3It was OK
33.3%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.0
6 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2023 11:18 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014

---
This is a screening at the Théâtre du Châtelet, but it was originally performed at the Yamaguchi Center for Arts and Media.
Creator's interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1-YbcbAQ84
KwanthemasterMay 31, 2023 11:55 AM
Jun 1, 2023 9:31 AM

Feb 2019
Oh, I completely forgot about this. It's been long enough that I should probably rewatch it before marking it down.

Good to see another Vocaloid project in the database, only, what, several hundred more to go?
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Jun 18, 2023 5:30 PM

Dec 2019
Whata trash, I love Miku and a few songs, but this is an amateur trash horror movie, it looks terrible, sounds even worse and the lyrics are the worst of the worst, I could only watch 10 minutes and then started feeling too bad, and then I had to skip everything really fast.
I hope I don't have a nightmare...

Trashes like this can stay here, but amazing good looking, and cute VR videos not, what a shame!
Feb 15, 5:49 PM
Mar 2019
I Love everything Hatsune, but i don't Love this.
Too much like experimental music, even her Vocals are not used properly.
Shame!! i expected it to be good.
May 29, 5:13 PM

Jan 2020
I am having a fucking headache from the high pitched background sounds. The worst of all it's that it's just been just 10 minutes.

EDIT: Just finished it, not a bad concept but it is indeed headache inducing.
eblf2013Jun 3, 7:08 PM

MOKUSHI KUSHIMO SHIMOKU KUMOSHI MOSHIKU SHIKUMO.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.