Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 5, 5:27 AM

Nov 2011
Saki's shorter hair style looks interesting, almost like a restart for her at least physically.

As another semester begins, it looks like the two characters have to deal with being siblings. It was a fine episode though, seeing the pair get back into school again and being around their classmates. Saki looks more confident although not much about her personality has changed.
Sep 5, 5:57 AM

Jul 2017
It's definitely weird seeing short-haired Saki being in a new renewal stage of her life, but other than Shinjo looking at her from afar, it's fair to say that she has completely locked out her feelings for Yuta...or is there still an inkling left within her heart?

Things between the stepsiblings are still as is: a complete secret within the 4 walls of their home, and the upcoming parent-teacher meeting will really have people suspect both Yuta and Saki to be more than just strangers living together. Saki's mother Akiko making a compromise to visit the school twice for their sake shows her maturity, even if Yuta hasn't completely accepted her as his stepmother, and even if it worries both high school kids much about their stepsibling secret, though they will support each other hand-in-hand if the secret gets leaked out.

Even to Yuta's father Taichi, he also thought that it would be best for his own son to accept Akiko sooner or later. While things in school are just as they look with Saki going with her class clique to Maaya's place for a study session, as long as she's fine, Yuta's happy. And as much as Yomiuri teases him, Yura doesn't budge at the slightest. Seeing his cram school classmate Kaho Fujinami on the other hand, it sure is a coincidence purely because of work. The actions at home, however, Saki feels that she's acting out of impulse than what a stepsister should be doing, and is this decision the regret for not seeing him more than just a stepbrother?

Saki's really asking the hard questions now, and how would she formulate her answers from all that she's experiencing?
Sep 5, 6:01 AM

Apr 2010
Well another rival appears the question is will Saki see him as a love interest or not as it appears now she doesn't seem to be aware of his feelings.
Shiori's invitation also suggests things might be hectic next episode, her reaction was funny when asked about her university being a woman's university.
And the siblings revealing they where siblings to the school didn't change that much for them.
Sep 5, 7:14 AM

Dec 2010
Now the ball is in Asamura's park.

Saki already accepts her father by calling him otousan.
But Asamura still calls Saki's mom by Akiko-san.
How will Asamura-kun end up accepting his new mother....

Also, interesting plot for parent teaching making them spill the beans. Not too far fetch and perfectly, reasonable.

Still kinda awkward (for me) that they don't go to school together but I get it.
Sep 5, 8:24 AM
Aug 2023
Saki's hairstyle change is so cute it make me happy(=

There's some skipped content in the Ln if some people might ask but not too much.

But this last 2 eps will be very good, as a Ln reader i really hope they execute them well.
OatzmealSep 5, 8:53 AM
Sep 5, 8:26 AM
Mar 2024
Oatzmeal said:
Saki's hairstyle change is so cute it make me happy (=

But my damn there's so many skipped content on the light novel i hope people do not get confused too much in the anime.

Buy still this last 2 eps will be very good as a Ln reader i really hope they execute them well.

I think they will
they are doing great till now
let's having fun with the last two episodes
and wish for second season
Sep 5, 8:31 AM

Feb 2019
Another well directed episode. Saki really ate that short hair look up wowza she’s incredible. But what I like most about this episode is the focus on Akiko-san and the Asamura’s becoming a proper family rather than just the usual romantic dilemma we’re used to.

Akiko wanting to go to the parent teacher conferences was fuelled both by the convenience aspect as well as wanting to be accepted as Yuta’s mom and I totally get it, they’ve been family now for a while and Yuta still calls her by name rather than mom unlike Saki with his dad. I think this is the first anime I’ve seen where they handle that anxiety of being a step parents. It’s just as nerve wracking as it is for the kids because you wanna be accepted and you know you can never replace their biological family, but you just want them to embrace you.

For the kids, making things official in school with them as siblings is kinda like that last barrier. Once they do that then those romantic feelings will well and truly have to be bottled up. So this episode kinda put Saki and Yuta in a bind where they had to choose between their own personal convenience and their parents’ and I loved seeing that emotional struggle.

