Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 3, 2018 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Cute episode, we got some shopping between the girls and some usual hanging out together at the beach. I really find this episode relaxing and found the Koizuka and Ruki to be like a date.

Koizuka doesn't seem to be used to this type of life and didn't come to me as a surprise that there was some delusional moments added in for the episode. Lol, meanwhile Tsubasa is playing video games at home with Moeta.

Tsubasa is still cool as ever :D
Stark700May 3, 2018 8:14 AM
May 3, 2018 8:35 AM

Apr 2010
The beach and a amusement park in one episode, and they also went shopping.
It was a nice episode and Ruki's really loves taking pictures even if she doesn't have the best phone for that.
The date was funny but it went really well.
May 3, 2018 9:29 AM

Jan 2012
Well who doesn't love watching the girls at the beach? The fanservice! Holy hell those big, beautiful tits on Koyume! XD Poor Ruki, don't mind. And beware the beach hazards Kaos-chan! Then we got the girls splitting up for stay at home gaming, clothes shopping and an amusement park date. Such a cute, fun watch. :)
animefan8800May 3, 2018 9:55 AM
May 3, 2018 9:42 AM

Apr 2016
The beach episode we've been promised is here lads!
May 3, 2018 9:44 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode again.

We got some real nice fan service this episode. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I love how energetic Koyume is. :D
Don't worry Ruki-chan, you're still the most beautiful mermaid to me as well. XD

It was fun watching Ruki and Koyume shopping together and I love how Ruki caught onto the fact that Koyume kinda likes Tsubasa.
That said, Ruki x Koyume is still best ship. XD

The part where Kaos was trying to come up with excuses to not goto the amusement park was hilarious. XD

Koyume and Tsubasa's little date was pretty cute and I love how the landlady was so into it as well. XD
Sweet ending to the episode, that post credit scene though. :o
May 3, 2018 9:46 AM

Jul 2008
what's with

May 3, 2018 9:52 AM

Aug 2013
Cute episode as always. The reason they went to the beach was obviously not for manga nor summer, but to give us fan service. The editors cosplaying in the amusement park was out of nowhere.
May 3, 2018 9:53 AM

Feb 2016
Avengers Infinity War being the most ambitious crossover over in history? Nah, try Wakaba*Girl x Comic Girls.
May 3, 2018 9:55 AM

Nov 2015
This ep made me realize how Kaos and Tsubasa are best together, and other girls are bad influence on them. They playing together and chatting there were most fulfilling scenes this season.
May 3, 2018 9:56 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hard not to feel dismayed when you see Koyume's figure though. The changing room scenes were fun though. Im surprised Ruki is so conscious of her figure though. I guess of the four Ruki and Koyume will be the girly girls while Tsu and Kaos will be the opposite. The contrast between the two pairs sure was interesting to see. The amusement park though sure was a fun time for both the couple and their stalkers. A pretty entertaining episode that focused on the development of each of the girls while allowing us to see some of their worries and struggles that impact both their professional and personal lives. The beach and amusement park were both great ideas for this episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2018 10:21 AM

Aug 2013
Lelouch0202 said:
I love how Ruki caught onto the fact that Koyume kinda likes Tsubasa.

Yeah sure, "kinda".
May 3, 2018 10:31 AM

Aug 2013
May 3, 2018 10:33 AM

Jan 2013

OMG I KNOW THEY LOOKED FAMILIAR. I WAS RIGHT
May 3, 2018 10:59 AM

Apr 2016

Even though i watched Wakaba*Girls i didn't realize that lol, she even have the money xD
May 3, 2018 11:13 AM

Nov 2016
Fanservice and yuri bait,cute girls shows in a nutshellxD

Must say that the date was pretty much my favorite part, the whole episode was amusing as usual,tho.

Wonder what the post ending scene is all about.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 3, 2018 11:20 AM

Mar 2013
best episode ever (I'm kidding last week's episode was the best)! Look at all the fan service too bad only koyume wanted to have fun while the rest just used the beach as a reference for their manga's. it was nice to see them play at the beach and seeing rukki feel bad that she doesn't bounce like tsubasa and koyume was funny as well as her sketchbook being washed away.

the date was so cute and hilarious especially seeing kaos-chan and rukki following them followed by ririka showing up out of nowhere. I'm a little disappointed that we didn't see tsubasa fight the mascot I really wanted to see that. I think the bear ears look great if not perfect on koyume I don't know why they just fit her perfectly. I don't know if I'm the only one but I genuinely had no idea who the two girls cosplaying were even when they said their names I still didn't recognize them.

Holy crap I didn't recognize them, I knew they looked familiar and now I know from where.
May 3, 2018 11:27 AM

Apr 2013
Glad this show is straight to the point instead of spending the entire season saying Koyume just wants to be good friends with Tsubasa.
May 3, 2018 11:30 AM

Apr 2018
great ep I am loving series!
btw does anyone know what that scene after the ending was about?
May 3, 2018 12:09 PM

Jan 2008
Their swimsuits all look really good on them.

