3It was OK
10.3%
2Disliked it
1.7%
1Hated it
0.9%
Average 4.4
117 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2017 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah another lighthearted episode. Sana gets to know more about the ocean with Shizuru.

Funny to see those two twin girls around town although they are causing some trouble as expected. I also got the impression that Sana is getting better at using her powers now. (the conjuring of the robot, rocket, etc)

Glad to see everyone getting along a little better though.
May 21, 2017 7:05 AM

Jan 2012
Sana and Zouroku took a train with Shizuku to the sea. There she met up again with the Hinagiri sisters and after a brief chase, meal, and sad backstory reconciled with them. Another sweet episode. Quite the spectacle the girls made. Sana riding that rocket chasing them on a motorcycle up a chain bridge. Shizuku breaking it up was even more flashy! XD Loved Sana's pouty faces during the meal, ditto the end scenes of Sanae comforting her. Very heartwarming, happy everyone's friends. :) Keep it up show! XD
May 21, 2017 8:56 AM

Dec 2014
Nice episode.

I really liked the part where Sana was contrasting Math with flowers, that was nice.

We run into some old friends and somehow everyone freaked out and went on a chase only to be stopped by Shizuku and her Fenrir? O_O
I did not expect her to summon a wolf right there, that being said the CG for the rocks did not look good at all.

Anyway, Sana finally reconciled with the twins and the meal was pretty nice. Sad backstory for the twins but everything worked out in the end and we're all friends again and that's what's important.

I was pretty surprised when Sana woke up crying but Sanae comforting her was so adorable and was easily the best part of the episode. Sana's whole 'frizzled' thing is probably just her feeling uneasy about all the new things happening around her (unless it becomes a plot point related to her power). The more she understands the more obvious it becomes that there are a lot of things she doesn't understand.
May 21, 2017 8:58 AM

Jun 2015
Sana got into a chase with the Hinagiri sisters. That was amusing. Then everyone got together and ate something. Got to learn more about them. Sana is learning new things. Sanae comforting her was nice. I'm glad to see everyone getting along.
May 21, 2017 9:01 AM

Jan 2015
Sana is having fun doing both learning and some trip with Shizuku. Then she re-unite with the twins, having some tag game. But now after some time Sana left the facility, she felt something's "missing" and that "error" appear pretty often too. I wonder if it has some connection between it.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 21, 2017 9:09 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Error. That's not a good vibe at all.

It seems like this could very well end on a sad note, i hope not though.
May 21, 2017 9:23 AM

Sep 2013
Sana going in a train and around town.
She meets the blue haired sisters and they make up :)
Mojamoja.
May 21, 2017 9:40 AM

Dec 2009
Smudy said:

I feel the same way. I have a bad feeling, like she is suddenly forgetting little things, and her errors are happening more and more. =(
May 21, 2017 10:03 AM

Sep 2015
Slice of life is fine, but I'm not really sure if it's the best thing for the show after all that action in the first half. Hopefully there will be at least some plot next week.
May 21, 2017 10:28 AM

Jul 2015
Looks like Ichijo posseses Ga Rei.

May 21, 2017 10:31 AM

Mar 2015
This show after all that action, felt like its just an epilogue from an ending... is there a plot after that research facility downfall?
I like Furina, I love Furina.
May 21, 2017 10:38 AM

Aug 2015
Liking these lighthearted eps...
dem frazzles tho
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
May 21, 2017 10:45 AM

Dec 2013
Fun to see the twins again, and seriously their antics this time were just as funny as last time out.

Good fun episode with Sana learning about the world and us learning more about the twins.
HESTIAAPPROVES
May 21, 2017 10:49 AM

Jul 2014
This was another really enjoyable episode, not least because it was nice to see the twins again without the research facility hanging over them. However, while the end of the episode may have kinda tried to play it off a little, I can't help but get a very bad feeling about these "errors"; something very bad is going to happen in the next few episodes, I can just feel it.
May 21, 2017 10:54 AM
Sep 2012
So we finally found what happened to the Hinagari twins, took them long enough. Anyway we have a nice little call back to the first episode when Sana and the twins played tag and destroyed stuff, only this time role reversal.

We also learn the twins backstory, that is dark, the impressions I am getting they killed their abusive father, I tell you the fact for the most part they end up being good kids not serial killers is a miracle.

