Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Ghost in the Shell Standalone Complex
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 6, 2015 3:20 AM
Mar 2015
So glad I picked this up. The best cyberpunk show I have watched till now. Looking forward to 2nd gig. The only issues I had were that some of the characters were not well explored when compared to the major, bato and togusa. Anyway this is a 10/10 for me.
Jan 15, 2016 4:50 AM
Jan 2013
Cyber-crime shows are the best. :)

This was a 9/10 to me (although personally I favorite Psycho-Pass more.)
Feb 15, 2016 6:08 PM

Aug 2014
Great finale, but i wanted the laughing man to join them it would have been so cool.

Great Animation (9) ,very good art (8),great voice acting, amazing OST,nice OP song,Sounds - (10) ,Very good characters especially Motoko (8),Very entertaining (9). Great use of the cyber-wars,impressive technology which boosts its Value (9)

The Story however is divided; Complex arc gets a 9/10 from me, Stand Alone episodes some were really great some were good and a very few were average. so 8/10. (8.5).

Final Rating : 8.75/10

Great Anime, Very excited for the second season. I hope it breaks the 9 for me.
Mar 22, 2016 5:59 AM

Apr 2013
So it ended and it's pretty much back to zero at this point. Though the Tachikom are gone ;_; Normally I wouldn't like that setting too much, but this series was still good. 7/10
May 11, 2016 9:16 PM

Jul 2015
A perfect ending.
Jun 1, 2016 12:36 PM
Jun 2013
Wonderful anime. It was a little boring at the beginning for me, but I stuck with it and was glad I did. Really strong writing overall.

8.7/10
Oct 3, 2016 9:38 PM

Oct 2012
I love how she just say the title so casually, "Stand alone complex" xD
I wish Laughing man joined them, would make section 9 so powerful as a team

Well.. at least Tachikoma(s) are alive.. at the end of episode
"Signature removed"
Oct 16, 2016 3:39 PM

Oct 2016
Really nice ending of this serie. Glad I decided to watch it. I must agree that the second half of the serie was better than the first half.

And I have high hopes for that chip th Major showed. Bring back my Tachikoma's!
Dec 17, 2016 3:50 PM

Oct 2012
I wasn't quite enthralled by it as much as I had hoped I would. In some way, I thought there would be a more intimate and colorful exploration between the relationship between human minds and that of advanced A.I. Certainly, those elements were sprinkled throughout the series, but not quite pronounced. If anything, I felt as though the politics expressed in this show was unappealing to me. I must be missing something I suppose, but I must say, I was just wasn't that impressed.

Still, there were many technological and social aspects developed that were nice. Some decent character moments too. Just lacked that... that kick, almost as if it felt constrained.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Jan 11, 2017 3:48 PM

Jan 2012
Fantastic end to the first gig. Seeing Tougasa at that stage of despair made me relate to him as seeing him at such an edge just made sense. His sense that the public sector had some sort of despotism, and him having no clue as to what happened to section 9... yeah, i honestly thought he would go through with it. The tonal shift the moment Batou showed himself was amazing, and seeing everyone alive was great. The philosophical discussion the Major and the laughing man (would love to know his real name!) Had was inspiring, and has made me thought about individuality a lot. Pretty (bitter)sweet that the Tachikomas will help bring light to such a heavy philosophical question.

Overall, the resolve was spectacular, and though at first the show didnt grab me, I loved it by the end and cared for each member (tachikomas, thats you too!).

9/10, fantastic first season, season 2 should be just as great hopefully!
Jan 26, 2017 12:18 AM
Dec 2016
Lloydy33 said:
When watching episode 26 I remember Togusa finally meeting his team again after thinking that they were gone for 3 months. But I can't understand why Batou said "Who cares about that bitch anyway?" when Togusa asked how Kusanagi was. Any input here? It's been bugging me for quite a while. Thanks!

my take was that he was pissed off that Makoto didn't tell him it was a remote prosthetic body. He really thought he lost his Major, hence all the laughing after this line.

