Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 22, 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
Kano decided to perform after all with the group. It's their final performance this season and of course, they wanted to give it their all.

There were of course, a lot of emotions from this episode, especially coming from Kano. I'm honestly just glad JELEE achieved popularity and success after all the shit they've been through. Each member had drama to deal with but they stayed united towards the end.

Jul 2017
Mahiru debating her proposal with Kano's mother Yukine to bring JELEE back into the spotlight with the Sunflower Dolls, she has already assessed all of the risks of the buzz and backlash. But this is something that the former wants to reciprocate by giving back to the people, most especially Kano, still being in conflict with her mother, much less her own calling of being a singer. And for once, JELEE being invited personally by Yukine, they have the option to reject it, but the chance is too great not to miss that opportunity. The realization that Kano has to sing to a large audience once again, she's not alone this time with Kiui and Mei, even as the vestiges of the past come back to haunt her. What brought her senses back is that exact same virtual jellyfish mural (turned into an aquarium) from their farewell livestream, put on the Shibuya stage thanks to the power of money.

Other than both girls meeting at the elevator to then only be separated by a distance (which was funny to see), Kano finally opened up to Mahiru towards everything about her and her mother, of which the latter is actually not that bad to deal with. It's all in the mind of Kano feeling that she did not live up to expectations, and it's thanks to Mahiru that she opened her heart to appreciate everyone who had supported her all this while, espeically her own mother, who credited her as a producer for the show.

As everyone heads into their graduation phase, the 4 girls swarmed by their fans in one way or another being influenced by JELEE, even Kano got her own closure with her mother. And going back to the same jellyfish mural that bonded them in the first place to give it a refresh, it's the culmination of their hearts like jellyfishes who can't swim, but will light up the scenery of what they love to do.

What a somewhat roundabout and/or rushed way for the much-anticipated finale (based off the rather inept fumbling of the penultimate 2 episodes). But I'm just VERY relieved that Yuki Kaku, Ryohei Takeshita and the staff team ACTUALLY pulled off a stunt like this for the show to not crash and burn.
KANLen09Jun 22, 9:56 AM

May 2020
This all feels really convenient when all of a sudden Kano has a chance to redeem herself in front of her own mother and Mahiru…who she said pretty mean things not too long ago. Series was about discovering one’s own self, and tbh except her, feels like the rest of three has already done so, while she was cooping up inside her room and was denying everyone, because… some trauma. Yeah still, she got a chance…

… wherein very obviously the performance was cut short lol. Not sure how to feel about all of this concluding, again very “conveniently” for Kano… I mean the girl she slapped cheering on her pretty much tells everything lol. Again, the series was fine when this was about these girls experimenting with things and when drama… wasn’t actually there. Would take the first half of episodes over the latter half anyday. But hey, they got a happy ending and the mother wasn’t actually “evil” like we were all thinking:)

Apr 2016
Well i don't know man, as strong as this show started ... as strong it nose dived towards the end ...

A coming of age focused kind of a slice of life Idol youth drama about chasing ones dreams while facing the demons of your past in between. Quite the underdog of the season, that's for sure.

But then the drama or rather the mishandling of it really killed it, and the mom as a character was just terrible, and not because she's a bad mother no, shes just a big "why" of a character.
Jun 22, 9:31 AM

Dec 2021
Am glad they wrapped the whole thing about Kano's mom being "evil", when she really wasn't, because yeah she ofc wasn't lol. Just such a stupid character imo.

Certainly had me worried after those last two episodes, but in a way they stuck the landing, and they lived happily ever after... because ofc it ended like that. Out of all the originals this season, this one had the strongest start and just got better, but these last three episodes left a kinda bad taste in my mouth so idk, there are better shows like this just this season alone, if not in general.

Jun 22, 9:39 AM

Feb 2019
I’ll never be the same after watching this show. The way these girls have altered my life’s story won’t be forgotten. Called it AOTS from episode 1 and it firmly stayed that way throughout. What a special anime and group of girls. Thank you Yaku sensei and Doga Kobo for this masterclass.

Kano overcoming her past and fear by delivering the performance of a lifetime was so beautiful to see. That wouldn’t have been possible without Mero telling her to look forward at the “aquarium” art Kano built on the buildings was such a great scene.

