3It was OK
10.4%
2Disliked it
2.8%
1Hated it
0.6%
Average 4.4
317 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 27, 2013 6:56 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, another cute episode.

Dat double thumbs up.

Meh, Tsukushi is tough as ever still. Azusa is still cute as well and feels somewhat emotional, she feels kinda sad ;.; Oh and nice mask:
Stark700Apr 27, 2013 7:08 AM
Apr 27, 2013 7:51 AM

Nov 2007
The reason for "bullying" (just for fun, with no evil intention), and tsundere girl is just not good at social and always think negative side of things. Wow, the guy is so cool when he's actually helping her out with all his heart. Finally resolution.

So they met each other since before, except Azusa was with the mask. lol! Tsundere girl is tsundere as always even without "Tatemae".
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 27, 2013 7:55 AM

Jul 2010
Man, seeing Azusa full of tears was sad. Makes me want to hug her even more.
Apr 27, 2013 8:04 AM

Nov 2008
Azusa was just a bit anti-social, still doesn't excuse the bullying even for fun since the girls didn't know how Azusa would react when they started, it's nice to see her happy nonetheless.

That cat mask is perfect on Tsukiko.

Apr 27, 2013 8:47 AM

May 2009

Apr 27, 2013 9:26 AM

Jan 2012
I... NEEED.... SUUUUUBBBSSSS....

MUST.... NOT... SLEEEP... TILL... SUBBBSS.. COMEE... OOOUUUTTT....
Apr 27, 2013 9:38 AM

Nov 2010
A few hours more till the subs are out.

Still feel a bit bad for Azusa for that kind of experience.
Apr 27, 2013 10:05 AM

Apr 2013
iTsukiko said:
I... NEEED.... SUUUUUBBBSSSS....

MUST.... NOT... SLEEEP... TILL... SUBBBSS.. COMEE... OOOUUUTTT....

This.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Apr 27, 2013 10:20 AM

Mar 2013
soo... you guys understood? I've only just realized how hard it is to watch anime without subs... Even though I know a fair bit from everything I've watched so far. (Subs are just a lot more reassuring :p)

I love you.
Apr 27, 2013 10:48 AM

Apr 2013
I can only aproximate what they are telling giving the fact that I know some words and describing the scene but that makes me focusing on translating mostly and dont get most of the things right.
P.S: Your avatar is very funny.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Apr 27, 2013 12:45 PM

Jan 2012
ITS HEEEEEEERRRRREEEEE

gg released it first, thou i watch rori`s,,
well, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE xD
Apr 27, 2013 12:55 PM

Jun 2012
There's a difference between teasing and being a dick, though to the girls credit Azuki did some boneheaded things too

Wasn't expecting Azuki's problem to be "completed" in the first half. Tsutsukakushi being as cute as ever with that flashback and mask XD
Apr 27, 2013 1:08 PM

May 2012
Hentai Ouji loves Barbara. LOL.

Nappeunamjaya.

Sekai no heiwa wa oresama ga mamoru!
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Apr 27, 2013 1:24 PM

Aug 2010
Good ep. Again Azusa and Tsukiko were so cute!! <3

Azusa was adorable. Glad that her problem is solved, though it's pretty obvious she doesn't have a chance since she's been friend zoned.

Yokodera already got his facade back.

It was nice to see that Tsukiko and Yokodera knew each other from before. And she already knew he's a pervert with the belly button thing XD
I wonder what will trigger him to remember her though?

Nxt up solve the problem between the sisters. Can't wait for Tsukushi's
Apr 27, 2013 2:01 PM

Oct 2010
Good ep.. could have a bit more comedy in my opinion.
Apr 27, 2013 2:04 PM

Nov 2011
Barion-Zara said:
Azusa was adorable. Glad that her problem is solved, though it's pretty obvious she doesn't have a chance since she's been friend zoned.

That's the only thing I don't like in this anime for now. Friendzoning such cute girls is unforgivable.

