Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 7, 2016 3:05 PM

Nov 2015
Ken and Yukina on a date that is cute! I want that huge Onigiri!

Jan 9, 2017 6:15 AM

Mar 2015
Hmm what Fusnarnie said about Kennosuke's memories is most intriguing.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 28, 2017 2:15 AM

Jun 2008
Did they hire people with special needs for security personnel?

I have a gun and am suppose to be trained to use it but let me just run like a little girl to the room to make a call while the bad guy does whatever he wants.

Btw Yukina can i have a nice small conversation with you before i notice the guy with the sword behind you?

And those workers. Damn! oh! look that guy is pointing a gun at us. Weird isn't it. Let's just stand here and watch if he will shoot us or not.
MonadApr 19, 2017 9:44 AM
Apr 5, 2017 8:53 PM
Jun 2013
well creppy blue hair is dead unless they pull some rebuild robot mojo. Now im starting to think the humans we have seen arent the aliens,but humans aliens abducted to be used.
Apr 17, 2017 3:01 PM

Aug 2009
I took a few weeks off from this anime because episodes 9 and 10 were so boring, but this episode was pretty damn good. Lovely action animation too. PA Works doesn't disappoint.

Monad said:
Did they hire people with special needs for security personnel?

I have a gun and am suppose to be trained to use it but let me just run like a little girl to the room to make a call while the bad guy does whatever he wants.

Btw Yukina can i have a nice small conversation with you before i notice the guy with the sword behind you?

And those workers. Damn! oh! look that guy is pointing a gun at ass. Weird isn't it. Let's just stand here and watch if he will shoot us or not.

lol this all bothered me as well.
Jul 25, 2017 2:24 PM
Aug 2014
He turned out to be rather incompetent after all. So the aliens don't even have any ranged weapons for him to be so impressed with a rifle. No wonder they're so weak.

How about you trust Kennosuke because the numerous times he's saved your asses.

Apr 9, 2018 4:16 AM

Dec 2012
lol They did abandon you Jiro. She ran with the quickness.
Sprayed them.
WTF! These dudes deadass just saw him point a gun at them from up there and they didn't panic? WTF!
Kennosuke arrives.
Yukina just pulled a Belle.
Sadakuro Saito?
He's going after Yukina.
Dat stab. Probably shouldn't have ran in slo-mo.
Dat fall.
LMAO at Kennosuke whipping out the phone to show them where to go like a boss!
LMAO at the big ass rice ball.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 22, 2018 3:13 PM

Jul 2013
See, this is how proper romance is done. It's not forced, it takes it's time, and it comes along naturally unlike in that stupid shitshow Darling in the Franxx "I like you because you remember that irrelevant but a little kind thing you did for me 15 years ago when we were toddlers?" Fucking stupid. But anyway, this confirms my suspicions that Kennosuke's memory was altered or maybe the humans who claim as efi dorg has their memories altered cause Kennosuke knows this Funani dude but he's just like wtf are you talking about bro? Cause remember ogres abduct people. Maybe these people who pilot these ogres really were from 450 years ago and they got abducted by the efi dorg, altered their memories, and made them pilots to hunt and kill their own kind.
Dec 3, 2018 8:09 AM
Jul 2016
akagi didn't set more high scores after 20 attempts, should have at least taken spots 3 to 10

At this point, it seems more plausible that the princess was one of the aliens but defected
Feb 12, 2020 6:42 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
He really showed that alien what was what.
I hate those sneaky internal affairs guys.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 30, 2020 3:49 AM

Jul 2016
chobentys said:
Hmm what Fusnarnie said about Kennosuke's memories is most intriguing.

Yes indeed. What memories are changed? And where is that secret base gone?
Mar 23, 2021 11:13 AM
Feb 2021
D-Joe said:
This episode feels fast, can't wait for next episodes.

Also they get the longarm, looks like someone gonna pilot it (headband?).

Yeah, I think this is Akagi's opportunity to prove himself that he can be a pilot. The question is how will they recruit him to pilot that thing? 🤔😂
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2016

107 by JVskunkape »»
May 25, 1:31 AM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

142 by JVskunkape »»
May 23, 5:26 AM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

66 by lisalosthername »»
Apr 24, 2023 3:24 AM

Poll: » Kuromukuro Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

46 by L01MK »»
Feb 3, 2023 3:50 PM

» 5 Years Anniversary Event

bastek66 - May 11, 2021

1 by Cabron »»
Mar 26, 2022 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.