Also a big fan of the new girl, she’s really cute and I love how understated and kinda nerdy she is. Very much looking forward to seeing more of her. Saki was jealous enough with Shiori so I wonder how this’ll go
Marinate1016Sep 5, 9:16 AM
Sep 5, 9:07 AM

May 2019
I don't really understand why Saki changed her feelings about Yuta but it seems like she's hesitant and unsure, especially after she thought to herself about Yuta's thoughtfulness on accommodating her mom for the parent-teacher meeting making her happy being unfair. She also is going out of her way to keep calling him brother, like she's trying to convince herself.

Anyways, Shiori can tell Yuta is also bothered so as I said before maybe they'll go on a date and her bringing up her university could be one, and Saki has a guy that likes her that she seems to be unaware of so far.
Sep 5, 9:12 AM

Jul 2023
Did anyone notice how she is also short hair in the OP now?

Anyway, it's a step down from the peak of episode 9. That's understandable because we're now covering volume 4 of the light novels.

I can sense the underlying conflict and hurt feelings of those two. They're repressing their feelings, and we all know that repression doesn't help one's mental health.

Since she threw the key to the aquarium, this aquarium no longer is just a pillow shot but serves to anchor these repressed feelings.
patkarununganSep 5, 5:18 PM
Sep 5, 9:24 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Best episode for me so far :3
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Sep 5, 9:46 AM

Jul 2024
I like how Saki’s interactions with Yuuta have really helped to open up with others and make more friends.

Is there some sort of societal thing in Japan and not wanting it known that you are step siblings, or is that just an anime trope?

“This isn’t a matter of how interesting it is”
Well, maybe not for you, but for us, yes it is.

“You go to a women’s college, don’t you”
“Why yes”
Busted, Shiori honey.

WTH is with that expressionless conversation between Kaho and Yuuta? Do not young people still get a bit excited meeting and talking to other young people, particularly opposite sex, any more? I always tried to make it a policy to appear that meeting or encountering someone like that was the height of my day. Anyway, new girl in the picture.
LordCrueltyVSep 5, 6:05 PM
Lord Cruelty V
"But my Dreams they're not as empty, as my conscience seems to be"
Sep 5, 10:32 AM
Feb 2020
It's just the vibes man so gooood. You come home from a day sit down and watch this anime just absolute bannger
Sep 5, 12:36 PM
Oct 2022
This show just makes me unbelievably glad that I grew up when I did and where I did.. honestly speaking what about this episode was “good”? For me not a god da$& thing. As usual every interaction between everyone (except for the tiniest conversations a few of them had at school) was about as frustrating and painful as watching 2 bus 🚌 loads of nuns colliding in slow motion. I think there’s only 2 episodes left I think and my money is on them ending up right where they started. Hell, at this point if we could just get the mc’s into some kind of mental health support group it’s a win in my book. My parents divorced when I was just about to turn 15. Sure it was a little tough. I acted out some but my school days were filled with chasing girls, getting stoned, and listening to/playing music. I guess my point is that trying to relate to these mc’s is DIF-FI-CULT.. maybe it’s just me but it sure would be nice if we could get an episode where they say more than 6 sentences to each other. Or an episode where they do stuff actual high school kids their age would be doing. It’s like watching 75 year olds sleepwalk after drinking booze all evening.. somebody help these people! 😂😂😂 God!
Sep 5, 2:09 PM
Mar 2015
The more they try to be brother and sister the more distant they become
Sep 5, 3:41 PM
Feb 2023
Their parents want to be a real family while these two secretly love each other... You know, I really thought that this love was possible. But this episode really makes me think like it's not possible anymore. A boy already loves Saki and another girl is already interested in asamura too! They both are kind and they both want their parents to be happy. If the show manages to turn the situation otherwise and let them be a couple, I will be really grateful that I started watching this anime and it will be in my top 10. Lastly, I don't know why but it hurts inside. Knowing that it's impossible to solve everything peacefully even though I'm not inside this event. Hope they solve this...
thelastavocadoSep 5, 3:44 PM
Sep 5, 3:47 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Things calmed down a bit this episode, and honestly I think it was needed because the previous one was very huge for the plot. But that doesn’t mean this episode was without issue, this time it was focused on Saki and Yuuta breaking the secrecy of being siblings at school to make things easier on their mom, and I’m glad they decided to go ahead and make the change, it seemed kinda silly to me that they would still want it under wraps after all this time, something like a parent teacher conference making them change that makes sense.