So many people, myself included thought Mahiru was snakey for working with Yukine, but it ended up being the best possible gift for Kano and the others. I just wish we would’ve been able to see more of the performance :/ we all know how good Doga Kobo can do idol performances.

That escalator reunion scene with Mahiru and Kano was everything to me. Them going in opposite directions initially before linking up was basically their relationship summed up. And Kano finally found her reason for singing! I love love love how it progressed from having no reason to sing, to Mahiru being the reason, to wanting to bring joy to peoples’ lives and help people who were lost like she was move forward.

In some more cliche stories, they would’ve kept it with the simple “I sing for you”, but that’s not really sustainable long term. You have to do things you enjoy for you.

Yukine finally acknowledging Kano as who she really is brought tears to my eyes man. All she wanted her entire life was to live up to her mom’s standards and make her happy. She also fulfilled her promise of selling out Tokyo dome with the number of live viewers 😭 I can’t man this was amazing. It’s so Yukine to not give a direct apology with words, but with her actions.

“Graduation” is a fitting literal and metaphorical way to end the episode. Everyone finally moving past their trauma and insecurities and just starting a new phase of life. Yukine showing up to Kano’s graduation and congratulating her was so sweet. I’m happy for them.

Mei trying to lift her skirt up for the farewell video got me dying 💀 she so slow man.

Is that Mahiru’s dad?!! Wow this was a perfect ending for everyone man. I don’t get the “rushed” complaints. Everything that needed to be wrapped up and addressed got addressed. And there’s still the LN for anything else. We will be reading.
Marinate1016Jun 22, 10:54 AM
Jun 22, 9:45 AM

Jul 2017
A very rushed ending to have a 'happy' conclusion, and a massive flop for me personally. I didn't really feel this show from the start (especially when there's been a much more promising show since the beginning in Girls Band Cry) but it got worse and worse towards the end and ultimately, characterization is wasted potential in this series. Kano's mother feels like such a useless character in this series, and the others weren't that good either. Doga Kobo made this look colorful but besides that, this was a very forgettable and not a likable show whatsoever, drama was terrible when it was the focus in that second half of this show and the pacing was rough too. Not going to miss this original much.
Jun 22, 9:57 AM

Sep 2016
mommy and doxing melodrama ruined this fun anime
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jun 22, 10:02 AM

Jan 2013
milfed at the cost of tears
Jun 22, 10:05 AM

Apr 2014
A bit rushed to wrap things up. That was a happy ending for JELEE. The outcome was great. Kano also reconciled with Yukine. 50,000 is about the capacity of the Tokyo Dome. I hope they will be able to perform at the Dome in the future. The vertical smartphone view was interesting.
I still hate Melo and don't like auntie Yukine till the end.

I think I need to revisit the Miyashita Park soon.

GOODBYE SEKAI
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 22, 10:06 AM

Feb 2020
Well, I guess...the finale was okay?
Overall, I'm kinda disappointed, everything was so great in this show, just the writing kinda poor and some emotion moments not really hitting.
Still kinda like the show tho, 6.8/10.
chungzicJun 22, 8:46 PM
Jun 22, 10:09 AM

Feb 2021
I love the double meaning of the lyrics. Night is "yoru", referring to Mahiru, and sound of snow is "yuki no oto" referring to Yukine, Kano's mom (her name is written as 雪音 - "snow sound")
Oh hey, that's Kano's dad at the end.
I feel like the ending was rushed but it was still super enjoyable overall.
9/10
Jun 22, 10:11 AM

Dec 2010
Was pretty interesting at the beginning, but they dropped the ball during the second half.
Jun 22, 10:13 AM
Jul 2023
A happy ending for all which is quite nice, everything warped up neatly, and the feels is ever so JELEE.

Just like most original, the story lack length & middle ground to make it more impactful, no room to digest and speculate properly.