So the twins are living in the U.S., so we went see much of them, though when you have those powers, travel is not much an issue, also Minnie C live there to.

Is Sane's powers not working resolved? If not perhaps that is a way to bring Kito back into the story, if Ichijo couldn't solve it, we might have no choice but to reply on him for help.

Next episode, looks like we are back to action as we have a new villain. Unless the title is being ironic.
May 21, 2017 1:23 PM
Oct 2011
blfan said:

So the twins are living in the U.S., so we went see much of them, though when you have those powers, travel is not much an issue, also Minnie C live there to.

Did you not watch the episode? The twins clearly said it is an American school established in Japan for special kids. Yokosuka is popular for their naval district.
Pen3May 21, 2017 1:29 PM
May 21, 2017 1:37 PM
Sep 2012
Pen3 said:
blfan said:

Did you not watch the episode? The twins clearly said it is an American school established in Japan for special kids. Yokosuka is popular for their naval district.

Really an American school in Japan, that is a real thing? I thought that was a joke in the Shin Chan dub, okay that is real thing. Go figure.
May 21, 2017 1:41 PM

Dec 2016
There were some quality reaction faces!!!

shit!! he got me! that fucking Poly
boomed me! he's so good! (x4)
May 21, 2017 2:10 PM
Oct 2011
blfan said:
Pen3 said:

Really an American school in Japan, that is a real thing? I thought that was a joke in the Shin Chan dub, okay that is real thing. Go figure.

There are American schools in Saudi Arabia, China, and many other places... Just like how we have Jewish schools in America.
Pen3May 21, 2017 2:59 PM
May 21, 2017 2:26 PM

Oct 2013
I like Sana's adorable reactions to new experiences. The Twins have a dark back story, but at least we know for sure that they're human. I still wonder about Sana, though she seems more human, or she's becoming more human as time goes by.

The cover-up for the chaos caused by the girl's fight is hilarious. "We're filming a movie." I would believe that after seeing a giant chain bridge appear with a motorcycle being pursued by a rocket that is intercepted by some kind of giant rock that is then destroyed by a monster flying wolf. I'd be more likely to check myself in to the nearest psychiatric center.
May 21, 2017 4:15 PM

Dec 2016
I really enjoyed this episode.

Sana is learning so much at such a short amount of time which is probably why she is having these experiences and being frazzled a lot.

The chase scene was very funny and once again our magical girl maid was there to dish out punishment.

I really like how Sana has become friends with Yonaga & Asahi.

We got to learn more about those 2 and I now like them.

The title for the next episode has me worried, possibly a new enemy?
May 21, 2017 7:27 PM

May 2015
sana dont error on me :(
May 21, 2017 8:44 PM

Dec 2012
Another sweet episode.
Nice to see Sana get use to her surroundings & learn more about the outside world.
Sana chasing the twins on a rocket was funny.
Ichijo is cool. Want more of her on the show.

Glad Sana made up with the twins.

"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

May 21, 2017 8:44 PM

Dec 2015
Could it be that Sana is a girl with autism, or a character that represents it?

She's extremely good in imagining things and especially in math, but when it's time to comprehend the information she gets from the world, she just can't, to the point of crying for no sadness, but for the amount of information she can't understand...

I don't know, but i feel like this series has some deeper meaning hidden, and this chapter might be a key in that theory
May 22, 2017 1:06 AM

Apr 2017
I think something bad will happen soon regarding the "error"

glad to see that the research facility was taken down

also good thing that the twins and Sana went back to their good old friendship :3
May 22, 2017 2:39 AM

Apr 2015
Smudy said:

The price of the outside world knowledge is losing her magical powers? Sounds pretty bad but I'm not worried. If there's any good insurance there's OP Shizuku perfectly able to control her powers.

Error must be something else entirely.

>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
May 22, 2017 1:07 PM
Feb 2017
Very Cool Episode!

I hope you're watching :)

Working on the future things.

May 22, 2017 2:17 PM

May 2015
Pretty sweet episode with the twins. I wonder if the whole show will be all slice of life from now on though, considering all the action we had at the beginning.