But that doesn’t mean it was only about breaking the sibling secrecy, it’s also about Yuuta becoming more accepting of his stepmom, in this episode we saw Saki calling her stepdad “dad”, which Yuuta does not do for his stepmom, not sure if this conference will be enough to change that but it’s a step in the right direction. Besides that conflict, there were also some bits with Saki and her friend group, they seem like a fun group but I can’t help but feel things might not go so well at this planned group study session, especially with that one lad that has his eyes on Saki, can’t fault the man but he don’t know what he’s in for lol. We also got officially introduced to that cute glasses babe from the cram school, Kaho, her interaction with Yuuta was a bit awkward but I hope we see more of her.
Sep 5, 5:05 PM

Aug 2022
- Seems like no one in school batted an eye when Saki made her hair shorter. Virtually no one minds that Marin Kitagawa's lookalike is no longer around....

- One of the background characters apparently has taken an interest towards Saki. But that is quickly brushed over as she heads home.

- Well, glad to know that Saki's perspective on stepsiblings being strangers until the end is now changing.

- Saki's mom doesn't want to spill the beans that Yuuta and Saki are now stepsiblings.

- So we got one scene with Saki at work just so we can cut away to a flashback of her mom saying out loud that she hasn't been accepted yet by Yuuta. Okay then....

- How considerate of the stepsiblings to mutally agree upon how many times would Saki's mom go for the parent teacher meeting. That the "secret" of them being stepsiblings wasn't worth hiding.

- The dishwashing scene and the breakfast with Yuuta's dad gets a "family out of 10" rating from Dom Toretto.

- Been a while since Yuuta's friend with the glasses said something.

- Saki thought she could have dodged her classmates' end of month hangout by using the "busy studying" card.

- "...open your heart and nestle your poor little self in my bosom." Shiori is lucky that Saki wasn't around to hear that.

- I did not expect that a seemingly random extra from one of the previous episodes would bump into Yuuta again. Will she play a bigger role later on?

- "Miso soup + adopted daughter" might become a trend in anime.

- Getting a glimpse of ponytail Saki in a swimsuit from the last episode is a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

- So did Saki get a new diary? Or did she brought out her old one?

- I feel that the final scene can be summed up by a certain line that Yuuta said in a skit from the official Gimai Seikatsu Youtube channel: "Finding the right distance as siblings sure is hard."
Sep 5, 5:08 PM
Aug 2024
We've got two episodes left. I never read the light novel but I'm assuming they'll just shut off feelings for one another by the end of the season and from the vibe the rest of the light novels as well but I've got no idea. With another girl introduced though we'll see. I wonder how the finale will be.
Sep 5, 5:20 PM
Feb 2021
Oatzmeal said:

There's some skipped content in the Ln if some people might ask but not too much.

But this last 2 eps will be very good, as a Ln reader i really hope they execute them well.

what are some of the things they skipped if you don’t mind telling? & yeah i’m looking forward to the last two episodes!
Sep 5, 5:28 PM

Dec 2021
I'm at least glad that these two have finally grown out of the whole 'a step sibling is nothing more than a stranger' phase, and actually see each other as step siblings, maybe even more.

First episode these two would not have come to an agreement like that to get mom to get both conferences over with, even at the risk of having people figure out they're step sibling's.

Sep 5, 6:51 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to IzanaSolos
I'm at least glad that these two have finally grown out of the whole 'a step sibling is nothing more than a stranger' phase, and actually see each other as step siblings, maybe even more.

First episode these two would not have come to an agreement like that to get mom to get both conferences over with, even at the risk of having people figure out they're step sibling's.
@IzanaSolos Well, Maya already knows, so the secret isn't total anymore anyway. And despite that, she still wants them both to be together.
Sep 5, 8:14 PM
Jun 2022
It's kind a makes my heart broken to know that they have to protect they are feelings, and i want to know the mysterious girl that he met in bookstore
Sep 5, 8:27 PM
Aug 2023
teeuzumaki said:
Oatzmeal said:

what are some of the things they skipped if you don’t mind telling? & yeah i’m looking forward to the last two episodes!