Overall, it’s a fun emotional ride, exciting beginning, breathtaking middle and, bumpy at times uneasy near end but finished with enough excitement to make it worth the ride.
The painting process montage is just so adorable
MainnusJun 22, 10:41 AM
Jun 22, 10:13 AM

Jun 2021
Underwhelming conclusion. The series was already disappointing because of it's forced drama in the last few episodes, but the ending made it worse. The creator was trying way too hard to show so many things in the series, which fall flat because of limited number of episode. And the fact that it's an original series, it made things even worse. Since, original anime usually doesn't get 2nd season.

Now, I feel like all the beautiful and high quality visuals and Ost are wasted on this series.
E-SatieJun 22, 10:17 AM

My doctor has always told me to smoke. He even explains himself: “Smoke, my friend. Otherwise someone else will smoke in your place.”

Jun 22, 10:14 AM
May 2021
I felt like this show had a lot of potential, considering it's by Doga Kobo, and they have an excellent portfolio. This show strongly focuses on teenage angst and maturity, and never giving up your passion and dreams. I like that this original series constantly reminds viewers of its core theme of friends inspiring you to keep honing your craft and also standing up for yourself. That is something you can learn from this series. Each character had their own struggle and foibles, but in the end JELEE's bond had been rekindled and they finally got the popularity and recognition they deserve despite all the frustration.

I loved this show throughout its run, and for a while I thought it was my contender for anime of the season, but the last three episodes kinda made it shaky because of the sudden drama which was quite mishandled, and it somehow appeared to have a rushed conclusion which made the show fumble. Nonetheless I'm glad Doga Kobo managed to create something that perfectly shows the struggles of youth. I do commend them for the nicely done artwork and soundtrack in this series.
therjabundoJun 22, 10:22 AM
Jun 22, 10:15 AM

Mar 2021
Rushed ending but at least the JELEE girls got a great ending and had a magnificent performance, Kano once again has such a beautiful voice. This show was great but it did seem to drop off a bit with some of the lacklustre drama near the end.
Reecey91Jun 22, 10:24 AM
Jun 22, 10:16 AM

Aug 2010
And so it ends, the disappointment and wasted potential of the year award goes to Kurage.

What a sad state of affairs, this show could have been one of those fondly remembered ones that future anime watchers would get recommended and have a blast with. But now it will be nothing more than a stark reminder that drama for drama's sake, shallow writing, expecting the "payoff" to be enjoyed when the build up was non-existent is not the recipe to success. Also, don't expect anything good from DogaKobo, they can't deliver.

A final score of 4/10, the first 7-8 episodes were enjoyable.
Jun 22, 10:17 AM

Jan 2016
Great character writing with an incredible start but didn't manage to keep the high quality until the end.
Thats what happens when the writer never finished a single story in his career I guess

What stands out the most for me in this anime was the amount of content we got outside of the anime itself.
Post-recording Talk, Radios, Bloopers from recordings, frame drafts, so many Twitter spaces from the VAs and also from the staff (something I've never seen this industry do, staff team talking about the production process for each episode every week), and much more...
This was such a treat and I wish more animes did this
RyushindaiJun 22, 10:28 AM
Jun 22, 10:21 AM

Dec 2010
Well, as they say, medetashi-medetashi~
Jun 22, 10:31 AM

Mar 2023
The character for Kano's mom made such a 180: she didn't care about her daughter until now, but after she showed success she's a good mom and even went to school to congratulate her. It bought Kano to tears over her mom's attention too.
They really rushed to happy ending, unfortunate since the series started really well with the first few episodes.
Jun 22, 10:33 AM

Jul 2021
So this really ended up being yuri bait when all was said and done, lol. The finale was average, I guess, and what you would expect. This started quite well and unique but dwindled into ur typical idol show. It's a pity it ended up being a show I'll forget as soon as next season starts
This was by the author of Tomozaki, so I guess I expected too much

Also, did this scene remind anyone from the board in Assassination Classroom, or was it just me?

Cestlavie_Jun 22, 11:22 AM
Jun 22, 10:36 AM

Jul 2021
Now, I feel sorry for all the people who were calling this anime of the season, When only few episodes were out lol. All the drama in the series were actually laughable instead of emotional because of how bad it was. The ending is also rushed. If Ninja kamui wasn't released this year, then I would have consider this series as the most disappointing anime of the year.
Jun 22, 10:39 AM

Oct 2017
That was a beautiful performance. Liked Kano's song and they even made an aquarium in the venue. She fulfilled her mothers dream and also came to terms with herself. Her mom ofc wasn't bad and cared for her. Got emotional watching Kano cry. Also just noticed Kano has two beauty marks on her belly, cute. Loved seeing how they inspired so many people.