In other words, she fooled him into showing his true emotions about her, and let him believe she was dead. He was prolly a little pissed about it, but you can't be mad when the person you have such strong feelings for doesn't actually die.

You respond like Batou did - "who cares about that bitch.." hahaha... it was perfect!
Jan 26, 2017 12:22 AM
Dec 2016
mrSmiles said:
cant remember the exact episode but it was when Togusa's wife was doing stock trading on the computer, after they leave the room, the computer turns on and it seems as if some sort of program bought Serano-Genomix stocks, did i miss something along the way or was this never explained?

Aside from my little confusion, this was an awesome anime.

I want to know this too, I guess it's in S2.

That guy in the episode had this software that had access to all the info on the market as well as access to the accounts of all the people who traded on the stock exchange. My guess is he was either helping these people earn money by doing the buy/sell for them, or it was manipulating the market to maximize its profits.

He was a math expert who created a complex algorithm using only mathematics to buy/sell/trade on the stock market. That is why no one knew he was dead for months after his actual death, because his program was still running making millions of dollars on the stock market.

When Batou leaves Togusa in the room saying something like, "I'm not responsible for what you do by yourself here..." I think Togusa copies the program/algorithm and installs it on his own home-system.

He doesn't take any money from the dead guy - just his software. And it starts working as soon as the episode ends. So I think Togusa is a multimillionaire by the end of the series.

10/10 for me - loved it! Stand Alone + Complex! I don't know where you guys get off saying they're boring episodes - the episode with Batou by himself and the boxer, the old guy all surrounded by gold, all the SA episodes were great for world/character building.

Looking forward to seeing more!
Feb 24, 2017 11:10 AM

Jul 2016
So THAT'S Why it's called Stand Alone Complex. This finale took everything from the previous episodes (minus the coffee burns :-( ) and built up a master plan to keep section9 together AND deal with the corruption.
At the beginning of the episode, it showed Togusa's depressing reemergence to society after a grueling 3 months and how he's pissed off that section9 was taking all the shit. And JUST when he was about to commit an assassination, Batou stopped him in manners only the Batou WE know and love would do so. And when we find out that section9 was safe and sound, it really kept Togusa at ease knowing his colleague's fate was anything but grim. Heck, they went out of their way to send a satellite footage of Batou yelling 'MOTOKO!!!!' out loud to the Major, and that almost killed me. The ending of how Motoko escaped and her discussion with Aoi, aka The Laughing Man, was really gripping and interesting to me. It was a good call for him to reject Aramaki's offer to join section9 since, as most of you are aware, would only make the 2nd Season a little more boring honestly. All in all, this was a great anime, and it was good to know that I finally managed to finish the anime that I could never have watched as a kid (The other being Cowboy Bebop). To that I salute to the series and say,

Good Luck, and see you next mission
ONWARDS! Away from homework and on to more anime!!!
Apr 20, 2017 2:55 AM

May 2016
Not exactly my type of ending though it wasn't bad 7/10
Jun 25, 2017 10:56 AM

Nov 2015
I share the same opinion of some people, I would gave it a 9 if all episodes were based on the laughing man. I enjoyed the 2nd part of the series a lot more than the first 13ish episodes but still a great anime, 8/10!
Aug 6, 2017 4:10 AM
Nov 2013
Awesome cyberpunk show, I really came to like Major a lot. I wish it had more of the thought-provoking philosophical dialogue and legendary staff like in the original movie and also some episodes in the middle were a little boring, but this really had some of the best action in any anime I've seen.

The Laughing Man story ended up not as epic as I had hoped, but it sure was a good mystery for the most part.

Needless to say, I didn't skip the opening or ending themes even once. 8/10

BlareyAug 6, 2017 6:09 AM
Aug 28, 2017 8:00 PM

Jan 2017
Blarey said:
Awesome cyberpunk show, I really came to like Major a lot. I wish it had more of the thought-provoking philosophical dialogue and legendary staff like in the original movie and also some episodes in the middle were a little boring, but this really had some of the best action in any anime I've seen.