Still loving all of Ruki's tsukomi responses and just her quick reactions in general.

Surprised they actually have the characters trying to push for the yuri ship itself to sail, that's usually just fanservice for the fans to do.

That next episode preview... kneecap and shaving off her hair. Whatever could that mean lols.
May 3, 2018 12:12 PM

Aug 2012

Their reactions lol.
May 3, 2018 1:02 PM

Aug 2013
They put even more effort into the animation in this episode. Nice.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 3, 2018 1:33 PM

Sep 2015
I guess we can add the shoujo ai tag now

“Now I have neither happiness nor unhappiness.

Everything passes.

That is the one and only thing that I have thought resembled a truth in the society of human beings where I have dwelled up to now as in a burning hell.

Everything passes.”
― Osamu Dazai, No Longer Human
May 3, 2018 1:44 PM
Mar 2016
Good episode, especially for Koyume's character development. She's been put to the side when it comes to her development as a manga artist (most of her scenes before this were comedy focused) and this episode explains why.

We get a beach episode but 3 of the main characters don't really care and want to improve on their manga. Thus Koyume leaves the show to join another CGDCT show called Wakaba Girl. She befriends Wakaba, a kind rich girl, Moeko, a girl who is literally moe, Mao, a girl who almost has the same personality as Koyume, and last but not least, best girl Nao, who is the level headed and cool one of the group but becomes shy when talking to adult strangers. You can also see Wakaba's sister in the beach shop along with Wakaba counting her 10,000 yen bills.

Koyume then leaves Wakaba Girl to go back to Comic Girls.

I'm surprised that the show's characters are aware and supporting a yuri relationship. I'll be pleased if Koyume at least confesses to Tsubasa, whether it be serious or played off as a joke.

Guess we're getting an episode about the teacher next week. I can't wait for the next episode of Waka- I mean Comic Girls next week. (Seriously guys, watch Wakaba Girl, the episodes are short and you can finish in a hour. Not the best CGDCT show but still worth it).
May 3, 2018 1:46 PM

Sep 2015
Is that a advice a responsible editor should give to a under age school girl? "you lack experience , go out there and do some dude!" wtf

Poor Koyume almost got hurt in that joke.
May 3, 2018 1:48 PM

Dec 2017
The cat at 13:36. What a hero helping Kaos win a round.

KO! YOU WIN!
join the hyper going home club!

May 3, 2018 2:07 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
WHEN IS THE KOYUME MERCHANDISE COMING OUT????

I WANT IT ALL

I WANT HER DAKIMAKURA

NOW
May 3, 2018 2:21 PM

Apr 2015
Beach episode and theme park episode.

Koyume is the eyecandy per usual, I like it! They all look pretty good in their swimsuits, eventho Koyume was the only one excited from the start. Eventually they joined in on the fun with Koyume.

Poor Riku, so self conscious about her chest!

That date was too funny. Despite Tsubasa being all cool, she actually dislikes rollercoasters.

Overall this episode was super adorable, especially Koyume!
May 3, 2018 2:38 PM

Apr 2016
The first eight minutes was basically this for me because my brother did walk in while I was watching this episode lmao

But, man. This show makes me laugh and so happy lol. What a great episode with all the comedy. All of these girls have great relationships with each other. Great beach scene, and better amusement park scene. Tsu and Koyume are meant to be together. Not too much Kaos in this episode, but she was actually not annoying in this episode. Ruki still best girl.

I love the title of the episode even though it was only like 3 seconds. Also, what was up with the crying girl at the end?
[
May 3, 2018 2:47 PM

Sep 2017
It was fun seeing due's together we don't normally see. I really liked Tsubasa and Kaos playing video games in the dark. That was a nice touch.
May 3, 2018 3:26 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The animation keeps surprising me, incredible stuff for a CGDCT anime.

Smiled over the whole episode, all of these characters are great and i like Tsubasa a lot more now as well after that second half.
May 3, 2018 4:40 PM
Apr 2015
Will Koyume confess to Tsubasa sometime in the future? I hope yes I hope in the manga it already happened, I really want to know.
May 3, 2018 4:44 PM

Nov 2009
better wakaba*girls episode than comic girls episode

#bringbackwakabagirls2018

it's a beach episode so "you're supposed to say 'nice body, girlie'"
Certified "cute girls doing cute things" expert

the cute girls doing cute things club needs you!

maybe you didn't give re:stage dream days a chance; please re:consider
May 3, 2018 4:46 PM

May 2015
Heck, I definitely approve of the Tsubasa x Koyume ship.

Loved the episode.

May 3, 2018 5:23 PM

May 2017
Meh episode, this just shows Kaos carry the show even bakunyuu sensei has a great episode last week

Also I hate the type of girl Koyume is, like falling in love base on looks? Wtf no romantic build-up? I can't support that shit, I hope KoyumexTsubasa never ever happens but Koyume is not completely detestable tho it's just really her oh she's so handsome foh Koyume
May 3, 2018 5:46 PM

Jan 2011
Wakaba*Girl cameo was the highlight of the episode for me it's been so long i was in shook when it was just Koyume hanging out withe the gang from the show lol...sigh i miss that short it was pretty funny at times

overall decent "beach"/ summer tropey episode didn't think they were actually gonna push some form of romance let alone this quick Koyume always just seem to fangirl over Tsubasa
May 3, 2018 6:31 PM

Nov 2011
So I know Comic Girls is turning into a Cute Girls doing Cute things anime...but it still has some real life shit involved like Progressing and learning from different experiences in life.

