Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 3, 2018 10:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, all these girls in Saiki's life....

This episode had some rivalries between the blondes. I also find it amusing to see Teruhashi's inner personality whenever she appears. So priceless.

Wtf is with Nendou's hair this episode lol

Apr 3, 2018 3:55 PM

Sep 2015
Did Saiki just admit he won't let his harem member stolen by other men?

Or he did that because he don't want them to love some random men (friend care)

And who is this? i don't think i ever heard his voice before on Saiki anime.

Into the Internet!
Apr 3, 2018 8:33 PM
Sep 2017
ZBlastHistory said:
Did Saiki just admit he won't let his harem member stolen by other men?

Or he did that because he don't want them to love some random men (friend care)

I think this voice actor is quite famous , his name is kaji, I think he is awesome that his voice can be different depending on the character he voiced. Another example is yukine from anime noragami , erik from the otome game mojyuutsukai what what (i forget) and the character has two personalities with each personality has different voice
nachtweissApr 3, 2018 8:38 PM
Apr 5, 2018 7:27 AM

Aug 2015
That was a complicated harem situation for Saiki xD
Poor Saiki got ignored by Satou haha
Does anyone know who's this girl? She always appears in the credits, but I don't remember if I've seen her in the story :/
renzosparkApr 5, 2018 8:51 AM
Apr 5, 2018 8:17 AM

Mar 2017
renzospark said:
Does anyone know who's this girl? She always appears in the credits, but I don't remember if I've seen her in the story :/

You'll find out soon.
Apr 5, 2018 8:52 AM

Aug 2015
@BlueIsLove Ok.. She looks like a blonde Teruhashi though haha.
Apr 5, 2018 8:57 AM

Oct 2015
great episode as usual .
Apr 5, 2018 9:49 AM

Jan 2017
What happen Saiki? I thought you don't like Teruhashi XD

I wonder if Nendou haircut will still be the same in the next episode
Apr 5, 2018 12:05 PM

Dec 2011
I just can't wait for the Eng sub of this episode to come out.2 or 3 days more to wait..
Apr 5, 2018 8:20 PM

Apr 2015
renzospark said:
palmface... if all the ending is about teruhashi. So who do u think the girl is?

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
Apr 5, 2018 8:40 PM

Apr 2015
Hmm, finally the indo sub has been out last night..
1st clip: saiki plans to make imu gave up backfired but in the end he got success. Imu without make up is not cute anymore. And talking about conversation between imu and miura, the anime skip the manga part where miura said that "Every children have done xxx nowadays"

2st clip: hmm its kinda intriguing how saiki suppot Teruhashi to not disturb him, but in other side saiki obstruct other guys to go out with teruhashi...

3rd clip: nothing important. Just about the hamster aka riki junior

4th clip: saiki stalks satou and wanna become his friend, but failed. Well, maybe satou won't be considered normal anymore if he befriend saiki.

5th clip: Nendou become cool by changing his hairstyle and covering his chin with syal. Aren and kaidou got jealous, and try to ruin Nendou's image. But in the end everything return to normal.

Hmm, after the ending preview, there is a new character, Akechi Touma. He appeared near the end in manga. So i guess, saiki s2 will feature the manga till the end. And probably there will be no s3 as now the manga sequel apparently a 4-koma.

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
Apr 5, 2018 9:02 PM

Aug 2015
lswarmruler said:
palmface... if all the ending is about teruhashi. So who do u think the girl is?
I'm pretty sure the ending is not just all about Saiki × Teruhashi

^ The blonde girl was appear after this image. Then, it continues to the image below.

Besides, the OP/ED could be so random sometimes. In the first op/ed of season 1 (episode 1-12 or 1-60 according to MAL), they even showed Saiki's grandparents, even though they made their debut at episode 19.
renzosparkApr 5, 2018 9:24 PM
Apr 5, 2018 9:27 PM
Apr 2016
renzospark said:
lswarmruler said:
I'm pretty sure the ending is not just all about Saiki × Teruhashi

^ The blonde girl was appear after this image. Then, it continues to the image below.