This is the list of some skipped content on the LN

• They skipped a conversation about Ayase when Maru and Yuta talked together. In the anime, Maru instantly knew that Ayase was the step - sis of Yuta without any explanation as to why, but in the light novel, they talked before that scene. There are rumors that Ayase and Yuta have a "Good mood going." After the pool eps that's why, Maru wanted to ask Yuta what was going on with them. speaking, Yuta has admitted to Maru that they are step-siblings and asked him to hide that info because Yuta trusted Maru.

• They also skipped the part when Yuta and Shiori talked about books and the latest anime series before Shiori asked why Yuta was looking tired today, but that's not important.

• They skipped a part when Yuta and Maru were talking about what would they do if they wanted to get over their feelings for a girl because at this point Yuta doesn't know if she has feelings for Saki and in a nutshell, Maru said "How about hanging out with other girls to know what romantic feelings are" and the first thing that comes to mind is Shiori

They have skipped a few more things about Shiori, but I am too lazy to type them out, so yeah, I hope it helps though.
Sep 5, 11:32 PM
Jul 2024
They should confess their love for each other before the end of the season.
Sep 6, 2:24 AM
Oct 2019
I'm still waiting for their confession, probably at the end of the season? lol
Sep 6, 2:37 AM

Aug 2017
Harem time. Now we have not only senpai but also a new kuudere with red eyes.
Sep 6, 6:43 AM

May 2023
Again and again a very good episode, I like the detail that the color of the anime title in the opening song changes in several episodes.

Akiko-san wants to make their family relationship closer and not have a long distance and Yuuta who still doesn't feel the closeness of a mother doesn't know how to behave to Akiko-san, Saki who has begun to open up and accept must continue to maintain their family closeness by calling Yuuta as Brother and Taichi as her Father.

Kaho is finally introduced in this episode, it looks like Kaho will have an important role in the future, I like her short hair and red eyes especially megane, Kuudere girls will always be my waifu type.

Finally Saki felt she would regret what she did, Saki began to wonder and worry that what she was doing was like breaking the relationship rather than keeping her distance, such a relationship would be more difficult than being a stranger.
Sep 6, 9:13 AM

Jul 2023
Reply to NezuSwallowtail_
Again and again a very good episode, I like the detail that the color of the anime title in the opening song changes in several episodes.

Akiko-san wants to make their family relationship closer and not have a long distance and Yuuta who still doesn't feel the closeness of a mother doesn't know how to behave to Akiko-san, Saki who has begun to open up and accept must continue to maintain their family closeness by calling Yuuta as Brother and Taichi as her Father.

Kaho is finally introduced in this episode, it looks like Kaho will have an important role in the future, I like her short hair and red eyes especially megane, Kuudere girls will always be my waifu type.

Finally Saki felt she would regret what she did, Saki began to wonder and worry that what she was doing was like breaking the relationship rather than keeping her distance, such a relationship would be more difficult than being a stranger.
@NezuSwallowtail_

NezuSwallowtail_ said:

They correspond to the cover of the light novel volume being covered by the episodes.

Here's a video of the opening side-by-side: https://x.com/Marcelo09465003/status/1831740089946534304

Compare the title colours in the OP to the title colours in the covers from this link: https://gimai-seikatsu.fandom.com/wiki/Light_Novel

Volume 1.....................................................Volume 2

Volume 3.....................................................Volume 4

patkarununganSep 6, 9:31 AM
Sep 6, 10:57 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to patkarunungan
@NezuSwallowtail_

NezuSwallowtail_ said:

They correspond to the cover of the light novel volume being covered by the episodes.

Here's a video of the opening side-by-side: https://x.com/Marcelo09465003/status/1831740089946534304

Compare the title colours in the OP to the title colours in the covers from this link: https://gimai-seikatsu.fandom.com/wiki/Light_Novel

@patkarunungan Nice observacion
Sep 6, 11:25 AM
Aug 2023
ok who is that guy? Ihope he is not a bad guy or something like that and I think these two brothers probably won't be able to get together in ss1, there are only 12 episodes and in these episodes they have already thought and drifted apart like that, haizzzz hope ss2 comes out faster.
Sep 6, 10:40 PM

