Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jul 8, 2013 2:15 AM

May 2012
I think the anime over all was pretty damn good, i mean, girls in tanks, what could be better? But seriously, other than the few gaps in the story and the very repetitive soundtrack and the fairly predictable situations, it was really good and entertaining. I think I have to say 8/10
Jul 10, 2013 9:00 PM

Jul 2013
The whole battle against Black Forest Peak in the finals was exhilarating from start to finish. The final showdown was too epic for words. Seeing Mako get all emotional all of a sudden due to sodako deleting her absences and tardies was something that I didn't expect, well sodako kept her word and I didn't really like sodako to begin with so its nice that in the last episode she made a very nice gesture and make her look like she's not that bad of a person after all.

On that note, the student council was I thought gonna be like that for the rest of the series(you know bitchy and all, bullying miho and what not...well except yuzu it looked like she's just there for the ride) but how they truly cared about the school and their dedication to how much they love oorai academy was surprising to say the least. You know what always gets me tho? At the end of the opening where Miho's head is on top of the Panzer IV that always brings a smile and a chuckle from me. I gave the series a 10/10 cuz I really loved the series and I'm a horrible, HORRIBLE critic. I just can't seem to give low scores ever on anything unless it truly, truly, TRULY deserves it. One last thing: Panzer Vor!!!!
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

Jul 10, 2013 9:06 PM
Oct 2012
1L0can0 said:
You know what always gets me tho?

The scene that always tears me up is the final scene after they raise the flag and all their former opponents are cheering for them and Miho's mom has her typical disappointed look, then she gives that long sigh, cracks a small smile, and then quietly applauds Miho for her accomplishment. That was a perfect ending for the series, and for anyone who has ever earned their parents approval, one cannot help be be touched.
Jul 10, 2013 9:39 PM

Jul 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
1L0can0 said:
You know what always gets me tho?

The scene that always tears me up is the final scene after they raise the flag and all their former opponents are cheering for them and Miho's mom has her typical disappointed look, then she gives that long sigh, cracks a small smile, and then quietly applauds Miho for her accomplishment. That was a perfect ending for the series, and for anyone who has ever earned their parents approval, one cannot help be be touched.

Not alot of people can get their previous opponents to cheer for them afterwards esp. after winning the whole thing. Miho is one such person and at first glance, you think she's gonna be a ditzy air-head school girl a la yui hirasawa from k-on(she also might have another person to get her former opponents on her side but doubt she would have won a match at all) who wouldn't know how to command her own tank nonetheless the whole Oorai academy team; I felt that they should have expanded a bit more with the girls from Kuromorimine that she saved while she was still there. Maybe in the movie they'll show a brief snippet of Miho's mom patting her on the head one moment like a loving mother should and then immediately resume to her duties all stern-like. Miho is at first shocked and then when the moment sinks in she does her usual cute smiley face That would be a cute moment.
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

Jul 21, 2013 4:01 AM
Jul 2018
OMFG! This series had me on the edge on my seat when I was watching this. I'm not sure what it is but this series just gets me on the edge of my seat...

WONDERFUL SERIES! Gets a 9/10 from me.
Aug 4, 2013 6:33 AM

Oct 2012
1L0can0 said:
Miho is one such person and at first glance, you think she's gonna be a
ditzy air-head school girl

I think that she really is. Yes, she is an expert on tanks. However, that is because
it was all drilled into her from birth. She was born to be an heir to the Nishizumi
school of Senshadou. She always lived and breathed tanks. However, in the
absence of somebody to intensely train her, I don't see any ability for her to take
the initiative to learn things on her own. Fundamentally, she is just an average girl.

a la yui hirasawa from k-on

Well, according to Wikipedia, "At first, Yui Hirasawa has no experience playing
musical instruments or reading sheet music as she is only familiar with playing
the castanets, but she eventually becomes an excellent guitar player." In my
mind, that places Yui firmly ahead of Miho in terms of having the ability to
develop herself.