The Laughing Man story ended up not as epic as I had hoped, but it sure was a good mystery for the most part.

the show had a lot of though provoking dialogue tho.

the laughing man story isn't meant to be "epic" it's meant to be realistic and thought provoking.
Aug 28, 2017 8:16 PM
Nov 2013
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:
Blarey said:

the laughing man story isn't meant to be "epic" it's meant to be realistic and thought provoking.

Lol

>calling anything from Ghost in the Shell realistic

It's not realistic at all, but it was very good, I just wanted a bit more from it.
Aug 28, 2017 9:29 PM

Jan 2017
Blarey said:
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:

Lol

It's not realistic at all, but it was very good, I just wanted a bit more from it.

the technology isn't 100% realistic but the themes about politics, greed, corruption, war, humanity, identity, memories, soul, individuality and terrorism are very realistic and well written.
the story isn't meant to be epic and have a grand finale with a big set piece and a big twist like the story in deus ex games for example. it's meant to be a "realistic" story about political greed, corruption and the themes i mentioned above in a believable "near future" world, that's why the ending should be realistic and believable too.
Aug 28, 2017 9:44 PM
Nov 2013
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:
Blarey said:

Lol

the technology isn't 100% realistic but the themes about politics, greed, corruption, war, humanity, identity, memories, soul, individuality and terrorism are very realistic and well written.
the story isn't meant to be epic and have a grand finale with a big set piece and a big twist like the story in deus ex games for example. it's meant to be a "realistic" story about political greed, corruption and the themes i mentioned above in a believable "near future" world, that's why the ending should be realistic and believable too.

Whatever it's meant to be doesn't matter, I can judge it off any criteria I see fit
Aug 28, 2017 9:50 PM

Jan 2017
Blarey said:
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:

Whatever it's meant to be doesn't matter, I can judge it off any criteria I see fit

but that doesn't make any sense from an objective standpoint. complaining about the lack of "epicness" in a realistic sci fi story is like complaining about the lack of realism in a fantasy series or a battle shounen. it makes no sense whatsoever.
Cyber_IcarusAug 28, 2017 10:03 PM
Aug 28, 2017 10:11 PM
Nov 2013
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:
Blarey said:

but that doesn't make any sense from an objective standpoint. complaining about the lack of "epicness" in a realistic sci fi story is like complaining about the lack of realism in a fantasy series or a battle shounen. it makes no sense whatsoever.

You know you keep quoting me on the word epic with every new post you make. My version of epic is obviously very different from yours, what I mean is that it didn't have me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Sci-Fi can be epic without having a ton of action, And you're the one with flawed logic for trying to set a universal rule for what objectively makes a good Sci-Fi anime.

And did you not see I rated it with a 8? I'm not complaining, I'm stating my reasons for not rating it 9 or 10.
Aug 28, 2017 10:20 PM

Jan 2017
Blarey said:
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:

You know you keep quoting me on the word epic with every new post you make. My version of epic is obviously very different from yours, what I mean is that it didn't have me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Sci-Fi can be epic without having a ton of action, And you're the one with flawed logic for trying to set a universal rule for what objectively makes a good Sci-Fi anime.

And did you not see I rated it with a 8? I'm not complaining, I'm stating my reasons for not rating it 9 or 10.

oh so the story wasn't engaging enough. that's fair enough. i thought you were one of these people who want every story to end with a grand finale with ridiculous twists just for the sake for it.

i'm not trying to set a universal rule for what objectively makes a good Sci-Fi anime, i'm just saying that not every show should end with a big world changing finale. i misunderstood your comment, that's all.
Aug 28, 2017 10:34 PM
Nov 2013
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:
Blarey said:

oh so the story wasn't engaging enough. that's fair enough. i thought you were one of these people who want every story to end with a grand finale with ridiculous twists just for the sake for it.

i'm not trying to set a universal rule for what objectively makes a good Sci-Fi anime, i'm just saying that not every show should end with a big world changing finale. i misunderstood your comment, that's all.

