3It was OK
35.9%
2Disliked it
2.6%
1Hated it
2.6%
Average 3.8
39 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2018 10:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holmes really can be a badass when he wants. Not letting anyone intimidate him and standing his position.

With all the drama at the party, even Aoi had to step in to break it up. I'm just glad Holmes and Aoi were able to deal with that bald guy in their way.
Sep 3, 2018 12:14 PM
Sep 2015
Is it just me or the villain is also fall in love with Aoi? I hope this doesn't end up with him trying to steal Aoi.
Sep 3, 2018 1:30 PM

Jul 2017
Holmes looked quite cool for a bit, not gonna lie. Otherwise, episode was pretty boring.
Sep 3, 2018 2:02 PM

May 2016
Akihito's devastation when he finally realized that Yoshie really is Rikyu's mother, lol! You can't help but feel sorry for the poor guy.

phantomfandom said:
Is it just me or the villain is also fall in love with Aoi? I hope this doesn't end up with him trying to steal Aoi.

I think he was more surprised that Aoi actually stepped in to break it up. Up till this point he probably thought of her as nothing more than a timid little girl. It's possible that he might kidnap Aoi in a act of desperation but I honestly don't see him doing that. He's a thief and a counterfeiter, not a kidnapper or even a murderer. He hasn't used any cheap tricks to get what he wants and his focus is solely on Holmes.
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
Sep 3, 2018 2:38 PM

Nov 2016
There were some interesting developments, but I still didn't really like this episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 3, 2018 11:38 PM
Nov 2017
FMmatron said:
There were some interesting developments, but I still didn't really like this episode.
Suspension of disbelief or whatever, the confrontation with Ensho went on far, FAR too long. Why in the hell didn't Owner step in to put a stop to it right away? It's his party, his house. How is this disrespect allowed to just go on and on and on?
Sep 5, 2018 3:49 AM
Nov 2016
Pretty good episode. Curious to see how ensho comes back from this loss
Sep 5, 2018 10:15 AM

Oct 2008
Enshou-san is really getting the best out of Holmes-san!
4/5.

Sep 5, 2018 11:08 AM

Apr 2017
Pretty solid episode, though I'm also of mind that they went too far on that confrontation and in reality someone should have stepped in earlier. It also kinda felt emptier than usually, not sure how to describe it. But overall I did enjoy it quite a bit.

Art by ギャット GFX by aryandil
Sep 5, 2018 2:07 PM

May 2018
That Akihito was really annoying, why was he even part of the series anyways??????
Oh Baldy Guy is back, I wish Holme would've thrown the hammer and the knife towards him the moment he left.
Sep 5, 2018 2:37 PM

Jan 2015
I’m really digging the Ensho/Moriarty adversarial relationship with Kiyotaka/Holmes — even if it did drag out a bit... Plus, as a Sherlockian who loved the Jeremy Brett television series based on Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s original canon, it was so cool seeing Holmes-san’s room looking very much like that which you saw in the Brett series!
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
Sep 9, 2018 1:46 AM

May 2016
Another boring episode. If only they could add a romance in the genre, then everything will be interesting.

Sep 19, 2018 2:40 AM

Jul 2008
Ensho strikes out yet again.
Nov 14, 2018 7:42 PM

May 2012
Damn that ending was quite impressive! Really find it amazing really, looking forwards to see what's next.
Jun 26, 2019 8:54 AM

Sep 2012
DirectorK said:
Akihito's devastation when he finally realized that Yoshie really is Rikyu's mother, lol! You can't help but feel sorry for the poor guy.

phantomfandom said:

I think he was more surprised that Aoi actually stepped in to break it up. Up till this point he probably thought of her as nothing more than a timid little girl. It's possible that he might kidnap Aoi in a act of desperation but I honestly don't see him doing that. He's a thief and a counterfeiter, not a kidnapper or even a murderer. He hasn't used any cheap tricks to get what he wants and his focus is solely on Holmes.

actually aki didn't care about that what got him was that she said shes in to older guys, with talking with her son she hinted that

Apr 24, 2020 6:25 PM

Jun 2019
Sugram22 said:
DirectorK said:

actually aki didn't care about that what got him was that she said shes in to older guys, with talking with her son she hinted that

The poster in the section you've quoted is not referring to Akihito, but the "villain" in response to the user phantomfandom's query and that villain is not Akihito, but Ensho, the art forger. Akihito was concerned about what you mentioned, yes, that's correct, but two different characters are being mixed up here.
Jan 8, 2023 2:41 AM
Dec 2022
The plot slowly ticking over but wish it can be faster at times.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyoto Teramachi Sanjou no Holmes Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2018

22 by Kristiwazhere »»
Apr 24, 2023 10:09 AM

Poll: » Kyoto Teramachi Sanjou no Holmes Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2018

51 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jan 9, 2023 2:17 AM

Poll: » Kyoto Teramachi Sanjou no Holmes Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2018

19 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jan 8, 2023 2:54 AM

Poll: » Kyoto Teramachi Sanjou no Holmes Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2018

17 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jan 4, 2023 2:37 AM

Poll: » Kyoto Teramachi Sanjou no Holmes Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2018

16 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jan 3, 2023 2:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.