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Apr 27, 2013 2:11 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Wow I'm liking this more and more :D Cute episode this week, and it's nice seeing Azusa and Yokodera as friends, even though clearly she likes him. And it's interesting that Tsukiko knew Yokodera before, or well, it's not that surprising because it was hinted, but I liked that flashback. They seemed like they were in a good relationship ^^ I wonder if Yokodera forgot about looking for her...-_-;
Apr 27, 2013 2:21 PM
Mar 2013
well i just have to say that the flashback made me wonder.... how was he supose to find her if he didn't know what her face looked like nor did he know her name..... i mean sure you could possibly use voice Referance but its so easy to mistake ppl based on voice ya know? hopefully something will spark his memory or something in the next couple episodes..... Azuki is now all happy which is great... too bad shes now been Friend-zoned. *Facepalm* HOW CAN YOU FRIEND-ZONE SUCH A CUTE GIRL THIS IS BLASPHAMY!!
Apr 27, 2013 2:31 PM

Jan 2012
whoa, tsukiko flashback,,
that belly @@
that cat mask @@
~ ~ ~
Almost died again xD

Apr 27, 2013 2:38 PM

Jan 2013
better than last episode
Apr 27, 2013 2:44 PM

Dec 2012

Damn I felt sorry for Azuki, wanted to hug her when she cried, looks like we might get a steel king episode next week.

Hybridbloodszak said:
There's a difference between teasing and being a dick, though to the girls credit Azuki did some boneheaded things too.

I don't believe she did anything boneheaded, they said themselves that they teased her alot, they also told her the wrong location for the school trip, going ahead of the rest of the class might seem a bit stupid but she didn't go to school much anyway so I can believe it, they are a pretty accurate representation of bullies though, since most don't realize they are bullying someone.
Apr 27, 2013 3:00 PM

Mar 2013
haha, cute Anime is all I have to say :P
Apr 27, 2013 3:42 PM

Oct 2011
I am glad Youto got his facade back. Aww Asusa crying was very emotional. Tsuchiko has to deal with her older sister next time.
Apr 27, 2013 3:45 PM

Jan 2012
Happy for him to get back his facade but
y no bite scene :(
~ ~
Apr 27, 2013 3:50 PM

Oct 2012
I feel sorry for Azusa D: getting friendzone. But Tsukiko though likes Yuuto..that's what I think because of the flashback and even ask him to go on a date lol. Hard to choose between to cute girls !!!!! WHY!
Apr 27, 2013 3:53 PM
Mar 2013
i can't believe they cut out the most hilarious gag...

spoiler for manga
Apr 27, 2013 3:57 PM

Nov 2007
This anime! Absolutely loving it!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 27, 2013 3:59 PM

Jun 2012
Monde11 said:
Hybridbloodszak said:
There's a difference between teasing and being a dick, though to the girls credit Azuki did some boneheaded things too.

I don't believe she did anything boneheaded, they said themselves that they teased her alot, they also told her the wrong location for the school trip, going ahead of the rest of the class might seem a bit stupid but she didn't go to school much anyway so I can believe it, they are a pretty accurate representation of bullies though, since most don't realize they are bullying someone.

Azuki could've you know talked with someone about her problems instead of keeping it to herself? There are characters who had the maturity to weather things alone and come out intact like Kuroko from KB but Azuki isn't one of those.

As I said previously, the two girls and Azuki were both at fault, the girls more so but also Azuki for letting it get as bad as it did.

Even Tsutsukakushi says this partway through the episode how communication is important in relationships
HybridMBLApr 27, 2013 4:11 PM
Apr 27, 2013 4:06 PM
Aug 2010
Azusa just got in the friendzone, Tsukiko is so damn cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 27, 2013 4:10 PM

Jul 2010
Yup, still way better than expected!

Youto made up with Azusa, so now she'll just be a tsundere without a facade.

It's taking him way too long to recognize Tsukiko without her mask on. He still hasn't figured it out, even after the story.

I do wonder why her big sisters hates her though.

Apr 27, 2013 4:14 PM

Apr 2013
Hybridbloodszak said:
Monde11 said:
Hybridbloodszak said:

Azuki could've you know talked with someone about her problems instead of keeping it to herself? There are characters who had the maturity to weather things alone and come out intact like Kuroko from KB but Azuki isn't one of those.

