Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 12, 2016 8:33 PM

Aug 2011
This episode was somewhat fun to watch. It betrayed my expectations at certain points.
May 13, 2016 4:46 AM
Mar 2012
Hunters cool designs, some good fights, mc's gang cooperating on regenerator. Reitia very cool with the claws again.
So oneesama hunter has geass that runs traceon. They trying to get sued by Emiya kun?
Nice song but animation went back to bad.
May 13, 2016 8:05 PM

Jun 2013
One of the better episodes so far.
May 15, 2016 4:23 AM
Apr 2015
Has anyone noticed that one of the hunter look alike rokuro?
May 15, 2016 5:31 PM

May 2015
That preview. Those boobs are packed, what. Dunno what to say about those "Hunters". Looked like a bunch of idiots.

May 16, 2016 9:08 AM

Mar 2011
whew the ending had me worried. i'm glad Sakura didn't leave, i ended up liking her more than i thought i would
May 16, 2016 12:24 PM

Nov 2007
Pineapples aren't apples.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 17, 2016 7:51 PM

Feb 2013
I'd really like to see Emilia go all out with her Hundred... changing weapons every couple seconds... :-/

LOL at the concert mouths. I was expecting some action, nope.
May 18, 2016 5:50 PM

Jan 2011
Still haven't gotten past the credits of the sack of shit that is episode 5. Seriously I can't stomach it without being bored or annoyed. This show is too obsessed with harem building and trope fulfilling. If it weren't for the overwhelming space on my system now this thing prolly wouldn't have gotten ep 4 on my drive. But its begging me to drop it officially. I might need to make a rule; an anime this inherently unoriginal and mediocre must at least feature full-frontal nudity if I am going to be mildly entertain. This twice an episode boob grab shit ain't cutting it.
May 24, 2016 1:39 PM

Feb 2015
what i like from this episode is the action scene. i like it and i think it was well made BUT! not executed well (?) i don't know what happened in the LN but i think that was a little bit fast for an action with the main bad guys. they need to struggle more imo. other than that was meh.......i just like the action and the girl who was kicking and punching the savage all the time in this episode. she is my fav character. she is cool, but the VA doesn't fit well with the character and looks imo. i know the VA but i think the VA doesn't fit with the character. the act was good but the voice doesn't really fit with the character imo.

hoping to see more fight scene in the future episode and a long one with top quality like in this episode :D

and btw

"Trance On"
that was just literally rip off from fate stay night UBW, wasn't it ?
May 30, 2016 4:24 PM

Feb 2009
"trace on"

I guess you can't really call it copyright infringement can you? It's just a phrase.... though they even copied the ability to project any weapon...... in this case, any Hundred.

I have a feeling this is gonna be talked about for some time xD
Jun 13, 2016 3:59 PM

Sep 2015
Genkii said:
MapoTofu said:
Who cringed when the new girl said "Trace On"?

*raises hand*
Came here hoping for someone to mention this, thanks for not disappointing!

Yea me 2 I take it there is no copywrite laws in Japan? I don't face palm often but that was one of the moment that I did...........That's just to much stealing haha

besides that episode was best one yet. I think Sakura is the best girl so far in this anime

Emilia getting jealous was hilarious. Sorry bust Sakura has you beat as best girl to much competition haha
QcK_Dagger_HeaTJun 13, 2016 4:04 PM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Jun 15, 2016 9:24 AM

Dec 2012
I just drunk coffee and yet I'm still being lulled to sleep. Worst non-shortanime I've seen all year long. Only redeeming thing is Emilia cause I love Ookubo Rumi's voice. x3
Jun 15, 2016 10:14 PM

Sep 2015
I'm just losing energy for this show so fast. Those villains were like really bad and boring. Sakura's performance was like really bad and boring.

The last song was ok, everyone we've met in the show jamming out to it was kind of cringe worthy though. This whole episode was kind of cringe worthy. This anime is kind of cringe worthy
Jun 25, 2016 7:04 AM

Mar 2015
Trace On!! Trace On? Now where have we heard that one before? So this series thinks it's running out of cliches and is resorting to pinching taglines from other shows that it can't hold a candle to now?

Also compulsory mid-show beach episode coming up! It's like production teams of these kind of anime know they're losing their viewers and are literally begging for them to take the fanservice they will inevitably shove in their faces.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Dec 10, 2016 2:24 PM

Aug 2014

...But let me still you give some expositions smh.

Who the fuck is this fake ass Shirou Emiya?

Lol I didn't even notice that Claire came out of Hayato's closet at first.

