Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 18, 2010 5:11 PM

Oct 2010
Huh.. Yakumo is in danger. Can't wait for the next episode =__=
Nov 19, 2010 1:18 AM

Aug 2010
Ishii is such a bitch for not going to help Gotou when girly snuck him. I'm quite intrigued to know why she's obsessed with Yakumo and who the hell she actually is.
Nov 19, 2010 2:15 PM

Sep 2009
oh shit...poor Yakumo

my body is ready for the next ep
Nov 20, 2010 8:08 PM

Apr 2009
:|

That woman. :|

Just no.
Nov 21, 2010 3:19 AM

Nov 2010
Ill bet u guys that the wierd dude who was following haruka was the guy that they said murdered that family (the guy goto and that woman with the bun were talkin bout at lunch) and like seriously i doubt ur supposed to keep zappin sumbody for that long right by their heart....if this were real life yakumo would be all like half dead and stuff....
Nov 21, 2010 2:27 PM

Jun 2008
animegeek4life said:
Never trust a woman with purple lipstick & a fox stuck in her hair.

This made me lol.

I can never tell when the OP changes, it always sounds exactly the same to me. Bleh.

also HAHA RACISM IS SOOO FUNNY, REALLY.

Honestly, the only thing I came away from this episode thinking was "RAPE."
Nov 28, 2010 7:51 PM

Jul 2009
I didn't even know there were multiple OPs OTL
The lack of Haruka in this episode made me very happy. I like the new character Miya :)
That blonde woman is awesome! ;D I really like her
Also, I want to mention I'm pretty sure contact won't get knocked out of your eyes like that. In the previous episode where it was in the car? Yea, I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen -_-"
Ishii sure is a coward ... I thought he liked the occult o_O
... Nothing much to say ... wasn't great, just OK
This episode reminded me of Ace Attorney for some reason XD
Dec 1, 2010 5:26 PM

May 2008
This feels more like action than horror.

Well Ishii did deserve that punch.I hope he'll become a strong man in the next episode.He's a police after all.

And WTF? The blonde lady..Just what the hell did she do ??But I have to say shes lucky to touch his chest. Agh~ xD

Love is filled with mystery
Dec 5, 2010 3:39 PM

Jun 2008
tsubasalover said:
That woman with two red eye guy moved, and I guess that she's Yakumo's mother. Whether or not if she's his mother, she was working for Yakumo's father to get him?

]

Seriously, how can anyone think is his mother. Work your brain a little would you.

Iilia said:
After skimming through the episode again, is that girl in the beginning maybe the blonde woman who is with Yakumo's dad now? That could have been a flash back from when they first met. Also, since she was so young, could she maybe be the girl from the mansion that went missing? Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Yeah this seems to be the most possible scenario. I believe this too.
Anyway she's one messed-up bitch. And i still don't get what that crazy father of his is trying to accomplish. Why doesn't he go on with his life instead of bothering his son. Evil guys with too much time in there hands are annoying.
That other cop was really bathetic this time. He deserve to get more hits from that woman.
Dec 9, 2010 7:34 AM

Oct 2010
WTF: when the lady detective was hitting ishii for not helping Gotou , the BGM had the sound of a woman chanting , actually that wasnt japanesse , that was arabic she said "elhayah helwa" which literraly means "life is beautiful" [written الحياه حلوة
which would show messed up if you dont have arabic language pack installed which you probably dont..] -_- ... the soundtrack for this anime just got a REALLY LOW score for me , the anime it self is good but FFS know what you're putting in the BGM before you actually do! that ruined the mood of the whole episode for me because i understand arabic.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Dec 11, 2010 3:22 AM

May 2010
yakumo was sooo cute <3
Dec 19, 2010 7:21 AM

Apr 2009
What kind of detective goes investigating a haunted mansion with a lighter? Cold Cases running too low a budget to afford a flashlight? :p
Coward detective is ridiculous. How could he even get his position when he's scared of everything? I hope there's more to him than being just a laughing stock - -
Jan 21, 2011 7:30 AM

Aug 2009
Hyuk hyuk hyuk hyuk stun and strip him, that's the way to do it. Are you taking notes, Haruka?
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Jan 27, 2011 8:45 PM

Feb 2010
"drawing a dream wont' let you live it. it's something you need to seize"
I'm not sure how the little girl is connected in this story

That Ishii guy kinda annoys me. And ugh

mel-hime said:
Yakumo! ; ; nuu keep your hands off him..he is Haruka-chan's!