Besides, the OP/ED could be so random sometimes. In the first op/ed of season 1 (episode 1-12 or 1-60 according to MAL), they even showed Saiki's grandparents, even though they made their debut at episode 19.

Its Teruhashi-Blonde_Mode
Apr 5, 2018 9:35 PM

Aug 2015
@ifkisowning Yeah, and I have guessed that.
renzosparkApr 5, 2018 9:42 PM
Apr 5, 2018 9:41 PM
Apr 2015
renzospark said:

That's is Teruhashi-san i think when she found out about Aiura with Saiki often meet. So she try to become a Gal girl too.
Apr 5, 2018 9:45 PM

Aug 2015
The_Best_Otaku said:
renzospark said:

That's is Teruhashi-san i think when she found out about Aiura with Saiki often meet. So she try to become a Gal girl too.
Damn, everyone is quoting my post.. I looked like a dumb person lol
But thanks anyway. I like your answer.
renzosparkApr 5, 2018 9:48 PM
Apr 6, 2018 3:52 AM

Feb 2018
It's says a lot a übout this show that I still manages to make me laugh even tho I cant understand anything
Apr 6, 2018 7:56 AM

Jan 2016
This is one of the best episode.

I'm shipping Teruhashi x Rifuta now.
Apr 7, 2018 3:30 AM

Jan 2012
Love is in the air this week as Imu is back! It had been awhile but as it turns out she's really in love with Teruhashi! Well no biggie, Saiki should choose best-girl Aiura and her massively big, beautiful tits anyway! XD Though I suppose Teruhashi will probably win that war someday. And poor, ignored Chiyo? Well there's always Kaidou. XD But who needs girl humans when you can get girl hamsters! My god, I so fuckin' love that Riki Jr. Mark II or whatever her absurd name is. Give her a spinoff damnit! XD Seriously, her cuteness heals the soul. And Saiki seems equally enthusiastic when it comes to the impressively average Satou. But just as Nendou's true nature killed the effect his new haircut had on the girls, so too does Saiki's kill any chance of befriending Satou. Don't be sad though Saiki, start XXXXing Aiura already instead! XD
Apr 7, 2018 3:37 AM
Feb 2017
Teruhashi x Imu is the best ship to exist. The manga had a better flow of the "confession" though.
Apr 7, 2018 4:43 AM

Dec 2011
Best episode of Saiki so far and the ship is sailing guys.
Saiki start to see Teruhashi in a new light :)
Apr 7, 2018 4:43 AM

Dec 2015
Tsundere grandpa, tsundere hamster, what's next?
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 7, 2018 7:24 AM

Dec 2013
joe_g7 said:

Tsundere Teruhashi?
Apr 7, 2018 7:53 AM

Jul 2015
Rifuta leaving Saiki's harem to join the yuri side, this anime never stops delivering.

Saiki wanted Teruhashi to get a BF but then he couldn't handle it, he's as tsundere as his grandpa~
Apr 7, 2018 8:05 AM

Jun 2017
saiki was really god tier tsundere, he likes teruhashi at some point as well
Apr 7, 2018 9:26 AM

Dec 2013
"XXXXXX XXXXX" xD

Just loving this more and more, no other show have made me laugh so much before :D

Apr 7, 2018 9:54 AM

Aug 2011
The_Best_Otaku said:
renzospark said:

You can tell by the glow that it's her. Only she has it so it's a dead give away
Apr 7, 2018 10:01 AM

Aug 2011
I was sue looking forward to this episode ever since I was the preview last episode and I must say, I was not disappointed. The romantic scenes are sure always worth watching especially when they involve Teruhashi.
Apr 7, 2018 10:22 AM

Jan 2014
lol, saiki just admitted that he doesn't want to lose Teruhashi
Apr 7, 2018 10:22 AM

Nov 2014
I have mixed feeling about Saiki interrupting that mixer. On one hand it's nice to keep his harem (not harem anymore tho?), on the other I really ship him with Aiura.
Apr 7, 2018 10:58 AM

Mar 2017
Holy shit, another 10/10 episode! I loved every second of it! These relationships are getting crazy out of hand, and the first Yuri ship has safely left port as well. I love Aiura and seeing her with Saiki made me all giddy inside (even if it was all just played). Nendou getting a new hairstyle was hilarious, and Saiki stalking the "normie" was wasily the funniest shit I've seen all week!