Apart from tanks, the only distinctive thing about Miho is her very creepy
collection of plush dolls. All of them are severely injured. I hope that will be
explained in the movie or some future season.
Aug 5, 2013 12:48 PM
Oct 2012
okanagan said:
I think that she really is. Yes, she is an expert on tanks. However, that is because
it was all drilled into her from birth. She was born to be an heir to the Nishizumi school of Senshadou. She always lived and breathed tanks. However, in the absence of somebody to intensely train her, I don't see any ability for her to take the initiative to learn things on her own. Fundamentally, she is just an average girl.

Apart from tanks, the only distinctive thing about Miho is her very creepy collection of plush dolls. All of them are severely injured. I hope that will be explained in the movie or some future season.

I think the dolls are some sort of animation in joke. Don't forget that Misaka Mikoto from To Aru also had a similar bear. Since Eva there has been a "bandage fetish" in Japanese animation (when Ogiue first was introduced to Genshinken there was a comment on it), but the focus on bears seems to be some sort of joke.

As for Miho not having initiative. She does. Don't forget she memorized every person and birthday of people in her class. Also, she threw herself into a raging river to save her comrades at Black Forest, and she was willing to jump from tank to tank to save her friends now.

I think the clue to Miho was also in the first episode, remember how when her alarm clock sounded she jumped out of bed, perfectly made it in like two seconds. Miho isn't ditzy, she has basically been in the Army her entire life and this is the first time she has been able to show some laxness in her life.

Some of the scenes where we see Miho's true personality is when she stepped forward at the end of the first episode to encourage the disappointed members by praising the tank, where she confronted Yukari in the second, they way she notices the small act of kindness that Saori does for her when the instructor comes, raising morale during the Pravda scene, the way she praised Hana for her shot after Saunders, and so forth. Miho is quiet, she is shy, she doesn't like the spotlight, but she shows that she has excellent leadership skills.

Of course this was only a 12 episode series so they didn't go into characters too much, but during each battle Miho became a better strategist and show a growing ability to motivate her team and to put herself out in front for their sake.
Aug 31, 2013 3:04 PM

Jun 2013
The one thing I didn't like about Girls und Panzer was the relative lack of deep character development. Otherwise the show is fantastic, and shows quite a lot of dedication to tank combat.
Sep 20, 2013 2:00 PM

Dec 2009
First of all - it was horrible. I like tanks, and I started watching this show only for this reason, but I can't understand the reason why I'd watched this anime till the very end. The plot... actually, there's no plot at all. Characters are boring, without any development. If it were an anime for schoolboys with tanks, girls and fan service, it could be acceptable, but this show lacks even fan service... The only good thing about this show - are realistic and detailed models of tanks, but episodes with totally absurd battles (from historical and tactical points of view) spoils everything. Instead of watching this anime I'd rather played World Of Tanks for some more hours... 3/10, and I hope there will be no continuation of this show.
Sep 26, 2013 8:30 PM

Apr 2009
CyberHeart said:
and I hope there will be no continuation of this show.

Too late, nerd.
Oct 19, 2013 2:16 AM

May 2012
that anime was so MOE >_<

Nov 22, 2013 10:54 AM

Nov 2013
This is the first post I've made on MAL and, to be honest, I only got into anime just over a month ago so all that I've watched so far doesn't amount to...anything, really. XD Having said that though, I quite enjoyed this anime. In a way it was like a bottle of happy pills that I kept coming back to for a dose. ^_^

I gave it a 7/10. I enjoyed the characters and how cute and charming a lot of the interaction was, and appropriately the tank fights got more exciting as the series went on (especially the last one against Kuromorimine - the battle against that Maus was pretty awesome in the end :D). The soundtrack was quite adorable too - I definitely enjoy the OP and ED sequences, just for how optimistic and joyous they are. And of course, there were quite a few funny moments (Mako's grandmother got a good laugh from me in this episode!).

On the other hand, I do agree with everyone who's said that the characters don't get too much development. In fairness, they have defining character traits (Yukari's enthusiasm for Tanks, Mako's dry personality, the hippo team being history students etc.), which is enough to carry the show, for me at least, but I guess it would've been nice to see some conflicts among the girls whose eventual resolution would ultimately bring them closer together. Also a couple of the battles early on weren't as interesting as the later ones.

