Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 29, 2013 11:55 PM
Feb 2012
Loved the hell out of this series. 9/10
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jun 30, 2013 12:14 AM

Jun 2013
I want Season 2!!!

crrstleJun 30, 2013 12:19 AM
Jun 30, 2013 12:17 AM

Jan 2011
Once an Hentai always an Hentai
Jun 30, 2013 12:30 AM

Jan 2008
That was a good marathon right to the end. Last few episodes in a serious mood made it all the better. I got teary-eyed.

Stupid djinni-like cat-god that has now possessed a rabbit.

Yokodera should have worded his wish more carefully, to only give his memories up until that point to someone Tsukushi who needs them more than he does.

It's too bad the mothers' ultimate fate didn't change, but wishing it on the cat-god would have just F-ed things up to who-knows what degree (like taking the life of someone else to give to another for example), so that was out of the question. Now I'm curious, how did Emi get the hand-sized cat-god doll? Will Tsukushi ever realize that there is no twin? Will Tsukiko ever express visible emotions ever again? And who will Yokodera choose in the end? I'm ok with a solid harem end too, but not an indecisive harem end. I hope they answer all these questions in another season sequel!

Edit:
Too bad Tsukiko's Hikaru Genji plan from the time-slip seeming did nothing to Yokodera since he's still the same as usual in the present.
Estoy_GordoJun 30, 2013 12:38 AM
Jun 30, 2013 12:34 AM

Mar 2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY GOD WHY MUST IT END ;_;

Really enjoyed this anime and it's one that i shall miss dearly, hoping that there will be a season 2 soon or at least eventually.

9.5/10
Jun 30, 2013 12:47 AM

May 2013
crrstle said:
I want Season 2!!!

^This.

Young Tsukiko eating and Young Tsukushi in that outfit! Kawaii!

Damn, sad scene when Young Tsukushi was crying.
But then Young Yokodera made her happy by giving away his memories. I feel sorry for him though.
I like the OST of these scenes.

Dat kiss.

I like the entire ending scene when they all went to an amusement park.
Dem tails. Azusa and Tsukiko have tails!

Oh Stony Cat God, I'm going to miss this.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jun 30, 2013 1:49 AM

May 2010
Tsukiko was awesome even as a child xD That "okaa-san" was badass ! Love her:D

Those clothes looked cute on their younger selves. Tsukasa-san is a great and amazing mum for them.. Really sad episode. More information about those cats. So he gave his memories to the siblings and others... He might not be as bad as I thought..

Is this a time paradox?

Tsukasa-san is all good!!! She is one of my fav. characters along with Tsukiko from this series. What about azusa? She was totally forgotten for most of the part.

Tsukiko and her love is really sincere..Tsukushi remembers that he is also family. Great! Damn, I am happy for my tsukiko. She got her love! :D :D :D

"I hope you are not stealing my Yo - " And that blush! I love Tsukiko so much!

That "Kyaa..." was my favorite.

That last line was a winner as well. I am so gonna add Tsukiko in my favorites list now!

All in all, an amazing episode. 10/10 for this episode and 9/10 for the whole series! Want a 2nd season!
TragicRomanceJun 30, 2013 2:00 AM
Jun 30, 2013 1:53 AM

Feb 2010
at least one show with a good ending 8/10.
Jun 30, 2013 1:59 AM

Dec 2011
Good episode, good ending to an overall surprisingly good series. Not going to lie, these last two episodes pulled the heartstrings a little bit. Young Tsukiko and Tsukushi were as cute as ever. LOL at young Tsukiko sensing the food.

Overall fun series. 8.5/10 from me.
Jun 30, 2013 2:33 AM

Jun 2009
Great ending.

