3It was OK
6.9%
2Disliked it
6.9%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.4
29 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2012 10:15 PM

Sep 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kenshiro used Iron Heart Surge!
It's super-effective!

I always knew girls went for the bad boys.

Ten more to go. Gonna be one hell of a fight.
Never forget, that if you post a topic, you're not allowed to post in it yourself, by order of MAL administration.
Nov 21, 2012 5:24 PM

Jun 2010
What an astonishingly pathetic person Tou is.
Jul 29, 2014 1:03 AM

Mar 2012
So you chose to soak your weapons with numbing poison instead of a deadly poison huh....Not like it was gonna matter though since Ken is OP enough to get rid of any type of poison apparently xD

I still don't understand why the hell everyone is so obsessed with Yuria, well besides Ken since she was his girlfriend. It's not like she's the last chick left in the world people.

Tou is a bad case of Yvonne Elliman's "If I Can't Have You" gone wrong.
Jun 16, 2016 4:18 AM

Jul 2008
Tou is just as pathetic as her dad.

Oh let's send all these pawns to stop Raoh, that will work. Oh let's send the Chariot Stars, that will work. Oh Raoh is at our door, I leave it all to fate.
Jul 2, 2017 8:33 AM

Mar 2016
"I just killed those wolves as part of my training. I-it's not like I wanted to save you or anything..."

Oh my god. Raoh is a fucking tsundere.
Dec 16, 2017 5:33 PM

May 2010
That seems to me like the most anime plot twist of all of time. If there was an anime about Hitler, even he would be revealed as a tsundere by the last episode!
“Money can't buy dere”
Feb 21, 2018 11:39 AM

Nov 2016
Can't say that I feel really sry for Tou.

And welp,if she doesn't get the man, she kills herself.

If Raoh doesn't get the woman,he kills the woman.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 28, 2018 8:11 AM

Oct 2012
I knew it Lin is Yuria, oh wait

It would be funny if Raoh found out the general is a man he didn't recognize
Juza just trolled him xD
But I guess it's a nice backstory

Raoh, just when it went wrong?
What made him so evil
"Signature removed"
May 7, 2019 2:46 AM

Mar 2010
Even Poison can't harm superhero Ken. And Yuria has healing abilities.
Saw it coming last episode with the tears of Tou, so she was in love for a very long time. Her death is to blame but she was too desperate and I can kinda relate to this even if its stupid.
Interestingly from psychological standpoint is that Raoh is the exact opposite and would rather not blame himself but the other person not falling in love. Therefore his plan now is to kill Yuria because her star only serves as replacement for his dead mother if I got this correctly from Tou's explanation.

There is just so much about astrology/star formations in this series.
Oct 7, 2019 7:31 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Poor Tou, she did not deserve him, he is so cold-hearted.
He just wants to stole the woman of someone else...
Good episode.
Dec 25, 2019 1:58 AM

Jul 2015
Well rip Toh, the only woman to have fallen in love with Raoh

Sep 16, 2021 2:57 PM

Sep 2016
God, they really don't know how to write women, do they? Mamiya was the only decent one, and even she acted like a dumb weak doll sometimes.
Mar 2, 2023 5:06 PM
Sep 2017
The entire Raoh-Yuria stuff is a gigantic blemish on the last arc of the show. It's supposed to be an epic love triangle to decide the fate of the world, but it doesn't quite work, because the Raoh-Yuria dynamic is one of the dumbest and most unbelievable one I've ever seen in anime. Like Ken's quest for Yuria is a backbone of the entire show. I believe his emotions and I believe Yuria's love for him. The complete opposite is true for Raoh. Except for a brief flaschback, where he claimed Yuria without any emoution whatsoever there was no mention of her in his entire story arc before the last few episodes. I just can't buy him beeing so hellbent on Yuria and that's dragging down what's otherwise an epic final showdown.
OgaZoSo said:
God, they really don't know how to write women, do they? Mamiya was the only decent one, and even she acted like a dumb weak doll sometimes.
Buronson, the mangaka, cannot write female characters. They're all written from a deeply condescending and misogynistic viewpoint. They are supposed to be beautiful and boring tools that are only pawns in the destiny of men and only live and breath for their loved ones. They have no personality whatsoever. And the only one that does is Mamiya, because she "gave up her womanhood" and is often told that she should go back to living as a "woman" aka give up your personality and become a non-character. 

Toh killing herself, because Raoh doesn't love her made me roll my eyes so hard, but it sadly fits how female charcters are potrayed here. Mamiya also tried to kill herself, because of the Kenshiro-Shin feud. 
Sep 23, 2023 6:48 AM
Dec 2015
Why raoh had to learn about hitting pressure points? he can just smash everyone with a punch lol

Tou action was really stupid, but she is possibly the cutest girl in the series for my tastes. I don't like Yuria at all. Well Lynn is cute but shes a loli
Sep 10, 2:32 AM
Aug 2022
Shows up in Yuria's armor, exposes Raoh's (and honestly probably half the cast's) mommy complex, then kills herself.

Kinda based to be honest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hokuto no Ken Episode 109 Discussion

Zell182 - Mar 10, 2010

32 by passing_through »»
Oct 15, 7:53 PM

Poll: » Hokuto no Ken Episode 107 Discussion

Hokuto_no_Fuzz - Sep 14, 2012

10 by passing_through »»
Oct 15, 7:29 PM

Poll: » Hokuto no Ken Episode 95 Discussion

UnculturedWhitey - Oct 7, 2012

14 by passing_through »»
Oct 15, 7:29 AM

Poll: » Hokuto no Ken Episode 105 Discussion

Tempz - Jul 1, 2011

13 by IssunWriter993 »»
Sep 10, 9:45 AM

Poll: » Hokuto no Ken Episode 45 Discussion

Zewerr - Mar 21, 2011

16 by 0451 »»
Jul 24, 6:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.