May 2023
patkarunungan said:
@NezuSwallowtail_

NezuSwallowtail_ said:

ahh, nice catch thanks
Sep 7, 2:57 AM

Jul 2022
They started living normally like siblings. It seems like they have left behind the feelings they once had, or not? What is clear is that they both really try to make their parents happy. Which is really good! They now truly acknowledge that they are one family, not "strangers" like before.
Sep 7, 8:00 PM
Jun 2023
The production of the anime is actually a budget choice
Sep 8, 1:52 AM
Mar 2024
wste said:
The production of the anime is actually a budget choice

but it's great to see that budget choice is great too , without lagging in animation or anything. Eyes can watch this show easily and watch it without any problems
Sep 8, 10:56 PM
Mar 2021
Mesmo sem ler a LN, acho que dá pra concluir onde tudo vai chegar, mas saber como as coisas vão chegar la é o problema

Reprimir sentimentos é a maneira mais rápida de destruir a capacidade cognitiva, e é evidente que os dois estão caminhando por esse caminho, principalmente a Saki, que aparenta um semblante sofrido
Sep 9, 3:39 AM
May 2022
The drama is so heavy handed and frankly forced that it’s stifling, I get it’s supposed to be realistic but we still have to enjoy watching it. Plus introducing a douchey looking guy as a potential rival is just unneeded and annoying.
Sep 9, 7:17 AM

Jun 2007
I think I am simply not Japanese to understand this.
People say it's realistic but they barely interact like people with each other.
If that's normal for Japan no wonder their population is alienating from itself.
These two might as well be robots.
Quite frankly the author should've dropped the whole "love my step sibling" stuff and just went for how a patchwork family works in Japan.
That alone seems far too dramatic in itself.
Sep 9, 10:52 AM

Aug 2014
an episode without stupid sentences and dialogues would be a waste right?
"strangers all begin as siblings first?" wtf?
at least later it was a little better, but they are both very strange people in behaviour...
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 9, 2:53 PM
Mar 2024
Tyon said:
I think I am simply not Japanese to understand this.
People say it's realistic but they barely interact like people with each other.
If that's normal for Japan no wonder their population is alienating from itself.
These two might as well be robots.
Quite frankly the author should've dropped the whole "love my step sibling" stuff and just went for how a patchwork family works in Japan.
That alone seems far too dramatic in itself.

not in Japan only , there are people acting like that in all world , just like me , I do that too , so never say never , okay ✌️
Sep 9, 2:54 PM
Mar 2024
Thyriad-oPPailov said:
an episode without stupid sentences and dialogues would be a waste right?
"strangers all begin as siblings first?" wtf?
at least later it was a little better, but they are both very strange people in behaviour...

yes , they are, but you should respect them because they represent people in reality too , just like Me
Sep 9, 2:56 PM
Mar 2024
ajw215799 said:
The drama is so heavy handed and frankly forced that it’s stifling, I get it’s supposed to be realistic but we still have to enjoy watching it. Plus introducing a douchey looking guy as a potential rival is just unneeded and annoying.

wait and see the show didn't end yet
Sep 9, 4:58 PM
Apr 2022
This anime shows just how the work and talent of a director can change everything. In other hands this would have been absolute trash but the brilliant direction elevates this so much.
Sep 9, 10:15 PM
Mar 2024
Skulljujos said:
This anime shows just how the work and talent of a director can change everything. In other hands this would have been absolute trash but the brilliant direction elevates this so much.

what ? , why do you think this story is trach ? what point ? two people strangers don't know each other's dont know how to communicate with other people are forced to live together by marriage of their parents, the director made this because the story it's self is great , in so many points how they react about their new first feelings. how they try very hard to protect the family by holding their feelings, how they were very responsible about themselves, how they really love their parents, how they try to work really hard for their parents separately ( ep3)
if you are asking where the romantic , the romantic infront of your eyes , these feelings
and you didn't read the LN , so don't judge without reading it , but if you speak about the characters, there are people like that , they can't communicate, they can't live normally like you , they see that their life is just a secret, and should stay in secret, they can't handle with big groups, all time prefer to be alone, this is their confort zoon for them , so again for every one here , if you didn't see these type of people that doesn't mean these people are not exist
AhmedpowerSep 9, 10:21 PM
Sep 9, 11:47 PM