Was great to see JELEE have fun working on the new murale. Kimura though lolz. Liked how they showed everyone one last time before the end.

Was one of the animes I was really looking forward to this season and I really enjoyed watching it. Loved the colorful animation/visuals and the character designs. One of my favourites this season.
MegamiRemJun 28, 8:38 AM
Jun 22, 10:56 AM

Mar 2021
Such a comfy, feels-good ending. So happy with how this show turned out. I especially loved the vertical phone-cam recording of the jellyfish painting section; the direction in this show was so strong from beginning to end and it was a delight to keep up with every week.

Easily AOTS. Thank you Jelee! Now I have a new favorite anime original.
Jun 22, 10:59 AM
Apr 2023
I think it was a good ending.

So many people wanting the story to go their way just need to create a story of their own and publish their work somewhere.
Jun 22, 11:01 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to Embient
I love the double meaning of the lyrics. Night is "yoru", referring to Mahiru, and sound of snow is "yuki no oto" referring to Yukine, Kano's mom (her name is written as 雪音 - "snow sound")
Oh hey, that's Kano's dad at the end.
I feel like the ending was rushed but it was still super enjoyable overall.
9/10
@Embient Kano's dad was the jellyfish guy?
Jun 22, 11:02 AM
Jan 2018
I actually liked the ending more than I thought I would, some neat visual ideas and I'm ok with just a cute/happy ending, but ultimately the central dynamic of Mahiru/Kano turned out to be underwritten and pure yuri bait, and it never felt like JELEE"S road to success was that hard or realistic. Obviously a lot of love put into the show, but needed a Yukine type to look at the script and be harsh, like "no, don't introduce the idea of Kano's dad if you are going to do nothing with it"
Jun 22, 11:02 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to IzanaSolos
Am glad they wrapped the whole thing about Kano's mom being "evil", when she really wasn't, because yeah she ofc wasn't lol. Just such a stupid character imo.

Certainly had me worried after those last two episodes, but in a way they stuck the landing, and they lived happily ever after... because ofc it ended like that. Out of all the originals this season, this one had the strongest start and just got better, but these last three episodes left a kinda bad taste in my mouth so idk, there are better shows like this just this season alone, if not in general.
@IzanaSolos Nah, this is the best kind of this season. If you can name anything better, just say it or stop the unnecessary hate. The show is good.
Jun 22, 11:05 AM
Jul 2021
Well... honestly I am not too disappointed (since I don't have much expectation at the beginning of the anime anw). At least the story is coherent enough, but to say I'm satisfied is a lie. At the very least, every other aspects beside the story have been a treat, and the last scene of this episode was still quite impressive, even though I already saw the PV. 8.5ish I guess. Now where is the ED Kano version?
Jun 22, 11:09 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to saikyozero
@Embient Kano's dad was the jellyfish guy?
@saikyozero He appeared in episode 9 for a bit and was credited as Shotaro Yamanouchi (山ノ内 章太郎). He also has the same voice actor as the aquarium narrator from episode 1, implying they are one and the same.
Jun 22, 11:14 AM

Nov 2023
These last episodes were rushed to say the least. It’s a convenient ending for Kano to have everything solved in one night. It’s cuts from scene to scene showing everything worked out and perfectly ended. Bit sad on how they handle the much anticipated drama of the series but at least it felt good, the ending could’ve been way way worse.

Still feel a strong 8 overall, every girl (minus Kimura) had something interesting to say about one’s passions and dreams and I liked looking forward to each episode weekly.
Jun 22, 11:21 AM

Nov 2023
Hmm this show started as a pure cgdct but soon turn into drama.

But I watched because these characters became sweethearts quickly.

This show is one of the best this season for me.

