Assassins Pride Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2019

104 by f_lopezjmz »»
Oct 31, 2023 4:40 PM

Poll: » Assassins Pride Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2019

66 by f_lopezjmz »»
Oct 30, 2023 6:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.