Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2010 1:46 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well deaths had to start sometime...
Mar 7, 2010 2:36 AM

Apr 2009
It's a G-rated show, probably anyone will die. Even the little android will be somehow rebuilt...

I liked this episode. We finally have some serious pseudoscience back! For instance, I liked the triangulation thing that finally explains why, when they teleport, they are always next to the QEX. I don't like the "pieces from the tri-tribe" subplot so far, it's too random.

5 more to go! I hope they come up with a good ending. :)
Mar 7, 2010 6:10 PM
Oct 2009
How in the hell is this show so underrated?

Everything is still impressive so far. I can't wait until the end comes.
Mar 7, 2010 10:12 PM
Nov 2009
A2ZOMG said:

its the way it started out. most people gave up on it before it started getting good.
Mar 9, 2010 12:28 PM

May 2008
everydaygamer said:
A2ZOMG said:

its the way it started out. most people gave up on it before it started getting good.
The Element Song at the end is good.
Mar 10, 2010 4:27 AM

Apr 2009
I like the opening too. It has a faint Neon Genesis Evangelion feel, just like the whole series. :)
Mar 11, 2010 9:14 AM
Mar 2008
This episode was intense,I feel bad on what might happen to Juno in the next upcoming episode,despite the fact it's revealed her android body can withstand the magma lava core in the center of the earth.
Mar 14, 2010 1:14 AM
Jan 2008
everydaygamer said:
A2ZOMG said:

Yeah, I know. A friend of mine stopped when she reached episode 4.

I really hope the anime will have a good end. I can't wait till episode 35 to see what happens to Juno, Rodney and Ren ^^
Mar 14, 2010 11:17 PM

Jun 2009
TechDragon said:
everydaygamer said:
A2ZOMG said:

The Element Song at the end is good.

I absolutely love the ending song!

I can't believe how underrated this show is. I agree that the start was not so hot, but I'm glad I still stuck with it. It would be nice if there were more seasons to follow, but for now I'm highly doubtful.
Jun 15, 2012 10:49 AM

May 2009
So the portals change their output location automatically, based on the location of a QEX.

Then what happens when there's no QEX? And how do they say "let's go to this location" and have the portal spit them out there? Or maybe there are multiple default exits to a portal?

And how are they going to guarantee that the information sent by Juno will actually be sent to the stranded Element Hunters, through time and space to the right location and time for them to pick it up?

Because it was thought of as an educational kids' show. And the first episode had a stupid gag dub.

This episode was intense,I feel bad on what might happen to Juno in the next upcoming episode,despite the fact it's revealed her android body can withstand the magma lava core in the center of the earth.

I think the idea is that it won't, and she'll basically self-destruct in order to deliver the payload, which is the sub-atomic chips with the data or something like that.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Element Hunters Episode 39 Discussion

TechDragon - Mar 28, 2010

13 by WatchTillTandava »»
Dec 1, 2022 6:47 AM

Poll: » Element Hunters Episode 38 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Mar 27, 2010

2 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Jun 15, 2012 1:07 PM

Poll: » Element Hunters Episode 37 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Mar 20, 2010

7 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Jun 15, 2012 12:34 PM

Poll: » Element Hunters Episode 36 Discussion

DeathfireD - Mar 20, 2010

2 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Jun 15, 2012 12:07 PM

Poll: » Element Hunters Episode 35 Discussion

Tetsuyan - Mar 14, 2010

9 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Jun 15, 2012 11:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.