Now one of the shows I look forward every week for moe and cuteness is over. I hate it.
Jun 30, 2013 2:35 AM

Nov 2012
damn seriously I'm almost cried when the scene tsukasa-san.. :/

btw so.. in the end they are kissing -_-
nice ending btw.. I like it! XD

(8/10)
Jun 30, 2013 3:11 AM

Oct 2012
soo what happened to the mother? can we assume she passed away?

and tsuikko D: she never got her emotions back.

im satisfised wit this ending but is this it? the light novel adn manga are still going.. so...

will tehre be a 2nd season or ova one day? if the dvds and blue rays sell?
Jun 30, 2013 3:11 AM

May 2009
Tsukiko gave up her emotions to her sister in episode 4, so I expected her to not get those back. The only way she can regain them is if Youto cancels his initial wish, but he doesn't want to, because that would mean he'd have to part ways with them, and because he's in love with Tsukiko.

Now, the wish he made is what ties them all together, and because both sister have fallen for him (in whatever form they see him), Tsukushi decided they would stay in Japan and welcome Youto as part of the family. And I think that, if they stay with him, he won't forget about them, and Tsu8kio will have to learn to live with him not remembering all the good times they once had.

And since Youto vowed to become Ken Sugisaki and make every girl happy not make any girl cry, he now has his own harem, consisting of Tsukiko, Tsukushi, Azusa and Emi. I can't ask for a better ending than that.
Firelord76Jun 30, 2013 3:15 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2013 3:19 AM

Dec 2012
awasome ending,will miss cute voice D:

ouh,anybody know ost when yokodera(little) give his memories to tsukushi?
Jun 30, 2013 3:23 AM

Nov 2012
ss4chris said:
soo what happened to the mother? can we assume she passed away?

and tsuikko D: she never got her emotions back.

im satisfised wit this ending but is this it? the light novel adn manga are still going.. so...

will tehre be a 2nd season or ova one day? if the dvds and blue rays sell?

of course the mother has passed away -_- "omae baka janai no?" -__-
Jun 30, 2013 3:40 AM
Mar 2013
godspeedspike said:
How is it then that Tsukushi didn't remember that those memories of hers had been given to her by Youto? That she hid the fact that they were all a "family" for so long? That she considers the "younger brother" to be the member of her family?

I guess that is because: (1) She doesn't know her happy memories with her mother are not of her own early period of life but the gift from Youto. She believes she had lived with her mother for more than six years. She didn't hide anything. (2) She considers the "younger brother" to be the member of her family now, which is not because of her old memories. Take a look at the latter part of Eps. 10, the present Youto acting his younger brother insisted that he, as a kind of the family member, must know what was going on between the sisters and their grandparents in Itary. And I have a feeling that she regained something (subconsciously, I suppose) when she found the old pajama, too.
htsujiJun 30, 2013 4:08 AM
Jun 30, 2013 3:52 AM

Jun 2009
crude storyline, sometimes borderline retarded characters.

But regardless, it worked for the story it try to tell, and the characters are cute a phuck!

Azuki Azusa still best girl.
6/10 for as it's entertaining.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2013 4:02 AM

Oct 2012
Lol @ ending... It's harem date
Also Dat Tail!!
Lol @ roller coaster, Poor Azusa & Tsukiko
Ok once a pervert he'll be always be a pervest xD
Actually I hoped that Tsukiko get her expressions back, but oh well :)
I'm really gonna miss this pervert and his harem!!
"Signature removed"
Jun 30, 2013 4:17 AM
Mar 2013
Not sure if we have a chance to watch season 2, but the novel published six volumes so far and the anime took episodes chiefly from Vol. 1-3. The last three episodes are from volume 5. Vol. 6 was out on March 22, 2013 and it seems the story keeps going.
Jun 30, 2013 4:36 AM

Feb 2010
I watched this series, not expecting to do anything more than pleasantly enjoy it. It lived a bit above my expectations though. Especially with the last few episodes that explained so much. The series wrapped up in a nice little bow which says to me that it could either end here or go. Which I find to be an excellent way to end a series. Also, as I get giggly over Moe, I loved the characters in the series.

The series, I felt, had not only a satisfactory, but surprisingly great ending.

For the entire series itself though, I can't give it the 9 because when I compare to my other 9s, it just doesn't reach the enjoyment level I got from them.

