3It was OK
7.7%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
1.5%
Average 4.7
65 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 2009 12:51 PM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kay, obviusly Kiba didn't shoot Mimasaka since he was alive on the preview, still kinda confused about the killings, Kubo's dead and he was the one behind all, why is Kiba suddendly all paranoid about killing Mimasaka? Was he truly experimenting with living humans? :/ Gah.

Boring at the beginning, I was yawning untill Chuzenji rushed up Eno on the car.

Fucking Madhouse knows how to make us goes "WTF" at a cliffhanger.

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Jul 14, 2009 7:47 PM

Feb 2009
Jeez this anime arggg!!!!!
Jul 14, 2009 9:41 PM

Apr 2009
hate how subs come so slow for all of it. so two totally different cases that involve similar things going on ? a little confused. hopefully the next episode will help us end on a good note. and possibly something will happen between kiba and kanako's mom/sister figure.
Jul 15, 2009 8:51 AM
Dec 2007
Very good episode once again, the direction is just on top as usual.

Tamaki-san said:
Kay, obviusly Kiba didn't shoot Mimasaka since he was alive on the preview.

Yep, strange that they showed that on the preview really.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jul 20, 2009 6:54 PM

Jan 2008
I watched this last weekend but I was in a hurry that I forgo my comment for this ep. Anyway, it's getting good and then I saw scrolling credits. Seriously, cliffhanger. I love the character designs of CLAMP here. Hopefully, they'll designs more in a good show like this one. Also hopefully, subs will be out soon for the two remaining episodes.
Jul 28, 2009 9:14 AM

Jul 2007
More boring crap like usual. Where's my yuri from the 1st episode?
Dec 19, 2009 9:18 PM

Mar 2008
Kotori said:

*insert facepalm here*

You would think after 10 more episodes, you would get that this show isn't yuri.
May 27, 2013 4:37 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Drkness19 said:
Kotori said:

*insert facepalm here*

You would think after 10 more episodes, you would get that this show isn't yuri.

Some people are really slow on the uptake.

Another very good episode. I wonder why Kiba suddenly became convinced that Kimasaka was to blame.

The female character designs are just gorgeous as usual.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 21, 2013 4:15 AM

Jul 2008
Kotori said:

Go watch your yuri crap somewhere else. These kind of shows arent for you.
Dec 17, 2015 12:16 PM

Sep 2013
Farabeuf said:
Drkness19 said:

*insert facepalm here*

Some people are really slow on the uptake.
lol is that even possible
May 21, 2017 11:31 AM
Nov 2015
Hey, Kyougokudou in military-doctor uniform around 10:30. SO HANDSOME!!
The scene when they stopped the car in front of the traffic light, and a kid and a grandma went past, then a truck. And that traffic light standing right in the middle of the frame, with wires like spider webs, and all around is white. That is so surreal.
Aug 12, 2023 6:32 PM

Nov 2010
Teigin Bank poisoning is real. Interesting. They say the true culprit managed to get away. That's a good example of the theme of this episode.
Enokizu is the "World's most useless detective" Haha! I agree. He barely did anything. Kyougokudou was the brains since the start.

An interesting twist is that the crimes are not related to each other. It made you think they were related since Kanako and Yoriko, as friends, got caught up in it. I also thought Kubo's killings were associated with Mimasaka's immortality project.
Aug 12, 5:33 AM

Jun 2008
Nothing new.
Megane continues to speak/think on behalf of the audience for providing explanations and insights lol - "Oh yeah I forgot about that case", right, there's so many no one knows what the hell is happening anymore 🤷
The narration is still dry and monotonous, just listing facts, places and names without any nuance nor pause.
Again with table or car talk.
And again with the crappy faces except for close ups.

Kiba in a fundoshi tho.
D A M N D A D D Y
RenaPsychoKillerAug 12, 5:53 AM

watching, waiting, commiserating

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mouryou no Hako Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DeathfireD - Jan 2, 2010

57 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Aug 19, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Mouryou no Hako Episode 12 Discussion

Mikiyo - Jul 30, 2009

19 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Aug 19, 7:44 AM

Poll: » Mouryou no Hako Episode 10 Discussion

Jacut - Jul 9, 2009

15 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Aug 9, 3:57 AM

Poll: » Mouryou no Hako Episode 9 Discussion

hikky - Dec 24, 2008

20 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Aug 8, 4:20 PM

Poll: » Mouryou no Hako Episode 8 Discussion

noteDhero - Jan 26, 2009

26 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Aug 8, 3:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.