Overall, it may not be one of my absolute favourites (I can't see myself buying a DVD of it), but I had a good time with it and it's certainly one of the happiest animes I've seen so far. As someone who usually gravitates towards shows that are likely to be light-hearted and cheer me up, this was really quite a treat. :)
TKZephyrJan 2, 2014 5:25 PM
"Get chance and luck!"
Nov 22, 2013 3:09 PM

Oct 2012
Hi TKChieftain. That was quite a great first post. I am looking forward to your
future posts. I was motivated to join MAL specifically because I wanted to get
involved in the discussion on Girls und Panzer. My impression is that a number
of other people were the same. Since GuP, I have continuously been participating
in MAL discussions. I agree that the characters didn't get too much development.
On the other hand, the series creators have very, very carefully planned out the
backstories of the various characters and I am sure that they will be sure to keep
future series, movies, OVAs and so on 100% consistent. So for example, all of
the blood types, heights and home towns of all of the girls have been listed, and
that information is available on the official website, if I recall correctly. In addition,
you can refer to the various manga that are associated with Girls und Panzer. The
director of GuP (Tsutomu Mizushima) set a standard of perfection in the technical
and historical accuracy of the tanks. In some cases, fans were able to find some
mistakes in certain episodes. Mizushima announced that all of those errors would
be corrected in the Blu-ray/DVDs. Spotting certain errors required an astounding
depth of technical knowledge of tanks. On the other hand, there was one bad
episode where atrocious basic mistakes were made. I am speculating, but my
impression, based on some of the strange tweets that Mizushima sent out on his
personal Twitter account, is that he came close to a serious mental breakdown.
Fortunately, he completely recovered, and the last few episodes of GuP were
unrivaled masterpieces. I am looking forward to the upcoming OVA and movie.
I was certainly happy to see the Maus. On the other hand, the laws of Physics
pretty much got thrown out the window in depicting the effect of its 128 mm gun.
Yes, the projectile would penetrate the armor of almost any tank like a knife
through butter. However, it is not correct that the victim would be knocked upside
down like that. Another issue was related to the scene where Miho jumped from
one tank to the next while they were all in the river. Some fans in Japan did a
careful calculation of the required speed and determined that Miho's feat was
far beyond what is possible for a human being.
okanaganNov 22, 2013 3:31 PM
Nov 23, 2013 3:32 AM

Nov 2013
Aw thanks okanagan, I appreciate the praise. ^^ Come to think of it, a lot of anime fans I've come across recently have been very friendly. Don't know what it is about them but I won't complain. :D

You make a good point about those 'introduction' episodes, now that I think of it. They could always expand on those in the future if they wanted to. I knew the people who made it must have known quite a bit about tanks but I didn't know the director was that passionate! That's very admirable, I reckon, especially with all the scrutiny that that would bring about. :P

About the physics though: this is one of those animes I'm happy to suspend my disbelief for. When the tanks got shot by the Maus and got overturned, I was too engaged in what was going on to even care about whether it made sense or not. :P And to me, the way they beat the Maus was pretty darn awesome. It may have been unrealistic, but so is the very concept of high-school girls taking part in tank battles as a martial art in the first place, so I just enjoyed how cool it was to watch. :P

I'll definitely watch the OVA and movie when they come out, though. :)
TKZephyrJan 2, 2014 5:26 PM
"Get chance and luck!"
Nov 24, 2013 8:18 PM

Feb 2010
Reizei's grandmother right there at the end XD
It's not breaking in if the door is unlocked.

Dec 15, 2013 3:40 PM

Jul 2008
I loved this show. 9/10~

I don't know how "realistic" all the battle stuff was, but that wasn't really why I watched or enjoyed the show anyway.
Jan 3, 2014 9:37 PM

Jul 2013
Damn the last episode was astounding, probably the best ending for this anime. Great strategy, great teamwork, and also congratulations on winning the tournament. I'm sad that it is over, well I hope the make a season 2 of this.

This gives me an 9/10. TBH I dropped this anime when the first episode came up since I don't really like the animation at all and weird when it is about tanks using as a sport. Though after I saw the ratings on MAL and a couple of videos of it, I decided to give this another try by marathoning it. Then I regret myself for dropping this.