It's okay, the way I worded it wasn't helping either. If you want to know what I think of as an epic ending to a sci-fi series, read Gunnm.
Aug 28, 2017 10:38 PM

Jan 2017
Blarey said:
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:

It's okay, the way I worded it wasn't helping either. If you want to know what I think of as an epic ending to a sci-fi series, read Gunnm.

it's in my plan to watch list. i'm looking for more good sci fi stuff tho, can you recommend more good SCI FI stuff to me?
Nov 4, 2017 9:56 AM

Dec 2015
This was probably one of the most well-written anime I've ever seen, even though a lot of the episodes had tons of dialogue it still managed to hook me in. The only demerits were the sometimes scarce animation, and the god-awful opening sequence. 9/10.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Dec 2, 2017 4:13 PM

Apr 2017
Anime overall: 9.5 / 10

I find it reasonable that Aoi declined the offer. He would have been valuable to a point, but at the same time he wouldn't have had the physical endurance needed in real combat. He would be a data gatherer similar to those android girls.
Unless he can hack terrorists and military, which i doubt, he would be very susceptible to gun fire.

Motoko was perfect, she really nailed it. Always one step ahead.
Same goes for Aramaki.

The essence of section 9 is Aramaki mostly and Motoko second, with Togusa a good third. That's why those 3 were given the most resources so they try to escape properly.
Togusa was guarded by Aramaki himself and later protected.
Aramaki was hardly going to be killed as he has too much connections.
Motoko knew what Aramaki meant so she planned everything in advance to it. She was one step ahead in the informational part so she was hardly going to get arrested.

Excellent ending for a great anime. Looking forward to 2nd season.
--------
Jan 6, 2018 11:22 AM

Apr 2017
Sweeeeet. I enjoyed the complex episodes a lot. Sometimes the stand alone ones were kinda out of focus of the main plot, though I liked how they developed the characters.

I think it'd have been waaay better if the stand alone eps were related to the main issue, so that they could work more on the main story.

I would have felt more comfortable with a little less fanservice or whatever it's called, no need for Motoko to be provocative all the time.

Tachikomas FTW
Mar 14, 2018 7:26 PM

Mar 2017
Reading through this thread now. A lot of people didn't understand this series. The standalone episodes were not filler to the show. They help flesh out characters and provide world building/characterization. Without them the main story wouldn't have been as meaningful or have the same impact. 10/10 from me. One of the best anime i've watched.
Apr 17, 2018 8:39 AM

Feb 2013
Some anime show female character development by cutting their hair. Here, they show it by Motoko finally putting on some damn pants.

What a great show. I love episodic anime and it is always a little bit annoying to see those episodic ... episodes being called filler.

One of the few, absolutely RARE anime where I have never skipped both opening and ending.

May 15, 2018 7:25 AM

Jun 2014
I greatly enjoyed this series as well as the final episode. I like how Aramaki planned the whole thing out, and Batou's reaction to the teasing about the Major's supposed death.

Admittedly, I did find the show kinda hard to follow at some points, but I plan to rewatch it again. Well, it's more like I had forgotten exactly what was going on and I had to read up on it.
Oct 31, 2018 4:02 PM

Apr 2014
All I needed is more characterization for supporting crew Saito, Ishikawa, Pazu and Borma.
Nov 2, 2018 8:43 AM

Mar 2016
Purposefully mundane, contrived in both the literal and fictive sense. Those aren't bad things necessarily, but the ending episodes lacked urgency, turning random grunts into the big enemies almost seemed mean spirited. Transactional but too roundabout. The excuse about the media and the elections given by the prime minister aren't good enough,to me, that I can believe in good faith that all of this was necessary. If Section 9 is so secretive, the public could easily be manipulated into thinking they were taken out without the costly military operations.

The last episode specifically was pretty eye roll inducing.

The standalone episodes in the latter half were the strongest part of the series. Overall I was pleasantly surprised how 'optimistic' the series tended to be, when it could easily have been very cynical.
Dec 29, 2018 12:04 PM

Nov 2016
Togusa went through some tough shit there.