May 22, 2017 5:26 PM

Mar 2009
Sana is adorable. And Zoroku continues to be best old dude of 2017.
May 22, 2017 10:02 PM

Mar 2016
OK so I'm not sure when or if they're going to get back into the deeper story again or if they're just gonna keep up with the lighthearted stuff. I feel like this anime has lost its way and is confused either way I'm not really able to get into the last couple of episodes they just seem to be cutesy fluff to fill up dead space in the plot. I hope we get back to the overarching plot next week
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
May 23, 2017 12:45 AM

Jan 2012
I think the "Errors" are a result of Sana being in an unstable mental state due to not understanding all the new emotions she's experiencing. She'll probably regain proper control of her powers once she has a better understanding of human emotions.

Anyway, I like these lighthearted and fun episodes.
I would like it if the show could stay this way as basically a bunch of extraordinary girls having fun.

Sana is adorable when she's enjoying all the new experiences of her new life. I hope we can see more of these cute friendships among cute girls.
All the dark stuff in the background should be kept to a minimum - It's much more enjoyable to watch Sana having fun.

NyaaMay 23, 2017 12:52 AM
May 23, 2017 5:29 AM

May 2014
Ok now i I know for SURE that some shit is gonna happen in the later episodes.
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
May 23, 2017 7:31 AM

Dec 2015
Wait, when did they close the research facility? Did I miss anything?
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 23, 2017 9:27 AM

Aug 2016
joe_g7 said:
Wait, when did they close the research facility? Did I miss anything?

I think it was back in ep 5 after the whole first arc ended. Basically the cops found their hideout etc.

I'm happy to see Ichijo's maid form again.

"... Because when you live in this world of my closed eyes...
... Being alone is very lonely..."

May 23, 2017 5:48 PM

Jul 2015
Okay that was nice, was wondering about whether or not she was gonna be doing any sort of school as well as what happened to the others at the facility. Though her powers are something to be concerned about.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
May 23, 2017 9:57 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, mostly lighthearted. Hopefully Sana is just experiencing new emotions and not something deeper and more eerie
May 24, 2017 4:49 PM
Sep 2012
So the less aggressive more reserved twin, she is the one that killed a dude. dam when you think of it that way.
May 25, 2017 1:09 AM

Jan 2017
I'll admit it.. I've a soft spot for Ichijou... #1 is really cute.. gosh, I'm starting to understand how Yamada feels =)
May 26, 2017 3:14 PM

Sep 2009
Hmm, she seems to have a pretty good sense of smell...
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
May 27, 2017 12:02 AM

Oct 2008
Another relaxing good episode!
there was a bit of chasing with the twins and Sana but it was handled quite easily by Ichijou!
The twins Yonaga & Asahi missed Sana...that was cute! and also they apologised to her.
Looks like the twin would be good terms with Sana & others...
They must keep this as SoL but damn! when fighting scenes comes! it's still executed very nicely! great job JC Staff!
4/5.

Jun 4, 2017 5:59 AM

Jul 2009
So nice they all meet! I am happy!
Jun 17, 2017 3:01 PM
Jul 2018
Things getting cuter and cuter! indeed very lighthearted episode!
Jun 17, 2017 3:21 PM

Oct 2012
Wish all the episodes were so lighthearted, this is what this series should be.

I'm really enjoying this anime so much more right now. No more forced action, please.
Jun 23, 2017 5:26 AM

Apr 2011
Its nice to see twins again and they're not chasing Sana again, but the other way around. Heh.

That error Sana is getting is worrisome. What's more worrying is the next episode's title, "The evil witch".
Jul 12, 2017 7:18 PM

May 2012
Another great episode with some dramatic backstories! But really lovely character development. Let's see what's next!
Apr 1, 2021 8:34 AM

Feb 2020
Another lighthearted episode with some sad backstories.

Those "errors" are making me worried of Sana. I think there's something wrong with her.

SerafosDec 29, 2023 6:34 AM
May 20, 2022 9:35 PM

Jul 2021
A reserved episode I think to build up some tension next episode and so forth, from the hints of the development here and there

More topics from this board

Poll: » Alice to Zouroku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2017

114 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 21, 2023 11:02 PM

Poll: » Alice to Zouroku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 14, 2017

60 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 20, 2023 10:42 PM

Poll: » Alice to Zouroku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2017

203 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 19, 2023 10:32 PM

» Deserves a second season.

Botan-Chan45 - May 3, 2018

2 by Hofner1962 »»
Aug 31, 2023 10:11 PM

Poll: » Alice to Zouroku Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2017

50 by cat_of_hell »»
Oct 8, 2022 11:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.