I second that! >:(
mingling with each other are the flames of red and blue
Feb 8, 2011 8:28 AM

Dec 2009
Shit got real. ... or at least that's what i hope for ...
Mar 11, 2012 3:27 PM

Sep 2011
"Nigger" LOL
Apr 4, 2012 3:11 AM

Mar 2009
Glasses dude doesn't deserve to be a detective at all.
Jul 2, 2012 10:26 AM

Jul 2011
I thought the little kid was the blonde girl?

Nooo! Yakumo!!
Feb 6, 2013 1:19 PM

May 2012
That sure was interesting, a whole plot to lure Yakumo in... lets see why they actually did it... and why they kidnapped Goto! Good stuff seems we'll be building stuff up from here until the last episode or at least it seems that way!
Jun 1, 2013 10:53 AM

Aug 2007
The last episode was decent and I was hoping this series would start to get better but...
Man, this series is just one big let down. It has interesting concepts but the characters are incredibly flat, the plot is generic and the whole atmosphere is pretty dull. Whatever conflicts they try to make doesn't make me care about the characters one bit.

It's kind of sad when I think that K-ON turned out better than this.
I hope it picks up a bit the second half or this is going to get an incredibly low rating for me.

Mar 9, 2014 10:44 AM

Feb 2014
Wowww i was soo suprised when i heard the arabic music background in this episode i wasn like omgg is this supoosed to be my language xD?? But anyway it doesn't suit the anime first indian music and not arabic wth xD? But more important wth is wrong with this blonde woman

Jul 17, 2014 10:55 AM

Jan 2014
Interesting episode,they kidnapped Goto,and now Yakumo is in trouble...
May 24, 2015 2:53 AM

Jan 2012
Nice op ,picking the anime again.yeah beat that four eyes coward,he suck.

Nov 20, 2015 8:06 AM

Mar 2010
I thought yskumo wouldve noticed it was a trap oh well.

And who the hell goes alone into that mansion.. And that other guy with glasses (forgot his name) damn i would feel so bad if i were him.. I mean after hearing sounds you couldve rescued him or attempt to at least or w/e
May 15, 2016 2:24 AM

Jul 2008
Well that ended well...good job coward cop. He should have been fired on the spot.
Jun 24, 2017 9:15 PM
Sep 2015
Yakumo and Gotou both recognize the woman, both don't say anything to anyone, and walk into the obvious trap by themselves. I guess it's true, Evil will always triumph because Good is dumb.
Jun 26, 2021 12:20 PM

Jun 2016
Yakumo has found himself in danger instead of Haruka. Mind you, there's still time, lol.

The spirit of Goto's wife possessed Miyakawa, so she could hit Ishii... but seriously, what even was that scene.
A-Simple-SquireJun 26, 2021 12:37 PM

Jan 3, 2023 3:54 PM

Mar 2019
And I was right! This story looks very important and definitely interesting. I have no idea who that woman is since she's working with Yakumo's father.

Also, who are those people in the ending song? I've been questioning that in my head multiple times, lol.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 10, 12:08 AM

Dec 2022
For all the sleuthing and mystery unveiling everyone in this series is capable of, none of them seem to have any wits when it comes to potential attackers. How is this lady with the midlife crisis vogue able to ninja run behind and pull off a rudimentary armlock on what should be a detective who had combat and self-defense training? Yakumo also might just be a student, but how do you stand there and let someone run behind you when they're within line of sight while having no reaction besides standing there? Then again, Takaoka managed to whack him over the head with a piece of wood as well, even though he was obviously going to be waiting to ambush him while Haruka was held captive, so maybe situational awareness isn't his strong suit.

And I'm also surprised Ishii got into the field if what seems like part of his job description is beyond him. Maybe he subconsciously realised he would've been up against the superhuman ninja plot armour lady and decided it wasn't worth it.
Archean-ReturnApr 10, 12:15 AM

╔⏤═⏤╝ ╚⏤═⏤╗
Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinrei Tantei Yakumo Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 26, 2010

114 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 10, 5:07 AM

Poll: » Shinrei Tantei Yakumo Episode 12 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 19, 2010

48 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 10, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Shinrei Tantei Yakumo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 12, 2010

52 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 10, 3:25 AM

Poll: » Shinrei Tantei Yakumo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 5, 2010

65 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 10, 2:39 AM

Poll: » Shinrei Tantei Yakumo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 28, 2010

72 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 10, 1:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.