Miho's character was an excellent character for having that morale up and encouragement, animation was amusing as it progress through, and so much details on the WW2 tank designs.

If they make a season 2, I want to see more battles and more character development and the main cast though as well as the supporting characters.

Mar 4, 2014 12:11 AM

Jan 2013
I really enjoyed a lot this anime,i'm grateful that it wasn't a ecchi anime.
The plot is really good and the characerts were amazing,very funny and friendly all the time.
The last battle was epic,didn't expected that,all her strategies were very well planned,i'm impressed.They risced a lot but they won.
Miho's mom is still a bit@#,but her sister was somehow a "good person" xD
Maybe i'll give i't 8 or 9 :D
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 19, 2014 5:01 AM

Jan 2012
I just watched this show in 1080p Blu-Ray, and...

THAT. WAS. AMAZING!!!

I didn't have any expectations for this show, but it was surprisingly good.

Video Quality: 9.8/10
Audio & Music: 9.8/10
Story: 9/10
Enjoyment: 9.8/10

Overall Impression: 9.6/10 [Adjusted to 9 for MAL] (I would've given it a 10 if it weren't for that silly dance.)

Every aspect of the show was well done, but the most impressive part was how well they tied everything together into a truly entertaining show.

NyaaMar 19, 2014 5:07 AM
Apr 23, 2014 1:35 AM

Mar 2014
Amazing amazing! I love Girls und Panzer, Probably my 2nd most fav in the entire anime, next to K-ON.
Brilliant. just wonderful! 10/10
Nishizumi Miho is a girl or little sister you can be really proud of. Battle against her former school, and her older sister whom is known as an expert captain was really tough.
to be honest I like the nishizumi sisters <3
Nothing beats the power of friendship, when they get along together, known each other better, inspires each other, and cooperates together, they became stronger. It's about trust and cooperation, and believe.

I believe each of them were the reason why they won, They all made good efforts. Each of them and their role.
I demand a 2nd season, if there's any!
Video Games (Playstation), Anime, Music, etc

Lost My Memory!
Apr 27, 2014 8:01 PM
Apr 2014
Got some dust in my eye at the end there..

also

"I deleted all records of you coming late"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Sodoko!!!!!!!!"

Since my embedded screen cap isn't showing up, here's the link to it
http://i58.tinypic.com/14b58qg.jpg
FangLokApr 27, 2014 8:18 PM
Jun 18, 2014 3:06 AM

Feb 2014
Absolutely loved this finale, definitely a superb episode. It bumped the show from a 7/8 to a 9 for me.
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Jul 19, 2014 1:33 PM
Aug 2013
hahah that was remarkable
wulfHkzJul 19, 2014 1:40 PM
Aug 2, 2014 9:20 PM

Jan 2013
An enjoyable show. I was initially turned off by the first episode, but this anime proved itself by providing rousing tank battles and good, clean fun without any fanservice (thank God).

The only notable flaws were the implausibility of tank combat ever being safe enough to be a viable sport and Miho always sticking her head outside of the tank while shells and machine guns were being fired. o_O

Cute girls accomplishing things.

8/10
Salmon is delicious.
Aug 5, 2014 11:09 PM

Apr 2012
very easy to marathon. Entertaining tank battles with a great soundtrack.
panzer vorrrr!

a very high 7/10

Aug 9, 2014 11:17 AM

Jun 2014
Did anyone bother to see the granny dancing??(during the closing credits)
Sep 2, 2014 5:17 PM

Feb 2014
"What's so "mouse" about something that big" - auhhuaHUaHUhuahu

Outstanding... no words for this whole show...

Who like/love tanks; who plays tank games (World of Tanks - WoT, for example), will be immersed in a multiple orgasms dream watching this anime!

It's so good when you recognize the tanks just looking at them..!

I doubt that an anime with faithful by the tank characteristics and specific characteristics of them, allied with comedy, school, action and everything else exist or will exist. Note: And YES! All of the protagonists are GIRLS! They can do it too! What do we need else?!