God, I love these characters. I don't know what I'll do with my life once this season is over...
Apr 7, 2018 10:14 PM

Jan 2013
As usual, another amazing episode xD
The best moments are when Teruhashi tries to conquer Saiki and he disappears or tries to get up with the worst solution ever that probably will give him even more problems hahaha
Good to see him worried about Teruhashi, i know it won't happen but it would be nice if they somehow ended up together xD

Nendou ruined everything so fast xD
It feels so weird watching Saiki stalking a normal guy and getting obsessed with him hahaha but that ending, he is the weirdo xD

"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 7, 2018 10:15 PM

Jan 2013
cptlee39 said:

God, I love these characters. I don't know what I'll do with my life once this season is over...

I feel exactly the same dude, i would love to see this forever xD This and the previous season have been hilarious, and i wish we will have more.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 7, 2018 11:01 PM

Jan 2015
Oh really, Saiki? Don't you think bringing Miko in this problem will just making it worse? After all, aside from being a Gyaru, Miko is a pretty straight-forward person. Oh well, since it's Saiki's idea I guess it would run smoothly.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 8, 2018 3:49 AM
Dec 2015
lswarmruler said:
Hmm, finally the indo sub has been out last night..
1st clip: saiki plans to make imu gave up backfired but in the end he got success. Imu without make up is not cute anymore. And talking about conversation between imu and miura, the anime skip the manga part where miura said that "Every children have done xxx nowadays"

2st clip: hmm its kinda intriguing how saiki suppot Teruhashi to not disturb him, but in other side saiki obstruct other guys to go out with teruhashi...

3rd clip: nothing important. Just about the hamster aka riki junior

4th clip: saiki stalks satou and wanna become his friend, but failed. Well, maybe satou won't be considered normal anymore if he befriend saiki.

5th clip: Nendou become cool by changing his hairstyle and covering his chin with syal. Aren and kaidou got jealous, and try to ruin Nendou's image. But in the end everything return to normal.

Hmm, after the ending preview, there is a new character, Akechi Touma. He appeared near the end in manga. So i guess, saiki s2 will feature the manga till the end. And probably there will be no s3 as now the manga sequel apparently a 4-koma.

Every children have done xxx nowadays
she said that watch again bro
Apr 8, 2018 5:28 AM

Jul 2013
all the girls in this anime are fighting over Saiki but he is only interested in Sato Hiroshi. LOL

ZBlastHistory said:

He is a new character, he hasn't showed up yet.
orihara_samaApr 8, 2018 5:33 AM
Apr 8, 2018 8:20 AM

Apr 2012
MetaThPr4h said:
Rifuta leaving Saiki's harem to join the yuri side, this anime never stops delivering.

Saiki wanted Teruhashi to get a BF but then he couldn't handle it, he's as tsundere as his grandpa~

No, although this scene obviously parodied "definitely not yuri" anime, in the original was word "daisuki", that is, the "confession" was purely platonic. Moreover, it seems that she herself started the ship Teruhashi x Saiki.

But I'm more surprised that they started playing with yuri only in the middle of the second season.
Apr 8, 2018 3:59 PM

Jul 2017
I don't know why, but that whole sex debacle was hilarious to watch
Apr 8, 2018 6:02 PM

Dec 2014
LMAO Im roaring. This episode was so good, I laughed pretty much through the whole thing. But the best part by far was Saiki's reaction to Teruhashi being with other guys. I still don't really know why he did that, but I hope that it is because he is starting to appreciate Teruhashi more. Best ship
Apr 8, 2018 6:51 PM

Sep 2016
Nendou will be Nendou lol. I used to eat boogers too (when I was a kid obviously) so it's not as shocking to me. They're so yummy.
Apr 8, 2018 7:02 PM
Apr 2016
joe_g7 said:

Tsundere Saiki? He is always a tsundere, be it to his parents or friends.