Knewing what kind of series this is, I honestly didn't expect to enjoy it this much. Compelling characters and engaging plot, the mix of Standlone and Complex episodes worked perrectly and kept my attention all the time. Occasionally there were even some pretty funny moments and well directed action scenes.

So many things were done right and basically nothing wrong, simply amazing.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 5, 2019 9:38 AM
Jul 2018
Hatul said:
Did anybody here who read "The Catcher in the Rye" notice the "fuck you" carved near the stairs? Just like it was naer the end of the book..
I only noticed this now that I've re watched it.

Yeah, I caught sight of that and remembered how triggered Holden felt about that
Jan 5, 2019 9:44 AM
Jul 2018
Loved this final episode. Sort of anti-climatic when you realized that Aramaki planned all of this. Great to see Motoko doing fine after seeing her remote body dramatically getting shot in the head. And Glad section 9 is back on its feet. Felt a little bad for togusa tho lmao. And Ishikawa taking a piss out of batou was nice. Wonder what happened to Serano near the end.

Now onto the second season :)
Feb 6, 2019 6:10 PM

Feb 2017
This episode really spelled out that the Laughing Man narrative has a lot to do with memes and the transmission of motives and ideas across minds.
May 22, 2019 7:18 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
What a great, great show. I certainly will not wait 8 plus years to watch it again!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 19, 2020 9:43 AM

Oct 2019
Overall a good and entertaining cyberpunk from the heart series. Watching the Stand Alone episodes felt like fillers but they weren't pointless and important for it's amazing world building. There wasn't much character development either. The story sometimes felt non-existent and they really should've give more time for the laughing man and it's investigation tho. I wanted laughing man to join Section9, that was a disapointment also. I give it 8/10 overall + 1 for it was one of the most entertaining shows I have ever watched. :) I feel satisfied with it now that Section9 was safe along with Major motoko and luckily we have 2nd GIG too so if it focuses on story progression and character development too and then it surely will be one of my favorites.

Aug 10, 2020 10:00 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Solid finale episode! Of course Chief Aramaki had a plan in mind but Togusa-san sure went through a lot even then. Unsurprisingly, the Major made it through alive as well. I wonder what happened to the leader in charge of the assault on Section 9 though, I wish we could've gotten a bit on that for the giggles.

Quite the high-level psychological discussion between the Laughing Man (impostor) and Major, Director Aramki's comment first up was right on the mark lol. Don't get me wrong, I still did enjoy it however. Humanity and Machine, just where is the line that separates the two. It's such an intriguing topic and especially more so to an aspiring Mechatronic Engineer, such as I.

I like how they kept the Laughing Man ambiguous to the very end and no clear-cut answers. Will definitely go for a round two when I check the Summary OVA later today, a few things are still a little hard to make out after all.

Overall, this has been a great watch as a whole. A few episodes in the middle did help with the character and world building but I couldn't help but immerse myself all that much, honestly. But then again, Tachikoma's sacrifices really hit hard so I suppose it's still a job fairly well done at the end of the day.

Animation-wise, it wasn't as outstanding as the 1995 or the Innocence movie but it was a still one of the finest in terms of sheer quality even compared to works to this day and age. As such, a great treat! And the sound department was fantastic too, the Op & ED albeit not hooking me up right away really grew into me.

Solid 8/10 in my records.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 29, 2020 1:44 PM

Aug 2013
Well, this anime even can't end properly. It's pretty rare when I meet a disappointment anime.

Every episode of this season was like: pretentious start with intensifying music then much of talking and "poof" it's just ended in most expectable and mediocre way without any actual explanations of events like "young woman became old for no reason" or "what the hell happened with chief's brother after all" etc.

It's like a director wanted to make a short-movie like Memories from each episode so it could be stylish arthouse so no one will need an explanation at all, but he failed obviously because GITS has wrong setting for that - it's technical because it's cyberpunk so it needs actual technical detailed explanation to not become a farce.