As I said previously both the girls and Azuki were both at fault, the girls more so but also Azuki for letting it get as bad as it did.

Even Tsutsukakushi says this partway through the episode how communication is important in relationships

Talking to someone about your problems means you must trust that person.If you spit your problems to anyone that wills to listen to you means you're desperate.
In few words talking about your problems instead of solving them is for weaklings,hmph,BAKA!It's not like I care,but I didnt really mean it when I say BAKA,BAKA!
FluffyFleshApr 27, 2013 4:21 PM
Apr 27, 2013 4:16 PM

Jan 2012
Those backgrounds

Azusa made me HNNG pretty hard this episode. This is where I stopped reading the manga, but rather enjoying it up to now. So much loli this season, but not gonna complain. I have AnH to balance it out.
ReasonDesuApr 27, 2013 4:36 PM
Apr 27, 2013 4:21 PM

Jun 2012
BloodyNightsky said:
Talking to someone about your problems means you must trust that person.If you spit your problems to anyone that wills to listen to you means you're desperate.
In few words talking about your problems instead of solving them is for weakling,hmph,BAKA!It's not like I care,but I didnt really mean it when I say BAKA,BAKA!

That's your pride talking right there; It takes strength to admit your weaknesses or when you need help.

There's a reason pride is considered the worst of the seven deadly sins : P
HybridMBLApr 27, 2013 4:31 PM
Apr 27, 2013 4:34 PM

Apr 2013
I'm sorry but I dont belive in the so-called being "God".I dont belive in something I dont see,besides,the bible is full of symbolism,symbolism that people and the church especially take it literally.
And you missed my point.She got bullyed,the sociaty gave her reason to trust none and made her to lock into herself.When your castle is being attacked and finally conquered you have as a last resort to lock yourself in the place where,asummed,none can reach without your will,when you do that you feel safe,besides in the process your pride and confidence is being crushed,teared to pieces,completely destroyed.
Apr 27, 2013 4:38 PM

Feb 2012
Dem kids love dem girls with dem neko masks.

Ok episode tbh, I didn't feel it that much, first 2 were much better in my opinion.
Apr 27, 2013 4:41 PM

Jan 2013
Another cute episode.
Like this as much as I liked Oreshura last season.
Apr 27, 2013 4:44 PM

Jun 2012
BloodyNightsky said:
I'm sorry but I dont belive in the so-called being "God".I dont belive in something I dont see,besides,the bible is full of symbolism,symbolism that people and the church especially take it literally.
And you missed my point.She got bullyed,the sociaty gave her reason to trust none and made her to lock into herself.When your castle is being attacked and finally conquered you have as a last resort to lock yourself in the place where,asummed,none can reach without your will,when you do that you feel safe,besides in the process your pride and confidence is being crushed,teared to pieces,completely destroyed.

I wasn't trying to get into a religion debate or impose anything on your beliefs but okay? It was just used as an example to help prove my point that pride can be one's downfall/weakness at times.

Back to anime.....her mother/family seemed like an open and friendly person. It's not as if her mom was out of the country or a useless drunk like in other anime. Azuki easily could've asked her family for advice on how she should handle her problems with her own strength. Family most of the time is something you can fall back on
HybridMBLApr 27, 2013 4:56 PM
Apr 27, 2013 4:56 PM

Apr 2013
Not everyone,and especially her,thinks that way.As I said,I speak from experience,since I'm a introvert myself,someone like her would share thoughts and problems with her lover/close friend and in no way with her mother/father.The reason why someone of that type dont share thoughts with her parents usually are either they want to break theyr dependence on parents and solve problems on theyr own or they dont want to trouble theyr parents with theyr small problems knowing that parents will get worried and forget about theyr own.Besides those are private thoughts and parents tend to invade your privacy,sharing your privacy is like handing out your entire thoughts,secrets and basically everything to your parents.
FluffyFleshApr 27, 2013 5:02 PM
Apr 27, 2013 5:03 PM

Jun 2012
BloodyNightsky said:
Not everyone,and especially her,thinks that way.As I said,I speak from experience,since I'm a introvert myself,someone like her would share thoughts and problems with her lover/close friend and in no way with her mother/father.The reason why someone of that type dont share thoughts with her parents usually are either they want to break theyr dependence on parents and solve problems on theyr own or they dont want to trouble theyr parents with theyr small problems knowing that parents will get worried and forget about theyr own.

