3It was OK
8.9%
2Disliked it
6.7%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.3
45 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2020 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seeing the boys in those lab coats lol...

This episode as usual contained a lot of comedy in particular with those two weird talking characters in sync. There's also some other random stuff like with the VR. Technology is so bizarre in this show.
Oct 19, 2020 9:59 AM

Nov 2007
3, 4, and 6 trying to discuss about the anime "seriously". They think other 3 are over.

Flag guy trying to deliver, but too heavy. Eating customers' food to less weight??

Sextuplet chasing the couple in midnight because they made them hard to sleep is lol.

Doctor X Parody. Totoko as main character and Sextuplet as other doctors, who cannot win against her.

Akudama Drive collaboration, poster on the eat-in w. 2 and 5. ... lol.

Deliver man delivered supporter AI twins for being useless. A first they are rejected, but most of them accepted them. Shutting down when restriction. Brainwashing about being NEET is not bad. Wow @ the end... AIs already got data...

Type A for ED again

lol @ their naming.

More Many stories next.
tsubasaloverOct 19, 2020 10:03 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 19, 2020 12:09 PM

Nov 2014
I'm very happy to finally have this show back and I'm glad they delivered such a good episode! ChoroIchiTodo are an interesting group and it was fun seeing them make fun of the others, JyushiKara was hilarious and the AI skit made me tear up juuuust a little. Best one was probably Hatabous delivery though, that team work surely payd off! Also, lots of great facial expressions, I desperately need more reaction gifs in my repertoire.

In other news, I'm interested to see whether or not they will continue the AI story, maybe have one half of the ep be skits and one half story? We have not seen stuff like this in Osomatsu before, but I'd definitely be down for it, especially seeing Ichi so strongly against it and Choro unsure who to trust...
Oct 19, 2020 12:10 PM

Aug 2012
It was rly funny when Choromatsu was having second thoughts and Osomatsu just puts the VR on his head. I also want one of those AI bots.
Oct 19, 2020 12:27 PM

Jun 2016
I'm happy to hear Yamamoto Kazutomi! I have only seen him in very few anime but he has a great voice, so it's refreshing to hear him instead of someone like Ayu for this type of roles!!

Wondering where is this story-line heading. I'm kinda nervous, cause they never did an episode-to-episode continuity (apart for the running gags, call-backs and the last two episodes of each season) and it could very well end badly quality-wise... but if they do it right it could be amazing!

A different Oso-san season shouldn't mean it's a bad one, so I'm excited to say the least!

On a side note, was there a new reprise for the Karamatsu Theme on the Doctor T skit or have we heard it before?? Anyway, it was dope af lol
Oct 19, 2020 12:41 PM

Oct 2015
This one was very interesting-
i like how ichimatsu was the only "sane-man" with doubts and not joining the others (after choromatsu fell for it.) and thinking a bit deeper... especially after seeing the end. ;o;

fun episode with some s1 vibes and an interesting plot-
"We're getting comments from people who feel sorry for me!"
- Karamatsu

TragicRomance said:
he freakin got scared of the incoming object and rushed towards the window only to get stuck in it.
Oct 19, 2020 1:33 PM

Feb 2016
I like that they're going back to shorter gags, but I see the comedy is still a bit dry. I had some chuckles on the first gag tho.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Oct 22, 2020 12:41 PM

Jul 2009
That Akudama Drive adv lol, Pierrot has no chill
Oct 24, 2020 1:41 PM

Dec 2007
I really love skits of the brothers just being brothers.
The parts with kara and jushi were exactly what I want to see from this series.
I hope we get more of stuff like that, and not 20 minute gags of iyami screaming.
Oct 24, 2020 8:54 PM
Sep 2015
Andromeda said:
That Akudama Drive adv lol, Pierrot has no chill

Akumada Drive had an Osomatsu ad too haha, Pierrot's really going for it! I wonder if they'll restrict their Oso parodies this season to their own studio works given that s1ep1 got banned for too many unsolicited references. I'd love to see an Akumada parody with Totoko as Ordinary Girl/Swindler.

I think s3's pretty strong so far, with the inclusion of the technology jokes (think they'll get terribly dated 5 years from now? Maybe). The HatabouEATS skit made me laugh out loud since I work at a place that uses it.

Jyushi and Kara's skits were simple and kind of bland compared to other interactions we've seen between two brothers... But I do admit it's pretty pure to see them just goofing off. Guess that's what happens when you put the least-assholish matsus together in the same room.
Oct 25, 2020 7:06 PM

Mar 2019
god i loved that kara and jyushi moment where they're just sitting inside the konbini lazing about...felt too relatable. actually all the jyushi noises were very good. my ears are pleased for the day, and my crops have been watered. more ichi and choro together is cool as well, even if they didn't talk as much, i'm excited for this season to set up different brother groups and have jokes based around them since s1 and s2 had pretty established duos for the most part.
though kind of too on the nose with "it's the modern era!" jokes, with hatabo eats and the robot stuff. i don't know why but i have the feeling if they're going for the drama route like in the later episodes, it might have something to do with the parents getting old and the robots there to take over their place?
either that or the writers are seriously pissed off ojisans (pretty sure they are) and are attempting some 6d underwater chess commentary on modern society.
whatever it is, it's odd, and suspicious, and i know it'll end on some absolutely insane note just to land a joke, because thats the ososan experience.

Oct 25, 2020 11:49 PM
Sep 2015
I really hope they don't go the "hurrr technology bad" route but I'm confident that the producers are aware enough to not do it.
Oct 26, 2020 7:13 AM

Sep 2011
The show is at its absolute weakest when its going into an alternate reality skit with the characters essentially playing other characters, that DR totoko skit was painfully dull. The show is right when its the actual characters and generally better when they are in more real world scenarios even if exaggerated, even the stuff with like this ai feels like when it leans too hard into a direction its weaker at.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 26, 2020 3:19 PM
Sep 2015
The bit with the chair was the best imo 😂😂

I don't trust those robots...
Nov 19, 2020 4:04 PM

Feb 2010
Omg... really. It's the same jokes from season 2. Why are y'all acting like this is new or good. They're recycling, like they didn't get anyn new stuff, so far.
No, there's never too much madness.
Mar 11, 2021 10:44 AM

Jan 2021
Hm so we finally got introduced to the robots

Ichi being the only one not trusting them (even tho they're pretty cute lol)

The scene with Jyushimatsu and Karamatsu was very funny even tho it was so simple lol
Mar 23, 2021 8:23 PM
Apr 2020
Lol that Akudama drive Adv. Was soo damn 😂😂😂💯💯🔥🔥
Mar 23, 2021 8:24 PM
Apr 2020
In ep 2 That Akudama Drive Advertising was very good
May 23, 2021 3:10 AM

Jan 2015
It almost feels like this season might have a bit of an ongoing narrative? I could be wrong, but, if that is the case, that's pretty cool as a way to change things up.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 15 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 18, 2021

12 by euribia »»
Dec 13, 2023 9:06 AM

» Dub for season 3?

Mystogan14579 - Sep 3, 2023

2 by Lakitu64 »»
Sep 5, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2021

18 by L-S-M-F-T »»
Mar 8, 2023 1:56 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2021

13 by L-S-M-F-T »»
Jan 14, 2023 1:33 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2021

7 by Wiziliz »»
Jan 5, 2023 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.