--Score, with no doubts: 10/10

TechOtakuJan 6, 2015 8:41 PM
Nov 28, 2014 7:17 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Final truly spectacular, even if it is the second time I see it, is fabulous as narration this episode.
Miho is a very valid strategist and twists are always great.
All this is accompanied by a great graphics, designs are great and the whole CG animations do not disappoint at all.
Really wonderful characters of this anime, all with their own charisma and very nice.
Do not wait to see the film, but now I console myself with the OVA.
The vote of 8/10 is all deserved, an anime that deserves more than it seems.
Jan 27, 2015 1:55 PM

Aug 2008
The ending was done just right. It had everything you wanted to see on a finale.

I initially didn't watch this anime when it started airing, but it was never off my radar. I finally decided to have it a watch, and am not dissapointed. It kept me well entertained.

I'm something of a fanatic about military themes in general, and to have it mixed with a cute all-girl cast such as this, it felt very attractive and interesting. There's just something about having a cute girl sticking out of a rugged and burly tank in action. Very well done.

It'd be nice if they make another full airing. I can only look forward to the possibility after the movie comes out :)
Apr 5, 2015 3:07 PM

Nov 2013
The final fight was epic, and some of the CG was legitimately great. The Maus battle was hilarious and the final confrontation was really tense. The ending was predictable, but still fine.
Overall, a really fun series with lovable but one-dimensional characters. I'm going to watch all the specials and I'm hyped for the movie that's coming out this year.
Apr 21, 2015 1:49 AM

Jul 2013
After the rough start i started having fun watching the show and it kept being fun show to watch until the end. There's things i could nag about but it's not like those flaws really matter considering that i had fun watching the show despite of them.

Nice to see that not all moe is cringe.
Aug 21, 2015 8:28 PM

Dec 2012
That last charge on Maho's tank literally made me scream in excitement. It's not too often a series gets me so fired up and into the competition that I'm literally making noise as if I were a spectator on the bleachers.

Well this one sure was a surprise. Contrary to my thoughts that it'd just be cute girls with a couple of tank battles here and there, they actually spent a considerably (and far more welcome) greater amount of time blowing each other up. I can't think of a single boring moment when the matches were underway. They always had my attention and the way they kept piling on the strategies and twists made it impossible to look away.

It's a shame then that I can't say the same about the cast. The girls were cute, but none of them ever really stood out to me too much. At times they felt a bit dull and I wasn't as fond of the down time between matches. It managed to tell a complete, full story (which is hella rare for 12 episode sports anime), but I wish the girls had been more endearing.

Girls und Panzer is over the top, heart pounding, and a visual sugar rush. Now it feels like the cute girls doing cute military is complete with this on land, Kantai Collection at sea, and Strike Witches in the air. 7.5/10
Sep 7, 2015 3:40 PM

Jan 2014
Granny dancing with her heart condition was the best part of the show for me.

7/10 Ridiculous premise, poor characters, piss poor character design (the amount of forehead on Miho is too damn high), useless plot, great animated tanks, equally ridiculously great premise, fun to watch.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Oct 22, 2015 10:21 AM

Jul 2014
Best parts of the episode: Evangelion "congratulations" reference and Granny dance.

Anyway, despite the retarded premise, this wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I still didn't really get into it.

I liked the battle scenes and tank maneuvering, but I didn't like how, despite having so many characters, we only know anything about less than half of them, while the others were pretty much just background characters which you could probably find out more about from their character sheets than in the actual show.

Some of the attempts at being dramatic also failed for me. I was on the verge of laughing at the climax of episode 4.

The animation was overall pretty good, despite the tanks being extremely obviously CGI-animated, and the characters' mouths being in the middle of their cheeks whenever you see them talking from the side, which annoys me whenever I see it in an anime (although, to be fair, that goes for pretty much any moe anime).

Rating for the show: 4/10, but I might change it later on.
D-ohnutsJun 12, 2019 7:08 AM
Nov 30, 2015 10:17 AM

Oct 2014
One of the best ending episodes
Dec 29, 2015 12:19 PM

Sep 2014
Awesome teamwork defeating the Maus.
Another Kelly's Heroes reference.
Final duel and drifting tanks.