8/10
Jun 30, 2013 4:44 AM
Apr 2012
This series got way better halfway. I'll miss Steel aka Togame! :,)
Jun 30, 2013 4:48 AM
Mar 2013
By the way, I think it very interesting that a certain difference between English and Japanese language gave the English subtitles a subtle and somewhat philosophical atmosphere.

Tsukushi have said the younger Yokodera is a member of her family.
Exactry! The fact that once the younger Yokodera, who was six years old, was a member of Tsutsukakushi families is still true even though the present Yokodera lost the memories about that. Like Tsukiko said earlier, the past that was is the fact that is confirmed now.
htsujiJun 30, 2013 5:03 AM
Jun 30, 2013 5:01 AM

Apr 2013
I just love this anime..nothing more nothing less.
Jun 30, 2013 5:05 AM

Oct 2011
htsuji said:
Not sure if we have a chance to watch season 2, but the novel published six volumes so far and the anime took episodes chiefly from Vol. 1-3. The last three episodes are from volume 5. Vol. 6 was out on March 22, 2013 and it seems the story keeps going.

I'm gonna assume volume 4 will be OVAs. Please let them be OVAs I want more Tsukiko

Also I mentioned young Tsukiko's Okashan but she also said Oneeshan. 10 hour loops please
Jun 30, 2013 5:08 AM

Jun 2012
Was good overall, story was interesting, but it had some of the most annoying cockblocks ever, some annoying moe use, Tsukiko's voice became tiring after a while..oh, and the MC did not live up to the "hentai prince" title, in fact he wasn't even close.

Gonna go with a 6/10 because of some nice fanservice and bouncing Tsukushi bewbs at the end.

Wouldn't mind for a S2, but i hope not.
samesddayJun 30, 2013 5:12 AM
Jun 30, 2013 5:27 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Good series finale, I thought Yokodera chose Tsukiko and instead ends up in a stalemate. Drawing a little lacking at times. It would be nice a second season. Some points are still mysterious to me!
Jun 30, 2013 5:33 AM

Dec 2012
But what about Yokodera's lost memories, his future memory loss and the wish about going to Italy!? This show can't be over yet!!!! - If it is, I'll hate it for that!

I wan't a resolved ending to all this!
Jun 30, 2013 6:04 AM

Dec 2012
Too bad Tsukiko didn't get her emotions back :|

O well, 7/10 from me, was fun to watch but at the same there there was too much moe lol.
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Jun 30, 2013 6:17 AM
Dec 2011
Second season is not coming anytime soon because the anime adapted up to vol 5 of the LN (vol 4 consists of side stories and scenes of them were already shown in the anime) and vol 6 is the latest that's already released. If there's gonna be another season it will most likely come out in 2015 the earliest.

Yui Ogura did a very good job in voicing Tsukiko. It's no surprise since she's been voicing similar type of characters such as Hinata in Ro-Kyu-Bu, Alice in Kami-sama Memochou, Kuroe in C³, Athena in Campione, Toki in Saki Achiga-hen, Hanbei in Oda Nobuna, Yuzurina in Nakaimo and Yuuko in Sakurasou.

Kaori Ishihara also did a very good job voicing Azuki Azusa, probably because she's paired with Yui Ogura. They form a unit called YuiKaori and had worked together voicing Athena/Metis in Campione, Konoe/Yuzurina in Nakaimo, Toki/Ryuuka in Saki Achiga-hen and some other minor characters appearing together in the same scene in High School DxD and Mayo Chiki. Hentai Ouji is the first time they voiced the two main girls in an anime and this is probably the best role they've done.

It's sad that the anime is over for now but those who like Yui Ogura voicing a cute character like Tsukiko can continue watch her voicing Hinata in Ro-Kyu-Bu second season which is coming out in few days. Those who like the YuiKaori unit can watch them voicing twins in Hyperdimension Neptunia anime also coming out in few days.
AP24Jun 30, 2013 6:23 AM
Jun 30, 2013 6:49 AM

Sep 2008
Something I can't stop think about...