Jul 2023
Reply to Ahmedpower
Skulljujos said:

what ? , why do you think this story is trach ? what point ? two people strangers don't know each other's dont know how to communicate with other people are forced to live together by marriage of their parents, the director made this because the story it's self is great , in so many points how they react about their new first feelings. how they try very hard to protect the family by holding their feelings, how they were very responsible about themselves, how they really love their parents, how they try to work really hard for their parents separately ( ep3)
if you are asking where the romantic , the romantic infront of your eyes , these feelings
and you didn't read the LN , so don't judge without reading it , but if you speak about the characters, there are people like that , they can't communicate, they can't live normally like you , they see that their life is just a secret, and should stay in secret, they can't handle with big groups, all time prefer to be alone, this is their confort zoon for them , so again for every one here , if you didn't see these type of people that doesn't mean these people are not exist
@Ahmedpower

His point is that no matter how good the source material, if a director sucks, he may mess up with the adaptation.

That's a fair point as that is what happened with Unnamed Memory.

That said, I think the light novels are great to the point that had Studio DEEN given this a mediocre animation, the anime would still get a great score from me by virtue of the writing.

Director Ueno Souta has created a perfect adaptation that has a distinct identity to the light novels. The anime is complementary to but does not substitute for the light novels.
Sep 10, 12:28 AM
Mar 2024
patkarunungan said:
@Ahmedpower

His point is that no matter how good the source material, if a director sucks, he may mess up with the adaptation.

That's a fair point as that is what happened with Unnamed Memory.

That said, I think the light novels are great to the point that had Studio DEEN given this a mediocre animation, the anime would still get a great score from me by virtue of the writing.

Director Ueno Souta has created a perfect adaptation that has a distinct identity to the light novels. The anime is complementary to but does not substitute for the light novels.

of course, I agree with you . All that you said is right , but I see the animation is here to complete the light novel, not to substitute it, so from my opinion, they are completing each other
and the writer on redit said he loves the adaptation very much
and see the adaptation of this story really hard
, why ? , the chapters in the story chapter day for yuuta and another chapter for the same day for saki , so it's really hard working from the director ueno to make this story like that , because we are now waiting for the end of vol 4 . if they take everything in LN , we will see the end of vol 4 in decades , so I am really in love with the show, and I am happy that you like it too
AhmedpowerSep 10, 12:36 AM
Sep 10, 5:51 AM
Sep 2021
The feelings between saki & Yuuta are getting complex & complex. Hope they talk to each other openly rather than making themself restricted.
Sep 10, 9:36 AM
Aug 2024
Well. The drama is so heavy that you can feel it, taste it... whatever.

I can empathize with the atmosphere of this show, being strangers in your own home... I've seen that, I know how it is, so at least that part of their relationship is a very realistic approach, including the robotic-like interaction.

Yuta is a very mature person, I was thinking that following the last episode, he wouldn't handle things properly, but you can always count on the human capacity of faking how they feel, which is you know, fitting.

The new love interest for saki may have just spawned. Emphasis on MAY HAVE.

Kaho is back, we don't know how her will impact things going on, or she may as well not.

Now, if the show follows that rute, I hope for the best girl having her spot back in yuta's life. Of course, I'm talking about Shiori, the best girl... if this show would to break the whole sisterly clichê, then, please give the girl friend a W, I'm begging you!

Saki regretting her decision is fine, it's not like you can just bury the feelings and forget about it. In fact, the answer is always having a proper discussion about it, but we live in a society.

Sep 10, 4:19 PM
Nov 2022
It raises a serious issue, can a stepmother be accepted as a real mother?...

Possibly yes, possibly not, it all depends on the situation and the person.

On the other hand, it seems that we are introduced to a guy interested in Ayase and a girl interested in Asamura, I don't know to what extent it could be a good idea to introduce them in an episode 10...
Sep 11, 2:12 PM

Jun 2019
They're really setting boundaries for themselves as siblings which is what both of them have chosen. Saki has started calling Yuta's dad, father. It does make Yuta happy and curious whether he should call Akiko 'mother' as well cuz that would make her happy as she thinks Yuta has not yet accepted her as his mother. That new guy does look kinda interested in Saki. Idk where this will go, we'll only know when the study session will happen.
Sep 13, 12:58 AM
Aug 2024
it was a good episode
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 19

170 by basspig »»
Yesterday, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 12

90 by basspig »»
Oct 14, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 29

116 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Oct 12, 11:38 PM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22

78 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Oct 12, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 15

91 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Oct 12, 10:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.