I'm guessing this show is the reason why Masou Gakuen HxH looked like the piece of shit that it did when it came out, because so far the fights in this series have been on point.
May 15, 2017 6:37 PM

May 2015
I wonder if there are more ramifications from having direct exposure with multiples cores juice I’m not talking about rage/dementia maybe a partial conversion or full transformation????
Jun 6, 2017 1:44 AM

Dec 2012
Hold up. How'd they get out the bus?
Oh, darn. Emile is here.
Dat Reitia sakuga.
Who is that guy?
Dat booty.
Trace On? WTF! She created a sword. HOLY SHIT!
Karen teaching Hayato how to cheer on idols.
Was that Minori Chihara singing? That song is fire.
How many times is Sakura going to keep deeply falling in love with Hayato?
Dem songs. That first one was fire.
I knew she'd kiss him.
Now Sakura's in his bed.
Hold up. Did Claire just come out the closet?
Seems like a typical harem morning.

Damn. Thought that was Minori Chihara singing those songs. lol
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 20, 2017 6:16 AM
Nov 2017
Lol. Lmao we got another Emiya Shirou here guys. Im waiting for someone to say The unlimited blade works rofl
Nov 24, 2017 1:35 AM

Sep 2012
Hayato needs to lend Eros gear from Hayato XD

QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:
Genkii said:

*raises hand*
Came here hoping for someone to mention this, thanks for not disappointing!

Yea me 2 I take it there is no copywrite laws in Japan? I don't face palm often but that was one of the moment that I did...........That's just to much stealing haha

besides that episode was best one yet. I think Sakura is the best girl so far in this anime

Emilia getting jealous was hilarious. Sorry bust Sakura has you beat as best girl to much competition haha

same here i was like WTF while :)
Sugram22Nov 24, 2017 1:38 AM
Jul 16, 2019 2:04 PM

Apr 2013
Trace on? Did this just copy the Fate franchise lol
Jan 31, 2020 7:18 AM

Aug 2018
A pleasant episode, now let’s get back to the action.
Sep 11, 2020 6:27 PM
Mar 2014
Can someone please name or link me to the first concert song. That was amazing i can't seem to find it though
Sep 23, 2020 3:34 AM
Jul 2019
I like how everyone is pointing out the Fate ripoff in this episode. Literal ripoff, you rip that shit out of Fate and put it here. You even copied the ability, I'm laughed my ass off at that part.

Anyway, how the hell did this have 16 volumes of light novel?
Aug 18, 2021 12:03 PM
Jul 2021
Wow Hayato was such a pussy in this episode. And if he is being a bodyguard later wouldn't he keep the damn crystal with him? And why didn't he go Rage mode
Oct 29, 2021 3:03 PM

Jun 2016
Ohh, the three new characters finally show themselves. I have gotta say, they seem way more interesting than the main cast. Not by much, but just enough.

Sakura's drama(?) sorted itself in a few lines. Okay. Her singing is pretty good. Shame her mouth wasn't animated. Looked like she was miming the whole time.

You know what fuck that ending. Sad, depressing music for a farewell, and then bang, it didn't mean shit. There was no need for the bloody farewell nonsense. Hayato tho now has more breasts to fondle.

Oh, damn, my guess from the last ep was correct; they actually are gonna do a beach ep. Time to whip out those binoculars and that lub- I mean hand cream I got laying about. Hehe.

Apr 20, 2022 11:35 AM
Mar 2022
So why did Masou Gakuen looked so shit when it came out in the year as this?

Not gonna lie, they should've gave Testament this amount of time instead of this. It's pretty sub par. While also the hate here is kind of unwarranted.
Oct 26, 2022 6:52 PM

Jan 2010
That Hunter really said "Trace On" and magically crafted a sword out of thin air. Come on, really? Was it that hard to find some other chuuni incantation?

Anyways, at this point, I won't be satisfied until the title "Hundred" is revealed to be Hayato's one hundred-member harem.
ShockedOct 26, 2022 7:04 PM
Aug 22, 2023 4:26 AM

Aug 2019
I am the Boner of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood.
I have ripped off over a Hundred Anime,
Known to Everyone,
And their Mother.
Have withstood Pain to create many Weapons
Yet those Hands will never hold Anything.
So, as I Pray--
Hundred Blade Works

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hundred Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2016

133 by hyptocalus »»
May 31, 5:29 AM

» heard a rumor they might announce a season 2 this October

audac1ous - Mar 6, 2018

9 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
May 9, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2016

151 by OlaEdu »»
Apr 29, 2:20 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2016

66 by Foreall908 »»
Nov 14, 2023 10:51 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2016

53 by FZREMAKE »»
Dec 6, 2022 1:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.