If they Yokodera want his memories about Tsukiko back,
then why he don't wish it to Neko?
Jun 30, 2013 7:09 AM

Oct 2012
Good ending, it tied all things up and kiss scene was fit. And it is also possible to make a sequel.
Some wishes and changes were little bit confusing but characters were great.

Overall, nice and relaxing series, 6/10.

P.S.: Correct me if I don't remember correctly but were Tsukiko face expresions given to Azusa or was this secret unreveled?
Jun 30, 2013 7:11 AM

Apr 2013
Mich666 said:
Good ending, it tied all things up and kiss scene was fit. And it is also possible to make a sequel.
Some wishes and changes were little bit confusing but characters were great.

Overall, nice and relaxing series, 6/10.

P.S.: Correct me if I don't remember correctly but were Tsukiko face expresions given to Azusa or was this secret unreveled?

No , what Azusa had was Youto's facade . Tsukiko's emotions and expressions were given to her sister .
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Jun 30, 2013 7:54 AM

Apr 2010
The ending itself not everything was solved i hope there will be a OVA or maybe a second season.
As for the relationship between the girls and their mother it was a nice reunion children need to have good memories of their mother after all their mother is importuned.
However Yokodera's decision wasn't such a good idea especially after the way Tsukasa greeted her daughters.
Jun 30, 2013 8:07 AM

Oct 2012
BloodyNightsky said:
Mich666 said:

No , what Azusa had was Youto's facade . Tsukiko's emotions and expressions were given to her sister .

Ah, you are right, thanks, now I remember.

Her sister should be grateful then, not only she has Tsukiko facade, she also has Yokodera memories, both gave her their precious things.
Jun 30, 2013 8:26 AM
Oct 2012
Dang the man tears.

That kiss.
That theme park ending.
That bunny.

Whilst I hope for a 2nd season I'm not exactly sure how they could go about it without milking the series dry. I think an OVA would be awesome though just to give us some closure and a proper goodbye to the wonder which is Tsukiko and all her kawaii.

Overall? I loved this series, First ep got me hooked started to drop SLIGHTLY early-mid but came back for a great ending. Animes like this make me feel so warm and fuzzy.
Jun 30, 2013 8:27 AM

Apr 2013
Paully said:
Dang the man tears.

That kiss.
That theme park ending.
That bunny.

Whilst I hope for a 2nd season I'm not exactly sure how they could go about it without milking the series dry. I think an OVA would be awesome though just to give us some closure and a proper goodbye to the wonder which is Tsukiko and all her kawaii.

Overall? I loved this series, First ep got me hooked started to drop SLIGHTLY early-mid but came back for a great ending. Animes like this make me feel so warm and fuzzy.

Let me bear hug you , bro!
*Proceeds for a bear hug*
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Jun 30, 2013 9:03 AM

May 2013
I got teary eye with the scene with their mother... T_T
This anime never lets me down with kawaii-ness
And dat kiss HNNNNNGGG!!!

9/10

Hoping for some ova or better yet a season 2 announcement lol :D
Tch.
Jun 30, 2013 9:12 AM

Mar 2013
LittleStar said:
Something I can't stop think about...

If they Yokodera want his memories about Tsukiko back,
then why he don't wish it to Neko?

Because that's not the way the cat god works. He's going to keep giving away his memories to people that need them more. If he cancelled that wish, the cat god would return all the memories that he's given, which I'm sure he doesn't want.

On a side note, this show was a nice little surprise from the Spring 2013 Anime season. Got me teary eyed in the last ep.

I'm not really expecting another season since there isn't any new source material and because the show got wrapped up quite well at the end.
Jun 30, 2013 9:20 AM

Jul 2012
Little Tsukiko... KAWAII! :D
O'Hai :D
Jun 30, 2013 9:32 AM

Sep 2008
slarkisdabest said:
Because that's not the way the cat god works. He's going to keep giving away his memories to people that need them more. If he cancelled that wish, the cat god would return all the memories that he's given, which I'm sure he doesn't want.