Which in turn goes back to what I was originally saying....

Though understandble it was still partly Azuki's fault for letting it get as bad as it did because she refused to talk to anyone even when there was someone close to her. No one instantly gets put into the worst situation she was in at her first school, it was a gradual progression until she felt as if she had no choice but to switch schools

It took someone else to force her to open up when she was at her lowest point, in this case the Yuki Kaji MC
HybridMBLApr 27, 2013 5:18 PM
Apr 27, 2013 5:28 PM
Sep 2012
joinedforFal said:
i can't believe they cut out the most hilarious gag...

spoiler for manga
That's funny. Don't know why they didn't leave that in.

I was laughing at how Youto basically abducted Azusa from her bedroom like some kidnapper and the mom didn't mind. Asuza looks so cute when she was asking Youto out on that trip. Too bad that she got friendzoned in the end.

Monde11 said:
I should've expected that Tsukiko knew Youto before they met on that hill. So funny how Youto's first glimpse of Tsukiko is looking under her skirt. Youto may be a pervert, but he really does have a good heart and gives some good advice. No wonder why Tsukiko possibly fell in love with him during those talks.

Youto has two girls that have feelings for him - and he doesn't know anything about it. Typical harem scenario, but still fun to watch. The episodes get better and better. Can't wait for the next one.
Apr 27, 2013 5:30 PM

Dec 2009
Why is Henneko so full of fun? \o/
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Apr 27, 2013 6:31 PM

Jan 2013
I really hope Azuki gets her emotions back next week. Good ep over all. Saddly another clueless male MC lulz.
Apr 27, 2013 6:36 PM
Aug 2011
I enjoyed the episode, but I think they are taking things too fast, there wasn't enough time to feel emotional for Azuki, and think they are going beyond the manga by episode 7-8 if its goin on that pace
Apr 27, 2013 6:38 PM

Jun 2012
Well that was fast. I was expecting her problems to be more complex and in the last episode the girls at the arcade were doing more than teasing her. Seems a little half assed if I do say so myself, and i guess she was friend zoned so that sucks. That said I did enjoy this episode, seems he has his facade back. Lets see what's next.

4/5
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Apr 27, 2013 7:32 PM

May 2011
That was fast, but Tsukiko with cat mask was win nevertheless.
Apr 27, 2013 7:32 PM

Jan 2012
RedArmyShogun said:
I really hope Azuki gets her emotions back
lol what?

~ ~ ~

just finished rewatching from ep 1 - 3 xD

i`m so itching to know the story of
me and my sister <tsukiko and tsukushi xD>

Apr 27, 2013 7:56 PM

Sep 2008
Azusa problem solved. Now I can drop this piece of shit.

Being able to sit through an episode as boring as this one must be some kind of achievement.

1/10
Apr 27, 2013 8:13 PM

Sep 2011
They cut out the epic Oscar Wilde Quotations...
Apr 27, 2013 9:32 PM

May 2010
iTsukiko said:
whoa, tsukiko flashback,,
that belly @@
that cat mask @@
~ ~ ~
Almost died again xD

Dat was just too cute.
Apr 27, 2013 9:51 PM

Apr 2013
With each ep I get more slight feels for Tsukiko. especially now that her dream of being a teacher kindergarten teacher isn't looking too good. I wonder what reason would her sister hate her for.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

183 by Narity_ »»
Jun 14, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nyoko-Kun - Apr 13, 2013

304 by Speccie »»
Apr 10, 3:23 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

332 by PrawnGuard »»
Jan 20, 12:08 AM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

134 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:19 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2013

151 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 26, 2023 1:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.