6/5
Best chapter ever! I loved this show much more than expected!

(Time to watch the OVAs and specials! :3)
Feb 2, 2016 5:54 AM

Sep 2013
Wow, the final battle is great.
2 flagtank duel is closed city
Feb 5, 2016 9:31 PM

Feb 2012
Surprinsingly , who would know that an anime about tanks and lolis could be this fun! : )
Mar 30, 2016 1:38 PM

Dec 2014
just amazing,just wow! this series is enjoyable from the first episode to the last.
anime like these are worthy of another season.

10/10 next, i like to see nishizumi taicho take down a landkreuzer.
May 11, 2016 10:51 PM
Apr 2015
Takuan_Soho said:
VioLink said:

My thoughts exactly. It was enjoyable but 6/10 is the best I could give it.

My god, what insufferable bores the two of you must be in real life. If you want to criticize the animation fine, if this wasn't your cup of tea, completely understand, but please spare the world your "I am so superior" holier than art attitude. As the old Piedmont expression goes: someone pull the cork.

First, everyone here knew that this was a sports animation, we talked about it the first episode, so you are not sharing anything that hasn't already been said. Second, whats wrong with a "classic sports animation" anyhow. Most stories aren't original, what makes it enjoyable is the skill in execution. Of course we all knew that Ooarai would win, but is there anyone here who on watching episodes 5, 8, and 11 had any clue how Ooarai would win? And after watching 6, 9, or 12, is there anyone here who didn't go, well damn wasn't that so cool how they pulled that off? That is execution.

^This. Couldn't have said it better.
May 11, 2016 11:03 PM
Apr 2015
Wasn't expecting much when I picked up this show, but little did I know what a gem this is.

Every episode better than the previous one, the action, the details, the realism, and yes, the strategy of battle unseen anywhere else, it's very difficult to believe that this is a CGDCT anime, but it's freaking AWESOME, and anyone who can't overlook that will miss out.

10/10.
May 13, 2016 12:26 AM

Nov 2011
I'm not a tank expert but why is Maho using Tiger I when Erika's Tiger II? wasn't it supposed to be the other way around. I can understand the Maus and the others as they will end up slow but not the Tiger II.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Jun 2, 2016 10:23 AM

Apr 2016
Does anyone know if there is going to be a second season?

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Jul 16, 2016 1:59 AM

May 2014
Holy shit I really didn't think I would love this show as much as I did. I started this on a whim to pass the time a few days ago and was expecting it to be an alright time killer at most. Even though the outcome of all the matches were predictable, it didn't detract from the intensity and enjoyment in the slightest. Miho's tactics were always interesting, the character interactions were always fun, and the action was always exciting.

Everything just worked so damn well. Easily a 9/10 for me.
Aug 18, 2016 4:58 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
I really enjoyed the series a lot. The last two episodes were well done and quite imaginative. I spent quite a few minutes reading about each tank type when they would introduce a new one so it was a nice bit of learning too. 7/10
Aug 20, 2016 2:55 PM

May 2014
I loved this show for what it was. Nothing outstanding, but an extremely fun and quick watch. 7/10 :)
~ The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Oct 24, 2016 8:01 AM

Aug 2012
This series is just ridiculously retarded but also very amusing to watch at the same time. I rike it 7/10
Dec 2, 2016 1:41 AM

Dec 2013
These tank battles were more fun than I expected. Everything else was meh.
Mar 25, 2017 3:20 PM

Feb 2014
I totally regret not watching this before. Already my favorite one. 10/10
Apr 2, 2017 1:36 AM

Nov 2010
Had so much fun watching this show and i'm glad it didn't disappoint me.

7/10
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 22, 2012

123 by Dogibomb »»
Jul 26, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 8, 2012

252 by C1922 »»
Jun 18, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

symbv - Mar 18, 2013

168 by patkarunungan »»
Jun 6, 5:38 AM

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2012

194 by patkarunungan »»
Jun 5, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

bippo - Nov 19, 2012

147 by kagamiiin »»
Jun 5, 3:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.