But in episode when Tsukiko wished Yokodera stay forever in their house.
This "end of world" arc, then he don't take anything from her?
Or I missed something? xD
Jun 30, 2013 10:30 AM

Feb 2013
OH MY GOD TSUKIKO AS A KID HER VOICE ;al falksfjd IT'S THE CUTEST THING EVER WHAT IS THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <3 <3 OMG SO KAWAIIII I CAN'T EVEN

Tsukiko x Yokodera ;) mwah

Haha Tsukiko's reaction at the end of the episode when Azuka said she had her first kiss heheh

THAT FERRIS WHEEL THOUGH XD
Jun 30, 2013 10:45 AM

Apr 2011
very cute ending glad they had that moment near the end, heres hoping a second season
Jun 30, 2013 11:01 AM

May 2009
samesdday said:
and the MC did not live up to the "hentai prince" title, in fact he wasn't even close.

He's a nice guy with a perverted mind. How does he NOT live up to his title of Perverted Prince, then?
Jun 30, 2013 11:12 AM
Oct 2012
BloodyNightsky said:
Paully said:
Dang the man tears.

That kiss.
That theme park ending.
That bunny.

Let me bear hug you , bro!
*Proceeds for a bear hug*

*bear hug accepted*
Jun 30, 2013 11:51 AM

Jan 2008
Daymm, kid Yokodera was just as if not more badass than the current one!
Jun 30, 2013 12:03 PM

Aug 2012
6/10 decent.

The plot wasn't anything special, but it was obvious that the moe was there to give a relaxed feel to the show. It succeeded in my view.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Jun 30, 2013 12:03 PM
Mar 2013
AO968 said:
samesdday said:
and the MC did not live up to the "hentai prince" title, in fact he wasn't even close.

He's a nice guy with a perverted mind. How does he NOT live up to his title of Perverted Prince, then?

Perhaps there are many people lured by the word "hentai" in the title, but in reality, the author attaches much more importance onto "prince", not to "hentai." The stature of the prince (The happy prince by Oscar Wilde) kept giving poor people everything he had. Because he was a stature and cold weather didn't suffer him, he thought his golden cloths, ornaments and even skin were not as important to him as to the others and thus he decided give them up. In accordance with his wish, the swallow delivered them respectively. And now, our Perverted Prince is a twisted version of the happy prince, while the word pervert is a combination of per- (toward, before) and vert (to twist, to warp) . Seeing that "pervert" usually means "sexually pervert" these days, the titles is a bit too tricky but I think it not completely wrong. On the top of that, Japanese word Hentai originally means "changed form or transformation."
This is a twisted version of The Happy Price, I suppose.

(Don't take this too serious. It's just a wordplay. )
Jun 30, 2013 12:20 PM

Aug 2010
LittleStar said:
slarkisdabest said:

But in episode when Tsukiko wished Yokodera stay forever in their house.
This "end of world" arc, then he don't take anything from her?
Or I missed something? xD

Appearently there are two nekogami there. The "giving cat", which is the one who transfers a trait to someone who needs it more, and the "wish fulfilling cat", which actually fulfills wishes, but he decides for himself HOW he fulfills that wish.

The first one is the one on the hill, all later wishes not made there are the work of the latter.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jun 30, 2013 12:26 PM

Jul 2010
Woo my guess that he gave up his memories to the 'giver cat' was right. But I didn't expect that he'd have to constantly give up his memories, thats kinda sad.

Anyway, woo finally the kiss with Tsukiko though they don't lips touching like his kiss with Azusa
You may read this quote , "However, by that point you'll have been torn to pieces."
Jun 30, 2013 12:42 PM

Feb 2012
This was a touching final episode to a decent series.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

183 by Narity_ »»
Jun 14, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nyoko-Kun - Apr 13, 2013

304 by Speccie »»
Apr 10, 3:23 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

134 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:19 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2013

151 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 26, 2023 1:40 AM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2013

132 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 26, 2023 1:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.