3It was OK
29.7%
2Disliked it
14.1%
1Hated it
14.1%
Average 3.2
128 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 12, 2016 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Seigi is actually ready to fight someone as deadly as Cal..?

I guess he's trying to honor BB's memory after everything they've been through. Only the action parts managed to entertain me this episode. The clash of ideals isn't what I found too appealing by this point of the show.

Seigi really improved though...
Izzy's fight felt really meh imo.
Sep 12, 2016 12:06 PM

Mar 2015
Haven't seen this yet but can't wait to see Cal and Seigi fight, she's a complete badass even without a crest.
Sep 12, 2016 12:11 PM

Jan 2015
A battle between "The strongest of the powerless" and a "Kid". Battle against sub-boss first
Well that's just getting more and more creepy. Blood and body slice apart more frequent. And some alien stuff
Gotta take that Quote by the Princess about the "Truly strong person and the weak person".
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Sep 12, 2016 12:26 PM

Sep 2015
I hope she will become a goddess, if not it's bullshit
Good looking random CGI ... + a random Sanders ... and a random nuclear bomb ! WOOO
Sep 12, 2016 12:27 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
LMAO fucking head, insufferable cock, this anime never fails to amuse me with random comedy out of nowhere.

Yes, please activate the nuke to literally destroy this anime.
Sep 12, 2016 12:42 PM
Jul 2018
Seigi defeated Cal. The princess is sure tough to beat!
Sep 12, 2016 1:26 PM

May 2010
let me guess,the main character is her brother? they look exactly the same..

and what is up with the terible CGI effects..they look so out of place..the smoke/dust and the landmasses moving oh wow .
Sep 12, 2016 1:43 PM
Mar 2008
Yeah, until now "Taboo Tattoo" deserves the facepalm award of the year.
Now they come with nuclear bombs out of nowhere. Oh, excuse me, ONE nuclear bomb already planted and just waiting to go off.
I will give this Anime immediately a 10/10 is the bomb goes off and literaly kills everybody.
That is the only good ending i see coming for this tragedy.
But hey, gotta remember one RANDOM line that came in this episode: "May the force be with you" just because the guy used a glowing lipstick as a weapon.
Sep 12, 2016 2:15 PM

May 2016
The best parts of this episode were the battles, however the conclusions were badly written, seigi vs cal was by far the best. Izzy's were pathetic however as it was a battle where she seemed to struggle but then somehow one shot two of the main villains. Got to say though that Cal is probably one of the best written female characters in the series, trying to keep herself away from her feelings but subduing to them at the end sadly. The princess is just op and even though Seigi looks dead you can tell he isn't and he better not one shot the princess, if there isn't a loss on the "heroes" side then the fight will be underwhelming.
Sep 12, 2016 2:20 PM

Apr 2016
yeah, the perverted bastard has hopefully died.

yes, the episode had some nice action scenes, but then suddenly a flying "something" appears and commits immediately suicide by flying into the ground. shit!!!

do the two sad scenes concern somebody???

and of course the OP princess will be defeated in the next episode
Sep 12, 2016 2:42 PM

Dec 2012
That moment when I'm more concerned with Tamaki surviving than the main plot. That whole exchange had me in stitches, especially when the sadist dude softened the damage Tamaki took and he's just like "Protagonists defy logic. Hell yeah!" Cal vs Seigi was pretty cool too, but I'm seriously ready for this to be over.
Sep 12, 2016 3:34 PM

Feb 2016
Fenc said:

yes, the episode had some nice action scenes, but then suddenly a flying "something" appears and commits immediately suicide by flying into the ground. shit!!!

Lmao at that

This episode wasnt bad, i'm even impressed that there wasn't any excesive rush or random cuts between scenes, i think this show depending on the end mayl redeem itself... at least for me

now for the final fight
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Sep 12, 2016 3:45 PM

Jul 2013
Tamaki survived this episode? Best thing of this easily. Hope he ends alive at the end too.