Add in the chemistry between all the characters now, this anime is so fucking good!

It's breaking the mold of Two and Two
So basically Kaos and Koyume were meant to be the one pair and Tsu and Ruuki were meant to be the other, BUT NO, they change constantly when it comes to different activities and I love it!

Tsu and Kaos playing Video Games was fantastic.

Wakaba Girls!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 3, 2018 6:56 PM

Jun 2015
The girls had a fun time at the beach, Koyume looked gorgeous in her bathing suit. That was some good fanservice. It was nice to her hang out with Tsubasa.
May 3, 2018 7:26 PM

Oct 2014
... that climax was surprisingly deep and realistic.
May 3, 2018 8:47 PM

Mar 2009
NAISU BODIES.

Second part was quite cute.
May 3, 2018 8:55 PM

Nov 2013
Dang I know they look familiar, now I feel stupid because I didn't recognize them.
May 3, 2018 9:09 PM

Aug 2013
EcchiGodMamsterP said:

I WANT HER DAKIMAKURA

NOW

Koyume's body is for Tsubasa only.
May 3, 2018 9:37 PM

Jul 2017
A beach episode AND a girls' date all in one? Is this heaven?

Tsubasa playing games with Kaos while Ruki and Koyume went out was funny, guess the cat was attracted to that evil eye. Tsubasa is actually pretty hilarious, I lol'd when she was going to challenge the weird bear mascot thing at the amusement park to a duel. It's cute how earnest/oblivious she was about pleasing Koyume on their date, though Koyume still doesn't know how she feels :o

Ghost girl after the ED was spooky. But someone posted a picture of her on Twitter and said the Yuri was about to get upped, so I'm ready for next week! Fun show so far.
May 3, 2018 9:45 PM

Jul 2016
Is it bad If I find Kaos-chan's nervousness rather cute??

The way she was trying to give an excuse to avoid going to the amusement park was gold lol. She's so hopeless I love it!

The last ep. was better but it was nice to see some good interaction between Kaos-Tsubasa/Ruki-Koyume and vice versa.
May 3, 2018 9:58 PM
Mar 2015
We get to see CG go to the beach and cute girls do on a date to the amusement park Very cliche
May 3, 2018 10:57 PM

Apr 2012
So, yuri is confirmed, even if so far one-sided. Well, considering all Koyume's hints in the first episode, it was expected, although I was surprised that they decided on it so quickly. Now I'm even surprised that this does not have a shoujo ai tag, given that in terms of yuri-bait this show is almost the same as Konohana Kitan.

May 3, 2018 11:04 PM

May 2012
Very fun episode again.

I despise woke people.
May 4, 2018 12:50 AM

Apr 2009
another bikini-filled episode that makes me wanna release a B-1 Lancer flying in the skies
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

May 4, 2018 2:12 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Anon028 said:
EcchiGodMamsterP said:

I WANT HER DAKIMAKURA

NOW

Koyume's body is for Tsubasa only.

it won't be after im done with her ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
May 4, 2018 4:35 AM

Jul 2015
AAAAYYYYYYY BEACH EPISODE IS A GO! Which means FAN-SERVICE OF COURSE And lots of fun shenanigans and size comparisons!... And cameos apparently, the Wakaba Girl gang made an appearance while Koyume was making friends, which was nice, I liked that anime... need to re-watch that. Episode spent a lot of time with the girls split into duos, which was really nice, and there were a whole lot of fun shots and angles. In other words, this was another wonderful episode.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
May 4, 2018 5:55 AM

Jul 2015
That Wakaba Girl reference made my day, another top tier cute girls anime from this studio!

The beach part was a lot of fun, even jellyfishes bully Kaos, the swimsuit change part was funny as well, the cut in music while waiting for Ruki got me.

The theme park part was as good, Koyume learned a bit about romance... the yuri way, although in the end it seems they had more fun than anything.

I lost it when the "VS" screen of Tsubasa and the mascot of the park appeared xD, great episode.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Comic Girls Episode 12 Discussion

fukumenkei - Aug 12, 2018

23 by MeguSae38 »»
Oct 5, 2023 10:52 AM

Poll: » Comic Girls Episode 11 Discussion

11 by antoninus_v »»
Sep 11, 2023 10:30 PM

Poll: » Comic Girls Episode 10 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 15, 2018

8 by antoninus_v »»
Sep 5, 2023 8:39 PM

Poll: » Comic Girls Episode 9 Discussion

9 by antoninus_v »»
Aug 28, 2023 3:30 AM

Poll: » Comic Girls Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2018

54 by antoninus_v »»
Aug 23, 2023 8:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.