Let's see if it ever gets another season.
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Jun 22, 11:24 AM
May 2021
It's honestly incredible what the creators have done with this anime.
Jun 22, 11:24 AM
Oct 2022
Glad that everyone got their happy ending, Kano made peace with Mero and her mom, also Kano's dad appearing at the end was a nice touch too. Also no sign of season 2 pain...
Jun 22, 11:33 AM
Mar 2023
I don't know, I feel there is more to tell. But how to make another season without losing its essence. These kind of anime are the worst (not in a bad way) because of the feeling they leave at the end. Who knows, maybe the manga will continue after this episode.
Jun 22, 11:38 AM
Mar 2023
What the show did with it's time was really good, but felt constricted towards the end. Sadly a case where a few more episodes would have helped a lot. I'm glad Kano had some reconciliation with Mero, whom I know a lot of people hated but I couldn't help feel sorry for seeing as she's in a kid in a clearly bad way mentally. Yukine is still an awful mother though lol. And Kano's dad was such a pointless character I'm pretty sure some people didn't realise who he was.
Jun 22, 11:38 AM

Apr 2024
decent ending, its may not be that I expect
but the song Kano sang is so good.
Jun 22, 11:43 AM

Sep 2021
Was tempted to give this a 6 after the shallow treatment of the previous episode's supposed "gender identity" issue but not really "gender identity" issue but gave it a 7 overall (am just going to leave it at that since I had already gone over my opinion in the previous episode). (edit: changed to 6) There was also some sense of yuri-bait with that kiss Kano gave Mahiru/Yoru which went nowhere in the end. Otherwise, series was overall okay, with the downs outweighing the ups.

For this episode, so Mahiru/Yoru had absolutely no contact with the others at all from the completion of the project to the day of the live for no reason other than to drum up the drama of the climax. Totally unnecessary, in my opinion, and I was one of those who were okay with the drama and over-the-top scenarios of the previous episodes. Yes, I think Kiui/Nox had some light contact with Mahiru/Yoru (maybe a message or something) due to how she said the offer to perform with Sundolls might have come about cause Mahiru/Yoru made the suggestion, but they didn't have much real contact other than that it seems...

Also, Kano's mother turned into a different person from her first impression... Had to take a look at the first episode to realise Kano had her last name as Yamanouchi, making it seem like her mother finally recognise her as her daughter in the credits when her name is listed as Hayakawa Kano.

Glad to see Kiui/Nox live-streaming during graduation ceremony timing at the end there to show how she had moved on from her past and learned to embrace and stand up for what she likes. Awesome to see that Kimura-chan/Takanashi Kim Anouk Mei finally has a irl fan as well!

Went into this expecting more of the "anonymous group" JELEE but that anonymity went out the window more or less towards the end of the series.
yhagniJun 25, 12:35 PM
Jun 22, 11:45 AM

Jan 2024
Ending was rushed the last 2 episodes were not good. I for one like the Drama aspect and Kano's backstory but it was super rushed. Yukine suddenly switched characters which annoyed me and the promising aspect of Drama was ruined.
The set up way too many plot lines for a 12 episode runtime and failed to stick it. This anime needed a 2nd season or atleast should have been 24 episodes to properly tie everything up.

After the e first 5-6 episodes it looked AOTS. Even after that they were atleast consistently delivering but the fumbled hard at the end. I expected so much from this, oh well..it was still great

Still I was glad see those girls smile in the end..
The line Mei said " Even if you have no friends and nothing to like Jelee will be with you" it left a big smile on my face.

Anyway Doga Kobo cooked well with animation and hope they go even harder as they have even bigger fish to fry next season.

Best of luck Mahiru Kano Mei Kiwi for your shared future.

Goodbye Sekai
Jun 22, 11:48 AM
Sep 2022
I was completely right with my prediction for the end. the mother and the Idol who had the problem with kano "evangelized" orverhaps they were never as bad as we thought. in the end a very happy ending for everyone as I anticipated. concluded that it has been a good anime but it has been overwhelmed by a lot of drama that, as seen in this chapter, was not such. I am aware that it is very difficult to develop a good story in such a 12 chapters even so I give this series an 8.. Greetings and until next time
Pd: I forgot to say something hahaha, many people have compared this series to gbc and honestly both have suffered from the same problem, little time and a lot to tell, that's why they have a score Similar, with the only difference that the other one still has one chapter left, which may lower or raise its grade
HormigoJun 22, 12:16 PM
Jun 22, 12:00 PM
Mar 2017
It didn't properly address the relationship problems that the entire show led up to with Mahiru and Yoru. Even if they didn't end up together romantically, address it, do not sweep it under the rug. That's disrespectful
Jun 22, 12:03 PM

May 2016
wanna say that was a fumble on the last episode. no more explanation on the kiss either

Mar 2008
Create a character like Mei should be a criminal offense.