I don't know if those random references to Freud are intentional comedy or not, but just cemented the status of the series as best comedy of the Summer.

Kinda sad how they ruined Seigi's cool moment with him being a total loser against the princess. And looks that in the next episode he will win with an asspull, because the princess is so ridiculous OP I don't know how she will be defeated. Unless they use the nuclear bomb on her, of course.

Cannot wait to see how this trainwreck will end. I hope at least the cat loli ends dead in the next episode.

The dead of the bug guy was really random. Well, is not that he was that important or something.
Sep 12, 2016 5:36 PM

May 2015
Finally the last episode is next week! The script became crap as well. "Fucking head". Really?

Sep 12, 2016 5:46 PM
Jul 2018
Yeah after this week I don't even know what to give it... I mean this episode apparently went past the manga material content apparently so, I dunno. Let's see how it goes. I wouldn't say trainwreck since there are worse out there for me. (*ahem* Saiki Kusou *ahem*) but yeah.
Sep 12, 2016 6:19 PM

Jan 2016
this anime is disgustingly amazing!
main parts for me:
protagonist memer alive and memeing
star wars meme
sad parts for me:
another guy just getting sliced up
clone girl

Actually super interested in what they are going to decide to do, everything is pretty gross, but the animation is still dope.

Sep 12, 2016 6:47 PM
Nov 2015
I feel like this has almost descended to Shitcom level of hatred for me. How, how did this show ever come to exist? 'Fucking head.'

1/5
Sep 12, 2016 8:56 PM

Dec 2015
1. He beat Cal? lmao yea right
2. Wants Revenge for Touko? Aren't you the idiot that let a school girl walk freely in a warzone?? lmao you should kys if you want revenge
3. Even in memory BB is still a better MC
4. Princess best character
Sep 12, 2016 9:08 PM

Jun 2015
The CGI for this episode was hurting my eyes xD
Sep 12, 2016 9:09 PM

Dec 2014
Action was good, Everything else sucked. I suppose that was to be expected.

Action direction and animation for all the fights were well done.

That star wars reference out of nowhere. xD
Tamaki nailed his line "Protagonists are people who transcend reason". XD
He and Tom honestly save this show from being worse.

Totally did not like Seigi this episode, Acting like a hotshot haughty kid with nothing but an obsession for revenge. If you ask me he shouldn't have been able to defeat someone like Cal who is far more disciplined. I'm gonna call bullshit on the one shot punch at the end.
While on topic, Cal is definitely one of the better written characters of this show, Her stoic nature and her unwavering loyalty to help Arya make her deserving of some respect and it was pretty cool to see how strong she was even without her ability.

I like Arya as well, Definitely the best character along with Cal. Who cares if the wings are for decoration? It was cool. XD
I hope Arya wins and changes the world, Atleast she has better motives than Seigi. Touko died cause of her stupidity.Sadly there will be some random Deus-ex machina element next episode that makes her lose. :(

The colonel is dying out of nowhere? Was he there in the last episode?
Nuclear bomb? Arya should be OP enough to stop missiles so who cares.

That impaled Seigi. :o

Finale next week. Yay! I can put this behind me.
Lelouch0202Sep 12, 2016 9:14 PM
Sep 12, 2016 11:18 PM

May 2015
I barely paid any attention to this episode. It's been one of the most boring shows I've ever seen, and I really feel the need to multitask while watching this show. Honestly, I feel pretty guilty, but I really would like to finish this show and be done with it. I think I'll try and stay focused on the finale next week just to see how this trainwreck ends.
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Sep 13, 2016 1:26 AM

Jun 2013
well at least the action is good
Sep 13, 2016 3:18 AM
Apr 2015
Animation seems good at least.
Sep 13, 2016 3:22 AM

Sep 2014
TooEzGamming said:

You for real? :D Well, it could be worse I guess but it's pretty bad. Lots of frames missing.
Sep 13, 2016 5:32 AM

Feb 2015
This anime makes Heavy Object look like Shakespeare (Fucking head????)