This director had many years and excellent example of how you should do it properly - GITS 1995 but since he was just background artist in Duck Tales and never grow up since than so he made such a disaster and another one even more boring and primitive - Eden of the East.

MC is crap, she has nothing in common with Mokoto from GITS 1995, Mokoto from GIG is just some bossy immature forever-teenager with fragile pride. Clothes of Mokoto with serious "black suits" background look ridiculous, she is like a prostitute in business hotel which awaits for her client.

Half of squad are non-existent like there are no any time to waste in a season of 26 episodes which are mostly fillers.

Ghost in the Shell 1995 was a masterpiece, GIG is just an awful fanfic which doesn't deserve its music and conception.

If rate this anime by ignoring great predecessors, then it's painly average and most of 12+ anime will beat it in terms of story flow and character representation.

5/10
LawgunNov 29, 2020 1:52 PM
Jan 30, 2021 8:34 PM

Jul 2016
This season was completely ruined by the last few episodes. Why does the team start slaughtering the military guys trying to arrest them, and why do they try to kill Kusanagi at the end? Is that just a reference to the 95' film? And then the team are just allowed to be free to join Public Security after slaughtering so many people.

In what way were the military guys bad? And if they are, then why did the team try to kill as many as possible, when they were just going to be arrested?
Feb 1, 2021 1:51 PM

May 2018
good final episode. Poor Togusa always gets the short end of the stick haha
Oct 12, 2021 1:03 PM

Jul 2020
Honestly it felt like some episodes were badass af or boring af with dialouge heavy epiosdes or what not. I know the dialouge heavy episodes in the beginning were building a foundation around the Laughing Man but I was getting sick of the slow boring dialouge sometimes. Nevertheless the show managed to impress me even more in the second half. 8/10
Oct 23, 2021 10:51 PM

Aug 2015
Great show, I loved the mix between action and dialogue and enjoyed both the complex and the stand alone episodes. It was a good finale and i am looking forward to seeing the 2nd season
Sep 10, 2022 3:25 PM

Dec 2019
Wow guess it's time to do some research once again after finishing a complex anime, hell to me this almost felt as complex as Texhnolyze or Lain without realizing its context, guess this is the side-effect of watching dub with subtitles that only supports sub.
Incredible mixture of many genres/themes fitted into 1 show, unlike Perfect Blue that failed terribly doing that. So glad Batou prevented Togusa from falling into the dark side. Everything felt so refreshing with the current state of repetitive shows nowadays.
Dec 8, 2022 1:07 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Major was using her double, but I still don't know how the rest of Section 9 made it out of being captured. Were they simply released, or have they all mastered the art of EYE-HACKING and were never actually captured in the first place? Somewhat of a pointless question, but I'd still like to know what's up with that.

I also didn't catch why Togusa seemingly was about to assassinate someone (one of the old guys in suits, yeah I have trouble keeping up with who's who), and also why Batou, who shows up and stops him, kind of just seems to laugh off the fact that Togusa was about to kill somebody. Lol I guess.

Anyway, yeah this show was badass. Gonna watch something stupid like Oreimo before continuing on with the second season.

8/10

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Dec 15, 2022 6:08 PM
Oct 2017
I thought there would be like some sort of sick plot twist at the end. But this was still kinda nice. I don't know, but I liked the vibe. I like seeing people care about Mokoto too.
Feb 26, 2023 2:57 AM
Feb 2023
A little different than the manga.
Mar 23, 2023 7:01 PM
Mar 2023
Very cool conclusion and satisfiing ending
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

OranSolus - Jul 17, 2008

89 by Magicmist »»
Sep 22, 10:51 PM

Poll: » Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

aero - Sep 8, 2008

114 by Magicmist »»
Sep 21, 8:26 PM

Poll: » Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Sep 8, 2008

51 by Magicmist »»
Sep 21, 7:25 PM

Poll: » Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Beatnik - Jul 12, 2008

78 by Magicmist »»
Sep 19, 12:26 AM

Poll: » Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Episode 22 Discussion

aero - Sep 8, 2008

45 by Magicmist »»
Sep 17, 4:42 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.