A lot of the drama in this was forced as an excuse to create "emotional" and "cathartic" moments.
In he end one more series of " implied lesbians and bait".
Tiresome.

Aug 2017
Started a bit inconsistent for me, but it was gradually getting better until the last episodes were it felt rushed, really another episode or 2 could've helped. Still, it made an impression on me, Kiui, Kano and although still bit disappointed with what Mahiru did were fun characters to follow. Not that big on Mei, but even she improved near the end. Just wish that Mahiru and Kano talked things out before this stage and this duo concert attempt felt like a cheap attempt to make things up. The mother is also just terribly written, felt like they had no idea what they were doing with her and suddenly being softer after abandoning Kano for so long is weird. Still gets an 8 for me, but felt it could've easily been a 9 if the last few episodes were less rushed and better managed.
Jun 22, 12:09 PM
Jul 2023
Reply to saikyozero
I think it was a good ending.

So many people wanting the story to go their way just need to create a story of their own and publish their work somewhere.
@saikyozero I agree with the ending being good.

I quite liked this anime, probably one of my favorites. I usually never comment or interact with people on mal. But this anime made me do so just to say I enjoyed this and I’m happy with the outcome of the ending.
Jun 22, 12:20 PM
Jan 2021
It pains me to say this but this is definitely going to be my disappointment of the year, what a disastrous fall from grace after episode 8. I really wish we could go back to episode 8 and completely change everything about the last few episodes, from the dumb forced drama that was the opposite of what made the start of the show enjoyable. Even with forced drama, I think I'd have like to have seen the drama between Mahiru and Kano drilled down into over the last few episodes, rather than put on the backburner for additional Mei and Kiui focus episodes only to be hurriedly resolved like this without really addressing it.
Jun 22, 12:38 PM
Oct 2020
Overall still a solid 7.5/10 in my book I think for now. It had great potential and started off great but then the last few episodes kinda fumbled I feel. The conclusion feels a bit rushed to say the least but it's still good. I always love it when they do the phone view but damn it learn to record horizontally not vertically lol. I also just didn't really vibe with the drama at the end and all. I like drama but it needs to be done well and feel like it's natural not forced you know? Idk. I hope we get more maybe someday? Like a sequel or a movie? Or this could just be it and that would be fine too.

Goodbye World!
RexnihiloJun 22, 12:42 PM
Jun 22, 12:49 PM
Jul 2016
Did they redeem every horrible person... just like that? The selfish traitor Mahiru... Mero who falsely accused Kano, ending her carrier... and that bitch mom who just used Kano?
I'm not satisfied with this. I really loved this anime at the start, but now I rate it 6/10. Shame, a real shame. It had potential, but got train-wrecked halfway.
Jun 22, 1:05 PM

May 2015
The repainting of original Jelly mural rubbed me the wrong way probably for wrong reasons, I don't know, it just seemed too significant to just get rid of it like that, although they put a new picture there filled with new significance, and maybe that was for the better. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There was a funny moment when Mahiru and Kano ran towards each other on the elevator, but other than that their show didn't create as much impact as I would have hoped. It was quite a standard resolution to all the ongoing problems, not saying it was bad though. At least we aren't left hanging or drastically disappointed at the events, and all the promises were fulfilled with the hope for a better future.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11

131 by Assassin2112 »»
Sep 27, 11:07 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 13

135 by BabyBlouie »»
Sep 9, 5:32 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15

112 by Ashhk »»
Aug 24, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 8

134 by Ashhk »»
Aug 23, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Pinoffin - Jun 1

206 by Ashhk »»
Aug 23, 12:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.