So this week we were treated to some horrific CGI and more super OP bad guys. Two random cannon fodder guys showed up then got chopped up.

Nice to see Touku gets a mention seeing as she has been forgotten about by MC for the last few eps. I smell a Deus Ex Mechana ending on the horizon.

Seriously this show has been truly awful in every aspect baring animation. Can't wait for it to end next week.
Sep 13, 2016 6:19 AM
Apr 2015
Miragee said:
TooEzGamming said:

You for real? :D Well, it could be worse I guess but it's pretty bad. Lots of frames missing.

Hmh, I knew this can't be compared with the first three episodes, but I'm not a picky guy so this is acceptable for me. ( At least it is better than Berserk, Qualidea Code )
Sep 13, 2016 6:39 AM
Oct 2010
This show is so trashy but it's self aware of how trashy it is so it's watchable.

Crashmatt said:
This anime makes Heavy Object look like Shakespeare (Fucking head????)

Pretty sure they meant "fuck head", another instance of the japanese butchering an english phrase lol.
Sep 13, 2016 8:44 AM

Jan 2015
I'm pissed Cal is dead, one of the only cool characters in the show and the way she was beaten was stupid. She should have recked Seigi. The only other character I care for is the princess but I'm sure she's Toast next episode
Sep 13, 2016 8:48 AM

Nov 2014
A total mess—and not even a fun mess.

3/5
Sep 13, 2016 10:08 AM
Sep 2016
The cgi was soo bad
I think they had no more money after the first episodes

But story wise, it was ok but for it to be better it should have been 24 episodes

But we all know before he dies his gf will show up in a dream and he"ll get the"power" then the old man will bomb them for no reason and big guy dies saving them
Sep 13, 2016 10:43 AM
Oct 2011
Just waiting this bad anime to end.....
I find the plot interesting. for now
MENO11Feb 28, 2017 6:38 AM
Sep 13, 2016 11:56 AM

Sep 2013
Groan.......just plain fucking groan......1 more episode of this drek

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Sep 13, 2016 12:38 PM

Sep 2014
Not enough yuri and comedy. This show was about fighting like the first 2 eps. And it was indeed good. But after that fights where trash. Pls dont bore us to death next ep
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Sep 13, 2016 1:05 PM

Feb 2013
TheLittleRedHero said:
Yeah after this week I don't even know what to give it... I mean this episode apparently went past the manga material content apparently so, I dunno. Let's see how it goes. I wouldn't say trainwreck since there are worse out there for me. (*ahem* Saiki Kusou *ahem*) but yeah.
It's only gotten past that which has been translated. Having checked the raws, the actual manga is still far enough ahead is still being adapted
Sep 13, 2016 1:35 PM

Feb 2014
Tamaki's the most likeable character in this show. Same can't be said for any of the bad guys, except for Cal.

Tamaki's powers are pretty impressive and was dominant against his opponent who's more interested in getting the 'D', if you know what I mean. =P

Apart from that, the script still feels tacky and the fighting animation still looks good at times, but very stiff as well. =/

Nothing will save this show from a bad overall reception, even if they dedicated half of the last episode with the princess getting her head punched and kicked endlessly. At least Il is out of commission, so she I hope she doesn't make another asspull appearance to assist her beloved princess.
Sep 13, 2016 2:27 PM

Jan 2014
I wonder how come I made it this far with this anime...
Well, just one more, I guess we could've an ending were both the protagonist and antagonist die.
Sep 13, 2016 11:57 PM

Jun 2014
It's kind of sad that the only thing I care about at this point is whether or not Tamaki makes it back to his fiancee alive.