Saiki has one dependable ally in Aiura.
Tsundere Saiki is on the move again. He's weak to his friends' feelings (like in the last episode of 1st season).
Saiki crush on Satou but ignored lol.
CoolNendou.

This episode is so XXXing gud lol

Apr 8, 2018 8:50 PM

Jul 2016
"what visual metaphor is it?"
I laughed SO MUCH in this scene!!

these kind of things are the best in this show. the scene when some guys in the corridor talk about percentages of Teruhashi and Rifuta together and Saiki notices that Rifuta added only 20% to the percentage seems ordinary, but there are tons of comedy within those small situations.
Apr 8, 2018 11:45 PM

Aug 2010
Teruhashi who? Coffee Jelly who? Satou Hiroshi is the new hotness.
Apr 9, 2018 12:29 AM

May 2015
LOL at Saiki watching Satou take a shit. Boundaries Saiki, learn them!
Apr 9, 2018 3:25 AM
Oct 2015
Looks like Saiki wants to first get rid of the 'super cute' girls first, but I'm still shipping Saiki X Teruhashi :)
Heckle was here...
Apr 9, 2018 3:31 AM

Oct 2008
Another super hilarious episode!
LOLZ at the batsu-batsu-batsu-batsu (XXXX)! OMG Even Imu has been conquered by Teruhashi!
LOLZ at the Mixer! Good thing Saiki is there to take care of things that's getting out of hand!
This is the most funniest part! I laughed too much because of Nendou's fake boner!
Riki Jr. No.2 hamster is back!!! and she put unko to Kaido & Aren!
Saiki is really liking bonjin Genius ordinary schoolmate!
LOL Nendou's hair got too long in an instant!?!?
Oh hey Nendou can be good looking huh! but only on the outside! HAHAHA!
5/5.

Apr 9, 2018 3:47 AM
Dec 2015
BlueIsLove said:
renzospark said:

You'll find out soon.
The_Best_Otaku said:
renzospark said:

Ahem, how long before we can see this "material" in the anime? Basically how many episodes do we have to wait?!

hayka said:

I was sue looking forward to this episode ever since I was the preview last episode and I must say, I was not disappointed. The romantic scenes are sure always worth watching especially when they involve Teruhashi.

^This. Saiki x Teruhashi is so good!
Apr 9, 2018 6:08 AM

Jan 2018
Great episode. Too much XXX'ing i didn't understand what they said at the end, saiki might actually be interested in teruhashi (?!) or maybe he doesn't wanna lose his harem, that hamster craps everywhere and omg nendou wth with that hair and scarf, still dumb as rocks tho.
BTW is XXXX what i think it is? 4 letter word, lovers do it, only 1 word come to mind and its lana del rey backwards.
Johnny386Apr 9, 2018 11:50 AM
"That is why I prefer using you two pistols. There is symmetry to wielding you two, right?
(Getting aggravated) But when you two are in human form, your hairstyles and your heights are completely different...
(Grabs their breasts) Even your cup sizes are completely different!"
Death the Kid, Shinigami

Apr 9, 2018 11:22 AM

Sep 2015
Saiki is a tsundere, like his granpa, but he will not let someone else lay a hand on his waifu!

+10 points to Kokomi.
Apr 9, 2018 12:34 PM

Sep 2016
Lol I'll never understand why Saiki didn't let the guys hit on Kokomi any longer :P

Also since we're in episode 12, we might get a new OP and ED in the next episode so hype for that if it happens!!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Has this been dubbed anywhere if not is the sub watchable

Mikehuntyt - May 17, 2021

28 by Noy_Telinu »»
Aug 10, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan (TV) 2 Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

48 by ZZZayne »»
Jul 13, 7:39 PM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan (TV) 2 Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2018

107 by JustMonaka »»
May 13, 11:03 PM

» Similar Anime?

Katrinajran - Jul 26, 2022

28 by Campus_Press »»
May 7, 3:00 AM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2018

66 by falko92 »»
Dec 30, 2023 11:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.