This episode felt really rushed, but this whole anime has been a mess and I have no clue what's going on anymore.....and frankly, I don't care. Lets see what kind of asspull Seigi has in store for us in the finale.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Sep 14, 2016 5:12 AM

Oct 2010
>Random two guys appeared out of nowhere to save Izzy
>Random ass flying Lakha
>Random ass nuke
>Random ass KFC is now Izzy's dad

The facepalms are neverending!
"People die when they are killed" - Emiya Shirou
Sep 14, 2016 5:16 AM
Feb 2015
Sakubo777 said:
>Random two guys appeared out of nowhere to save Izzy
>Random ass flying Lakha
>Random ass nuke
>Random ass KFC is now Izzy's dad

The facepalms are neverending!

To be exact the KFC is her adoptive father/legal caretaker not her biological one.
Sep 14, 2016 9:34 AM

Jul 2012
Something happening, but don't think that at this point i should even care, kinda whatever just 1 episode left. Don't know if it's cause of it's so rushed (don't think if it was more detailed it would change much) but feels like that last 2 episodes we just got completely new mc and i don't think that it's right, but again whatever ...
Sep 14, 2016 5:04 PM

Jul 2015
I know that beginning bit was suppose to be cool and all. But it wasn't. However, I will admit, that the bit about snakes in dreams got a brief chuckle out of me. Anyway, The black dude has an invisible light saber.

Now then, first part of this boss battle is against Cal, whose name I remember only because it's really freaking easy. Second part, first form of the princess is... a butterfly... with lots of lasers... and rock spikes... Then it becomes a giant rock monster that is also a throne. Next episode the boss enters it's third form... or some crap like that.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Sep 16, 2016 11:44 AM

Mar 2012
I'm actually enjoying this a lot even with the nonsense happening. Seigi needs to stop pulling his punches and win already!

Seigi dropping the mic so hard though
Sep 16, 2016 2:09 PM
Mar 2016
Last one to go..................Cal is hot here.
Sep 16, 2016 10:55 PM
Apr 2014
I kinda feel if the comedy wasn't... as forced, and this was 2 cour's it could have been a /much/ better show. But, well, that's not going to happen. But kinda glad it's over in a few days. I enjoyed it a fair bit... just it needed to decide if it was going to be serious or just a comedy. As it... kinda seems it would do well if it sticked with one, yet it tried a weird mash of both, at an exceptionally fast pace.
Sep 17, 2016 10:44 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
thebrentinator24 said:
It's kind of sad that the only thing I care about at this point is whether or not Tamaki makes it back to his fiancee alive.

To be honest Tamaki was a beast in this episode and I only watch this for him now. The rest of this series is shit.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 18, 2016 1:07 AM

Jun 2013
Go Tamaki go! Return to your soon-to-be human trash waifu!
Sep 18, 2016 2:05 PM

Sep 2008
This is such a trainwreck...I seriously have no idea how I managed to get to final episode without dropping it. No idea whatsoever.

1 more episode, might as well finish it now.
Sep 21, 2016 6:57 PM

Aug 2014
This episode was OP af, lets see how the finale turns out
Sep 23, 2016 6:22 PM

Nov 2013
Nice fights this episode.

And this annoying fuckhead Lurker finally died. I would have been rather disappointed, if this show concluded without him kicking the bucket.

The Colonel had even a nuke stationed there, just in case. Well, like the great soldier and philosopher Sousuke Sagara said: when in doubt, blow it up.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Oct 2, 2016 12:21 PM

Jul 2009
Cal was amazing, she is so strong.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Does anyone know why this anime has this hate and low ratings

Naveen6662246 - Apr 3

15 by YaGurlSaiyan »»
Sep 6, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Taboo Tattoo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2016

120 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 14, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Taboo Tattoo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2016

188 by ryzxgum »»
Mar 3, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Taboo Tattoo Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2016

138 by Komlan_6 »»
Dec 27, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Taboo Tattoo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

96 by Komlan_6 »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.